PDA

View Full Version : Top 100 Team RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT

teetee
05-09-2013, 08:37 PM
If you are friendly & a daily mid to upper level player, you will appreciate our crew. We are seeking active players to join our great team! We do not require vault purchase minimums, but appreciate the avid Crime City fan with a blend of gold/non gold players. We have 95% of the upgrades, use GroupMe, and have our own forum for advice seeking. If you'd like to know more pm your: name, lvl, stats and iph.

teetee
05-10-2013, 03:25 PM
Did I mention we are a Blast to hang out with😛

Slapaho
05-10-2013, 10:22 PM
If you are friendly & a daily mid to upper level player, you will appreciate our crew. We are seeking active players to join our great team! We do not require vault purchase minimums, but appreciate the avid Crime City fan with a blend of gold/non gold players. We have 95% of the upgrades, use GroupMe, and have our own forum for advice seeking. If you'd like to know more pm your: name, lvl, stats and iph.

Did I mention we are a Blast to hang out with

As Tee's fellow member I can say the guild is a nice mix of good peeps! A good mix of fun and organizational drive to succeed!!

teetee
05-11-2013, 09:36 AM
It's awesome to play the game with such good-hearted, fun people 😊 We are like a family!

Jamiejaws
05-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Guys I can only say if you're looking for a syndicate that makes the game enjoyable and rewarding then this is the place to be, I was in a different syndicate but since i joined teetee and slap and the rest of the guys it's been so much more fun!

Get in touch now and you won't regret it.

Slapaho
05-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Guys I can only say if you're looking for a syndicate that makes the game enjoyable and rewarding then this is the place to be, I was in a different syndicate but since i joined teetee and slap and the rest of the guys it's been so much more fun!

Get in touch now and you won't regret it.

Some of my favorite things are the friendship, we have a great chat forum that we do everything from joke, vote and obviously talk strategy. If you are a player that feels taken for granted where you are at, or you are a daily player and super active in battles...this is the leg up you have been looking for. Message, Tee, Jamie or I if you want to chat!
Come Slap some ho's with us!

teetee
05-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Slapaho always keeps us laughing with his clever wit. He's just one of our members that is hilarious! Sometimes we laugh so hard on the forum, people say they have tears :D

teetee
05-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Only a couple openings left!!

Slapaho
05-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Just a few left, get in and let's kick some boooooo-tay~

Danimal247
05-13-2013, 11:58 AM
PM sent to tee :)

Slapaho
05-13-2013, 04:54 PM
If you are not as cool as Danimal then.......we may accept you anyways....but ACTIVE-SMART-DAILY PLAYERS are always preferred, ya heard!?

Monster Spanky
05-13-2013, 09:03 PM
This thread and syndicate has definitely peeked my interest. i'm an officer in my current syndicate and i don't like the direction we're headed. My stats are as follows:

Lvl 114.
Atk: 52,291.
Def: 65,176.
IPH: $148,728 (and growing daily)
Mafia: 617.

I'm a daily, hourly player. I'm a vet of all 3 syn wars so I know what's expected of syn life. I participate in all battles, do all the events (currently lvl 30 on the hit list and have unlocked 4 sword cases). I'm a total team player and like to chat it up in the forums. I'm not a gold spender although I will buy bricks if the situation calls for it. Can donate bricks and money daily.provided I can still do my bldg upgrades and weapons purchases. I'm not a spy...I've been burned twice with yhat crap already. Plz check me out. 430 383 020 and if u still have openings and I'm what your looking for, I'll part with my syn and join. Let me know.

Slapaho
05-14-2013, 04:54 PM
We have just a spot or two left for an ACTIVE, friendly, decent stats and definitely for a gold player left...join us for a top 100 if not 75 finish...we have just a handful of bonuses to get and your stats will grow even more! Get in here!! Message Tee Tee if interested, and hurry!

Floyd The Barber
05-14-2013, 06:05 PM
There is no mention of your syndicate name. What is it?

Gunflame
05-14-2013, 06:10 PM
You guys did really well in Market Plaza, and then you all fell about 50 spaces out of top 100 this pass War. What happened?

Slapaho
05-14-2013, 09:23 PM
We need just one or two more serious daily team players. We have 95% of the bonuses and a great collection of people, do you want to get in and rack up influence points or look at our inventories on Monday and wish you had?! Contact Tee Tee ASAP!

Slapaho
05-14-2013, 09:30 PM
You guys did really well in Market Plaza, and then you all fell about 50 spaces out of top 100 this pass War. What happened?

Why do you think we have a few spots to fill?! We are long haul players!

Battles affect the individuals who take part, as well as the political actors. Personal effects of battle range from mild psychological issues to permanent and crippling injuries. Some battle-survivors have nightmares about the conditions they encountered, or abnormal reactions to certain sights or sounds. Some suffer flashbacks. Physical effects of battle can include scars, amputations, lesions, loss of bodily functions, blindness, paralysis — and death. ~Wikipedia

teetee
05-15-2013, 04:39 PM
This thread and syndicate has definitely peeked my interest. i'm an officer in my current syndicate and i don't like the direction we're headed. My stats are as follows:Lvl 114.Atk: 52,291.Def: 65,176.IPH: $148,728 (and growing daily)Mafia: 617.I'm a daily, hourly player. I'm a vet of all 3 syn wars so I know what's expected of syn life. I participate in all battles, do all the events (currently lvl 30 on the hit list and have unlocked 4 sword cases). I'm a total team player and like to chat it up in the forums. I'm not a gold spender although I will buy bricks if the situation calls for it. Can donate bricks and money daily.provided I can still do my bldg upgrades and weapons purchases. I'm not a spy...I've been burned twice with yhat crap already. Plz check me out. 430 383 020 and if u still have openings and I'm what your looking for, I'll part with my syn and join. Let me know.Very interested! Let's chat:)

chris-kj
05-16-2013, 01:17 AM
I´m a active player level 148 def 50k, off 45k

my mafia code is 309 793 416

pisko

teetee
05-16-2013, 01:45 PM
I´m a active player level 148 def 50k, off 45kmy mafia code is 309 793 416piskoPm me Chris. Let's chat ;)