PDA

View Full Version : Android update...

CDR Shepard
05-10-2013, 03:31 PM
So I never did do the new download due to the issues others were having with stats, boosts not showing, prices doubled, etc. Has this all since been fixed and is there a green light to download, or is it still work in progress? Thanks to any helpful android users...

ohgreatitsryan
05-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Well, let me put it this way, nothing is MORE broken than the last build. They fixed the display issues and the crazy prices, but the attack swings are still there(I've had them since before Ireland though). I'd say go ahead with it. You can see all of your boosts, your stats will be accurate and everything seems to be working a little better.

Richie.
05-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Except you can't upgrade the transtation now..

ohgreatitsryan
05-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Except you can't upgrade the transtation now..

I haven't had that problem at all.

Richie.
05-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Its not just the trainstation...can't upgrade the anniversary centre either.

ffp
05-10-2013, 04:32 PM
There are a few new features like the ability to click on a unit in your inventory and the stats are closer to reality, but I'm still getting CTDs and random slow downs. I would say it's better than before but there are still issues.

Richie.
05-10-2013, 04:55 PM
It seems only to be the LE buildings which you cannot upgrade...

Stormchaser
05-10-2013, 05:56 PM
One thing I've noticed that hasnt been mentioned ... collecting cash from building is much faster now. Before the update, I could have 'clicked' my entire economy before the first building responded.

This along with all the other hot-patch fixes to the fixes, I can say I'm glad I waited to update, but I'm glad it is now fixed enough that the update is better than not updating.

Happy Hunting (and upgrading)
-Storm

Ph4ntom Stranger
05-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Well, let me put it this way, nothing is MORE broken than the last build. They fixed the display issues and the crazy prices, but the attack swings are still there(I've had them since before Ireland though). I'd say go ahead with it. You can see all of your boosts, your stats will be accurate and everything seems to be working a little better.

The attack swings are suppose to be there. The swings allow you to see more of the attack algorithm. CCM or CJ told us a long time ago there are +/- modifiers along with the (now limited) skill points that go into the determining if you win or lose a battle/raid.

Yes the profile stats are now fixed and you see your full boosted stats.

The biggest problem I am currently having is trying to travel to rival bases. It takes a long time to execute if it works. Prob 75% of the time the game force closes which is frustrating.

Another issue regarding the LTQ's is I have completed missions and the missions reset and have to do them twice (wasting valuable energy).

atretes1
05-10-2013, 07:13 PM
The attack swings are suppose to be there. The swings allow you to see more of the attack algorithm. CCM or CJ told us a long time ago there are +/- modifiers along with the (now limited) skill points that go into the determining if you win or lose a battle/raid.

Yes the profile stats are now fixed and you see your full boosted stats.

The biggest problem I am currently having is trying to travel to rival bases. It takes a long time to execute if it works. Prob 75% of the time the game force closes which is frustrating.

Another issue regarding the LTQ's is I have completed missions and the missions reset and have to do them twice (wasting valuable energy).

I believe the attack swings were taken out of IOS. But we still have them. Some of my friends on IOS said that they had and update that took them out. And I have also been under the assumption that our attack swings are due to skill points/ the unknown factor that use to be invisible.

Gustoff
05-17-2013, 08:28 AM
The kindle fire version of Modern War has been at 3.2.2 since it was launched back in August of 2012 for the Fire.

Will it ever be updated to coincide with the current version?

It's a bummer that i can't do any of the timed events or any of the drop boxes events.