PDA

View Full Version : Faction placed 428 in Ireland - Looking for members

General Nu
05-12-2013, 10:44 AM
I am the leader of the General Nuisances and we are currently recruiting members. We are easy going faction that are dedicated and active. Currently their are 36 members but we just bought a guild increase to 40 members, so we are looking for 4 players.

Recruits must be active and donate daily. The must participate in World Domination and get a minimum of 10,000 points which should be no problem if you are at least half active.

We offer a relaxed donation schedule. It's based on a suggested donation of 5 iph. It's not a min donation where everyone gives x number of dollars. It's based on ability to pay and all members stick to it because we have a great group. The only hard rule is that you give reasonably and on a daily basis. Once a recruit becomes a member we offer a somewhat slacker tracking of your donations. With notice we allow reduced donations to allow for saving for big purchases and vacation/life events.

The bonuses we offer are as follows

Cash output 10%
Health Regen 14%
Infantry defense 25%
Ground defense 15%
Air Defense 10%
Sea Defence 10%
Building defense 15%
Guild Increase +20

If interested please send me a private message with your defence stat/income per hour/level/gold usage/number of allies. We have minimum requirements but I am not going to post them as leeway can be given in either category if another is high. For example a player with a weaker defence stat and high income per hour would be taken over a player who exactly meets the min requirements.

So by all means apply! You have noting to lose but the extra WD rewards units and bragging rights that come with a top 500 finish!

General Nu

General Nu
05-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Bump to top. 2 spots left.

General Nu
05-13-2013, 06:29 AM
2 spots still left. Don't be afraid to apply! I hardly ever bite!

General Nu
05-14-2013, 07:36 AM
One spot left!

MW_Eric
05-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Frustrated with doing all the work and letting other dead beat players catch a free ride or tired of being bullied around? Come join the SAS Team (ranked 444 in BFI) 442013178! We are a group of friendly, passionate players around the world who value active communication, respect group members' suggestions, and openly share strategies/ideas to help each other grow stronger. We are looking for daily active players to join our team and MAKE A DIFFERENCE TOGETHER!

Bonuses:
Health regen +14%
Ground attack +5%
Building defense +15%
Infantry defense +15%
Ground defense +10%
Air defense +10%
Sea defense +5%

Minimum $750k/day donation, no gold required!

General Nu
05-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Spots have now been filled. Tanks for everyone who showed interest!