PDA

View Full Version : CJ - any word?

Sir Marcus
05-10-2013, 12:03 PM
I recall from the guild/GREE conference that there was policy review/update about hacker guilds and guild war rewards underway. Do you have any information on roughly when we can expect such a policy statement to be made?

Rastlin
05-10-2013, 12:31 PM
If you read the thread again, you will see there was no conference call. GREE backed out.

spyglassk
05-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Regardless of whether or not GREE backed out, I would hope that GREE will address these issues. I realise this can be time consuming but transparency and letting the customers know can only be good for GREE. I know a couple of my guild members are a bit frustrated and thinking of leaving because of all the hackers. I've tried to convince them to stick it out as I believe GREE will fix it so hopefully they are on the case and we will hear from them shortly.

They have typically answered my normal tickets pretty responsively, although the tickets for potential hackers/hacking guilds tend to disappear in a black hole and I guess CJ has already addressed issue. I've always thought that but a simple response saying
a) we need more info
b) we're working on it and expect a response in X hours/days
c) not its legitimate sorry
d) yes its hacked its taken care of would be so much appreciated

Rastlin
05-10-2013, 01:30 PM
GREE does not care. That has been proven by them backing out of the conference call, and getting upset that it was posted on here. They have no need to care as long as the top guilds spend what they spend, and the hacker guilds only make them have to spend more. GREE is ok with losing free players and light gem users, as long as the whales keep spending what they do. This is a business, and only revenue matters. Enjoy the game for what it is like I do (I spend the amount that equals my enjoyment), or quit. These are the only two realistic options.

shaman01
05-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Enjoy the game for what it is like I do (I spend the amount that equals my enjoyment), or quit. These are the only two realistic options.

isnt that what everyone is doing lol?

VileDoom
05-11-2013, 02:03 AM
Why should we expect them to take action upon hackers when they can't even find the time to post an actual starting time for the final events.

Namine33
05-11-2013, 02:54 AM
I would settle for action on some of our tickets... I am STILL missing 17500 gems... 3000 of those gems I have been waiting for 3 weeks for...