PDA

View Full Version : I Need some Advice/Suggestion About Attack , Defense ^_^

awts321
05-10-2013, 02:45 AM
i currently Level 24
Mafia member:76

ATK:2.6k
DEF:3.1k

my Problem is Everytime i Tap "Rivals" i encounter rivals that have 4k-10k ATK/DEF Stats
They Stats are Higher than Me but We are with the Same Level and Mafia Members ..

Can you Give me some advice or Suggestion How to Maximize my Attack and Defense..

i Already 1 Week ago since i played Crime City .. Sorry 4 my Bad English :)

Ramshutu
05-10-2013, 02:55 AM
What youll find is that there are lots of low level players that have stayed low level (not attacked) snd havr built up higher stats as a result.

There are several threads on camping around, that i cant link as im on my phone, but a good summary is as follows:

XP is your enemy. To build up great stats for free you have to be patient, build up your economy so you can buy various cash weapons easily, and participate in boss events to build up your stats.

Its one of the easiest mistakes to make as a new player: to assuming levelling is a good thing.

Jazza
05-10-2013, 03:21 AM
I can only assume, but my guess is you have far too many mafia for the amount of weapons you have.

For each level you can have 5 mafia, for each mafia you can use one of each iteam ( gun, melee, armour, explosives, vehicles )

So, if you have 25 of each item, you only need 25 mafia at this point, work out how many of each item you have, and figure out what the best amount is to have, and delete. Then as you gain weaponns, add them back in.this will decrease the stats of the players you face as long as you delete around 30-40 mafia members.

In the long run, my key advice. A. Dont do jobs. B. Dont level up. C. Stick to boss events D. Add mafia as you need, dont go overboard

Hope this helps

nytelock
05-10-2013, 04:50 AM
Yep. Start to camp, or level up very slowly. You need the time to gain stats. The eearlier you do this the better. Start building your IPH. Save up for movie theatres if you haven't already. Get night clubs when you can. Buy suitable/decent stat cash items. Participate in boss events. Buy certain crates if you wanna spend gold. That's my advice for you. In no time you will be 10k stats+. Daily scratchees also help.

awts321
05-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the Reply ..i think im going to do is NOT To Level up , im just focus to my IPH and then wait for the boss Event for the Items , Again thanks for the Replies .if u Have any Suggestion/Advice just Post it , and i read it :)

(CCK) Cam
05-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Camp camp camp

awts321
05-10-2013, 08:31 PM
What is CAMP ?? ahehehe sorry im a Newbie i already 1 week ago since i played Crime City

Powerepic
05-10-2013, 08:39 PM
camp is basically not doing any jobs or quest on your log. just build up your iph. you are gonna need alot of patience. try not to do anything that will give you xp

awts321
05-10-2013, 08:42 PM
ohh i see .. Thanks Powerepic :)

awts321
05-10-2013, 08:51 PM
ohh i just Forgot to ask ..

What can i do to Grow up my IPH ?? Any Advice ?

bald zeemer
05-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Build nightclubs.

For more information check out the "Type A vs Type B Building" thread, plus some others in the best of the best (stickied) thread.

reesebutton
05-10-2013, 10:53 PM
XP is your enemy. To build up great stats for free you have to be patient, build up your economy so you can buy various cash weapons easily, and participate in boss events to build up your stats.

XP is your resource. To be strong for your level, you basically trade XP for gains in stats. Some activities are poor value, while others rock. You gotta do the ones with good value, and skip the rest. Most new players don't know this, and end up using xp on poor performing activities.
- stop doing maps
- stop chasing goals
- build IPH (buildings)
- help your syndicate in wars (dedicate yourself to PH DLs and hideouts to help, without any XP gain) & gain the war rewards (good boost in stats)
- try for the early rewards in the collect10 events. You can rob laundromats and some other buildings for 1xp a pop to keep xp gain low.
- jump on any cross-game offers like jackpot slots, which reward you equipment without CC xp gain

At L24 you are close to missing out on Tier 1 boss completion rewards (you slip into tier 2 at L26). Dedicate yourself to build up 8k attack stats while staying at L25 max, and go for 40 bosses at the next event. You need that 8k to complete the 40 bosses. You'll get a sweet bump in stats after that.

Or an easy way out is to start a new account.

ScratchFace
05-11-2013, 05:43 AM
What is CAMP ?? ahehehe sorry im a Newbie i already 1 week ago since i played Crime City

I'm the same level you are.
Here's what you need to do, stop leveling up. Stop right now....don't do it....
Yes I know there are all kinds of goals and tasks that are sooooooo tempting, but they are your enemy in this game.
Stop leveling.....now.
Trust me, you need to focus on building your defenses up, because you are the exact target I look for when I need $20-$30,000 extra in cash.
Before you build or upgrade your movie theaters or loft you have to build up your defenses or else I'm just going to rob those too.
Your defensive buildings are the only thing that's going to save you at this point, build and upgrade those as fast as possible.
At this point if your defense is not at least 10K you're easy-pickins.

Tips:
1) ignore the boss events
2) ignore the "case" events
3) help your syndicate in battle but only in ways that don't earn xp

bald zeemer
05-11-2013, 05:54 AM
I'm the same level you are.
Here's what you need to do, stop leveling up. Stop right now....don't do it....
Yes I know there are all kinds of goals and tasks that are sooooooo tempting, but they are your enemy in this game.
Stop leveling.....now.
Trust me, you need to focus on building your defenses up, because you are the exact target I look for when I need $20-$30,000 extra in cash.
Before you build or upgrade your movie theaters or loft you have to build up your defenses or else I'm just going to rob those too.
Your defensive buildings are the only thing that's going to save you at this point, build and upgrade those as fast as possible.
At this point if your defense is not at least 10K you're easy-pickins.

Tips:
1) ignore the boss events
2) ignore the "case" events
3) help your syndicate in battle but only in ways that don't earn xp

Well intentioned, but wrong. Disregard defense.

Your aims should be:
a) Maximise attack - to maximise future boss wins
b) Boost IPH - so that you can no-bank without concern about whether you lose $300k/2 hr to attacks.

The best way to do this, as stated in earlier posts, is to camp hard in order to get boss event payouts.