PDA

View Full Version : The Official Feedback, Suggestion and Question Thread!

Sirius
05-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Greetings folks!

As you might have seen from the title, we are wanting your help with getting feedback, questions and suggestions any of you might have for our developers. So feel free to post them here!

Please keep your responses constructive, on topic and concise as we will be choosing from the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback that we see.

We will be locking the thread after gathering a few days of feedback and once we do, we will be creating a new topic with the responses striaght from the developers.

~Sirius

Mr Painite
05-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Please answer and resolve tickets instead of closing them after 9 days with an automated response, especially when they involve missing gems.

Rastlin
05-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Guild quests, and guild buildings would be great!!

-OP-
05-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Give us count down timers or at least post start times in a forum for events. Especially the big ones like guild wars.

-OP-
05-11-2013, 12:31 AM
I agree with this. Some of my tickets have been open for over a month and all it was is a simple question. The response I get is the ticket is closed and a resolution on the works but o response to a very simple question. Doubly frustrating when we wait for so long to get a response the. When we do finally hear back its a form letter with no response which clearly indicates that the initial email was never read. Poor poor perceptions are made from little things like that.

Totalwar
05-11-2013, 12:43 AM
Give us count down timers or at least post start times in a forum for events. Especially the big ones like guild wars.

I second this yes please.

Totalwar
05-11-2013, 12:46 AM
Come on Gree please take action with the hackers or if you are there must be some way to show that you are. I really worried about this game surviving if your just sit back and seem to do nothing about this issue.

Why don't you post a weekly list of members you have banned for hacking or cheating up in the forum. Then everyone could see that you are taking action. Surely this would stop some from hacking in the first place. There a lot talk of a lot of gem spenders who played since this game started leaving the game. I sure this is not what want. I don't want this because the game will become dead not enough $$$$ coming into the game. The only ones your have left is few gem spender loads of cheaters and free players.

Come Gree do something about cheaters please no gems spent = No jobs for you and no game for us.

Totalwar
05-11-2013, 12:59 AM
Please can we have more feed back from you when guild war going to start. In the first guild war the feed back was great we had the winning list the same day. The last guild war took 3 to 4 days to post the winners list. The guild war we on now no one posted the rewards list or even told the guild war started.

Iron Maiden
05-11-2013, 01:01 AM
Guild quests, and guild buildings would be great!!
New buildings would be great too... Possibly one built with honor?

echus14
05-11-2013, 01:01 AM
Have a confirmation button for any gem usage.
Don't disable the Tapjoy when a gem sale is on-going (have separate screens).

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
05-11-2013, 02:18 AM
Greetings folks!

As you might have seen from the title, we are wanting your help with getting feedback,...

I like the recent LTQ's that have been boosting the stats nicely. While it is getting really hard and time consuming for the heroic modes, the normal modes seem to be giving good weapons and armor, though it is up and down on units (one had very, very low units -- barring two or three -- for the whole normal quest). I liked the last LTQ for the gold payout, but again, the previous LTQs for this round of events were a little too light for the energy and time put in.

I know there is a point of making money from the game as it is a business, some things should be attainable and reachable for less money spent if the person does some hard-core time committment.

With the release of higher gold costing units, larger vaults, LTQs would be great rewards for gold for players. Soon it will be a turn off and a let down for the gold units released, due to the HUGE cost but no more efficient way of getting the gold.

The boss events are still a bit of a down point for me - Once you reach level 100, there's a common consensus that it's time to open your wallet if you want to get anywhere. I didn't really believe it until I went past level 100. Now it's in my face.

Truthfully, with gold hits on the boss being as high as they are when you get to level 100 and above, it also leads back to my first point of having better ways of winning gold. But back to my point of the boss events - reward your players who have put in a lot of time and some (or a lot of) money (or the free players who have put in tremendous time) by not making the bosses have exceedingly higher and higher, and ridiculous amounts of life. Thus making it a near insurmountable barrier to do well in the boss event for most. I think it's great that there are many bonuses happening for health regeneration for these events and the guild wars. However, even getting most of those bonuses are far-fetched more often than not unless a ton of money is spent on the game. [Don't worry; not fighting against having to pay for a game or pay to play.... I'll make that more clear later]

A simple resolution to this could be making boost buildings count in your attacks on bosses. My "X" attack against a boss with a gold hit should take off "X" based off of my current statistics. I worked very long and very hard to get them. So at the very least don't make my "X" statistics take off "X / 2" from the boss. Or do that but for the free hit. Or make the life a lot less, but a lot more bosses to defeat.

Again, thanks for adding units to the boss events at 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.

I think some of the units won and the mobs fought had some amusing names. Glad you guys are having some fun with that. I still would like to know who "Scott" is...

On the Guild Wars, please do something about the points awarded. The 210 point gap per hit I experience is just kind of out there (example: 205 points, then 420 points hitting the same person right after, then 300, then 250, then 430). Also, in the next several months, you're going to have more and more of a situation with people getting higher in level, and leveling off on points because of the gaps in levels of the players closing. I.e., the system for awarding points is going to have to change if you want to keep the light money spenders, spending money on the wars.

To come full circle back to the LTQs, I have to add that I like how the experience gained was noticeably less than before. If that could be kept in, please do so.
On money being spent on the game - I spend money on it. I know a lot of people spend a lot more than me. I personally feel that it is right to support a game, even if it is free to play, to show my appreciation for the work being put into it.

...questions...

Who are you? No offense, but it is your first post. :)

What is currently being done about the hackers? While it is frowned upon to discuss this subject in the forum, 30 - 45% of the postings are people expressing upset, concern, requests about them.

Who is "Scott" from the team the mobs and units were named after?

Is there going to be someone dedicated to the forum itself? Or at least on a 15 - 20 hour schedule?

Will there be a level cap increase soon?

... and suggestions any of you might have for our developers. So feel free to post them here!

Add more gold buildings.

Add gem usage confirmation. Hate it really badly when I accidentally finish an upgrade, or "buy" and ally.

During guild wars (and hopefully soon-to-be-incorporated alternate, additional Guild events) get rid of those guilds that hackers, or have used hacking. Not cool to see them still on the leader boards even in the current event.

Add additional Guild events. I made a separate thread/pole suggestion this idea which closed an hour ago.

Give advance notice of when the next Guild War/Event will happen. Even a 12 hour notice will be seen (or able to be seen) by everyone if they take a look at the forum.

STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE FORUM. Can't stress that enough. People like to talk with CJ. Or others. There is absolutely nothing more that causes upset than not hearing back on questions, concerns, feedback, or the like. Heck, make it "Feedback Friday" or "Suggestion Sunday" or "What's Up Wednesday?" or "Thoughts From Players Thursdays" (yes, cheesy, but they have certain rings to them...:))

Stay in touch with the players. And the forum. Don't make it a rare thing to have someone from The Company talk with us.

Communicate with us more often and make it normal and routine.

That's all for now. Thanks for asking and reading!

Dreadknight
05-11-2013, 07:16 AM
A confirmation screen that pop out after you click the usage if gems.
Example - upgrading of building immediately
Upgrading of your vault immediately
Those that required huge amount of gems have to open another confirmation screen to confirm your spending of gems.

Bluedood
05-11-2013, 08:23 AM
A way to private message a guild member other than putting on their wall that everyone can read.

Notice with a time for start of war event.

X2 for guild quests, group missions, guild buildings members can build for units or boost.

Officer tiers with founder ability to assign named roles and functionality. For example, my officer can be named "recruiter" and I can assign member invite and member kick ability to that officer, but my "building official" can be assigned ability to do upgrades and build walls.

Founder ability do conduct a "background check" when inviting members. Member is put on a temporary status and gree can tell us if the account is real by submitting name and it clearing in game. Guilds with 100% cleared status qualify for war events and guild rewards, ones who don't follow the process cannot be matched up during the event or join the war effort.

Sirius
05-11-2013, 10:29 AM
STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE FORUM. Can't stress that enough. People like to talk with CJ. Or others. There is absolutely nothing more that causes upset than not hearing back on questions, concerns, feedback, or the like. Heck, make it "Feedback Friday" or "Suggestion Sunday" or "What's Up Wednesday?" or "Thoughts From Players Thursdays" (yes, cheesy, but they have certain rings to them...:))

Stay in touch with the players. And the forum. Don't make it a rare thing to have someone from The Company talk with us.

Communicate with us more often and make it normal and routine.

That's all for now. Thanks for asking and reading!

Great suggestion for sure and I couldn't agree more. You should see a vast improvment in the coming weeks regarding communication and further expanding interaction with everyone here.

Things may seem to go slowly at first, but everyone here at GREE values the community and the folks who apreciate the games we offer.

Keep the feedback and ideas flowing folks and please remember to keep it constructive!

l3lade2
05-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Short and sweet;

1. Gem usage confirmation - I can't count the number of people I alone know who accidentally wasted over 1,000 gems recently with the new vault upgrades. Some of them get them back, although not all of them in most cases, and it takes 1-2 weeks before hearing back.

2. Leading on from point 1, decrease support times, they are excessive by an companies standards

3. Hackers - deal with hackers, this should really be done pro-actively as it falls within GREE's policies, but at the very least take action when individuals and guilds are reported

4. Forum interaction - has already been mentioned, good to hear that this might improve soon

My .02

Frothypython
05-11-2013, 12:28 PM
It would be helpful if there was a way to search our allies or alphabetizing the names similar to the upgrade of our units. Thanks.

Aitrus
05-11-2013, 02:12 PM
An option to send pm's to all guild members at once.

Push notification when your guild declares war.

CowsofChaos
05-11-2013, 02:15 PM
1. Guild Boss events: same as regular bosses but adapted to guilds. attacks cost gold to the person attacking and rewards gold directly to the guild.
2. Gem Confirmation.
3. LTB. limited time buildings. and/or Honor buildings.
4. Which stats are actually correct? the one on my profile, when people attack me, when people look at my profile when allies look it, when guild members look at it?
5. Ally search.
6. Abilitiy to remove Grunts.
7.Ability to see our weakest Attack unit/weapon/armor brought into battle.
8.Ability to see our weakest defense unit/weapon/armor brought into battle.
9. Building output increase as a guild bonus. (see Crime City and Modern War guild Bonuses)
10. Unit increase Defense/Attack guild bonuses (see Crime City and Modern War guild bonuses)
11. Guild units? bought with guild money? Didn't think this one through all the way.
12. New armor and Weapons for gold/honor. (coincides with latest unit update)
13. Avatar glitches with certain armor for certain hairstlyes (gets all boxy and weird)
14. Guild white board. A place officers can put messeges that won't get lost in chat and no other guild can see.
15. Guild Buildings that build using stones. (guild buildings only generate guild money)

fred1234
05-12-2013, 04:28 AM
guild ltq events more buildings more units honor based building and to let players go in war if they keep declaring war every 5 seconds cheaper gems for more players to really get into this game

Delriokm
05-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Could we have a bonus for winning against another guild. It seems like just point gathering. A suggestion would be energy refill for the the winning guild to fight again without waiting to regenerate.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
05-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Could we have a bonus for winning against another guild. It seems like just point gathering. A suggestion would be energy refill for the the winning guild to fight again without waiting to regenerate.

+1 to this. Good idea

And welcome to the Forum!

mee notyou
05-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Come on Gree please take action with the hackers or if you are there must be some way to show that you are. I really worried about this game surviving if your just sit back and seem to do nothing about this issue.

Why don't you post a weekly list of members you have banned for hacking or cheating up in the forum. Then everyone could see that you are taking action. Surely this would stop some from hacking in the first place. There a lot talk of a lot of gem spenders who played since this game started leaving the game. I sure this is not what want. I don't want this because the game will become dead not enough $$$$ coming into the game. The only ones your have left is few gem spender loads of cheaters and free players.

Come Gree do something about cheaters please no gems spent = No jobs for you and no game for us.

2nd'ed. Just show you are taking action will restore gamer confidence and help to dispell many of the myths and rumors.

mee notyou
05-12-2013, 12:32 PM

A great idea. +2 for me

mee notyou
05-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Sirius, your presence is most welcome. I hope this is a sign of a change in the way Gree perceives customer support and CRM.

Ideas (no particular order):

(1) Better response time to tickets, a way to elevate tickets to management, and a way to get forum moderator's (yourself) assistance with tickets

(2) Confirmation button for gem purchases has been beat to death, but for a reason. We need it. That is for everything from instant finishing buildings to refilling energy and stamina.

(3) on the same note, can we have a confirmation button for mega attacks. I have some fat fingers and the attack and mega attack are way too close on the small iPhone screen.

(4) We either need a refresh button in the guild chat or it needs to automatically update. It would also be great if you you could put a link to the guild chat on the war shield menu tabs so we don't have to switch back and forth as often.

(5) This is the only game I can think of were higher levels are penalized (earn less points in war, harder boss events etc). Is there a way to balance this?

(6) Many of the guilds have websites. On the Guild menu 'Info' page, there is a fillable box 'Description'. It is petty but could you give us another fillable box under it for 'Guild Website' please? It would allow us to enter more pertinent data in the description box.

(7) Please list all allies in alphabetical order. Also, the ability to get rid of grunts on our own would be great.

(8)LTQs are getting ridiculously expensive. By all means, make your money, but 1.5 'mountains of gems' at a minimum is pretty absurd.

(9) Please DO NOT start selling Honor Points. It is nice having to work hard to earn something as well as right now, we can spot hackers. Once the Honor points are for sale, the doubt (or plausible deniability) enters the picture.

(10) Countdown clock for guild events

(11) Winners list published within 72 hours of war completions (max)

(12) Guild bonus ideas: Right now all guild bonuses are earned through gold (coins) paid. It would be really awesome to include more guild events and guild bonuses that are earned through other than money donations. Example: Rather than paying for bonuses with cash, there can be a new series of guild bonuses that are earned with ‘Proficiency Credits’. For each member of a guild that completes the regular mode of an LTQ, you get 2 credits; 5 for each member who completes Heroic mode; 3 credits for completing box events or other LTQs that don’t have a Heroic round. This would encourage spending to complete LTQs and would ideally be harder to hack since it is not a personal account credit - thus more fairness. New guild bonus ideas are ('up to' meaning still divided into five levels of a bonus with cited number being the 5/5 bonus): Up to a 10% bonus for both attack and defense separately for each of the four unit categories, up to an extra 10% money earned from money buildings, up to an extra 5 honor points earned per kill / attack / raid. You can even get creative with things such as extremely hard to earn bonuses such as 'preemptive strike' (guild gets an extra minute at the start of a battle or guild LTQ to attack the opponent), 'Shield of Bones' (a level two wall automatically is erected with 15 minutes remaining in a battle during wars), or 'Holy Shield' (the Guild Guardian has a 25% chance of being resurrected immediately after being killed during a battle during wars or guild LTQs) {please forgive the cheesy names; you get the idea though}

(13) Guild quest ideas: Currently, all LTQs are individually completed. It would be awesome to have a guild LTQs - Boss events, box openings, and beast kill LTQs. Boss events would be easier to have a more generic screen much like taking down and opponent wall during guild wars where it shows the depleting total health. Furthermore, There should be maybe three new special, guild quest only maps in which the beasts apear but again, any member of the team can kill them and their health bars appear real time for guild members (so teams can tag team hard-to-kill beasts vice each have their own to kill in individual game play). This can be done to win two or three units vice many and/or can also be done to award stat points, honor points, or ‘Proficiency Credits (as mentioned in the above guild bonus idea)’ towards the aforementioned guild bonuses, etc. This will help bring guilds together and add a new element of game play.

(14) Guild Kingdom: Haven't really thought this one through and don't know the practicality of it, but it would be cool to have a guild kingdom with special guild buildings. Whatever the guild buildings are 'bought' with should be something unique and server controlled (like the aforementioned Proficiency Credits) vice game money to prevent hacking. The Founder, Officers, and guild members will each have unique permissions and functions within the kingdom (thus actually making it worthwhile and an honor to be an Officer). Each building should take a long time to build / upgrade and while it is building, each guild members can pay into it to speed it up (coins reduce by xx minutes, gems by xx hours type of thing). This is a unique way to add guild bonuses, erect guild castles / walls, or earn guild only units / equipment. Buildings can also function as a store type effect - once a building is built, a guild can 'purchase' a health refill, energy refill, or reconstruct a wall during an LTQ / battle. Guild members can earn some sort of guild credit every day they go to the kingdom to encourage player activity (much how you get 25 coins for visiting an ally). Furthermore, guilds will be able to raid each others guild kingdoms; though this should have minimal consequence to still allow small quilds to grow without being bullied out of the game.

Sorry for the scatterbrained thoughts and any typos. I am writing this at 3:30 am. Hope you enjoy the ideas. I look forward to some new and better things from Gree.

Again, welcome.
Respectfully~

-OP-
05-12-2013, 06:19 PM
A great idea. +2 for meI agree. Great idea.

Rastlin
05-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Oh, I forgot PLEASE add battle place rankings into the Guild list section!

byc307
05-12-2013, 10:13 PM
1. Show a gild rank in gild informations

2. Too long time to upgrade vault.

3. New units' skin.

4. Defend buildings are not helpful.

5. Search systems. For example, when I get items or units, I try t find these to know a/d.

6. Contact announcements in the game.

7. Skills reset.

6. critical system (by skills or some LTD question items

7. cease-fire system. For example, similar a/d palyers fight each other (it happen to me and I wanted to stop it)

8.Boss monster events. Players or a gild kill powerful monster together. (limited quest or make new play systems. When people join boss monster kill room, they need to kill the monster limited time.)

If I need more I will write more.
Thx for the great game :D

mee notyou
05-13-2013, 12:15 AM
7. cease-fire system. For example, similar a/d palyers fight each other (it happen to me and I wanted to stop it)

It's the game. Don't cry about that. It is a combat based game. If you don't like it, go play my daughters Barbie game~

Theplaya22
05-13-2013, 12:32 AM
You shouldn't get penalized for gaining levels. The level cap should be increased as well. Actually it should be very hard to level up and ther should be benefits for higher levels for eg more buildings better units etc.

Rastlin
05-13-2013, 12:56 AM
You shouldn't get penalized for gaining levels. The level cap should be increased as well. Actually it should be very hard to level up and ther should be benefits for higher levels for eg more buildings better units etc.
I agree. Lower level players benefit in Boss Events, Maps, and the Guild Wars (easier for them to get high scoring points). The higher the level you are just hinders you. There should be rewards, and benefits for leveling up, not being penalized. This is the first game I have ever heard of where everyone talks about how they wished they didn't level up so fast, and then try to stop (and stop spending money because they have to stop doing the events to keep from leveling).

mee notyou
05-13-2013, 01:43 AM
Oh, one more. Please stream line the process for founders to build walls. It takes forever to build a bunch of walls. Thx

Rambozo
05-13-2013, 04:52 AM
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to know, can we expect Kingdom Age on Android Soon ?

Thanks in advance ^^

OMNI
05-13-2013, 11:01 AM
Thanks folks. There is a lot of great feedback in here. Send over some questions too. We are going to close the thread tomorrow so we can gather some feedback.

Hope you are all doing well in the Battle for Dwarven Mines.

TK275
05-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Confirmation to spend gems is obvious, but I'd like to add the ability for the user to turn the confirmation on or off in the settings screen. This will give everyone the ability to turn it off during wars when they spend gems quickly and back on to avoid accidental auto completes.

Dreadknight
05-13-2013, 11:33 AM
When is there the correction for damages received from flying units. I sent a ticket over few months back and all I get was an auto reply saying that it has been resolve but the fact was not.
As when a flying creature attack my player, it doesn't show any damage unlike those land creatures.

Why is my country not having the free gems button working when watching the game ads?
It use to work like few months back, but it doesn't at all.
I'm live in Singapore. I know Australia members getting free gems from watching movie everyday.
So why the difference in Singapore as I'm not the only player living here.

Nissen
05-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Lower the Price of gems considerbly , if a lot chepper more foks Will buy em and maybe less Will hack and cheet there Way to gems

Nino2
05-13-2013, 02:03 PM
There is a space between stamina and points where an honor points indicator can be placed now that there are new honor point based units. Or to the right of gems with energy and stamina shifted to the right.
Increase highest level to 250 or more. More and more players are hitting that level just from completing quests and battles. If no increase then point total counter should keep increasing rather than being stuck so at least there is some sign of continued progress.
Increase gold payout for defeating units during quests especially in hero mode. I am using energy for multiple hits and only getting a few gold. With the addition of guilds and guild donations it is even more important to receive decent amounts of gold for each beast killed. More things requiring gold but the amount of gold awarded has decreased.
Adjust scratcher prizes of units to a player's level or a/d stats. For instance, for players with lvl 150-200 the unit's a/d would be 100/100 minimum. Now I very often get a unit with 18/19 a/d which means I got nothing because I have many more units more powerful just from playing the game.

More to come...

itsaklayton
05-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Great suggestion for sure and I couldn't agree more. You should see a vast improvment in the coming weeks regarding communication and further expanding interaction with everyone here. Things may seem to go slowly at first, but everyone here at GREE values the community and the folks who apreciate the games we offer.Keep the feedback and ideas flowing folks and please remember to keep it constructive! Sirius and Gree, thank you. This is a much needed game-focused thread. The responses are reasoned and show how much this game means to the forum membership, and by extension to the players as a whole. I second the points made by "mee notyou" and "The Legend Shall Live On" in particular.Questions: Is there a timeline for the current changes/improvements you mentioned in your post?Are there new directions Gree is planning for Kingdom Age? For all of the Forum games?What plans do the developers currently have? How long for their implementation?What is the proper way to file complaints? How will the customer be notified of the company's actions on said complaint?How does Gree view itself in relation to its customers? Will the forum see an active Moderator? Again, thank you.

Iron Maiden
05-13-2013, 03:01 PM
It would be great to be able to see the individual points scored for each player in the guild.

Ravanger
05-13-2013, 03:05 PM
How about you make a new building that you can forge your own armour and weapons
And a mine that produce the ore you need to make it or to be found in quest it can give a boost against the boss attack or PvP

Lord Moore
05-13-2013, 03:51 PM
Award units for individual player guild CP achievement levels. For those scoring 50k cp, 100k, 150k, 250k, 500k, 750k, 1M+.

Beerburp
05-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Since the release of the ltqs everyones stats have increased dramatically. The problem however is it has made gold units worthless in the game. The only purpose gold has now is for upgrading your buildings and donating to your guild. I have maxed out my characters attack and defense playing ltqs I cant buy any units with gold or honor that will increase my character. So maybe either make new gold or honor units that equal what is being awarded during ltqs at a substantial price or buildings I don't know but gold is worthless for me now. The units we can buy are from pre ltq days and are very outdated with there stats. Being able to use gold and a little strategy will bring the fun aspect back to the game. To be required to spend real money to try and build your character with no other option makes people think your only in it for their money. If you can make it where people can have a gold or honor option will help people think there is a challenge to the game other then opening their wallet. Also the defense buildings are pretty much worthless also maybe you could make walls we could build to help boost out defenses. Strategy in the game would help change the aspect of the game and make it more enjoyable other then you buy this unit your stronger. make some ltqs that are free that you can play with gold or honor either that or make it to where you can earn gems doing different task. Give say 5 gems for each building upgrade or for every 50 pvp attacks you get 5 gems something that shows that you can make gems as well as buying them. Just put some fun back in the game by making it challenging not making it feel like well im gonna have to buy gems to stay competitive.

itsaklayton
05-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Sirius, More questions: Will the developers/technical support be addressing the issue of timing in the game? Is Gree working on server issues to upgrade for seemless user interface? During all player actiities ingame delays and timing errors are noticable, equating to losses for all. These delays are also affecting the company's bottom line during battles as less gems are expended due to slower turnaround time. Less gems equals less hits, which lessens need to buy more gems. Other issues for the user, ie., tap for gem use and too much is taken, hits on PVE count for gold but it drops the amount when take next action, vaulting credits less than shown, have all surfaced ingame in correlation to the timing errors. I personally experienced the issues on Friday while working with Kristen regarding my spending bonus. During the war there were several instances where hundreds of gems dropped from my account on one refill. Another issue was only getting three hits when I had a full bar. I am a gem user and count my every hit during the cycle to be ready to recharge instantly. I will send a ticket on this to support, but mention it here to pass on as part of your request for ideas and questions. Thank you

Mulder79
05-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Why is there an option to remove the notification in guild chat when someone declares war? Isn't the point to let everyone know who declared? If that person wants to mess with their guild and just deletes it afterwards it sort of defeats the purpose of having the alert. So in short: please make war declarations a permanent system message.

Sirius
05-13-2013, 07:21 PM
Hey there folks!

I am truly amazed at some of the responses some of you have given. Really great stuff and I can not stress enough how much it is valued and appreciated.

Please note some issues/concerns can only be dealt with in support and not resolved here in the forums. None the less, what has been said is still important to us and has been duly noted.

~Sirius

Iron Maiden
05-13-2013, 09:23 PM
What about not doing wars on every holiday? There are people here with family and lives... I see the boycotts and the "I'll stop playing" but really?

Rastlin
05-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Questions? Why is the next guild war on another holiday, 4 days long, and stars in 11 days? Everyone on the forum has voiced since the very first guild war that we want them every 4 weeks (3 weeks the very earliest), 2-3 days long at most. and not scheduled on holidays.....

Sirius, I wish you would come to our Guild forum. Today our Guild just finished at 43rd place (Lot's talk on how we might get to Top 25), and you will not see anyone celebrating anymore. Everyone is severely MAD instead, and saying forget it.

rsd007
05-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Stop hackers, disband guilds that used hacked gold, ban and delete all those players with hundreds of honor units who earned them via hacking.
fix the winner list by removing hacker guilds
This should be #1 priority for Gree
Many tickets are about miss tapped gem usage, reporting hackers, gold bought mistakenly instead of gems, players asking to be enrolled in gem bonus program, by having a confirmation dialog for gem usage, separating gold from gem buying screen, automate bonus program enrollment, and really stop hacking once and for all I am pretty sure you will have a much better response time from support and far less tickets to handle
Back to hacking, one of the things that made gold/honor hacking possible is that gold/honor can be used "offline" to buy items(weapons/units) so if you change this part of the game and force buying items to be online you can reduce a lot of hacking, similar games make buying screen with quantity option so you need only 1 round trip to buy 100 units for example.
my 2c

Kjctnorris
05-13-2013, 11:03 PM
Disband all of these 60 member guilds with full bonuses. Only a moron thinks they're legit.

brandiw
05-13-2013, 11:11 PM
Hi I think it would be great if health would recover when leveling up during a boss event and in the war. You guys do this for crime city and modern war so why not kingdom age.

Greetings folks!

As you might have seen from the title, we are wanting your help with getting feedback, questions and suggestions any of you might have for our developers. So feel free to post them here!

Please keep your responses constructive, on topic and concise as we will be choosing from the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback that we see.

We will be locking the thread after gathering a few days of feedback and once we do, we will be creating a new topic with the responses striaght from the developers.

~Sirius

Brutus
05-13-2013, 11:27 PM
Remove hackers/hacker guilds. Everything else can wait.

l3lade2
05-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Remove hackers/hacker guilds. Everything else can wait.

Agreed, this last War has gotten to the point of ridicule. We finished our lowest ever, quite frankly because noone was willing to purchase gems, had GREE have looked at fixing the hacking issue previously, we (and I suspect many other guilds) who finished in Top 10 during the first war would still be buying gems to push to stay there. As it stands, GREE are without a doubt losing a ton of gem purchases from this, which makes me feel a little better about it.

Dhusagar
05-14-2013, 01:09 AM
PLEASE read all the forum posts for the last year, where there is masses of feedback.

Please use feedback received. I stopped providing it because nobody took any notice.

Johan -
05-14-2013, 02:14 AM
I think GREE is doing a little bit their best concerning the hackers, I also heard that all is now a days controlled by the GREE server . Also GREE was this time very quick with providing the winners list off the guilds, of course we also encountered some guilds during the battles, which were a bit strange to see! very large guilds and some players with such high stats what raised some questions for me. Important is that GREE is doing their best and indeed I think GREE should investigate all guilds with 58/60 guild members and the guilds who have all the bonuses unlocked.

For me it is totally unbelieveable that guilds can have all bonuses unlocked, that needs more than a billions of gold!!! that simply cannot be raided or won by attacking rivals...

I think it's very easy to check all guilds for their number of member seats, so first of all just investigate all guilds with the 54~60 member seats, than they will also in the same time find the hackers ..

IN3RTI@
05-14-2013, 03:29 AM
PLEASE read all the forum posts for the last year, where there is masses of feedback.

Please use feedback received. I stopped providing it because nobody took any notice.

Totally agree! Many top players have already left because words have falling on deaf ears. Players need action now GREE, rather than just talk. Be pro-active against the hackers, be ruthless with them so that they give up. It costs a hacker nothing to do what they do, but it damages your customers and they should be your top priority.

I left the game last year because you don't listen to your customers. I won't tell you who I was in-game, but I was a top player on the leader board who left. One of which I forsore last year. Now, the hackers are one step ahead of you GREE. Deal with them and you'll keep this game alive. Unfortunately ill never return. If you get a sniff of hackers taking over and GREE doesn't do anything about it, jump ship. (Use your own knowledge of the game to see his. Honour is the middle tier step here for hackers, gem hackers is the final step.)

Good luck all!

Jeshu
05-14-2013, 03:43 AM
Have a confirmation button for any gem usage.
Don't disable the Tapjoy when a gem sale is on-going (have separate screens).

I've been asking about that.

ComingForY0u
05-14-2013, 03:48 AM
feedback
Disregard all negative comments. You guys have a great game here and needless to say... the number of players that you have is evidence. This is the only game that I have on my iPhone and have no intention to have any more. Good work.

room for improvement
Time between guild wars seems to get shorter and shorter. I personally would like to see more quests and less battles. Battles got boring after the first war and I would hate to see them spoil the game.

As above, guild battles are boring. Other guild activities would be great. Guild boss quests and LTQ's as discussed in a previous topic would make all members active and i'm sure put money in your pockets anyway!

suggestions for the game
These have been discussed before and could be in previous posts here but oh well... I will post my thoughts.

In game clock. Every player can relate to this and announcements can reflect on this. - the conquest shield events could also show start dates and times to stop people complaining.

Sorting buttons and/or searching of allies list and units/equipment.

new higher level updates. Money buildings stop at level 41 however kingdom size can be far greater than building population. It would be great to have buildings unlocked after level 100 and maybe even at level 200.

Sir Marcus
05-14-2013, 04:10 AM
I've said this before. This last war has only driven it home harder. Hacker guilds need to go. Seriously, many of the hacker guilds are not hard to spot. 60 members and full bonuses already? That's not feasible. Its basic math. And if the two guilds that have been top two every war so far haven't gotten there yet, what makes you think that anyone else has? Some guilds were 1/60 from the first month. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to spot that hacker.

But I digress. This is what I said before elsewhere. I now say it here:

Honestly, enforcement or perception of enforcement of GREE's existing policies are only part of the problem - and less than half of that problem.

The real problem is with GREE's policies themselves. That problem is this:

When guilds were implemented, GREE's policies were not updated to reflect this new paradigm. GREE's anti cheating policy applies to individuals only, and everyone knows it - completely regardless of its enforcement.

Previously, a cheater couldn't really do anything to other players. Sure, they could confer illegitimate advantages on themselves, but the best they could do to others was to raid buildings and steal a few boxes. They could not prevent you from getting your own benefits. They could not effect LTEs and LTQs, they could not effect boss events or PVP events. They could not take units you earned or paid for away from you and they couldn't prevent you from getting them. When people would find cheaters, its entirely foreseeable that they would grumble about the unfairness - and so its entirely foreseeable that GREE would want to squelch cheaters because 1) they alienate customers and 2) they obtain advantages reserved to paying customers, which they are not.

Guilds and guild wars changed this game dynamic entirely. Now, a cheater's actions do not only benefit themselves - they materially benefit other players in their guild and confer benefits on those players that they could not access on their own. Since the worst the cheater could get is an individual ban, there is no reason at all for guilds not to allow or even invite cheaters in. Even if the cheater gets caught - the guild retains all the benefits that cheater enabled.
(Even worse, since many guilds work together in their own forums, they might even share their knowledge of how to cheat with guildmates.)

But the a bigger problem is that now, cheaters actions inflict a material detriment on legitimate players by way of the guild war events. Invincible guild guardians make it harder to score points against a hacker guild. Illegitimately inflated stats make it harder to score points against a hacker guild and also make it easier for them to score points against legitimate guilds. Hacked gems mean they can out score legitimate guilds. Gold hacks that boost guild abilities mean more members to fight, less casualties and faster health regen than legitimate guilds etc.

These cheats amount to them getting higher places at the end of the war. That means, for example, that if there is 1 hacker guild in the top 10, places 11, 26, 51 etc have all been cheated out of the guild prizes their strategy, time investment and gem spending have earned them. If there are 2 hackers in the top 10, places 11&12, 26&27, 51&52 etc are cheated. If there are 2 in the top 10 and 3 more in the top 25, then ALL of the players in places 11&12, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30 are all cheated, as are those in 51, 52, 53, 54, 55.

These legitimate players are directly prevented from obtaining prizes they worked and paid to win. The original policy was never designed to address that.

And if the cheaters are caught after the fact? They know that all they'll get an individual ban. Their guild retains all of the benefits from their illegitimate war standing as well as the guild benefits they obtained the same way. And all of the other guilds are still cheated out of what they paid to win. That's a material detriment that remains unaddressed by GREE.

That is why legitimate players are angry about hackers, and by extension hacker guilds. Because nothing is being done to replace what these players are losing because someone else cheats.

And that is because there is no policy relating to guilds that derive benefits from hackers. And everyone knows that too.

rsd007
05-14-2013, 04:57 AM
Well Said Marcus, now they need to read it

Jnsolberg
05-14-2013, 05:03 AM
I have a few concerns:

1) give us some notice as to when events will start, for example, the new coliseum quest has said "progress" for about 16 hours now, but has yet to start.

2) the guild wars are coming too quickly. First 4 weeks, then 3 weeks and now 2 weeks.

3) look at a calendar before you schedule Guild Wars. The first on was on Easter Sunday, a big Family day in the USA
The third one was on Mother's Day, an even bigger family day in the USA. The fourth on is scheduled over the Memorial Day weekend, a major holiday in the USA. What are you thinking?

4) hackers are running rampant with millions of gold and now many of them have thousands of the new honor units. We report them with screen shots, but nothing seems to happen. Why should we spend real money to compete against cheaters? I reported 2 hackers last year, Tim and Jerry. I couldn't find them for a while, but now they are back and Jerry has stats over 1 million. Tim has low stats. I know that they are the same players because I've seen some of my comments on their walls.
Hackers are also loading up their guilds with gold. I've heard of one guild with 60 slots, but only 1 member.
What are you doing about hackers?

Purple Squirrel

War Eagle
05-14-2013, 05:31 AM
GAME SUGGESTIONS:

On Boss events, make it easier for us to track how many of each unit we have collected. For example, on the page where you see all 9 prizes (after clicking the question mark on the countdown page), put a little number in the bottom corner of each box.

Is it possible to allow us to search our allies? If not, how about allowing us to create a "favorites" list? Either way, it would be nice to have easy access to allies we visit often who are not part of our guild.

Confirmation page for all gem transactions.

New money/other buildings available for purchase.

Zesder
05-14-2013, 06:04 AM
Due to the fact this is an international game An in game clock that all your announcements refer to would be a great help.
Eg.you could tell us that the next war is at 6.00KA time
That would mean that everyone in the world and in your guild wouldn't make timing mistakes due to daylight savings,incorrect calculations etc.

New Guy
05-14-2013, 06:31 AM
Due to the fact this is an international game An in game clock that all your announcements refer to would be a great help.
Eg.you could tell us that the next war is at 6.00KA time
That would mean that everyone in the world and in your guild wouldn't make timing mistakes due to daylight savings,incorrect calculations etc.

Great idea. Got my vote

IN3RTI@
05-14-2013, 06:47 AM
Well said Marcus. Spot on!

Here is some very important info that GREE need to take head and act upon, which related to much of what people
Have already said;

FROM AK posted on another thread:

I spoke with the head of Customer Support at Gree on Wednesday April 24. We went over the top issues raised by the guild leaders, and he was sincere and truly interested in helping us. We agreed during that call to have a conference call with some of the guild leaders, the customer support team, and the lead developers for KA.

I followed up our phone call by emailing him my working notes. By Thursday some of the issues raised were dealt with, and some over the following weekend. Gree sent me an email with an interim report of the status of the issues raised.

I also suggested that Gree form a Customer Focus Group of players to meet with them every other month. This will insure they are aware of our concerns before anger and frustrations reach a fever pitch.

On Friday, April 26th, the folks that volunteered to be on the conference call met. We wanted to get our position agreed on before we met with Gree. Those notes follow:

NOTES FROM 26 April 2013 Guild Leaders Meeting

Participants:
Lord Bell ODK
Awesome FUN
Bryan FK
AK -- DW
Tiki RK
Slick TBC
Nic BKG

Requests:
1. Remove hacker guilds.

2. Remove hackers
GREE RESPONSE: Our teams are working on requests 1 & 2. We now have a policy specialist dedicated to maintaining fair game play for all players. This is important for us because we want our players to enjoy the game.

3. 4 weeks notice of date of wars
GREE RESPONSE: I’ve asked the developers to update the app with the timer to countdown to the start of the war. The time will vary but I believe they are committed to provide as much notice as possible.
4. Break between events
GREE RESPONSE: I’ve shared this feedback with our developers. From your perspective how much time would you recommend between events?

Guild Leaders discussed and agreed on 3 days between events.

5. Take break to resolve programming errors lots of bugs
GREE RESPONSE: Our teams are working on this regularly. We are going to review the best method to resolve bugs.

6. Faster/better response to tickets
GREE response: We definitely had an increase in the time to respond to tickets. It is due to the growth in popularity of our games. That said, we know the current response time is unacceptable. We’ve made significant improvements and will continue to do so until we are at industry leading responses. My team is 100% committed to this.

Guild Leaders Discussed, and agreed to the following:
1. Players need way to escalate ticket if not happy or if emergency.
2. Feedback to person submitting ticket if resolution is going to take awhile
3. General post about response times if backlogged. Set player expectations about when to expect fix.
4. Dedicated staff member on hand during wars to deal with emergency issues reported.

7. Limit wars to 3 days
GREE Response: I’ve shared this feedback with our developers.
8. Restitution to guilds who did not make top 10 due to hacker guilds.
GREE Response: We are going to need to review this further.
9. Members unbanned
GREE Response: I believe this was addressed. Please correct me if I am wrong.
10. Gems:
a. Bonuses not received
GREE Response: Our team is going through email requests to address any missed bonuses. We do recommend sending us an email if the player hasn’t already done so.

Guild Leader Discussions:
AK offered to collect names and player IDs and send as well.
Slick asked if he could have email address of head of customer support.
AK said she would ask if she could share email with group. If yes, she will provide.

b. Bonus purchase plan -
GREE Response: Can you please elaborate on this?
Guild leaders discussed and resolved on the following:

a. want it by determined by volume purchased, not dollar amount
b. want it by itunes ID not kingdom, so that player gets credit for all purchases towards the bonus
c. Players want ability to transfer gems by themselves between accounts/games/kingdoms.
d. want tiering same as previously.
e. no enrollment needed. Bonus should be automatic as soon as volume is achieved.

c. Gem bugs – Guild Leaders discussed:
1. . BUG. Player refills energy with gems. Gets 3 strikes versus 4 stikes. Agreed that each player who used gems should get 1,500 gems as restitution. Since this was a universal complain of everyone using gems, easiest and most fair if GREE gives same restitution to each player who filed complaint if they used gems during the battle.
2. Striking players who were not on-line. This resulted in loss of energy, and loss of gems at same time, plus no gain of CP. Guild leaders agreed to 200 gems per complaint.

3. Purchased Gems won’t download
GREE Response – Along with other developers we are working with Apple on this issue. This issue is one of our top priorities.
Ak-Manin noted that she is now able to download gems, so this may be fixed.

d. Recommended Improvements:
1. Confirm button on any actions that involve gem spends, like vault upgrade or accelerating building.
2. Separate gold and gems on purchase page. Gems at top, gold at bottom. This will prevent accidental purchase of gold when gems were intended.
3. Customer focus group with guild reps…every 2 months. Will insure continued relief value for player group, and better feedback to developers.

Proprioc3ption
05-14-2013, 07:07 AM
I really do hope GREE read and act... Because actions speak louder than words.

Berneburg
05-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Sorry if these are duplicates:

1. If possible, seperate individial participant win/loss stats in wars into offensive and defensive. Hard to tell who is attacking and who is only being attacked with the way win/loss figures are currently depicted.
2. Have individual battle win/loss stats to allow guild leaders to see who is actually participating in each battle. Not all post in guild chat. (maybe just my management style problem, but would help)
3. Allow guild leaders and officers the ability to see each guild members' modified stats, not just the base stats. How can I manage/coach guild memebers if I can't see their true numbers?

Chups
05-14-2013, 08:25 AM
Hahaha don't keep you hopes up guys....these new mods are just alts of CJ's. Nothing will change......The honest guilds has been cheated 3 times in the wars by the hack guilds and they are getting worse each time. Those who placed 12th should be 10th (2 hackguilds in top 10) and those who placed 32th should be 25th this last war.

What don't you "mods" try unbanning the honest posters here who were banned for life by CJ? Wouldn't that be a good start? We have "The1andonly", "Big Weezy" and so many others. (Guys help me name them out). Reasonable posters who wanted improvements for this game was unfairly banned coz we have a hothead mod.

Summersby
05-14-2013, 08:51 AM
As a free player I haven't seen any real incentive to buy gems. I almost caved back in Feb when they had the 40% sale, but resisted. The game has been fun for me and I only really have one complaint. Time.... While I am not going to spend money on gems to hurry things up or add health, I would actually spend money on a unit to allow a second concurrent building upgrade or even a third concurrent building upgrade. They have had a reward of these units in the past, but why not make them purchasable? The Gem players would still buy gems for wars, quests, etc. Free players might be finally interested in opening their wallets. Just my 2 cents.

OM-Kingdom Age
05-14-2013, 01:57 PM
In addition to some of the great comments so far provided :
1-why don't you have an emergency line for those of us who of locked out of their games because of device change and had to wait two weeks to get the ticket answered.. .
2-why are you rewarding your non active players by penalizing the ones who play on daily basis, level up faster, and cannot even score decent points in battles against those who don't play but just buy their stats.?
3-why cannot all players see the same range on the battle list. I can only see players within -/+7 of my level of 165 but I have friends who can see from 120 to 200 @ level 150.. Not fair..
4-why cannot you have level higher than 200?
5- why cannot you have more gold building options ?
6 - why cannot you have all guilds listed under search for guilds?
7-why cannot you have a more functional guild chat messaging system?,
8- why cannot we have the CP scored per battle per player listed in the donation log also along with w/l
9- why cannot we have some explanations how the stats, skills relationship work. I can raid someone with more than 300 K of my attack level and can actually attack someone with more than 200 K my attack level .. Seems that stats don't matter anymore.
10-why my guild mates and allies cannot see the actual boosted score ?
11-why the bonuses listed are not added it up for us? Too many similar entry beast attack increase by 20%, by 5% and yet they don't add up.. As they are not cumulative or summarize whatever that word is..most importantly causality rate. Look I have more than 100% reduction rate.. When I actually i don't as I keep losing units
12-why cannot you release the date of war start in the game as lots of players dot know about the forum.
13-why do you have a guild castle ? if no benefit comes besides low points to destroy it..
14- why don't you have guild bank that can be raided during battles/ if not vaulted or protected ?
15- for the guild battles : seem points system is the most important .. Why don't you reward the guilds that actually attempt to win every battle ?

Sirius
05-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Greetings folks,

It's that time. I'm going to put the topic on lock for the time being. I also want to say from everyone here at GREE that we GREATLY appreciated those of you that shared some of your questions/concerns on current issues affecting you and the game.

I've seen some really great suggestions (reading through) and I know the developers will be excited to see them for sure.

Again, thanks to everyone who helped keep on topic and you should see an update out on this soon.

~Sirius