PDA

View Full Version : Switching accounts between devices..

Lonestoner
05-10-2013, 01:48 PM
I have two accounts for CC; one on my phone and one on bluestacks.. Due to my level of the account, decorations in hood, my phone being insufficient, etc., I crash upon loading over 60% of the hoods I go to, and I'm searching for a quick remedy for it due to the LTQ.

So my question is, can I just swap the accounts around at will without risk of losing either one? My bluestacks account is a camper, but I don't want to lose it either..

I'm unsure if I should log into the same funzio account for the transfers, or if I would need two separate ones. If they are caps-specific, I think I have two. Otherwise I don't.

Anyone able to help with the proper way to swap these accounts back and forth? I really only want my HLP on bluestacks during this LTQ so I can load hoods efficiently, and will swap back afterwards if all this is possible.

Euchred
05-10-2013, 01:49 PM
You need a third device

Lonestoner
05-10-2013, 01:54 PM
I wonder if it's possible to run two copies of the same bluestacks.. Or have two separate installs of it.

Swedevil
05-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Why need a third? Worked for me on iOS when I got my new iphone.

Phone 1 (Main) and Phone 2 (Camper) both had accounts.
I transferred the one on Phone 2 (labeled it old device and entered password).
Closed CC.
Opened (Main), labeled it old device.
Opened CC on Phone 2 and moved (Main) game to Phone 2. (Phone 2's original account wasn't loaded on a phone at all at this point)
Got New Phone
Opened CC on Phone 2, Labeled MAIN game to transfer to new phone.
Opened CC on NEW Phone, Loaded (Main) on there.
Went back to CC on Phone 2 (origianlly camper), and designated it new device and entered information to pull (Camper) account to it.

Thus I was able to leave my (Camper) account 'floating' (not on a device) for a short period. I can't say this will work on a droid as I was using iOS...