PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmm. Imposter???

CJ D
05-12-2013, 12:20 PM
So, I'm a bit analytical in nature. I like reading on strategies and tips and what not. I sit at work for 24 hours at a time, so I've got lots of free time to do this. While searching in google earlier for "modern war battle tips", and flipping through the pages, the 8th link down on the first page (I won't post the link because of TOS), had a very interesting thing pop up down the page a bit. Surely this has to be an imposter right???

Golf4life
05-12-2013, 12:24 PM
yes, he wouldn't be stupid enough to put his in game or forum game ID in a public venue like that.

CJ D
05-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Lol. I would hope not!

Bravo Zulu
05-12-2013, 03:08 PM
So, I'm a bit analytical in nature. I like reading on strategies and tips and what not. I sit at work for 24 hours at a time, so I've got lots of free time to do this. While searching in google earlier for "modern war battle tips", and flipping through the pages, the 8th link down on the first page (I won't post the link because of TOS), had a very interesting thing pop up down the page a bit. Surely this has to be an imposter right???

I think definitely an imposter, somebody that just liked that catchy name. It has to be, because nobody would use a name like that to ask that sort of question knowing they would be recognized so easily. No, it can't be the real guy. He wouldn't make such a silly error in judgment...

honest Abe
05-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Ncp was one of the first to try and help gree hunt down hackers (a shame they have only recently started dealing with the problem but better later than never). Do you guys honestly think that someone could be that stupid?? Give me a break. Go read some of the old forum threads if you want a real history lesson here.

CJ D
05-12-2013, 04:43 PM
As a matter of fact I said "surely this has to be an imposter right?".....I haven't seen one person here that thought it was him. Someone is trying to make it look that way tho.

jchow69
05-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Hackers should be banned.

Tito89
05-14-2013, 04:55 AM
i once considered hacking, i was always getting wasted by people much stronger than me at wd time. i found a boss strategy that helped me and ive gone from not beating the arctic drillers once, to beating the oil tycoon rigs 7 times to beating isis 21 times. been continually improving and beat diaz 35 times. hacking is not a measure of one power and epicness, its just for people who cannot learn from their constant loosing and try to be like those in pun so they may never be beaten by raiders and kill everyone just so they can say to their mates "im sooo much stronger than you, im the best ever" i got attacked by a hacker once, he raged at me and i took a further 10 mill off his anniversaries. thats irony, i think. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool: