PDA

View Full Version : This is the reason player(s) should be allowed to boot during the WD event.

King little fruit fly
05-12-2013, 07:26 PM
This is the reason player(s) should be allowed to boot during the WD event:

We have a disgruntled player in KA guild, he is pissed that we merged with another guild, so he declares war at every chance. The sperm bas tard ruins our timing, and we cannot stop him!!!!!!! We can barely hang on to our top 25 spot at the moment, actually just slip out! :mad::mad::mad:

If you are a recruitment officer or leader, PM me for his information, let's make sure he never joins another guild or faction. ;)

DME
05-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Or have faction permissions so only certain players can declare.

King little fruit fly
05-12-2013, 08:17 PM
We proposed only the officers or leader could declare long time ago, but Gree hasn't done anything. :mad:

EGGERS
05-12-2013, 10:45 PM
I think they should have something where you can put in place where the leader/officers can determine a set amount of attacks or WD points they must meet to receive the rewards at the end. Like if the leader/officers put in so that every member must achieve 50k WD points, but someone does not participate and only gets 3k WD points. They don't get rewards at the end of the battle. A way to possibly get rid of freeloaders?

HunterKiller
05-12-2013, 11:14 PM
If you are a top 25 faction, wouldn't you want to be constantly fighting anyway?

Having officers only declare war would be good for lower factions with less gold players though.

glitters
05-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Take it easy and chill. It's just a game. Just a game...

SevenO9
05-12-2013, 11:28 PM
If you are a top 25 faction, wouldn't you want to be constantly fighting anyway?

Certainly not. I am sure no top 25 faction fights 24/7 for the entire event. Quality >> quantity.

King little fruit fly
05-12-2013, 11:30 PM

Having officers only declare war would be good for lower factions with less gold players though.

Like I said, timing, like taking down the wall. :)

Mcdoc
05-13-2013, 02:23 AM
Are we at war right now? How exactly did you just slip out of 25th?

Jhenry02
05-13-2013, 06:44 AM
Mcdoc, he was referring to the KA WD event. He was just bringing the sentiment cross game.

I'm glad I only play one game. It's tiring enough just keeping up with mw

Munch
05-13-2013, 12:53 PM
We took a whole day off in MW , because we were covered in points. If you have the committed players , you don't have to trade your house in on a virtual tank lol. (_______)<-------
Inside joke ;)