PDA

View Full Version : Storage Warehouse

Nullin
05-10-2013, 09:31 PM
I think it would be a excellent idea if Gree would make it possible to put buildings into storage if you wanted to rearrange your base. Instead of moving 1 here and 1 there. It's like playing checkers at times

vNastIER
05-10-2013, 09:39 PM
frickin brilliant lol. I love the idea. would come in use an S-Ton. im stuck expanding the crap out of my base and selling off unwantables just to reorganize

KFH
05-11-2013, 03:08 AM
No harm intended, but planning ahead is key to this game. i have a spot i can put different buildings in to decide what else i should build.. If you were given a storage space it would just be getting rid of another key aspect of the game, buying land.. If they gave everyone a storage why would we need to expand our base, you could just put something into storage for awhile wait for it to produce money. I like the idea of not being able to change decisions made, it gives you the option of learning from your mistakes..

index
05-11-2013, 04:02 AM
I am noob and pump wrong skill point. i pumped attack point which I should not. I have disadvantage when doing event which uses lots of energy. I hope that the Gree will add a feature which can reset skill point. I think that 50 gold should be good to reset wrong skill point. Can someone post on first page which I cannot?

megaants
05-11-2013, 06:14 AM
No harm intended, but planning ahead is key to this game. i have a spot i can put different buildings in to decide what else i should build.. If you were given a storage space it would just be getting rid of another key aspect of the game, buying land.. If they gave everyone a storage why would we need to expand our base, you could just put something into storage for awhile wait for it to produce money. I like the idea of not being able to change decisions made, it gives you the option of learning from your mistakes..

it's hard to plan, when you never know the size of the LE building that comes out every war.

Rowdydowdy
05-11-2013, 06:18 AM
I think it's a good idea.. Put a time limit like 5 minutes on storage space and charge for it. That way no one is hiding buildings from being raided.

DME
05-11-2013, 06:41 AM
I think it's a good idea.. Put a time limit like 5 minutes on storage space and charge for it. That way no one is hiding buildings from being raided.

If the buildings are inoperable while in storage and when they're placed again the timer starts from scratch as if it had just been built then the whole issue of hiding buildings from being raided wouldn't really an issue.

WI(AusNz)
05-11-2013, 07:37 AM
I'll be the party pooper and not agree it's a good idea. Organization of the base is part of the game. What's wrong with just expanding. I know it gets expensive but that's part of the strategy too

Nullin
05-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Guess I should have added that into my post. Whenever a building would go into storage you would lose the cash it would produce until brought back out and placed again. Same with boost buildings no boost from them either until placed.

Rowdydowdy
05-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Maybe I see it different. I see the storage option as a way to just rearrange the base not to leave anything there. I'm not wanting to hide it or delay I just want to move things around. Yeah we could buy a piece of land and keep it empty but its time consuming to move pieces.

vNastIER
05-11-2013, 06:50 PM
they could also add a small fee to use the space. A fee that is smaller than expanding and or selling and re buying the building. Could charge by the hour lol

Nullin
05-11-2013, 06:52 PM
they could also add a small fee to use the space. A fee that is smaller than expanding and or selling and re buying the building. Could charge by the hour lol

I like that idea too