PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestions & Feedback] We'd love to hear what you think! PART 2

The Wise One
05-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Hi,

Different from the first time around, please keep this clean and constructive, short and simple to get your point across. Our developers have taken a real pleasure in hearing the suggestions and feedback that you've all been providing.

We want to help get player feedback and questions to our developers. Please add them here. We値l close the thread in a few days and once we have feedback from our teams we値l create another thread with the replies. We want it to be constructive and concise so we値l focus on the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback.

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Method of recording number materials collected would be a nice touch.
Also some form of communication between players, be that trading/messaging/visiting/gifting etc.
Record of HP left in numbers instead of bar when clicking on the icons in the HUD.
Also there seems to be something wrong with friend battles, it takes an unnecessarily long time to process, is that just me and is it fixable?

zhy
05-10-2013, 02:48 PM
i would like to :
-have a honor points system, more in detail i would suggest to let us keep the arena points we earn as honor points, n allow us to purchase some armors with that, example 1basics for 500 pts, 1 uncommon for 1000 or 1500 pts, craftable 50s for 5k pts, super rares from 10k to 50k (there are a lot, so gree might want to fix a correct price depending on their stats), craftable ultra rares from 50k to 150k, wont continue with these examples think u understood what i mean, there are also those great armors like storm sorcerer+ sky guardian+ n wicked wraith+ that could be added for about 1M pts or more, well slowly i think more armors can be added when they are replaced by better ones

-give the +version of the legendary armor for arena black medal

konofo
05-10-2013, 02:57 PM
To expand on zhy's post, I think there needs to be some kind of special arena 'currency' or material that drops during arena fights, and/or is a tier reward, and/or is awarded according to arena points at the end of an event.

You can do limitless things with such a currency. You can set up a shop to not only buy armors or materials, but exclusive accessories (perhaps even with stats?), or other bonuses that improve the experience without destroying balance, such as: bonus friend hiring (beyond 10/day), bonus armor slots, bonus energy cap, bonus hp regeneration, etc.

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 03:02 PM
To expand on zhy's post, I think there needs to be some kind of special arena 'currency' or material that drops during arena fights, and/or is a tier reward, and/or is awarded according to arena points at the end of an event.

You can do limitless things with such a currency. You can set up a shop to not only buy armors or materials, but exclusive accessories (perhaps even with stats?), or other bonuses that improve the experience without destroying balance, such as: bonus friend hiring (beyond 10/day), bonus armor slots, bonus energy cap, bonus hp regeneration, etc.

+1, Absolutely brilliant idea. Fascinating way to expand gameplay. I would love an introduction to new currency.

konofo
05-10-2013, 03:06 PM
I think that armor stats are also due for a massive rebalance.

There should be more correlation between armor rarity and usefulness. It should be impossible for any craftable one-star armor to get +11/12 per level, while a four-star legendary gains as little as +5/5 per level.

It should not be the case that two-star armor from fusions or chests are universally outshined by plus-versions of one-star armor, especially if the plus-version of the two-star armor isn't feasibly available.

Miyabi
05-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Hi, to keep things simple, below are the few suggestions to improve the gameplay:

:)* In the armorsmith, let us see what we can craft while armors are crafting, as well as the number of materials we have for crafting the armor, be it more than 50 or 100 mats, let us see them.

:)* Tap once to really speed up fast the wave battles, rather than holding onto the fast forward button, and increase the speed up faster than now.

:)* For enhancing armor, let us tick 1 shot the number of armors we want to use as sacrifice armors to the main equipment, rather than now 1 by 1 choose and maximum of 4 slots per enhance. Let is be we choose and tick tick tick those we want to use and press Confirm to 1 shot enhance them.

:)* Hope to reduce the time for energy regeneration for Boss fights, maybe to 15mins recharge 1 energy, makes players log in more often to attempt to take down the Boss for each level.

:)* Make those uncraftable armors "unlock" in our armorsmith once we happen to combine them for the first time. Those dual elements will require eg. 6 sea corals + 6 shiny shards etc. This will interest players to farm around the maps more for the different materials, as well as give us the interest to aim and go for the "+" version of the armors.

:)* Display Boss HP in digits maybe above the character. Will allow us to decide if we want to use gem to revive or wait for more energy in the next turn.

:)* Make more items buy-able with Gold, now its only those limited buildings and limited capes just for appearance. Maybe make craft materials, fusion stones, basic armors, hairstyles buy able with gold.

:)* Besides HP potion, maybe add Energy potions for Boss fights / Arena, which can be bought with gold or chances of map boss dropping them.

:)* For the fun factor, add in more character designs or changeable armor colors.. Else everybody look the same now.

Thats about it~ Thank you for reading.

Harvey Guo
05-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Good work, thanks for the efforts and contribution.

As an experienced player, I believe that I can point out many details which need to be improved. I will try to make them simple, some points may also provide with reason.

Friend system:
1) allow deleting multiple friends by 1 time.
2) set a wall for preventing spam adding.
3) allow showing basic details from request: Name, Level, Main knight Armors & stats etc.
4) new rewards for friends battle, current rewards are too low.

Armors:
1) transparency the number of material, so that players can see how many material they own.
2) allow overlapping material to save slots, or make the maximum slots to 80 or 100. (boss rewards may easily make people reach their limits, and for collectors, currently slots are not enough.
3) allow cancelling crafting process, return the 100% material and 80% or 50% golds.
4) also make the experience strip transparency (both armors and knights), so that people can easily track the exactly number they need.

Buildings:
1) add details of information for each level of buildings, not only maximum capacity, also golds earning for each levels.
2) add new function of building, like producing fusion stones or even gems (in very slow process), allow people choose the option of producing what they currently want (like Training fields can produce 48,000 golds per day, or 2 fusions stones or 1 gem etc.)

Map:
1) new expansion pack of map, more areas needed, dark prince is done.
2) allow remove arena etc. npc buildings from the map, no need to keep that.
3) new expansion, more slots needed.
4) dynamic way of gold spending, such as release gold store, allow purchasing material and other stuff from store by spending golds, not only accessories.
5) new NPC needed, can be used to farm material efficiently (not boring snakeskin, no meaning), do doing extra quests.

Chests:
1) make the probability of gaining each type of armors transparently, let people make their choice.
2) provide change log for each changing to prevent complaining and disappointment.
3) improve the enhance chest, add more useful armor and improve the probability of gaining rarest material.
4) make each level of chests become unique, make sure that you can only gain specific item in specific chests, not in both chests.
5) make the chest can only open by using KEYS, people need to use gem to buy keys then open the chest, and in this way, people who can get black keys from epic boss can spend several gems to collect 11 keys and open 11 chest by one time.

Fusion:
1) set strictly principle of fusion, like 3 stars+ 3 stars= at least 3 stars, 1 star+ 1 star = cannot gain 3 stars etc. make these clear.
2) allow getting +version armor from fusion. Once owned normal version and unlock the +version, should be able to gain +version from fusion, or allow combining two high level normal version armors to gain +version.

Boss:
1) improve the design of boss armor, current boss armors become much more ugly than before, but nemesis always with good looking, need to design the boss armor has better looking than nemesis.
2) balance the stats and elements, need to consider release specific elements armor to replaced old poor armors, like spirit/water and fire/wind etc.

Arena:
1) current reward has been improved, good, but not good enough. 1st and 2nd to 5th need better rewards, especially the 1st, need REAL valuable Legendary armors to stimulate the competition.
Arena is the final way of people competing each other, thus must make sure that people can gain highest reward from here, otherwise meaningless.
2) get rid of those hackers, in top 50, more than 80% person with poor armors and low levels, they need to be banned. Arena system needs a good order.
3) reconsider the matching system, release a new system which fits all range of players.
4) adjust the energy limit from 5 to 8, that's exactly 2 hours, easy to calculate and equal to the maximum double down number.

Others:
1) potions are useless for now, need to improve. such as allow healing all knights etc.
2) more accessories needed. Such as better looking capes, hats, hair styles etc.
3) rebuild the knight module, especially female, make sure that female with elegant looking, not a big fat body and face....also make armors best fit with female module as well.
4) improve the operation of game, when fast pressing the game will become lagging and delay, when continuing playing for a while, the game become slow (me use ipad 3), thus generally need to be improved.
5) give great rewards when finishing all achievements and quests.
6) open stats for lv100+ players, increase the rewards, not only 1,000 golds......

Hope GREE can consider these factors what I pointed out, thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Harvey Guo Lv150+

Eunuchorn
05-10-2013, 03:58 PM
~Increase base attack speed

~Remove click to pick-up
-Gold auto add
-add Items Found screen @ end of each zone

deathexe
05-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Most suggestions have already been given by the more experienced players, I'd just want to mention that it'd be great if there was more incentives for a higher leveled player. Maybe not as increase in stats and health but instead at a certain level after 100 they'll have an option to craft a special armor that requires some special materials from a special stage? Or maybe give players who are level 100 and above the choice to have minor accessories that help with normal gameplay like an accessory that gives 50 more attack to knights when killing the event boss or higher chance to drop multiple materials from normal boss monsters like the gorgon. So maybe every 5 or 10 levels a new accessory is unlocked. These kinds of incentives would be great to encourage players over 100 to play on and improve while not directly affecting the pvp portion and making the high leveled players too overpowered.

Furthermore, I do hope that limited edition armors will continue to stay limited edition and that new or lower leveled players won't have such easy access to them. It makes it kind of unfair to the higher leveled players when you see a level 40 with the +version of the armor because gems were spent. Doesn't really seem limited edition anymore. I mean if they manage to get the materials for crafting the +version through killing the boss, then it's completely fine. I hope that maybe a limit can be set maybe on the +version of the armor where only maybe level 70s and above can equip and craft. An even better idea would be to let players who manage to kill the boss more than 55 times craft an even better armor that has maybe 100 to 50 more stats in both attack and defense.

Also, thanks for doing this Wise One! Really appreciate what you and the developers are doing :)

Eunuchorn
05-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Boss armors should be rarer than they are, thats where high levels should stand out. Add more 2/3 star armors with balanced stats so that its more about element.

buccaneer & half-dragon are STUPIDLY overpowered. Especially since everyone and their mom has them

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Boss armors should be rarer than they are, thats where high levels should stand out. Add more 2/3 star armors with balanced stats so that its more about element.

buccaneer & half-dragon are STUPIDLY overpowered. Especially since everyone and their mom has them
True, it's a PITA in the arena and makes it boring as fuuck.

Justice711
05-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Expanding on the idea of arena, I feel what guardian cross is doing is great, u got different arena challenge for different levels, like novice lvl 1-50 ( maybe 2 star reward armor ) intermediary lvl 51-80 ( 4 star armor ) expert lvl 81 onwards ( + version of legendary armor ).

iisaiahc
05-10-2013, 07:36 PM

As an experienced player, I believe that I can point out many details which need to be improved. I will try to make them simple, some points may also provide with reason.

Friend system:
3) allow showing basic details from request: Name, Level, Main knight Armors & stats etc.

Armors:
1) transparency the number of material, so that players can see how many material they own.
2) allow overlapping material to save slots, or make the maximum slots to 80 or 100. (boss rewards may easily make people reach their limits, and for collectors, currently slots are not enough.
3) allow cancelling crafting process, return the 100% material and 80% or 50% golds.
4) also make the experience strip transparency (both armors and knights), so that people can easily track the exactly number they need.

Buildings:
1) add details of information for each level of buildings, not only maximum capacity, also golds earning for each levels.
2) add new function of building, like producing fusion stones or even gems (in very slow process), allow people choose the option of producing what they currently want (like Training fields can produce 48,000 golds per day, or 2 fusions stones or 1 gem etc.)

Map:
4) dynamic way of gold spending, such as release gold store, allow purchasing material and other stuff from store by spending golds, not only accessories.
5) new NPC needed, can be used to farm material efficiently (not boring snakeskin, no meaning), do doing extra quests.

Chests:
1) make the probability of gaining each type of armors transparently, let people make their choice.
2) provide change log for each changing to prevent complaining and disappointment.
3) improve the enhance chest, add more useful armor and improve the probability of gaining rarest material.
4) make each level of chests become unique, make sure that you can only gain specific item in specific chests, not in both chests.
5) make the chest can only open by using KEYS, people need to use gem to buy keys then open the chest, and in this way, people who can get black keys from epic boss can spend several gems to collect 11 keys and open 11 chest by one time.

Fusion:
1) set strictly principle of fusion, like 3 stars+ 3 stars= at least 3 stars, 1 star+ 1 star = cannot gain 3 stars etc. make these clear.
2) allow getting +version armor from fusion. Once owned normal version and unlock the +version, should be able to gain +version from fusion, or allow combining two high level normal version armors to gain +version.

Boss:
1) improve the design of boss armor, current boss armors become much more ugly than before, but nemesis always with good looking, need to design the boss armor has better looking than nemesis.
2) balance the stats and elements, need to consider release specific elements armor to replaced old poor armors, like spirit/water and fire/wind etc.

Arena:
1) current reward has been improved, good, but not good enough. 1st and 2nd to 5th need better rewards, especially the 1st, need REAL valuable Legendary armors to stimulate the competition.
Arena is the final way of people competing each other, thus must make sure that people can gain highest reward from here, otherwise meaningless.
2) get rid of those hackers, in top 50, more than 80% person with poor armors and low levels, they need to be banned. Arena system needs a good order.
3) reconsider the matching system, release a new system which fits all range of players.
4) adjust the energy limit from 5 to 8, that's exactly 2 hours, easy to calculate and equal to the maximum double down number.

Others:
1) potions are useless for now, need to improve. such as allow healing all knights etc.
2) more accessories needed. Such as better looking capes, hats, hair styles etc.
3) rebuild the knight module, especially female, make sure that female with elegant looking, not a big fat body and face....also make armors best fit with female module as well.
4) improve the operation of game, when fast pressing the game will become lagging and delay, when continuing playing for a while, the game become slow (me use ipad 3), thus generally need to be improved.
6) open stats for lv100+ players, increase the rewards, not only 1,000 golds......

Best Regards

Harvey Guo Lv150+

I feel the suggestions by Harvey make a lot of sense. Hope GREE considers them.

Vigorous
05-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Mostly everyone has made the main points, especially Harvey on page 1. Short and simple.

-new buildings
-new ways to spend gold
- trade system
-a way to communicate with players
-a way to earn dpc keys besides the last boss, people use to earn gold keys when that had legendary.
-new graphic designer for armors. Don't mean to be rude here but the last farie one looked like beekeeper.
-Exp for crafting armor
-more expansion
-more map
-health potions are useless atm and should be able to be used during fights, like health potions usually do..

I know a lot of these have been pointed out I am simply reappointing to make sure you can realize how many people would enjoy this.

I don't really have any questions except that it would be nice if you gave us heads up on updates/patches being done. It's be nice to atleast know what is in store for this game, it has a ton of potential.

Sir William
05-10-2013, 07:56 PM
First and foremost,

I think it's fair to say that everyone here is very appreciate and supportive of The Wise One. You do a wonderful job of relaying the needs of the masses to those who make decisions and ensuring that the game remains fair.

As per the topic of the thread,

My two biggest suggestions would be:

1. Incorporate a system of crafting armors similar to Star Craft where we can put many in que per armory and not miss out on time where were incapacitated. It we can have 10 or 5 slots per armory we don't have to check up on it every 4:30 even when we are in game. When one finishes, another starts right away.

2. Make the armors craft able in the armory once we've created them through fusion. I fused a flamestorm finery and then subsequently leveled it to 50 before i knew any better.
At least allow us to craft an armor and its + version if we have already achieved it through fusion.
Whether it be a lot of gold or whatever, unless we're willing to open DPC and hope to get lucky, anything we fuse is worthless fodder.

konofo
05-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Being able to fuse plus-versions of armor that has been unlocked is a wonderful idea, and would breathe new life into fusion.

Justice711
05-10-2013, 08:35 PM
I am also keen on a expanded story line... Every RPG game needs a good quest & story... : D

Eunuchorn
05-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Being able to fuse plus-versions of armor that has been unlocked is a wonderful idea, and would breathe new life into fusion.

This is in the works, I can assure you. If it is not in fact just a bug. I had forgemaster unlock + version at 15. Only craft-only I have seen do that

Aradan
05-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Wise one if you could please quote me on this so i know you read it.

I recently changed from an iphone to an android, and as i do like playing this game i downloaded it for my android device. I noticed right away that is different then the iphone version. For one, android did not get the update in arena rewards and it still has the old iphone arena reward system which i find unfortunate as thats one of biggest parts of this game obviously.

The second thing that i have noticed that needs some adjustments is the free gems offers. When you click on "Video Offers" it will almost always pop up with just an ad that says download this app and receive ___ amount of gems. Or it will try to show it, but instead of an actual ad it will have the coding there so it goes like "Download and launch this app to recieve:{{rewardQuantity}} Free {{rewardUnit}}! {{name}} {{buttonText}}.

Also with the "Video Offers", everytime you either finish a video, or exit out of one of those ads that shouldn't be there, it reloads K&D as if you just started up the app for the first time and has the loading bar then brings you back into the game.

The Gem offers problems are a bit more pressing in my opinion over the arena rewards as they are extremely annoying, and would really like to see them fixed.

Thorusa
05-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Give rewards for completing each achievement, just a title to show off to other people is not enough for me.

Mike Stanley
05-11-2013, 12:22 PM
I think maybe you could do double exp day for every map think would be nice for some people (including myself) who are having trouble crafting items like armor of infernal lord, roc feather robes, etc

jcuff17
05-12-2013, 01:26 PM
I feel that there should be an armor trade system. You can trade different armors with other players to get different armors, and not have to work so hard to get them. My thought is you can put an armor up on the trade system and then request to trade for a certain armor, can be any amount (but limit of up to 6 armors trade for one armor).

Varza
05-12-2013, 02:20 PM
It would be nice if you could fix the daily rewards. I haven't seen one in a while. Or was I supposed to stop getting them after 5 days? I could have sworn I saw a new cycle starting, but then I stopped getting them altogether.

And yes, I tried resetting the game, the phone, everything. No luck :(

Heapy
05-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Hi, to keep things simple, below are the few suggestions to improve the gameplay:

:)* In the armorsmith, let us see what we can craft while armors are crafting, as well as the number of materials we have for crafting the armor, be it more than 50 or 100 mats, let us see them.

:)* Tap once to really speed up fast the wave battles, rather than holding onto the fast forward button, and increase the speed up faster than now.

:)* For enhancing armor, let us tick 1 shot the number of armors we want to use as sacrifice armors to the main equipment, rather than now 1 by 1 choose and maximum of 4 slots per enhance. Let is be we choose and tick tick tick those we want to use and press Confirm to 1 shot enhance them.

:)* Hope to reduce the time for energy regeneration for Boss fights, maybe to 15mins recharge 1 energy, makes players log in more often to attempt to take down the Boss for each level.

:)* Make those uncraftable armors "unlock" in our armorsmith once we happen to combine them for the first time. Those dual elements will require eg. 6 sea corals + 6 shiny shards etc. This will interest players to farm around the maps more for the different materials, as well as give us the interest to aim and go for the "+" version of the armors.

:)* Display Boss HP in digits maybe above the character. Will allow us to decide if we want to use gem to revive or wait for more energy in the next turn.

:)* Make more items buy-able with Gold, now its only those limited buildings and limited capes just for appearance. Maybe make craft materials, fusion stones, basic armors, hairstyles buy able with gold.

:)* Besides HP potion, maybe add Energy potions for Boss fights / Arena, which can be bought with gold or chances of map boss dropping them.

:)* For the fun factor, add in more character designs or changeable armor colors.. Else everybody look the same now.

Thats about it~ Thank you for reading.

Friend system:

Armors:

Buildings:

Map:

Chests:

Fusion:

Boss:

Arena:

Others:

Best Regards

Harvey Guo Lv150+

+1 to all of these

I would also like to see some more options for earning gems, tapjoy does an excellent program for some other apps.

deathexe
05-12-2013, 04:07 PM
I feel that there should be an armor trade system. You can trade different armors with other players to get different armors, and not have to work so hard to get them. My thought is you can put an armor up on the trade system and then request to trade for a certain armor, can be any amount (but limit of up to 6 armors trade for one armor).

Please don't have a trade system like this Gree, it'll be making things to easy for the newer or lower leveled players when the higher leveled players have had to work so hard to get the better armors. Players with high leveled friends could easily get really powerful armors with little cost at all. I'd rather have a trading system that involve getting fusion stars or another trading system (not with players of course) where you give shards to a building like a metamorphisizer or something along those lines and get snakeskins in exchange. This can only be utilized after you've already crafted the normal armor and only applies to armors two star and below of bourse. This oils provide a change to the tedious and repetitive farming players red to do for snakeskins all the time.

I'm sorry if I came across as harsh, just can't stand it when players always want the easy way out.

Keymoe
05-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Please don't have a trade system like this Gree, it'll be making things to easy for the newer or lower leveled players when the higher leveled players have had to work so hard to get the better armors. Players with high leveled friends could easily get really powerful armors with little cost at all. I'd rather have a trading system that involve getting fusion stars or another trading system (not with players of course) where you give shards to a building like a metamorphisizer or something along those lines and get snakeskins in exchange. This can only be utilized after you've already crafted the normal armor and only applies to armors two star and below of bourse. This oils provide a change to the tedious and repetitive farming players red to do for snakeskins all the time.

I'm sorry if I came across as harsh, just can't stand it when players always want the easy way out.

You coulda just done it like this mate...

That's a terrible idea... How would that be beneficial for anyone?

Varza
05-12-2013, 04:16 PM

That's a much better idea! I don't even want to know how many shards I've collected so far, I'm not crafting the basic armors anymore so they're just sitting there collecting dust. Would love to see some use for them.

Keymoe
05-12-2013, 04:21 PM

That's a much better idea! I don't even want to know how many shards I've collected so far, I'm not crafting the basic armors anymore so they're just sitting there collecting dust. Would love to see some use for them.

Would be interesting if it cost the players something... Opportunity in selling gems possibly. Coolio.

konofo
05-13-2013, 10:58 AM
I'd rather have a trading system that involve getting fusion stars or another trading system (not with players of course) where you give shards to a building like a metamorphisizer or something along those lines and get snakeskins in exchange.

I dig this, but let's go nuts. Maybe Lance expands his operation to use Fusion stones to combine mundane materials into new materials that don't drop anywhere. Maybe Morgan can use these to craft existing two- or three-star armors like Stormrage or Sky Guardian, or completely new armors. For balance, perhaps it takes a silly amount of materials and stones to get there, or maybe the material fusion is as random as the armor fusion.

Another separate idea I wanted to throw out there: I know it won't be popular with long-timers, but as a newer player, it would be nice if there were an opportunity to get access to the older epic bosses and armor. Perhaps a spontaneous one-day appearance by a bygone boss now and then, or maybe this is something you could purchase with a new Arena currency.

ZChekouras
05-13-2013, 12:04 PM
I think that a great improvement to the game would be a way to level your armor through battling, still keep the fusion master and be able to combine armors for a much bigger increase to armors levels but only for those who want to pay otherwise have it so if we want to build up our armor you have to wear it in battle to increase its experience. I think this will help make the game feel like less of a grueling hunt for mats all the time and we keep people fighting battles because they always have something extra to get out of it.

Also if there were more items available for gold that would be great! It痴 hard to convince myself to buy a ton of gems just for a cool looking cape that doesn't do anything to increase my knight痴 stats.

jcuff17
05-13-2013, 01:19 PM

I like the idea, but there could be a limit for the level at which you can trade with players, (aka. players 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, and beyond)

palehorsem4n
05-14-2013, 12:40 PM
I think it would be neat to offer unique capes/cloaks as arena rewards so the top ranked players of any given tournament have a way of easily being identified. Make it hard to get and make it sexy!

The Wise One
05-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Wise one if you could please quote me on this so i know you read it.

I recently changed from an iphone to an android, and as i do like playing this game i downloaded it for my android device. I noticed right away that is different then the iphone version. For one, android did not get the update in arena rewards and it still has the old iphone arena reward system which i find unfortunate as thats one of biggest parts of this game obviously.

The second thing that i have noticed that needs some adjustments is the free gems offers. When you click on "Video Offers" it will almost always pop up with just an ad that says download this app and receive ___ amount of gems. Or it will try to show it, but instead of an actual ad it will have the coding there so it goes like "Download and launch this app to recieve:{{rewardQuantity}} Free {{rewardUnit}}! {{name}} {{buttonText}}.

Also with the "Video Offers", everytime you either finish a video, or exit out of one of those ads that shouldn't be there, it reloads K&D as if you just started up the app for the first time and has the loading bar then brings you back into the game.

The Gem offers problems are a bit more pressing in my opinion over the arena rewards as they are extremely annoying, and would really like to see them fixed.

Read, but this isn't the thread for it. Please create a thread.

The Wise One
05-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Love the ideas everyone. Thanks for the ideas and feedback, but don't stop now keep it flowing!

Gilgilad
05-14-2013, 01:26 PM
Special Arenas
Would be very interesting if in addition to the normal week long standard arena event, there were smaller specialized arena matches that might last 24 to 48 hours that have very specific conditions. (or even a short 4-5 hour event on the weekend for those who want a short sprint and aren't able to dedicate an entire week to placing top in the regular arena because of real life/work) Would make strategizing for these special conditions a fun and new endeavor with each event and might make leveling useless armors actually have a purpose. Also some events might help newer players have an oppurtunity to compete and win rewards while others would be geared more towards high level players.

Examples of special arena requirements:
1. Only 2 Star and below armors are allowed.
2. Only Uncommon and Common armors allowed
3. Special themes that outlaw certain elements like say the arena match is at the Stone Temple and any armors with x (Ex: Air) are not allowed. Or only armors with x and y (contains at least earth or water) elements can compete.
4. Level requirements; Only open to players level 15-40. Or other events for players level 80+ only.
5. Nemesis armor only

Since there would be reason to collect many different armors, it would be imperative that the armor inventory system be improved whether it be by increasing armor limit, stacking, UI enhancements, etc.

Kusa
05-14-2013, 07:05 PM
1. Change color of ribbons make all a differant color.

2. Get rid of hackers/cheaters

3. Quit allowing people to battle friends then delete them all and invite 40 new ones in a hour to battle then repeat.

4. Honestly where is this so called competiveness in arena buying gems to get high ranks in it is not competiveness.
This is not everyone I have a lot of respect for a few and what they have done.
I understand you need to make money but please balance making money so total free lower players like my self can enjoy arena I do not want free hand outs I would rather be gave nothing than a lame reward.

5. Can we get a board in game like kingdom age so we can chat to friends I feel like my friends are npcs.

6. A new use for gold period there is like no use for it after all expansions.

Thanks gree for this great game but honestly your last few updates seem to be taking it towards buy gems or never have a chance.
I hate arena period I make it to 7000 some then get stuck fighting people 100s times better than me rest of tourneys.
I know I am wasting my breath not like It matters to you if I quit I don't increase your money income.

deathexe
05-14-2013, 07:13 PM
1. Change color of ribbons make all a differant color.

2. Get rid of hackers/cheaters

3. Quit allowing people to battle friends then delete them all and invite 40 new ones in a hour to battle then repeat.

4. Honestly where is this so called competiveness in arena buying gems to get high ranks in it is not competiveness.
This is not everyone I have a lot of respect for a few and what they have done.
I understand you need to make money but please balance making money so total free lower players like my self can enjoy arena I do not want free hand outs I would rather be gave nothing than a lame reward.

5. Can we get a board in game like kingdom age so we can chat to friends I feel like my friends are npcs.

6. A new use for gold period there is like no use for it after all expansions.

Thanks gree for this great game but honestly your last few updates seem to be taking it towards buy gems or never have a chance.
I hate arena period I make it to 7000 some then get stuck fighting people 100s times better than me rest of tourneys.
I know I am wasting my breath not like It matters to you if I quit I don't increase your money income.

Actually it's very much possible to get into the top 100s without using any gems whatsoever. It depends on your level and armors. Right now I'm 60+ and I have never spent a gem on anything. If anything, I would say that the arena is better now with the smaller range of people that can get better rewards. Makes it more competitive, either than the occasional exploiter that is.

deathexe
05-15-2013, 12:47 AM
Instead of a suggestion, I'd like to give feedback on the boss events.

I honestly feel that one thing done very well in this game would be the boss events. It strikes a perfect balance between being able to let lower leveled players get the normal version of the armor and some minor rewards to help them improve, and letting the higher more experienced players get the +version along with some gems and armors for enchancing. I find that the difficulty of the boss increases well and that it doesn't make things too easy for players. Another thing good about it would be the energy regeneration for the boss event - doesn't take too long to make it too hard, or too short to make it too easy. Another thing would be how only the highest leveled players with much better armor and maybe nemesis, are able to get the final rewards, which is great, because the rewards are pretty decent and worth the effort in my opinion.

The only thing that's a pity is that during the summoning stone event where summoning monsters was much cheaper, many players had easy access to what was supposed to be limited edition armor (I'm referring to the +version of course). This kinds of spoils the balance when you see lower leveled players (30 to 40ish) getting the +version of the armor other players had to work so hard for.

Overall just wanted to say a thank you for a job well done nontheless, though there are definitely things to improve on, evident from the number of posts in this thread. Still, good job to the Wise One and the developers!

Wetchie
05-15-2013, 01:27 AM
Wise one,

When you are battleling in the arena, you can only see the name of the player before you begin the battle. I would like to see the name of the player in, or after the battle so i know who i won from or lost to.
Please add the name of the players. There is enough space in the upper left corner in the battle screen.

Or add the name after the battle.
example:
"You defeated [name player]"
Bounty Earned:

What do you other players think?

Kusa
05-15-2013, 06:07 AM
That's another reason ribbons need differant colors I I bet you spend a lot of time getting there for a free user.
I do not see why people want to fight me on all ribbons being a differant color.
Honestly after the game keeps giving me refreshes of people ranked 3k-4k-5k above I just quit waste of time can never maintain double down then my armor is not that bad either I have maxed avengers little over half way wicked wraith then I am running elderitch keepers robes think its pretty high so far to. Not the right topic to get into this though.

Sir Ragnarok
05-15-2013, 07:22 AM
Hi,

I would like to suggest something about the gameplay, wich is a little bit too automatic. It's a little bit frustrating to spend so much time in enhancing/fusing armors to get the best result and in the end the player has so little influence in the combat itself.

My idea is inspired by Final Fantasy 7. The combat would keep the turn by turn, but would let the player choose, each turn, which of his warriors will attack and which target. In this senario the elements of the armors would play a major role in the strategy of each combat.

deathexe
05-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Hi,

I would like to suggest something about the gameplay, wich is a little bit too automatic. It's a little bit frustrating to spend so much time in enhancing/fusing armors to get the best result and in the end the player has so little influence in the combat itself.

My idea is inspired by Final Fantasy 7. The combat would keep the turn by turn, but would let the player choose, each turn, which of his warriors will attack and which target. In this senario the elements of the armors would play a major role in the strategy of each combat.

Only problem would be that when later in the game where farming materials play a dominant role in the game, farming materials would get even more tedious though, cause you'd need to be there at the screen all the time. I think that if the developers could find a way to change the way materials are farmed or at least put a slight change to it, that'd be much better. The ff7 style of fighting could probably be implemented in the arena, though there would have to be much change implemented in the AI controlling your opponents.

konofo
05-15-2013, 09:52 AM
Hi,

I've been mulling over the same issue. Combat is so dull, they let us speed it up, and yet people want it automated even further. I like your idea on the surface, but deathexe's objection is valid, and perhaps this should be an arena-specific idea.

Something else I'd love to see that also happened to appear in games like FF7 and Diablo is the concept of customizing your equipment (armor, accessories) with a variety of augmentations. Each armor/accessory could have a number of sockets according to its rarity (maybe start this at the ** level), and you could acquire gems with a variety of strategic purposes, not just atk/def. +X damage vs. element Y, +X chance to hit or crit, +X chance to dodge vs. element Y, +X chance for loot, +XP per kill, +initiative to strike first, etc. Gems might be acquired from arena, or fusion, or yes, even chests.

Howzee87
05-15-2013, 09:59 AM
Mostly repeats here. And a few expanded/altered ideas.

Crafting Fused Armour
I see two ways this could work;
1) Once a fused armour reaches the + unlock level it becomes craftable. This makes sense from a story perspective - the armourer (forget her name) has spent so much time enhancing your armour she now understands how to make it. Perhaps even use the non+ version as a base and spend X-number of gems, or a fusion stone, and it becomes the (level 1) + version
2) Unlock in the Armorsmith once fused the first time. Dual element armours require two materials Eg; 6 Hydra Scales & 6 shiny shards. Unlock + version as usual.

Inventory & Crafting
In the Armorsmith show how many of each armour we can create after we reach the minimum. Eg; 16/8 Snakeskins - 2 available
Allow cancelling during crafting. (Return 100% of the material and 75% - 50% of the gold)
Allowing queuing of armours. 5 - 10 max. Allow removal from queue without loss of gold
Add some reliability to fusing. When fusing two armours the resulting armour should never be lower in rarity than the lowest of the 2 fused. Eg;
Rare + Super Rare = Rare or higher
Super Rare + Legendary = Super Rare or higher

Story
A new map to explore after the Dark prince is defeated. All new monsters (not just the same ones with a colour change).

Castle
Remove the arena from usable space - perhaps add it as a piece of the castle running the length of the top-right wall.
Add a Trading Post / Market - a new NPC-run building where materials can be traded. Only materials from an area you have completely cleared. An exchange rate like 25 Air Shards = 1 Shiny Shard, 25 Phoenix Feathers = 1 Roc Feather, etc.

Chests
Make each level of chest reward unique. Ensure that you can only gain specific items in one specific chest and not the ones below/above. Eg; No potions in DPC

Eunuchorn
05-15-2013, 10:34 AM
I just turned 2 old boss armors into a snakeskin. I just feel things like that shouldn't happen

Barbarian+mechsuit: infernal
Infernal+pirate: Hydra
Hydra+flowstone: snakeskin

Yeeeaaa....

The Wise One
05-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Hi,

Thanks for participating in this thread. I'm closing this thread out and will pass it on to the developers and see what we can shed some light on.