PDA

View Full Version : Friend Appreciation Thread ! :)

Neomagic
05-11-2013, 09:28 PM
Lets all take a moment to thank all our high leveled friends for helping us reap the boss rewards each week.

I wanna thank (in no particular order)

Freddy
Dream0d3
Samuel (when he was playing)
Sir Nemesis
Phu Quy
Oceanhawk (i swear, you and dream0d3 have nemesis EVERY week)
Ixchel
Kangaroo knight

And just recently
Catastrophy and ryuugan

Thanks guys! I wouldn't have any +boss armors without you guys. There's obviously plenty more, but these are the guys I end up using the most.

Varza
05-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Well, um... I don't have any boss armors, but my most helpful friends are:

Whiskeyjack
Gwendolyn - who has Nemesis this time around :D

They're not very high level, but heck, 100+ people just delete me. Then again I didn't try my luck on this forum, people seem nicer here. Should I?

I'm only level 47, so I'm following Harvey Guo's advice and not chasing the boss. No point in it yet, really.

Vigorous
05-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Yep all of them and Harvey as well!

Neomagic
05-11-2013, 09:56 PM
Well, um... I don't have any boss armors, but my most helpful friends are:

Whiskeyjack
Gwendolyn - who has Nemesis this time around :D

They're not very high level, but heck, 100+ people just delete me. Then again I didn't try my luck on this forum, people seem nicer here. Should I?

I'm only level 47, so I'm following Harvey Guo's advice and not chasing the boss. No point in it yet, really.

I'm just a lurker that just recently started posting, but I can assure you that this forum is very generous. When I first started, I lurked this forum to find friend codes to add. Adding people around your level now will help you in the future! Heck, I added dream0d3 and oceanhawk when they first started (you know, those levels when you accepted every friend request) and now they are my most valuable friends :).

Here's my code XBB-GZN-BXX, I've only had one nemesis armor since the change to dark prince chest, but my knight can help you advance the game.

amir1974
05-11-2013, 10:48 PM
well , i want to thank all my friends who help me through the boss events especially :
Blackandblue
Obasan
Enique
Samuel
Valedan
Nehufish
Fireurchin
Wee boon siong
Nehu
Neo
Lilly
Bradd
and so many more , you guys are the best in game , thx a lot for your help all of you .

Ryuugan
05-12-2013, 04:57 AM
Lets all take a moment to thank all our high leveled friends for helping us reap the boss rewards each week.

I wanna thank (in no particular order)

Freddy
Dream0d3
Samuel (when he was playing)
Sir Nemesis
Phu Quy
Oceanhawk (i swear, you and dream0d3 have nemesis EVERY week)
Ixchel
Kangaroo knight

And just recently
Catastrophy and ryuugan

Thanks guys! I wouldn't have any +boss armors without you guys. There's obviously plenty more, but these are the guys I end up using the most.

glad i could help, i dun have always nemesis when i have a good armor to counter the boss, especially this current one getting asskicked from my wicked wraith+ :)

Bayu
05-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the help, and for all the help I could give!