PDA

View Full Version : Normal vs Pristine

TripSD
05-11-2013, 08:27 PM
So what is the difference in mission events between Normal mode and Pristine? And how do you get to prestige?

---Yes its a noob question, thanks guys.

Devin
05-11-2013, 08:37 PM
I suspect you mean normal vs prestige mode, for the LTQ. Once you've completed all missions in normal mode, you start again in prestige mode. Prestige mode has higher requirements but more valuable rewards. You can check out my ltq walk through thread(s) for full details, which also links to the previous walk thoughts.

Dry
05-11-2013, 08:39 PM
I suspect you mean normal vs prestige mode, for the LTQ. Once you've completed all missions in normal mode, you start again in prestige mode. Prestige mode has higher requirements but more valuable rewards. You can check out my ltq walk through thread(s) for full details, which also links to the previous walk thoughts.
Btw Devin ,, you do a wonderfull job

Devin
05-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Btw Devin ,, you do a wonderfull job

Thank you :)

vNastIER
05-11-2013, 10:07 PM
ya man. i just checked out the walkthrough..... epic stuff man. congrats and thanks.

btw...how do you know which ones to prestage or do you just do as many as you can. Seems like a great idea. If I am not doing the LTQ events, all I do is farm TRs lol. I may have to start prestaging like a week before event

United Nation of Foxes
05-12-2013, 05:44 AM
Pristine ? Nearly as stupid as those who call faction - fraction

SevenO9
05-12-2013, 06:14 AM
Stupid is as stupid does. Trolling seems to qualify.

OP: As Devin said. Just continue the normal quest, you will reach prestige eventually.

United Nation of Foxes
05-12-2013, 06:18 AM
Stupid is as stupid does. Trolling seems to qualify.

OP: As Devin said. Just continue the normal quest, you will reach prestige eventually.

Just pointing out the obvious sweetie

LeBarticus
05-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Just pointing out the obvious sweetie

Thanks, captain.

jchow69
05-12-2013, 02:58 PM
The Warlord Siege Tank will be my last unit for the Extreme Measures LTQ.:(

Octavian
05-12-2013, 06:40 PM
How much gold have people been using to get through Prestige?

ffp
05-12-2013, 07:14 PM
How much gold have people been using to get through Prestige?

Depends on how quickly you rush through it and if you level up or not. According to Devin, it takes 71,000 energy for prestige.

Approx formula is number of refills required = (71000-your energy bar)/1000. Margin of error would be 1-3 refills, and only works if your energy bar is greater than 1000. Of course, if you level up you get a free refill and if your energy bar is less than 1000, you will need more refills.

TripSD
05-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Thanks to all for the info. Updated the miss wording on the question. One last question can you Prestige a level while you are in normal node? And if so how is that done? Its seems from Devin's walk through you can Prestige while in Normal mode?

Thanks Devin and all for your help.

Devin
05-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Thanks to all for the info. Updated the miss wording on the question. One last question can you Prestige a level while you are in normal node? And if so how is that done? Its seems from Devin's walk through you can Prestige while in Normal mode?

Thanks Devin and all for your help.

Ahh, now you are thinking of pre-staging, which is different than prestige mode. Check the end of the walk through thread, several have asked about pre-staging and the question has been answered a couple of times.