PDA

View Full Version : Time to quit?

Yankster
05-12-2013, 06:30 AM
Would it be time to quit if you take this game so personal that if you are raided or get attacked in a fake game, that you threaten the other players with your faction coming after that? Only to find out that your faction don't like you either so then you go out on your own and search the list for the specific people in that team? To me that means that you were the kid sitting next to the bus driver because the kids in the back were too mean. Or heaven forbid if you lose once and it throws your win/loss ratio off. I personally fin it amusing, perhaps it's time for a reality check. Just a thought.

I must say though I do like Ferrs style, he's quiet just plays never says boo and yet he gets defamed, slandered...

Happy Mother's Day also. Remember mom...

thunder
05-12-2013, 06:52 AM
Lots of cry babies thats for sure. I get people crying on my wall all the time and you look at other peoples wall and people crying. Im a free weak player in cc and ka and i get attacked all the time and not once did i cry on someones wall. If u cry why do u cry its a game?

War lord
05-12-2013, 07:00 AM
I teared up a little reading this post lol. Have a great day all u Moms

Agent Orange
05-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Absolutely time to quit if something this trivial gets that person that bent out of shape. But that is what Gree-d is counting on. Folks like this with no self control or self worth who get angry and spend money to get even.

Mr. Pink
05-12-2013, 10:13 AM
I was normal until they introduced factions. PVP is nothing compared to the occasional madness of managing group harmony lol

KFH
05-12-2013, 10:34 AM
I usually like a little Sh$t talk, but some people take this game way to far. Had a faction member get death threats from some fool who he took 5 mill off. I do get a kick out of the people that give you their home town and tell you to come fight them :) :)

jjm521
05-12-2013, 11:28 AM
I usually suggest they try a game whose objective ISNT fighting other players, like checkers, though i do warn them of the dangers of setting yourself up to be triple jumped. Id hate for them to fail at that too

jjm521
05-12-2013, 11:31 AM
I mean seriously, getting mad at someone for raiding you in a WAR game is like getting mad at a Quarterback crying to a defensive lineman for sacking him. Doh

Shauny
05-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Just give up. Easy and straight to the point. It's a game not a career

CrankUpThatDiesel
05-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Ive been raided for 5 mill a few times, I just congratulate them for catching me slipping. If anything, it keeps me on my toes & has me setting reminders on my phone.

NaRciS
05-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Ive been raided for 5 mill a few times, I just congratulate them for catching me slipping. If anything, it keeps me on my toes & has me setting reminders on my phone.

Thats the way i roll as well!

If i get caught with money up for grabs its my problem... what I lose now I will gain from elsewhere later, thats the game isn't it...

Yankster
05-12-2013, 12:28 PM
This is what I left on their wall. Apparently this "pilar of Modern War" can not stand to have their loss record blemished. Unlike the remainder of us...

look this is pretty mature of you supposed to be a leading faction but if avenging a team mate makes you feel better for a "fake" game than so be it. i leave you guys alone and if being attacked or raided once calls for this type of behavior than the example being set is more childish than gentlemen like and that of those supposed to be supporting a csrtel. thank you and have a happy Mother's Day.

P.s. wouldnt you like to know how they are. these "leaders" are supposed to be our role model??? Or are they GREEs golden children.....

Emerald_
05-12-2013, 02:58 PM
I hit a guy 2 days ago for 7 MIL. Now he comes to my base daily and raid a few silos or wind farms(which I don't get at all). what I don't understand is, why does anyone care if they get raided. That guy probably still walked away with 3.5 MIL. As this is the first time I've ever had a money building raided, I was unaware you got any of the money. But I walked away with about 1/3 of what I normally would have collected. I'm not exactly sure how the raiding/repairing/collecting money buildings works, but if you receive 1/3 of the money anyhow, wouldn't you want to have your buildings raided constantly. Then you wouldn't have to wait the 24-48 hours to collect. Yeah you would have to be raided 3 times to break even, but the 4th and beyond would be profit you would not have gotten waiting the regular 24-48 hour time period. Does it work that way, because if it does this guy should be letting me raid him every hour.

jchow69
05-12-2013, 03:01 PM
He is stupid by raiding storage silos and wind farms unless that is all you have. I get my 2 level 10 munitions stockpiles raided along with my oil rig and ore mines.

jchow69
05-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Don't think that I can get the train station, but I got the Santa Marta Patrol 320/536 by doing the LTQs and you also get it when your train station upgrades to level 2.

jchow69
05-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Don't think that I can get the train station, but I got the Santa Marta Patrol 320/536 by doing the LTQs and you also get it when your train station upgrades to level 2.

At least that's what I think. Devin posted it and I'm pretty sure that's how you can get it.

generalmyers
05-12-2013, 03:06 PM

Exactly. I may throw in some faction trash talk for fun and to learn more about the enemy. But when people whine, I remember them and raid them whenever they're on my list as punishment for whining in war

Kara T
05-12-2013, 03:57 PM
He is stupid by raiding storage silos and wind farms unless that is all you have. I get my 2 level 10 munitions stockpiles raided along with my oil rig and ore mines.

Some people raid buildings for the BP's to push higher in the rankings....money is not always the main driver...

jchow69
05-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Don't all money buildings give the same number of battle points?

Mastert55
05-12-2013, 04:14 PM
I hit a guy 2 days ago for 7 MIL. Now he comes to my base daily and raid a few silos or wind farms(which I don't get at all). what I don't understand is, why does anyone care if they get raided. That guy probably still walked away with 3.5 MIL. As this is the first time I've ever had a money building raided, I was unaware you got any of the money. But I walked away with about 1/3 of what I normally would have collected. I'm not exactly sure how the raiding/repairing/collecting money buildings works, but if you receive 1/3 of the money anyhow, wouldn't you want to have your buildings raided constantly. Then you wouldn't have to wait the 24-48 hours to collect. Yeah you would have to be raided 3 times to break even, but the 4th and beyond would be profit you would not have gotten waiting the regular 24-48 hour time period. Does it work that way, because if it does this guy should be letting me raid him every hour.

Not really. Lets say it's time to collect on an upgraded Alexandria Villa, a 12hr building. Then someone walks I and raids the crap out of you for 3 mil. They are only allowed to raid you for half of what there is to collect because Gree set it up where you can still collect from that raided building. They can only raid you for half of the building output available. Now lets say you collect on a building minutes after its ready. The timer resets and the 12 hour countdown begins, if the same jerk that travels to your base wants to raid the same building AFTER you collect, it says there is nothing left to sack, because you already "sacked" your own building. Simple as that, now just collect on time so your not letting an opportunity for someone to come raid all your money.

Kara T
05-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Don't all money buildings give the same number of battle points?

Pretty much....there might be some slight variations based on defense buildings surrounding it....but not much. Command Centers, Armories, and Supply Depots give the best BP to XP ratio if you are trying to slow your leveling.

Yankster
05-12-2013, 06:19 PM
When someone declares war outside of war and acts such as that of a child. I feel that the game may have consumed their humanity...

Yankster
05-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Oh an btw as I mentioned are these supposed to be persons we admire or look up to?

Emerald_
05-12-2013, 07:01 PM
So is it safe to assume that unless a building is ready to be collected it can not be raided. That clears up a lot. Disregard that last post of mine, some Noob must have hacked my account.

Col C Smythe
05-13-2013, 05:23 AM
Minor corrections, as I understand the process...

1. Raider collects about 2/3 of the payout - 1/6 each on first two hits (total 1/3 of payout), and 1/3 on the third hit.
2. Building does not reset timer until target player collects what is left. This is also how you reset timing. Just wait for a better scheduled collection time.

As for nasty comments, I have hit some people who had Level 10 Arctic rigs ready at the same time and got 200+ million for the 2 of them. I later ran into him again and did the same thing plus other LE buildings.....

This guy understands the game, no blasting my walls, threatening, nothing. We actually had a conversation via wall postings. That is what I call good sportsmanship. We both played, he lost. That is the nature of the game.

I have suppressed raids and attacks while people were over vaulted trying to upgrade the LE buildings. Why? Because they didn't get nasty on my wall. Usually they posted some about a good hit, well done, or something similar. Then they asked or confirmed they were trying to buildup funds for the LE upgrade. I left them alone until they were done. Simple game raiding courtesy. Besides, it means I will have higher value targets when I run into them again.

That is what most of us would expect, not the whining, sniveling, and empty threats from self absorbed little weasel.

Frankly, raids are the best part of the game. The hunt for a good target.

Yankster
05-13-2013, 04:48 PM
Actually I just learned that this player is loosing his family because of this game... Wow that's pretty bad, I guess it only proves that they'll always be that person who cannot have real friends. I wonder if his ipad or droid device keeps him warm at night? Or if his kids will be calling her new boyfriend daddy. He probably won't care because he is dedicated to a virtual game and GREE.