PDA

View Full Version : Active players looking for a new home.. again.

DrBoomblob
05-12-2013, 08:30 PM
Who we are:
We are a group of active Crime City enthusiasts who enjoy the game avidly.

The syndicate we joined for Packer Heights finished in top250. A lot of their players left or are leaving for other teams. We are looking to merge with another syndicate for ChinaTown War. They are all active, use group me, and understand their war roles.

Our Requests:

1. We are a PACKAGE deal.

2. You have a good active leader and active players.

3. You don't have any cheaters or hackers in your syndicate

You Get:
A few gold users
A couple daily multi million donors
A range of timezones ( gmt, gmt-4,-5,+1,+8)
A devoted stat tracker (if you don't have one already)
More importantly: Knowledgeable and active players

Here is a summary of what you are getting ((+/- 1 or 2 people as I await confirmation):
http://postimg.org/image/657qi0bj9

We will be looking to make the transfer for the Chinatown event, so serious applicants only send me a message to discuss the merge and why you think your syndicate would be a good fit for us.

DrB

Kockie
05-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Hey there,

My syndicate currently has 10 openings. I see 15 on your list. Once you have a final number, we can cut some excess to fit all of your guys in.

We placed Top 100 in the last event. We had a good deal of excess to cut out and some members left. We are a mix of gold/non-gold players. No requirements whatsoever as far as gold spending is required. Donations are appreciated, but currently not needed; we have all the bonuses.

We chat on GroupMe all the time. Very active on there during war times. Our leader is very active and we have a nice officer core. Our wars are extremely coordinated, we shoot out emails before going to battle and we keep a timer in GroupMe. The players we recently cut were due to inactivity. So if your group is all active players, we would LOVE to have you. It has been a struggle finding 60 players that are active and actually participate, but we are close (and could be closer with your help!).

Of course we have zero hackers. I deleted three applicants today that I reviewed and believed to be hacking. Zero Tolerance for that.

Shoot me a message and I will get back to you ASAP. Please give us some consideration. I think you'll like what you see.

-Kockie.

dexterity
05-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Hey there,

My syndicate currently has 10 openings. I see 15 on your list. Once you have a final number, we can cut some excess to fit all of your guys in.

We placed Top 100 in the last event. We had a good deal of excess to cut out and some members left. We are a mix of gold/non-gold players. No requirements whatsoever as far as gold spending is required. Donations are appreciated, but currently not needed; we have all the bonuses.

We chat on GroupMe all the time. Very active on there during war times. Our leader is very active and we have a nice officer core. Our wars are extremely coordinated, we shoot out emails before going to battle and we keep a timer in GroupMe. The players we recently cut were due to inactivity. So if your group is all active players, we would LOVE to have you. It has been a struggle finding 60 players that are active and actually participate, but we are close (and could be closer with your help!).

Of course we have zero hackers. I deleted three applicants today that I reviewed and believed to be hacking. Zero Tolerance for that.

Shoot me a message and I will get back to you ASAP. Please give us some consideration. I think you'll like what you see.

-Kockie.

How do you keep a timer in groupme?

Kockie
05-12-2013, 10:00 PM
How do you keep a timer in groupme?

We have a separate chat room that we keep updated with the time the next war is going to begin. Bery easy to switch rooms and check when you need to be on for the next battle.

Lager
05-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Hi DrB
I'm the leader of ESC (Elite Sniper Corps). I know you have talked to one of our officers (crash) about joining and I just wanted you to hear from me directly. We are a very close and friendly syn with no one barking orders at members. There is no requirement about donating anything, we are just looking for active players who we can share some fun and laughs with. Our best score in the wars was 258 but I'm hoping your looking for more then just numbers. If you and your guys come here, you'll have the satisfaction of being able to help newer players with strategy and to be able to fight with a committed crew. I can't offer you the sun, the moon and stars but I can offer you a really great place to call your home. I hope you will consider us. pls pm me with any questions. Syn# 993 860 585

Brokkierre
05-13-2013, 02:35 AM
War, war never changes
But the brotherhood evolves

The brotherhood just had a major player purge. We removed many inactive players. We are looking for daily active players. We have over 170% in bonuses and 24 open positions. We rank in the top 1000 with only 14 members. We are a group of good people who work to play as a team. If your looking for a home join us. But be aware of the rules.

100K/day donations.
Watch language in forums
Only authorized officers accept new members
Only authorized officers start battles (disciplinary actions can occur)
Gold use at your discretion. We do not require or insist in its use
No cheating. It's a simple game, play it right.

If you would like to join the brotherhood then let us begin.

Hammertone
05-13-2013, 08:12 AM
Hi DrBoomblob,

I have a syndicate that could accommodate you all. We have had some players leave and I have also dropped the dead weight. We almost made the top 750 but were let down by some players. We have some gold players and are very active. A few of us are from Australia and others are from the USA and Europe so we have many time zones covered. I have worked very hard to get our syndicate to where it is but need your help in completing it to make it a force to be reckoned with. We have 3/4 of the bonuses and working hard to have them all. If you are interested please let me know, we would love to have you guys on board!

Cheers,
Charlie
Invite code: 575562513

Kockie
05-13-2013, 09:51 AM
Drboomblob,

Your PM inbox is full. Please clear some room and send me another message when you have cleared room so I can finalize this with you.

KidWiz
05-13-2013, 02:18 PM
I sent you a PM...

--------------------------------

Our Syndicate called TRIAX is recruiting. We ranked # 466 this time and are heading for TOP 250!

We are a buch of great, mostly active, people. If you want to be part of a great team our syndicate is the right choice.

We kicked 15 members who were not active enough to bring us to TOP 250. Now we are recruiting again.

- Participation in world domination events is a prerequisite

- You should be team players and willing to participate actively, also outside of events

- Daily contributions in cash and all bricks from PvP

- Gold Spenders are very wecome

- We also are open for members who are not satisfied with their current group; please PM me.

- Attack / Def of min 30k (can be lower if other prerequisites from above are met)

- At least 10k battle points (screenshots would be nice)

- Minumum Player Level 25

- 500 Mafia until the start of the event

- We are especially looking for a strong defense leader with min 100k attk / def

Bonuses so far:

25 % Building output
25 % Melee Defense
25 % Building Defense
25 % Gun Defense
25 % Respect Payout
20% Car Defense
15% Armor Defense
10 % Explosive Defense
5 % Armor attack
5 % Melee attack
+24 Member Spots ->
Next Goals -> More Bonuses and better ranking !

Thus join our Syndicate TRIAX: 396 434 755

Please PM me with your stats, level and motivation, etc

Higher level players with good IPH, atk and def values preferred but not mandatory. Main thing is active participation and good team spirit. Please only serious applications as we ONLY take active Players !!!

I'm looking forward to welcome you in our Syndicate !!!