PDA

View Full Version : Android VS Iphone average attack numbers

Sgt.Voodoo
05-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Hello,

I have two accounts one on android and one on iphone. Iphone attack numbers only change within in a few hundred between each attack. Android on the other hand changes up to 40,000 attack points between each attack. This doesn't seem fair between the two systems. I know others in my faction have also complained about this. Can someone explain this to me why the huge difference or is this known problems that isn't fixed yet?

jchow69
05-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Get CJ to fix the problem for you. That's why the IPhone is better than Android.

killian121212
05-11-2013, 04:56 PM
my android attack varies 325k..from 600-925k....numerous tickets and nothing in reply. yes iphones and ipads are clearly better for this game however the debate of overall superiority is for another forum.

vNastIER
05-11-2013, 05:28 PM
my android attack varies 325k..from 600-925k....numerous tickets and nothing in reply. yes iphones and ipads are clearly better for this game however the debate of overall superiority is for another forum.

ya, i have android and game is pretty bad on its platform. My attack varies about 100k per attack. So much nicer on the iPad lol.

stuartb
05-12-2013, 05:17 AM
Hello,

I have two accounts one on android and one on iphone. Iphone attack numbers only change within in a few hundred between each attack. Android on the other hand changes up to 40,000 attack points between each attack. This doesn't seem fair between the two systems. I know others in my faction have also complained about this. Can someone explain this to me why the huge difference or is this known problems that isn't fixed yet?

The iOS stats that show are not the"real" stats being used to decide whether you win or lose. They only vary a few hundred points, but you also see instances where your 100,000 attack is defeated by somene else's 75,000 defense. The reason for the loss is that although the screen says you have 100,000 attack, you don'.

The Android screens are showing the real numbers being used. I play on two different versions of Android as well as iOS (4 accounts -- no waiting to attack something). The Apple-based versions are infinitely better than the Android-based versions. I still have one account that is on a kindle with the Amazon-based version of Android -- it does not have the LTQ events, it does not have Tapjoy, it does not have the current box event, it has a screwed-up rivals list, it is slow (as in a minute or two to go from one rival encampment to the next), and it crashes about every 30 minutes. I have had it since October, hoping they would fix it. There is an old saying about hoping in one hand and spitting in the other -- one hand will fill up faster than the other.