PDA

View Full Version : Extremely slow to load hoads and maps...LTQ related?

Vito Corleone
05-11-2013, 08:37 AM
It almost feels so. Or the last update related at least.
It can take a minute sometimes now to load a rivals hood or a map.

Tommy Two Toes
05-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Yeah even on Bluestacks it's ridiculous, and I have a massive high-speed connection. Latency is all on their end.

I find a correlation between load time, and amount of crap they have in their hood. Nothing loads as fast as a guy walking around in a hood with a single stop sign.

hooligan1966
05-11-2013, 08:58 AM
I thought it was just an android problem.... Glad everyone is in the same boat.

Bala82
05-11-2013, 09:54 AM
The server is probably overloading with all players doing this event .

Vito Corleone
05-11-2013, 11:32 AM
The server is probably overloading with all players doing this event .
Yeah I was thinking about that...hoods I understand but what about maps? I think they should be cached if you have visited them before.

MsTink0514
05-12-2013, 10:20 AM
I too have had the same issue...thought it was just my phone since it can occasionally be slow. Hopefully Gree will fix the issue soon, maybe just as fast as they answer the ticket I sent in on May 3rd about my gold purchase being screwed up lmao

moomrik
05-12-2013, 10:32 AM
I too have had the same issue...thought it was just my phone since it can occasionally be slow. Hopefully Gree will fix the issue soon, maybe just as fast as they answer the ticket I sent in on May 3rd about my gold purchase being screwed up lmao

I have an idea. Let us all buy some more gold and see if it motivates them... Or has that been done already?... :D

Mrknuckles
05-12-2013, 01:08 PM
I thought it was just me!! I have iPhone 5 and every time I go to rivals hood there are buildings missing and no rival walking around.. Then the game just cuts off after a couple mins or so!! Not sure what to do!

Vito Corleone
05-12-2013, 02:11 PM
I have had problems that I can for example see opponents "ARROW" walking around but the body is missing.
However, for me today have been a little bit better in terms of travel time to hoods etc compared to yesterday.

MsTink0514
05-12-2013, 06:50 PM
I have had problems that I can for example see opponents "ARROW" walking around but the body is missing.
However, for me today have been a little bit better in terms of travel time to hoods etc compared to yesterday.

Yeah I have had that issue as well, it comes and goes. Today I have not seen any green arrows over the people I am supposed to hit in the hitlists. Kinda frustrating :mad: