PDA

View Full Version : We want your feedback

OMNI
05-10-2013, 01:33 PM
We want to help get player feedback and questions to our developers. Please add them here. We値l close the thread in a few days and once we have feedback from our teams we値l create another thread with the replies. We want it to be constructive and concise so we値l focus on the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback.

Cod
05-10-2013, 04:55 PM
I'd like donations log like in KA, that would make our donation watching easier (with the choice to reset it) and the ability to visit faction members bases like you can to allies.

05-10-2013, 04:56 PM
1 please add a search function to our allies list.

2 please organize units in a way that makes it easier to find a particular unit without having to scroll through a list of 500 different units.

3 I don't know why the forum does not already have either an auto refresh feature, or at least a refresh button since this is such an important tool during battles.

Auspex
05-10-2013, 05:18 PM
I'd like donations log like in KA, that would make our donation watching easier (with the choice to reset it) and the ability to visit faction members bases like you can to allies.

Agreed with the above posters.

1. Make donation tracking separate from the forum to allow better communications in the forum, save Faction Alerts for going to war.

2. When I do visit an ally my game slows to the point of unplayable. Is there possibly a way to fix this on my side? I usually just exit and restart the app.

OMNI
05-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Thanks folks. Keep 'em coming.

BigD@wg
05-10-2013, 06:00 PM
1. Rivals list should be a tier system in the higher levels. Level 200+ players should not be able to see down to Level130. It should stay the way it is now (+/- a few levels) for the lower levels until you reach L125. Rivals should then only have visibility of each other as such:
L126-150
L151-200
L201-250

2. Please do something about the hacker problem. I am constantly running into more and more players around my level that have 100s or 1000s of lead soldiers, commando commanders, or other high end loot map items. Everyone knows that it is not possible to have tons of those units when the drop rate is less than 10%. Especially when a player is around L120 with less than 200 fights/raids and less than 1000 missions completed. We shouldn't have to report cheaters. Gree needs to implement the necessary scripts to search these criminals out and permanently ban them from the games.

3. Fix the attack screen. If I attack someone and have 35-50k attack more than their defense, how do I lose the fight?!? I was told by support that this is due to skill point allocation. If so, then have that display in their defense stats when I attack them. I'm truly not buying it though. Correct it please.

4. Please do something about support. All I ever get are scripted responses that do not even address the issues or answer my questions. Train people to understand the game so that he/she can actually respond with helpful information and SOLUTIONS. If a support person cannot answer question it should be elevated to a supervisor that can handle the request. These scripted responses coupled with closing the ticket is no way to treat customers.

Wadethegreat2
05-10-2013, 07:47 PM
There should be away to reset skills points

Burnt
05-10-2013, 08:54 PM

1. The KA interface seems to be the overwhelming winner among your faction apps.
2. You need to do a better job of communicating changes to the game. I don't understand how you can make changes to a game that affect the customer experience without notifying them. At my company, if we did that, we would face serious consequences.
3. Overall, I have really enjoyed this game since the introduction of factions and the social aspect that goes along with it.

Devin
05-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Rapid micro events with excellent time-limited and/or use-limited bonus rewards, as a way to promote more rapid and exciting gameplay. Details below.

Run micro events similar to the spontaneous unannounced 1 mission event for pirate emporer super boat, although they could be harder / more complex. Rewards from these events are units with sought after time-limited and/or use-limited bonuses. The units have very low a/d stats. By having limits to the bonuses, and having low stats, these rewards prevent creating a long-term unbalanced game. The micro events do not need to be applicable to all player levels or abilities simultaneously, nor do they need to be pre-announced. Maybe today is some micro event for lvl 1-100, while tomorrow one for 200+, and the next day 150-250.

Example bonuses attached to a unit with no important stats (0/0 a/d for all it matters). Examples:
(a) reduced upgrade costs by 30% for 5 days.
(b) Boost alliance attack by 10% for 1 day.
(c) unconditionally win your next 50 raids and attacks.
(d) immunity from attack or don't show up on rivals list for 24 hours.
(e) Do your next upgrade half off.
(f) start 3 upgrades in parallel within 7 days (example limit using both usage limit and time limit- the boost disappears after you start your 3rd parallel upgrade, or after 7 days, whichever comes first).

Once the limit is reached, the unit disappears and bonus no longer available.

Don't pre-announce micro events, just keep them coming to keep gameplay exciting and random- maybe the event only lasts an hour, or a day- and can't be completed by everyone. Since bonuses are temporary, I don't think you can do too much to disrupt balance permanently.

Done right, people will want to play more to be able to catch the unscheduled micro events, and if they've won a bonus to maximize their bonus, and may pump some cash/gold in to further maximize (e.g. If I had a building upgrades half off for 1 day, I might try to rush upgrades or buy cash vaults). That said, I'm of the belief if you focus in keeping it fun, exciting, dynamic, and random, the financial part will work itself out for gree.

(Yes, I've edited this a few times to develop the idea and explain it better).

Thanks,
Devin

Burnt
05-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Oh, a couple of more:

1. Allies - a better way to find/scroll/search your allies. A simple Page 1, 2, 3 hotlink or tab would be nice.

2. Hotlink between the faction in-game forum and the WD battles.

Burnt
05-10-2013, 09:05 PM
1. Rapid micro events with time and/or use limited bonuses, as a way to promote more rapid and exciting gameplay. similar to the spontaneous unannounced 1 mission event for pirate emporer super boat. Time and/or use limit the bonuses, without huge stats, to prevent creating an unbalanced game. Does not need to be applicable to all player levels simultaneously. Maybe today is some micro event for lvl 1-100, while tomorrow one for 200+, and the next day 150-250. Example bonuses attached to a unit with no important stats (0/0 a/d for all it matters). Examples: (a) reduced upgrade costs by 30% for 5 days. (b) Boost alliance attack by 10% for 1 day. (c) unconditionally win your next 50 raids and attacks. (d) immunity from attack or don't show up on rivals list for 24 hours. (e) Do your next upgrade half off. Once limit is hit on the boost, the unit disappears.Don't pre-announce micro events, just keep em coming to keep gameplay exciting and random. Since bonuses are temporary, I don't think you can do too much to disrupt balance permanently. Done right, people will want to play more to maximize their bonus, and may pump some cash/gold in to further maximize (e.g. If I had a building upgrades half off for 1 day, I might try to rush upgrades or buy cash vaults). That said, I'm of the belief if you focus in keeping it fun, exciting, dynamic, and random, the financial part will work itself out for gree.Devin is The Man as usual.

Starling
05-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Please look into the possibility to have officers remove players. The faction leader is the only member that has this function. Make it so the leader can give this ability to certain officers.

Please develop a system that if the leader should leave a faction, an officer can step up and assume control of that faction.

I also like the ally search idea. I would visit specific ones more if I didn't have to scroll through so many pages.

It would be nice to be able to see what a building would cost to upgrade even though another building is currently upgrading. Helps with budget planning for upgrades.

Last is have a confirm button on your vault upgrade. A few weeks ago I accidentally upgraded my vault and it cost me 700 gold. I submitted a ticket and you promptly returned my gold. Thank you for that service too! I am grateful.

Rowie
05-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Please consider installing an option for players to select if they want an additional confirmation click before gold is being used for purchases/completing upgrades. I'm sure many folks have made the same mistake as I have using enormous amount of gold for unintended purpose, eg. Vault protect Vs Finish vault upgrade, both buttons in close proximity & mistake is easily made especially on small devices.

Rowie
05-10-2013, 10:39 PM
I believe this is one of the most requested features. Will be nice to have it.

Burnt
05-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Please look into the possibility to have officers remove players. The faction leader is the only member that has this function. Make it so the leader can give this ability to certain officers.Please develop a system that if the leader should leave a faction, an officer can step up and assume control of that faction.I also like the ally search idea. I would visit specific ones more if I didn't have to scroll through so many pages.It would be nice to be able to see what a building would cost to upgrade even though another building is currently upgrading. Helps with budget planning for upgrades.Last is have a confirm button on your vault upgrade. A few weeks ago I accidentally upgraded my vault and it cost me 700 gold. I submitted a ticket and you promptly returned my gold. Thank you for that service too! I am grateful.Completely agree with these suggestions too.

Sir Jamie
05-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Few suggestions.

1- Viewing a players profile before accepting them into into your faction?
2- Refresh button on forum.
3- Donation tracker.

Great game tho.
Devin also had some great suggestions.

Fazhang
05-10-2013, 11:26 PM
I have four words that will make your customers a little happier: longer time between wars

Snowball
05-10-2013, 11:36 PM
1: devin's idea is amazing !!!!

2: would love to be able to sell units ... non gold and valor or all, read a good fun thought of throwing troops into a fusion plant (x amount of gold to buy or even limited building). like so many dollar amount ones donated then fuse for so many hrs to complete to equal a common uncommon or rare troop (even so much gold to improve chances of rare or for guaranteeing fusion to even work) need to do something with the now 1000's of worthless troops

3: Improve customer service make it at least look like someone actually read the tickets sent in. A simple acknowledgement goes a long way. even if you can fix it or correct an issue I'd prefer a little smoke blown up my rear than a generic response "its in the pipe" how long is said pipe? where does said pipe lead to?

4: gold option for successful raid/fight oh this would create so much fun you win but wind upon their wall ... kinda silly I know but fun and well fun makes me spend money

have more but those are my top four

Thank you all so much for caring to ask!

Burnt
05-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Few suggestions.1- Viewing a players profile before accepting them into into your faction?2- Refresh button on forum.3- Donation tracker.Great game tho. Devin also had some great suggestions.Regarding #1, you can view player profile before accepting. Just click on the username.

Maddawgkilla
05-10-2013, 11:57 PM
a like/dislike button for posts on these forums.and while i like some of the suggestions here,fixing existing issues,mainly force close issue,would be better than any new addition that could be done imho.

Madcowdave
05-11-2013, 12:45 AM
We want to player feedback and questions to our developers. Please add them here. We値l close the thread in a few days and once we have feedback from our teams we値l create another thread with the replies. We want it to be constructive and concise so we値l focus on the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback.

I can only assume that you and the devs either don't read the forums or you think that the negative posts are just from a very small but noisy percentage of users. If you read the forums you'd have more feedback than the team can fix in a month. I can assure you, it is a majority of your high spenders that are upset, and many are quitting. Quite frankly it is an insult that you are asking for feedback. It's easier to believe that you don't care than that you don't know what to fix. If your thousands of tickets and threads on the forum REALLY haven't given you a clue, start with:

Fix support. Wait times should be 12 hours or less for anyone, much shorter for people who spend a lot. Stop using canned answers without reading the question.

Fix the force closes and disappearing buildings. They are nearly constant, even on a brand new high quality android device.

Honor your word. This is business 101 and it's utterly pathetic that a successful big business like Gree does not, and thinks that's ok. Promised rewards should be given. Virtual items that you charge for should be awarded. Gree really needs to be told this?

It's nice that you're asking for feedback, but you haven't fixed many of the long-standing issues that have been repeatedly discussed here. Gree's corporate culture appears to be broken; completely focused on short term profits and only caring about customers if it affects today's profits. This short sighted approach spells failure for Gree. I've cut my spending on this game drastically due to the lack of customer service or support. I know a lot of players are quitting.

Ranger4Life
05-11-2013, 01:06 AM
1. Add the new features that KA have. Donation tracking, faction alert toggle, and unit sorting.

2. I love Devin's idea. Faith in the devs executing this is only concern.

3. FIX THE ATTACK ALGORITHM!!!! I'm tired of losing to players with 600-700 THOUSAND less than me!

4. There needs to be a trade in feature for retired units. Like others I have over 100k worth of gold units, and 4k other indestructibles that don't even make my army anymore. We should be able to trade these in for some gold back or even in game cash.

5. There needs to be a significant stat increase to all cash and valor units. They are pretty worthless now. Even the new ones.

6. The rivals list has been broken for far too long. You should be able to see the same people that can see you.

7. The fact that you get lower points in WD events for attacking people of similar level is very counter intuitive for those that have been playing the game for a long period of time. Why not have it more like the BP point system minus the part where you get less BP's as you increase in rank.

8. Player performance WD prizes. If you score X amount of WD points, you earn a special unit.

9. Fix the WD pairing system. My faction has been in the top 5 of every event, but somehow we've yet to face the entire top10 in any single war.

10. Fix the bosses health for levels 151+. The last bosses health for level 150 is 4.87million. The last boss for level 151+ is 38 million. Why is this boss 8 TIMES harder for the exact same prize?

11. Start allowing more units to be taken to battle. Why not allow a level 250 player to bring 5k units to battle? It would finally give the higher levels an actual advantage for once.

Finally: GET RID OF THE HACKERS!

People's Front of Judea G
05-11-2013, 01:31 AM
I've been playing MW for nearly a year now and I don't think there has been a constant month where the pvp was consistent and worked. Find an algorithm for attack/defence that works and leave it alone from then on out, stop changing the system. Every change has been bug ridden that cause more problems than they solved.

A donation tracker is essential.

A search function in the allies list is essential.

A search function in the units list is essential.

Ability to sell excess units would be nice, similar to selling buildings.

Viperpv
05-11-2013, 01:46 AM
1 in attack result page display the weakest unit used in the battle not just top 45
2 provide a means to know what defence units you will use without having to check it manually
3 add count off wall hits to player stats in war.

-AK-
05-11-2013, 02:13 AM
before you make any new features fix all the glitches and answer tickets.
stop giving out so good units in LTQs, all of our old gold units will be wothless.
Alot better rewards in WD. Top 3 prizes is not good at all. Maybe a prize for top 4 and 5 to.

KFH
05-11-2013, 02:52 AM
i will start small and just ask for name changes and an easier way to add and find members. If i go 1 over 500 my list freezes up. Oh last thing is that android and Ios stats match eachother, both systems should be able to see what stats they actually have..

Tctiger
05-11-2013, 03:07 AM
If all boosts are not showing in profile I would at least like to know exactly what ones are not showing in profile .
I think the new gold bonus program is less of an encouragement to buy big amounts , old system was better .
Especially with L250 now the boss events are way too hard over level 150 , no one can get close please adjust this .
Cj said about this possibility and I would like to see more faction based events like WD but different maybe using stamina to compete against other factions in some way .

Nouife
05-11-2013, 03:11 AM
1- Add the ability to see the 'Strong against' status of units on Android.
2- Create a special tab for faction alerts.
3- Create a donation tracking system.
4- Add a name change option (for gold if you like).
5- Reduce the requirements for ranks. It will take me months to reach colonel, years to reach higher ranks. That's pointless...

Col C Smythe
05-11-2013, 03:44 AM
Simple suggestions...

1. Allow up grade of two buildings at a time

or

2. Reduce the upgrade time. Anything over 3 days is a bit much.

3. Concrete Building for producing bricks

4. A CONFIRM button for accelerated upgrades. Support has always been good about refunds, but it would sure cut down on your tickets and our aggravation

paul49100
05-11-2013, 03:49 AM
1. The ability to upgrade multiple buildings at once..takes way to long
2. Only leaders and officers should be able to declare war.
3. Selling off units. Who ever brought that up..great idea
4. All events should be based on stats not just levels..
5. WD event could have better pairing.
All in all pretty good game..so long as I dont go broke....lol
Boobie

index
05-11-2013, 04:22 AM
I am noob and pump wrong skill point. i pumped attack point which I should not. I have disadvantage when doing event which uses lots of energy. I hope that the Gree will add a feature which can reset skill point. I think that 50 gold should be good to reset wrong skill point.

Front Runner NL
05-11-2013, 04:30 AM
Increase the cash output of gold-bought buildings.
It was a real investment to get them, with the new LE buildings the old gold buildings are almost worthless.
Suggestion to increase output with factor 5 or so, and to reduce upgrade time with a factor 3.

BlackArrow
05-11-2013, 04:32 AM
You should be able to "try on" each nation to see which one fits best. You can then purchase the new one for 50 gold, knowing exactly the impact on your stats. In my view you would actually get players to spend gold since people would be able to see what the improvement would be.

And thanks for listening....

Great idea Hivesy. Maybe they could go as far as a developers blog...glimpse of whats coming and a formal forum for feedback.

Minister Timothy
05-11-2013, 04:38 AM
Fix the rivals screen, so that allies no longer show up and can be accidentally attacked.

Marko0497
05-11-2013, 04:51 AM
We want to help get player feedback and questions to our developers. Please add them here. We値l close the thread in a few days and once we have feedback from our teams we値l create another thread with the replies. We want it to be constructive and concise so we値l focus on the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback.
My main area of concern is the boss events where previously stated moving forward and progressing in the levels is a major disadvantage particularly after level 150 as it appears following this level all participants are ever aged out. I see this as a problem for yourselves commercially and to the player wh has tried to move forward

Jd-fors
05-11-2013, 04:51 AM
i would like there to be a way to use gold to convert to cash.thank you.

Durt McGurt
05-11-2013, 05:28 AM
In addition to most of what has already been said, I would like to add...

Please make high level players less of a liability. We score on average less points per hit in the big events and are simultaneously the best target for the enemy team.

TW Turtle55555
05-11-2013, 06:01 AM
How about developing the factions more. Right now about the only point of a faction is for 3 days in battle and donations to the faction. How about trading between faction members or being able to send troops to support a weaker member.

I'd also like to see some way smaller factions/members can catch up through some kind of activity. Right now the bigger the faction the better units they get and the stronger they get. How will top 500 factions ever compete with a group that has so many + and % bonuses? Perhaps have some events for players under lvl 150 or for factions that didn't make the top 250??? You limit some events for those over lvl 40 why not limit some for those over a certain amount?

Agent Orange
05-11-2013, 06:02 AM
Please add a report button on a rivals stat screen in order to report hackers. Have a dialog box pop up where you can add details like abnormally high number of LE units, buildings etc. but in order to reduce abuse and false reports have a fixed number of these before the player looses the ability to use the feature. Have an award for those who are top hacker spotters.

The ability to sort or search your ally list. This has been an ongoing request since 2011.

Add an are you sure button for all gold upgrades, and refills. Again an ongoing request since 2011!

Faction awards, with these new LT missions they have greatly reduced the value of the units acquired in battles. I think LT missions are great but you might want to revisit the battle rewards. Also you need to add more tiers below top 1000, there is way too much of a gap between top 4000 and then top 1500. You want to get new players more interested in these events give them a reason to participate! I might suggest top 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000 and a unit only for those who have participated in battles.

Dal7691
05-11-2013, 06:16 AM
Would be useful in the faction section if the members section showed which members were online especially at time of WD events and final battle

mwmark
05-11-2013, 06:19 AM
1) hackers, move everything server side
2) levels, it seems backwards that the higher you level up you are penalized on WD points and boss events. It's counter intuitive, and leads to people not participating in events and such so they don't level up.
3) gold confirmation on purchases, I've had to contact support a bunch of times for refunds on accidental clicks. You have a confirmation on spending cash on most things, but not on gold. This is probably a large support call driver.
4) communication, cj does his best but I still feel communication is lacking from a company that has players spending the amounts they do per month.

fuzzlenutz
05-11-2013, 06:24 AM
Stolen from AO
Agree with all

Please add a report button on a rivals stat screen in order to report hackers. Have a dialog box pop up where you can add details like abnormally high number of LE units, buildings etc. but in order to reduce abuse and false reports have a fixed number of these before the player looses the ability to use the feature. Have an award for those who are top hacker spotters.

The ability to sort or search your ally list. This has been an ongoing request since 2011.

Add an are you sure button for all gold upgrades, and refills. Again an ongoing request since 2011!

Faction awards, with these new LT missions they have greatly reduced the value of the units acquired in battles. I think LT missions are great but you might want to revisit the battle rewards. Also you need to add more tiers below top 1000, there is way too much of a gap between top 4000 and then top 1500. You want to get new players more interested in these events give them a reason to participate! I might suggest top 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000 and a unit only for those who have participated in battles.

One World
05-11-2013, 06:31 AM
Am I to blame my phone, the network, or is it the game? I find this annoying there should be a hard cancel built into the game to get around whatever the hangup is. I often have to make the phone reboot. The game should be designed to cache and store game content on the phones sd card while the main part of the game remains on the phones storage. The bigger the base and whatever gree is doing to update the game is taking up more space on my phone. There will be a point when the game will become unplayable on my phone.

DME
05-11-2013, 06:47 AM
I don't feel like reading the whole thread, so forgive me if anything has been mentioned previously.

1. Show how long a building will take to build before deciding to build it.
2. Lay a square grid over the base and then say how big a buildings footprint is (e.g. 4x4)

johnny_blayze
05-11-2013, 06:50 AM
You should stop penalizing high level players. World Domination is completely against Higher Level players, we get less points per attack and people get double points off us.

We didn't camp before WD was even created and since then are at a disadvantage.

There's should be no 2000 unit limit, each level is 5 allies, each ally is 4 units, let it scale all the way up.
Or give points in WD based on the DEF stat of the opponent not their level.

Campers have a clear advantage in the game, being active PvP attacking, doing missions, etc and getting higher levels is killing us (high level players). There's no balance

thunder
05-11-2013, 07:00 AM
Please bring back faction pvp. The factions with the most attack/raids win a unit. I know it wasnt a big money maker so have it the same time as another event.

The first limited time event was the best. The pvp can we get one a month and one pve a month instead of 2 pve.

Do more against hackers. If someone reports a hacker get back with that person. Saying that person has been banned or that person isnt a hacker. I know a lot of people have left because of the hackers. The hackers are stealing from you.

Why lately am i losing to people with less def than my attack? Please
Fix it.

Have the attack get closer to people def. most people def is way higher than their attack because of the composite building and faction def bonus is a lot cheaper than the attack bonus. Have a attack building just like the composite building say 1000 gold.

WI(AusNz)
05-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Go devin!! Brilliant ideas. I would definitely go nuts if I had those limited time units.

Big John
05-11-2013, 07:51 AM
My idea would be to do away with pvp and replace it with faction v faction. Battles could last for 30mins and cash, loot and valor would be the prizes.

Would let factions practice between events and would be optional.

WI(AusNz)
05-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love this game and I support devins ideas and many here fully for a richer gameplay. However my suggestion would be for a voluntary button that you elect to control your spend for the forthcoming month. For example, at the start of the month, You set the gauge at USD100 and for the next 30 days, the game will not allow you to spend more than that on gold, cash or whatever.

As I said, use of the gauge could be voluntary, but it might stop someone who has trouble controlling themselves on non essential expenditures from blowing next months family rent or grocery bill on the game. This game has a lot of addictive features and most of us can control our real expenditures, however, some people do need help with that.

Thanks for hearing me.

Captain B
05-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Many players in my faction have odd amounts of gold. Could a faction gold reserve be created where players could donate this loose change and a set of simple bonus units or benefits be purchased to benefit the whole team?
Would be really nice if a faction gold reserve could be issued to players to help them progress, just a thought

Arizona
05-11-2013, 09:01 AM
A lot of great ideas already posted. In addition how about:

1. Including a 1000 (,) separator in number data.
2. A favourite allies button so they move to the top of the allies page.
3. Recently, the game sometimes slows to a crawl when tapping on the visit allies tab. Never used to do that.

Zandeko
05-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Source:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45235-Just-An-Idea-Add-Yours-To-Help-Gree-To-Help-Evolve-Gameplay-For-The-Future./

Top 5 Ideas:
1. An event that sponsors charities (Credits - PJ)

2. Separate faction tab for sticky threads/announcements. This will allow important messges for new members or current events going on to always be on top and read. (Credits - somedude)

3. Separate faction tab for in game calculator that automatically adds up & lists all the cash and bricks donated by each member on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and totals donated. This should only list current members donations and if the members leave the faction it will delete their table/record. (Credits - somedude)

4. In the faction members list, maybe some way of telling who has been logging on frequently, members that log in every day will get a icon next to their name, maybe a green little circle, members that log in every 3 days get a yellow circle, members that log in once a week get an orange circle, and members that haven't logged in a week get a red circle. (Credits - somedude)

5. Be able to message people in the "requests" tab for new recruits, or at least view their stats.

Other ideas mentioned that I love:
*Show members alliance ID's in the members profile
*Chat tab in faction tab.
*Green or red light next to each player during battles to see who's on line and who's not.
*Be able to message people in the "requests" tab for new recruits, or at least view their stats.
*Additional functions similar to what Y! groups have:
- Share Links (sticky til removed)
- Share Files
- Message all members via email
- Database table feature
- Polling
- Calendar/reminders
*A breakdown of your A/D stats by: Infantry\Ground\Air\Sea
*Gold Building that pays out 1 gold bar per day. You could charge people gold for it and many would buy it as it would be a long term investment. Charge 250 gold for it (people can Tapjoy for that) and then it pays out 1 gold bar a day for every lvl. 10 gold a day would be a great return (100 would be too much)
*Silver Currency. Where you convert your Cash into Silver Bars that can be used to purchase Various event items (but not Units) For example that way i could pay to reset my box clock without gold...but it would cost me 1.5 Million dollars or something worth of silver.
*A means for faction leaders to reward players (with possibly a symbol next to their name on the members list like player of the tournament)
*Structure - allow member a chance to lead (and experience having) its own team, sounds like a group in a faction or a faction within a faction ? and let them manage/reward their own member.
*Faction member's rank - how about introduce ranks within the factions members - assigned or calculated. this rank similarly exist as purely individual player (private, specialist,corporal...) Have a drop down list of several ranks for the leader to apply as the faction rules dictate. You want to keep your faction running with the rules that your faction determins not those determined by others.
but not as faction member performance.
*To make everyone's life easier, place the units we just won from boss event, 10 piece or leader board event, or wd event, to the left most (or first)on the inventory so we dont need to scroll left and right over and over to find them.
*Tab on the faction member section that showed each member's battle points. This would allow faction leaders to promote the great & drop the dead weight.
*After the attack. The screen should show the units lost at the top not the bottom. It would be easier to replace them. We can scroll down to see the top 45 if we need to.
*Allow typing donations as 1m instead of all the zero's. Or some way of making it easier.
*Place your faction members to the top of your friends list so it's easier to visit them and advise them if need be.
*Stronger defense buildings, current ones are almost useless. Need sea defense buildings as well.
Money units are nearly still worthless even with the update. Due to all the event rewards there needs to be more to spend cash on than faction bonuses. Stronger defense buildings is one way.

Other:
People mentioned increasing ally count. As an older player I'm for this. I have around 9k units. Although it would increase consumption rate it would provide more of a reason to buy units with cash. With 500 allies totalling 2k units it's more and more common for old players to have a nearly indestructible army. Of course this would also make it harder for newer players. Perhaps it could be staged. At level 200 your ally count is raised to 750. At level 250 it is raised to 1000. Or something along those lines.

About the idea of having faction members lead... In our faction we assign team leaders to time zones. We separated into 3 different time zones and have team leaders assigned to each. It would be nice to be able to show this grouping in the faction tab, to include the team leader rank.

Factions are close to the size of a platoon in the real military. In a platoon there is a Platoon Leader (typically a 2nd or 1st Lieutenant) and an NCO E-7 to E-8 as the two leaders. In the Army, the NCO is typically an E-8 Master Sergeant. The platoon is broken down into 4 squads. Each squad has two team leaders. It'd be nice to see this implemented into the faction system.

Adacus71
05-11-2013, 10:15 AM
-The suggestion has been made to enable only faction leaders and officers the ability to declare war. Instead of that, give the faction leaders an option to give whomever they deem trustworthy the ability to declare wars. This would prevent an arbitrary rule system from running factions. I would suggest that we give these players the title NCO.

-Give us the ability to visit any faction members base from the faction members section to ensure they are developing their base per plan. You may keep the $1000.00 visit reward. :)

-Daily donation calculator to assist faction leaders. Give faction leaders the ability to designate a member to perform this task in the event they are temporarily unavailable.

-Ability to estate the faction in the event the leader becomes inactive/quits.

-Follow Devins suggestion of tiered micro-battles with rewards commensurate with the levels.

-Follow Devins suggestion of having a reward/unit with the boost of upgrading more than 1 building at a time for 7 days, then the unit stays, but the boost goes.

-More sea buldings

-Defense sea buildings

-Ability to sort inventory by unit A/D level

Opinvu
05-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Question on War time game mechanics here. Is it impossible to have a war where you actually have to destroy a base with a wall and money buildings to loot. I am imagining 2 scenarios. The DL is first base the rival faction can attack/raid. knock out all his forts and health bar by hitting the avatar, after which you can then attack everyone's base in that rival faction. To raid their money buildings all defense buildings affecting that building must be destroyed. The Faction Fort and HQ can be left cheesy as is for simplicity. WD points would only come from pvp and Defense structures. Maybe you could throw us a bone for the troop bonus buildings like 10points a hit.
But allowing the stamina of the player to dictate attacks and allowing them to raid the bases allows for more war time strategy and fun. This first method allows for the weakening of the opponent and more directly justifies the use of defense buildings on bases as well as producing a greater emphasis on upgrading defense buildings.
The second scenario is retaking/revenge after the war. A large base with giant defenses that represents the conquered territory PUN holds. Just like a pve mission all can attack its heavy defenses and territory bonus buildings. Knocking it all out cancels their bonuses. Recovery will cost them, the ruling faction, donated funds to rebuild forts first, then the bonus structures. One map per territory is all it takes and offered in the PVP screen, only reward to the attackers is meager battle points of course. But the satisfaction of knocking out PUN's bonuses... err the ruling faction.

Hourly Player
05-11-2013, 11:56 AM
I really hope Gree will look into solving the current problem. I finished the Boss event and I didnt receive the Dias marauder.

As usual there was an auto reply sent with a ticket number. I am sure few days later there will be another email send to me asking if I still encounter the same problem.

Hope they can take the intiative to solve problem instead of using standard template for reply

ragnar
05-11-2013, 12:52 PM
I run active factions in CC, MW, and KA. Why do you have wars every 3-4 weeks? It takes the excitement out of events. Furthermore, you have scheduled a CC war at the same time as a MW war. Do you consider your players when scheduling these events? Many of us buy gold in order to increase our success, but most are now unwilling to spend given the frequency.

Is profit the only motive for the increased frequency?

I suggest putting more time between events. How about a week between each event leading up to each war. This would put about 5-6 weeks between wars. The game is becoming more popular. You should consider why that is. Holding wars every 3 weeks will eventually kill this game for those of us who are your most active players.

Thanks for listening.

Ragnar
Syndicate leader for Vito's Crew
Faction leader for And Justice For All

whitepath23
05-11-2013, 02:32 PM
We need a leaders posting spot in the faction forum...in fantasy baseball it is commisoners post...stays at top for all to see

Trade units...

Better customer support.....why send out a survey when nothing is getting done

Same things for androis as ios....i have to accept new member then drop to see stats prior to aceptance

Be able to block people from declaring war.....

Rivals list is awful

When you make last hit on wall it says 0$....do u get cash or not

Longer timembetween wars

Biff05
05-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Most have been mentioned already, but some on my list:

- option to sell useless cash, valor, or gold units
- be able to organize ally list in whatever order you prefer
- be able to see a few higher and lower levels in the rivals list
- add an advantage to leveling up. (Right now there is really no reason to level past level 100) Allow more allies to be brought to battle
- fix the boss event for 151+ tier
- Android and iOS need all the same features. One should not be better than the other.

Faction Play:
Needs a lot of organizational features. Several previous posts have some great ideas. (ex. donations tracking, historical battle results, officers need more power if selected by leader to have it, allow leader to organize leaders to lead over certain members in squads, companies, etc.)
- have units with boosts that can be bought by the faction for all members who join and are removed if they leave the faction
*- have smaller beginner factions that can battle each other in a separate tier from the established factions that include big prizes. (there is no way to start your own faction now if you want to lead one or lead one with a separate account) I'm sure there are several players that started playing after factions and have no way to lead their own faction *

thundarr
05-11-2013, 03:54 PM

Please help me so I can start a new thread

Auspex
05-11-2013, 04:23 PM

THIS ^^^^^^

It's such a pain to send in a report with the name alex level 75.... probably 5000 of those.

We want the game fixed where it's broken and hackers gone. Everything else we can get too later if we have to wait just fix it and flush them.

*END RANT*

A tag on every players base that shows the faction they belong too. Either the faction name in stats or some kinda graphic. We are proud of our factions and want to display them. This would also make it easier to have some peaceful negotiations between factions when there is no war.

And with Regards to Agent Orange's thoughts on a reward I'd suggest a Unit that will make it into the top 45 call it something like a Hacker spotter, The Snitch, etc. One should be given out for each correct report. Soon they would become a very limited edition as Gree continues to boot and plug loop holes in spaghetti code.

jchow69
05-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Please help me so I can start a new thread

This happened to me too. You need to go from junior member to member before being allowed to start a new thread. You need to make 30 posts to become a member.

killahoss
05-11-2013, 04:49 PM
GOLD...I really like all the events..but we all know it takes gold to finish these events..and a lot of gold to compete in the Domination Events...gold is not cheap...and with a ton of dedicated players, i'm sure profits are up..So instead of trying figure out ways to dig deeper into the dedicated fighters...try showing more gratitude to the fighters dumping cold hard cash....EX..Why not lower price of health packs during battle..25gold?? What happened to the 40% sale, why not make the sales available more often, not only during battle time??What happened to the bonus program?,"I haven't seen one"..Why are are fighters not receiving their rewards that they earned??,with some of that cold hard cash..not so simple gestures go a long way..Profits may take a little hit, but I'm sure it's worth keeping these dedicated fighters loyal to GREE inc.....the guys that earned these rewards, "hook em'" up..the rewards is what we are all after..

Beaverander
05-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Tried to open app on my ipad the other day and it said New Version available, please download latest version of Modern War, went to the app store and it wasn't in my upgrade apps list or anywhere to be seen on the store itself as an app to download, i think gree have not made the new version availabke to people in New Zealand as when I try to find it via the internet it says not available in your region. This sucks! I have a base that I have spent over 5 years of my life building up and my forces will be decimated by now as it has been over 2 weeks since I have been able to log in. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

TripSD
05-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Suggest adding other items into the "Special Limited Live Rounds Crate" besides units. Additional random items could be +1 Energy, -1% Casualty Rate, or +1% Ground Attack. You would see an increase in purchasing these crates even if the % chance of winning such items was really low. If needed make it only possible if all Limited Units are purchased.

njemt242
05-11-2013, 06:43 PM
I would like to see more events available on the kindle fire. Doin WD and boss events only is getting old. It would be nice to take part in the LTQ and crate events.

Paranormal
05-12-2013, 01:29 AM
Please limit the possibility to vault to once every 24 hours.
You can vault endlessly, which is nice, but boringly safe. Especially if you have upgraded your vault.

It would require more timing and strategy if you can only vault once a day.
It would make raiding more profitable.
It would therefor encourage players to attack more.
It would encourage donations to factions.

Basicly you would have more play.

It may also provide an opportunity for those that do want to spend a lot of time on the game but that don't want to spend (a lot of) money a way to stay more competitive.

index
05-12-2013, 02:33 AM
People who are first timer would not know how to pump the skill points. Like me, I am noob and pump wrong skill point. i pumped attack point which I should not. People will be discouraged to play this game anymore as they know they are messed up with skill points which can cause disadvantage for them to play on. Personally I have disadvantage when doing event which uses lots of energy. I hope that the Gree will add a feature which can reset skill point. I think that 50 gold should be good to reset wrong skill point. This will make players to play on with messed up skill point fixed.

whitepath23
05-12-2013, 08:23 AM
How about no concrete for opening a crate....it is like kiss your sister

Seve
05-12-2013, 11:26 AM
A button in the allies section with the possibility to remove all.

Seve
05-12-2013, 11:28 AM
As a team leader it would be useful to be able to give some kind of reward within the faction to the best player/highest scorer or DL in war.

OBAMASMAMA
05-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Faction medals, reset of skill points at will (gold?), increase of chances of getting that 10th crate!!!!!!!

puffypete
05-12-2013, 12:30 PM
My suggestions:

1. Create a co-leader for the factions that can do everything a leader can except only the leader will be able to demote the co-leader. We need help with that, it'll help the factions that have leaders that've disappeared.

2. Please address the allies list. Either organize them alphabetically or have a search option. Also have an easier way to delete allies.

3. I like the idea of faction medals or accolades (have something attached to them like +1 energy). Promotes loyalty and friendly competition.

4. I'd like the idea of more than 4 hits for 25 gold or lower the gold. 10 gold for 4 hits.

5. Why not have a FREE faction war. No gold whatsoever and see who is the strongest. Right now, is all about the factions that have the deepest pockets, which I complete understand, but it'd be nice to see how thns play out when gold is not a factor.

6. In regards to the LE buildings. I love them but why not have a building that isn't a money building. Maybe a valor building. (1 valor every 2 hours or 20 valor per day), a new unit building, or an energy building.

Thank you and keep up the great work! It's hard to please everyone, s disregard all the nay sayers.

Oh, of course you can't go wrong with free gold!

perry82
05-12-2013, 02:51 PM
need to stop the aa bouncing up and down so much in each fight for instance my can be as low as 51k in one fight but 92k in the next.
also think you should be able to start mini fraction wars with other fractions not for prizes just bragging rights for the winners

jchow69
05-12-2013, 03:12 PM
A button where you can collect all your money buildings at once.

jchow69
05-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Remove ALL hackers from the game.

jchow69
05-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Be able to upgrade as many buildings at once.

Archer59
05-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Fix the allies list. One should be able to access any member without having to refresh it every single time. Create way to indicate a player has accessed a war. Donation tracking log just like KA.

Dal7691
05-13-2013, 01:25 AM
When you level up or get promoted as a reward I think it would be good to automatically complete any new building or upgrade and base expansion you currently have in progress

digisyn
05-13-2013, 04:24 AM
I'd like to see the bottom 200th units in attack and defense highlighted in some fashion. This would be very helpful in determing what units to acquire to improve stats. It could be as simple as a red frame or blue frame around the unit in the inventory screen.

Bobar
05-13-2013, 07:16 AM
Simple suggestions...

1. Allow up grade of two buildings at a time

or

2. Reduce the upgrade time. Anything over 3 days is a bit much.

3. Concrete Building for producing bricks

4. A CONFIRM button for accelerated upgrades. Support has always been good about refunds, but it would sure cut down on your tickets and our aggravation

disagree to most points - keep a tactical aspect in the game

Bobar
05-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Most things are said (indeed, thereエs so much in the forum)

keep it playable for non or at least light gold users. offer units that can be bought via ingamecash and are useful for high level players. A 15mio sub with 90/42 is a weak unit...

rutty
05-13-2013, 08:12 AM
I'd like to see the bottom 200th units in attack and defense highlighted in some fashion. This would be very helpful in determing what units to acquire to improve stats. It could be as simple as a red frame or blue frame around the unit in the inventory screen.

I like this idea - see which units you're taking into battle/defence.

The one area that Gree could improve in BIG time is communication. Please use the announcements forums more to let us know upcoming changes/problems etc. Foisting changed algorithms on us is a sure-fire way of causing a massive fuss

NastyFaceNinja
05-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Roads.

A type of base decoration that gives bonuses to surrounding buildings like better cash output or higher defense.
Different types of roads too with different costs and bonuses like black top, dirt, stone, gold brick, ect.

Just an idea give us a reason to decorate our bases.

Red Blade
05-13-2013, 08:53 AM
When it comes tiem to clean up your ally list, you need lots fo time to do it since you need to keep going through. Maybe if there was a way to sort, by level maybe, it might make the task less tedious.

syrious
05-13-2013, 09:02 AM
1_Reduce level up rate ,I level up very fast !? although i don't do missions only attacks!
2_As i saw in the fist few pages... Increase the time between wars.
3_The faction forum refresh button .
4_A chat during war,Because forum is very slow!
5_only leader and officers are able to declare war
6_Increase the maximum units from 2000 for 500 ally to more lets say 3000!?
7_Increase chances to open boxes events ,I use money and i get better luck about million times in raw!?
8_Add a bonus to the faction like influence increase in crime city,to increase WD points in war!

seymourjones
05-13-2013, 10:28 AM
fortifications up to level 20

OMNI
05-13-2013, 10:44 AM
I can only assume that you and the devs either don't read the forums or you think that the negative posts are just from a very small but noisy percentage of users. If you read the forums you'd have more feedback than the team can fix in a month. I can assure you, it is a majority of your high spenders that are upset, and many are quitting. Quite frankly it is an insult that you are asking for feedback.

It's nice that you're asking for feedback, but you haven't fixed many of the long-standing issues that have been repeatedly discussed here. Gree's corporate culture appears to be broken; completely focused on short term profits and only caring about customers if it affects today's profits. This short sighted approach spells failure for Gree. I've cut my spending on this game drastically due to the lack of customer service or support. I know a lot of players are quitting.

Madcowdave, I hear wheat you are saying. We do take in a lot of feedback from our players. This is an attempt to get it all in one place in a constructive format. The plan is to engage formally more often. Thanks for the feedback.

OMNI
05-13-2013, 10:51 AM
There is a lot of great feedback in here. Send over a few questions too. Just a reminder that we are going to close the thread tomorrow.

mufcawol
05-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Make the game work!!!!

I was playing the game just fine earlier today, when the game crashed. This happens a lot!!! But this time it crashed for good it seems. It will load so far then just crashes again, before my base screen fully loads.
Have not been able to log on now for 4 hours!!!
Device I'm using - acer iconia tab A500.
I have tried un-installing & re-installing several times.
The game is set on auto update.
I have submitted a request to Gree but from what i hear, I probably won't get a sensible answer.
I have searched the forums for answers & also posted everywhere I'm allowed, but it seems that nobody gets answered, so not holding out much luck there.

My code - 262-133-171 - if it helps...

thnx much :)

BlackArrow
05-13-2013, 11:57 AM
There is a lot of great feedback in here. Send over a few questions too. Just a reminder that we are going to close the thread tomorrow.

Omni. Thanks for creating a space for this. I think it is everyone's best interest for this to become a more frequent or permanent blog, thread, area. The game has evolved a lot recently and the input is invaluable.

Keep up the good work.

Brucetifer
05-13-2013, 12:22 PM
Purchase verification button when using gold!!!
I'm sure everyone has lost gold by mistake by accidentily pressing the wrong button at the wrong time.
Would make everyone much happier!

Noghri_ViR
05-13-2013, 12:33 PM
All events (boss battles, scavenger hunts, crates, LTQ's ect ect) should have two modes

Normal Mode - Able to complete for free, items that have modifiers included in this round
Prestige Mode - You need gold to complete this level, better units then normal mode

Right now if feels like you're giving a giant middle finger to anyone who doesn't drop 40 bucks per event. Let people who can't afford to keep up with the heavy gold spenders a chance to actually feel like these events aren't just another reach into our wallets.

You've probably got less money from me over the past few months because of how much energy/stamina/health refills cost then you would have if they were half the cost. I can see myself dropping 10 bucks for gold so I can get 10 health refills for a alliance battle, but I don't justify if when I can only do it 5 times.

Auspex
05-13-2013, 01:13 PM
One last thing that has come to mind that I wanted to get posted here.

Would it be possible to add something like Upgrade a second or third building or start a second upgrade for a set gold price?

With the new LE building quests I'm getting behind on upgrading other buildings that also need attention but paying thousands in gold for instant upgrade isn't really what I was wanting to do. Just need to upgrade a couple of boosts that aren't @ 10 yet and can't seem to get the time with a single upgrade slot.

Web323
05-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Indestructible units in create events and get rid of concrete & ally in event.
A faction base LTQ

fils
05-13-2013, 05:12 PM
1) Button to confirm the use of gold in any upgrade / expansion action
2) Attack button in rivals profile
3) Visit Base button in allies / faction members profile
3.1 - If technicaly not possible due to point 2 button could be in the faction member list
4) Search function is Ally list
5) Ability to see what's the 2000th unit going to war
6) Some kind of symbolic prize per war given for top 2 or 3 users in each faction
7) Some kind of official commitment to get rid of hackers. Are you using SQL databases? It can't be that hard to query for users with odd units for their level.

Last but not the least...

Please reply to open tickets with a in less than 1 week... In my case it's a yes/no question and I'm still waiting for an answer...

whitepath23
05-13-2013, 05:55 PM
How about an easier way to buy fortifications. ?..right now it is awful and painful

I am a cow
05-13-2013, 11:18 PM
Id like donation logs on MW

Arnaud
05-14-2013, 12:30 AM
My needs are pretty much the same as everyone's:

1) A "news" alert in the situation report when something is posted in the faction wall

2) Faction alerts (donations, etc.) seperated from the faction wall with tracking feature

3) Refresh button in the faction wall

4) Being able to sell units for half their price (same as buildings)

5) A gold boost building for attack (same as composites factory)

6) Being able to take more allies/units to battle

7) How about being able to upgrade buildings to lv15 or even lv20?

8) When upgrading a building, cant see how much costs and lasts another upgrade, would be nice to at least be able to see

9) be able to search for allies and/or to define favorite ones (also would be nice to be able to "visit" a faction member from the faction section)

Dhusagar
05-14-2013, 01:12 AM
Sort the hackers as priority 1, 2, and 3.

syrious
05-14-2013, 08:15 AM
i want to add one more thing to my list in page 9,which is the ability to undo an upgrade ...alot of times i upgrade the wrong building!

Arizona
05-14-2013, 10:53 AM
Would be useful to know what our lowest valued units brought to battle are. Perhaps a Top/Bottom 45 option or tab.

Fossil B
05-14-2013, 12:02 PM
How about a refresh button in the faction chat.

Ghost Unit 1551
05-14-2013, 12:29 PM
1. It would certainly be a great idea if the ally list was in alphabetical order:). I keep an alphabetical ally list that I've created myself and update every week. Though it does have it's advantages like giving a quick glance at my clipboard before making an accidental bombing run on one of my allies. Which I've done once or twice before, which is "exactly why" I started my AALC (alphabetical ally list clipboard) (Yeah, I just made that up. Come on people, we all love acronyms:D here in Modern War)...
2. Let's have a trade market. This is where players can trade or sell buildings or units that they've won during battles. For example, I would like to buy 2 Alexandria Villas for my base. But I cannot because they were items from the "Battle for Egypt"...:mad:
3. Let's have more cool base accessories. Though the selection right now is great, I would love to see flag poles, gas pumps, corner fencing. I love the fences, but there's no corner fences:(... Buoys for the water would be awesome. Come on people, lets use our imagination and get creative, shall we, please...:cool:

_667_
05-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Faction donation log please!!

Ghost Unit 1551
05-14-2013, 01:15 PM
Brucetifer is definitely correct...!!! It would make people so much happier if there was a verify button on the gold. Not having one just makes the Modern War developers look like "underhanded misers"...!!! And make no mistake, I'm not the only one who feels that way...!!!

Roll_Tide
05-14-2013, 01:37 PM

First let me say, I LOVE THIS GAME! you guys did a great job.... Ok, here are few items that would be nice to have the following features:

1. search capabilities to look for particular ally.
2. filter capabilities to remove multiple allies (for example fliter for all allies that are below level 50 and delete all at once)...it takes forever to delete one!
3. when I am trying to add an ally, your game seem to come a screeching hault. Is there a way to add allies without having to exit the game in order to reset speed?
4. I keep having to go out an in from my faction to read the new posts, is there a way to make it refresh automatically?

thanks for your help and again keep up the excellent work :)

your number 1 fan :) Rambo

jchow69
05-14-2013, 01:42 PM
They should give better units for the WD prizes.

brandygee
05-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Can you make the Modern War faction forum more similar to the Kingdom Age Guild forum. I very much like the ability to turn off the posts and the way it adds up the donations. Much less work. Everyone has access and it invites competition.

The lag in Modern War is terrible...I don't know if you can do anything about it.

I wish there was a search function or at least sort by level function in the allies list.

jchow69
05-14-2013, 02:19 PM
It would be great if it would stop lagging in Modern War.

dragonslayer
05-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Improve guild play

Guild Event : This was brought up in other threads. Event that guild members can participate in as a guild.
Better UI for track member participation in PvP : As a guild leader, i want to be able to see how many attacks a member did for a battle, how many battles s/he participated in, how many points earned per battle. Have a roll call button then have ppl accept type of thing. This will improve the whole pvp experience which means ppl won't get bored of game and quit.
Guild Role Capabilities : Currently, as an officer, there's nothing special one can do. Maybe add something for the roles to do.
Donation log: ability to reset per week and show life long contributions

OMNI
05-14-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks for all the feedback. We are going to close the thread and go over the details with the product team. We'll come back with some responses in a new thread.