PDA

View Full Version : This is the reason player(s) should be allowed to boot during the WD event!

King little fruit fly
05-12-2013, 07:29 PM
This is the reason player(s) should be allowed to boot during the WD event:

We have a disgruntled player in KA guild, he is pissed that we merged with another guild, so he declares war at every chance. The sperm bas tard ruins our timing, and we cannot stop him!!!!!!! We can barely hang on to our top 25 spot at the moment, actually just slip out! :mad::mad::mad:

If you are a recruitment officer or leader, PM me for his information, let's make sure he never joins another guild or faction. ;)

Agrios
05-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Make him DL so he can get pounded every battle he starts

King little fruit fly
05-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Good idea! Let me tell our leader now. Thanks, buddy!:D

QuantumP 86
05-12-2013, 08:51 PM
This is the reason player(s) should be allowed to boot during the WD event:

We have a disgruntled player in KA guild, he is pissed that we merged with another guild, so he declares war at every chance. The sperm bas tard ruins our timing, and we cannot stop him!!!!!!! We can barely hang on to our top 25 spot at the moment, actually just slip out! :mad::mad::mad:

If you are a recruitment officer or leader, PM me for his information, let's make sure he never joins another guild or faction. ;)

How does being in war constantly affect your points? You just log in at any time and if you are always in war, anyone can get their free points and don't have to wait for your next scheduled battle. If you have anyone who plans for to use gems, then it doesn't matter if you declare back to back; just need to wait for a good target then wail on him/her.

Johan -
05-12-2013, 09:36 PM
How does being in war constantly affect your points? You just log in at any time and if you are always in war, anyone can get their free points and don't have to wait for your next scheduled battle. If you have anyone who plans for to use gems, then it doesn't matter if you declare back to back; just need to wait for a good target then wail on him/her.

Problem can be when you have all level 10 walls, that you can run out of them and don't have enough gold r stones to buy new walls again....

King little fruit fly
05-12-2013, 09:56 PM
All 9 PMs replied with his information. Thanks, guys/gals, if you have any question, ask our leader too.

Rastlin
05-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Yup. We look at anytime not in war as time lost we can never get back. Plenty of players have only 2-5 minutes at work to jump on and score points, and jump off. If you are not at war when they jump on, points are lost.

Rastlin
05-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Problem can be when you have all level 10 walls, that you can run out of them and don't have enough gold r stones to buy new walls again....
Who cares about walls really? We stopped having level 10 walls after the 1st war. Level 5 last two, and now talking about going wall free since you can hit them for 3,500 now anyways. You don't "lose any points" not having a wall, and those people that would have hit the wall now might give you points on scout runs. Is it worth the gold to just slow a team down for one minute? We have never taken longer than 2 minutes from the start of each battle to have the wall & Guardian down.

[JAG] Ryan
05-12-2013, 11:18 PM
3500 per hit would be great.
My max was appx about 400 and average about 200 per hit.
Maybe we should remove our walls too. ;-)

Rastlin
05-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Ryan;755441']3500 per hit would be great.
My max was appx about 400 and average about 200 per hit.
Maybe we should remove our walls too. ;-)
I am talking about wall hits damage, and you know that. Damage a wall used to take was 2,500 last two wars, now it is 3,500. I can say this, we have only seen 1 level 10 wall with us inside the Top 50 this whole time. Seen a few with no walls, and most level 4 to 6.

BADMARKX
05-13-2013, 12:13 AM
I can say this, we have only seen 1 level 10 wall with us inside the Top 50 this whole time. Seen a few with no walls, and most level 4 to 6.
Same here. We've been in top 50 all the way so far and we've only seen one L10 wall that I can remember.

[JAG] Ryan
05-13-2013, 12:24 AM
I know Rastlin, just kidding. You are totally right!
We stoped buying high level walls since first battle and there is no reasonable advantage buying them. If someone wants to destroy it he wouldnt care if it takes 4 or 25 hits.

Btw we dont care if someone start wars out of a schedule either as long as he/she score points and is active. So, if you want to get rid of him we are happy to take him.

Proprioc3ption
05-13-2013, 01:13 AM
We're still using our walls we bought before the Battle for Dragon Roost ;)

Proprioc3ption
05-13-2013, 02:52 AM
Getting back on topic, the founder of a guild should have the power to remove a player who is not performing during war. It wld be simple to do really... just take a few moments of their time.

KLO
05-13-2013, 04:11 AM
Getting back on topic, the founder of a guild should have the power to remove a player who is not performing during war. It wld be simple to do really... just take a few moments of their time.

Sounds good in theory. But then leaders could remove someone that is performing well too. Someone that deserves the reward the team gets but is booted before prizes are distributed.

Isn't the real solution that declare war should be a founder/officer ability only? Leave it to the founder to set his officers up with time zone considerations.

Red Blade
05-13-2013, 09:07 AM
I think booting during events wouldnt be necessary if Guild leaders have control of the team. Just started my own and don't see why someone would purposly hurt team members. I think only officers and guild leaders being able to declare war would prevent things like this from upsetting you. As far as details, is this the guy that had his personnal information posted for everyone to see because of it? I'm hearing about it down in the 1200 sector. No drama like that here. Just a group of strangers enjoying a highly addictive game. You should let up and do the same.:cool:

CuRseD
05-13-2013, 09:35 AM
This game is so much like a ole app game that is still around called age of champions. Lots of money spenders and cry babies. If you have money to waste who cares but if they are going to cry over a game they have more issues than whats wrong with the game experience they have.

Chups
05-13-2013, 10:00 AM
I don't agree with this, it can get abused by the officers. It's your fault you picked up this @sswipe of a player. Boot him immediately after the war and warn everybody about him

Jeshu
05-13-2013, 10:34 AM
Sounds good in theory. But then leaders could remove someone that is performing well too. Someone that deserves the reward the team gets but is booted before prizes are distributed.

Isn't the real solution that declare war should be a founder/officer ability only? Leave it to the founder to set his officers up with time zone considerations.

That's not a bad idea...

glitters
05-13-2013, 10:02 PM
Since this "disgruntled" player scores a decent amount of points, has it not occurred to anyone that he is declaring war because he wants to score as many points as he can?

I don't see how timing is an issue here. Losing battles does not make your guild lose any points. If you're a gem player, all you need to do is find a good target and unleash on him. Doesn't matter if you're 30 minutes late into the fight. As long as you find a good target, 10 minutes of beating him endlessly will yield good points.

All I see him doing is maximising the points for your guild and you're angry over that. Very odd.

IN3RTI@
05-13-2013, 10:21 PM
I you join a guild where you don't trust the leader then your in the wrong guild. They should have the right to boot you.
Lol, I had to laugh! Why wld a leader not someone who is performing?

sg.dracula
05-14-2013, 05:03 AM
Since this "disgruntled" player scores a decent amount of points, has it not occurred to anyone that he is declaring war because he wants to score as many points as he can?

I don't see how timing is an issue here. Losing battles does not make your guild lose any points. If you're a gem player, all you need to do is find a good target and unleash on him. Doesn't matter if you're 30 minutes late into the fight. As long as you find a good target, 10 minutes of beating him endlessly will yield good points.

All I see him doing is maximising the points for your guild and you're angry over that. Very odd.

As a leader of a guild, I can tolerate if any player who declared war to try to gain points, this will definitely benefited the guild. But if a player declared war and just walk away, it does not heLp in any way (and this is especially true for younger guild where they do not have many players or not having enough active players).

Almost There
05-17-2013, 06:34 AM
I don't agree with this, it can get abused by the officers. It's your fault you picked up this @sswipe of a player. Boot him immediately after the war and warn everybody about him

I'm pretty sure that's what this thread is about...after-war booting and warning others about him

Almost There
05-17-2013, 07:03 AM

If this disgruntled player scored a decent amount of points the guild wouldn't be angry. Also, declaring off timing hurts non gem players and the guild as a whole if it is mostly free players.