PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering about my Money .. i Have a Newbie Question

awts321
05-10-2013, 08:12 PM
i just wondering . before i going to sleep , i put all my Money to Bank and then when i woke up my Money Gained a 7k ..

Just Wondering . How my Money gained 7k even im not Playing Crime City , How does it work ??

Sorry 4 my Newbie Question and my Bad English :)

kingofwale
05-10-2013, 08:23 PM
it's not that kind of bank. maybe you forgot to put the money into the bank??

(CCK) Cam
05-10-2013, 08:25 PM
Someone attacked you and lost?

awts321
05-10-2013, 08:38 PM
im just checked my NEWS and i found that Someone Attacked me But He/She Lost , and Someone Robbed me and i Lost something like 2k+ Money . but before i Out i have 0 Money

im very sure that before im going to Log out , i put all of my money to Bank

BigMoney
05-10-2013, 08:57 PM
im just checked my NEWS and i found that Someone Attacked me But He/She Lost , and Someone Robbed me and i Lost something like 2k+ Money . but before i Out i have 0 Money

im very sure that before im going to Log out , i put all of my money to Bank

Someone who was carrying money attacked you and lost. If the loser of a fight has money (no matter who started the fight), the winner gets 1/10th of that money (up to $30,000). Thus they attacked you and lost which gave you some money, and then a second person attacked you and won, and took some of the money you just earned.

awts321
05-10-2013, 08:59 PM
oh.. i See now i Know :) Thanks BigMoney ..

BigMoney
05-10-2013, 09:11 PM
oh.. i See now i Know :) Thanks BigMoney ..

No problem. This is also why I usually bank my money before fighting someone unless my stats crush theirs. I always used to bank my money before fights at low levels, and never pick up cash that rivals dropped until after I killed them 10 times.

Crime Time
05-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Just post your name and level before you go to sleep... We will "check" to see if you gain any money tonight ... Trust us :)

mxz
05-10-2013, 09:23 PM
No problem. This is also why I usually bank my money before fighting someone unless my stats crush theirs. I always used to bank my money before fights at low levels, and never pick up cash that rivals dropped until after I killed them 10 times.You get the money at the moment you win whether you click the icon or not. Its just a symbolic thing, now. That was changed a few months ago because of a glitch in the loot.

#smugreporting

BigMoney
05-10-2013, 09:39 PM
It's been a while since I picked a fight and lost. So if I win a fight, don't pick up the money, and lose a fight, I lose some of that money on the ground?

http://i.imgur.com/nPc85Ms.jpg

mxz
05-10-2013, 10:00 PM
It's been a while since I picked a fight and lost. So if I win a fight, don't pick up the money, and lose a fight, I lose some of that money on the ground?

http://i.imgur.com/nPc85Ms.jpgYep, 10%.
#smugextras

Edit: you shouldn't be banking your cash if you're not losing fights. Or losing fights and cash, but less cash than you'd lose to the bank.