PDA

View Full Version : new arena rewards

zhy
05-09-2013, 05:04 PM
wow, good job gree, n thanks to wise one

zhy
05-09-2013, 05:06 PM
btw i think gree have put the fusion stone image intead of gold...cuz 30k fusion stones sounds wrong lol

Vigorous
05-09-2013, 05:11 PM
btw i think gree have put the fusion stone image intead of gold...cuz 30k fusion stones sounds wrong lol

I saw and my mouth dropped LOL you would be correct. I wonder what this legendary armor is, definitely a good update, the arena is harder then the boss. This will be interesting..

zhy
05-09-2013, 05:12 PM
i think its could king finery

Vigorous
05-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Although only 1 person will get it lol but still some decent rewards.

RadLonghammer
05-09-2013, 05:19 PM
This is MUCH MUCH MUCH better.

More segments of the reward tiers mean more excitement on the part of the players to achieve the next level. This will definitely raise player interest in the arena.

Top 100 became worth me fighting to achieve for the first time.

WELL DONE!

Ominousz
05-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Hey guys,

could you write which armors are rewarded there? i cant yet distinguish them by looks :P

there's the purple one from ribbon 8 and onwards, a black with whitish line from ribbon 4, and a almost entirely white at gold medal.. the black medal is a legendary one i understood from the said above :-)

zhy
05-09-2013, 05:44 PM
from 1st ranked :
-cloud kings finery, legendary
-rocfeather, ultra rare
-lightning lord, super rare
-wind monarch, rare (but 50 ep like super rare)

Raistmar
05-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Wind monarch, lightning lord and rocfeather if I'm not wrong.

Justice711
05-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Good stuff! :) prefer to see sky guardian rather then rocfeather though :p

Ominousz
05-09-2013, 06:07 PM
are wind monarch/lighting lord worth enhancing?

(and btw, thanks for the fast reply :))

Justice711
05-09-2013, 06:10 PM
U wanna try checking out the stats yourself? :)

Ominousz
05-09-2013, 06:16 PM
i did and found out the big 4, which have lower rarity, 1 gold star instead of 2, are much better, isnt that weird?! :o

so u'd use them as enhance material i bet?

Justice711
05-09-2013, 07:00 PM
U mean the 2 stars or the big four? Haha it depends on u.. Most people will use them as enhancement... :)

Usually use big 4 armor till u level a level 70 armor...

Yup.. It's really weird.. But u can only get 2 stars from DPC.... & the stats suck... So....

konofo
05-09-2013, 08:51 PM
I guess this is a small step in the right direction, but really, to anyone capable of earning these armor rewards, it's just enhancement fodder. I'm sure zhy and ryu are super thrilled about competing for a single copy of the worst legendary armor ever.

The extra granularity in tiers is a solid idea, but it's a shame the ribbons are still identical from #101 down to #1000000.

Arena needs rewards that you can't get elsewhere, not enough Shiny Shards to make half a piece of Crius. Let's see some imagination. What if you could earn extra armor storage? What about extra energy cap space? Extra friend usage, beyond 10/day? Exclusive accessories, even? How about armor that has to be crafted from materials that only drop in the arena, and as arena tiered rewards?

zhy
05-09-2013, 08:57 PM
nah i wont spend gems for a cloud kings finery :P ryuugan can have it lol, i will spend 10 gems for arena only if it allows me to get in the higher tier, so can have back my gems n few more fusion stones n armors :P

good i already got my black medals or it would have been a pain now lol

Ryuugan
05-09-2013, 09:40 PM
nah i wont spend gems for a cloud kings finery :P ryuugan can have it lol, i will spend 10 gems for arena only if it allows me to get in the higher tier, so can have back my gems n few more fusion stones n armors :P

good i already got my black medals or it would have been a pain now lol

i wanted to be rank 1 once and cloud kings finery doesnt really excite me. lets see where it brings me this time

Eunuchorn
05-09-2013, 10:35 PM
are wind monarch/lighting lord worth enhancing?

(and btw, thanks for the fast reply :))

Absolutely not. I had 50/50 of all ** & they all sucked. **+ maybe, but that's DP chest only

Neomagic
05-09-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm super excited for the gems and fusion stones! I haven't had a bronze trophy in the last month because of the crappy prizes, but will for sure try for this tourney. I doubt I can get silver since i've been playing since the tourney started, and i'm hovering around 40, no way i can keep this up.

GCSpyder
05-09-2013, 10:38 PM
rooting for you, Ryuugan. You certainly have the goods and know how for it....

Ryuugan
05-10-2013, 01:40 AM
rooting for you, Ryuugan. You certainly have the goods and know how for it....

thx, its not really hard. trick is to know ur enemy, points they give and last part remember their name.

knowing the enemy is half victory

Raistmar
05-10-2013, 01:46 AM
thx, its not really hard. trick is to know ur enemy, points they give and last part remember their name.

knowing the enemy is half victory

I fought you once in the last arena event lol. Wasn't paying attention just click on names randomly haha. I also fought zhy and dream.

All 3 results obviously ended badly for me. Gonna start taking note of names haha.

Ryuugan
05-10-2013, 01:51 AM
i fought mostly zhy because i saw that he gave me more points than the other player... he was like my point-ching bag hahahaha

600RR
05-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Damn GREE! I'm super impressed with these rewards, MUCH MUCH MUCH better than all the arenas i've played so far. Keep it up!

Many thanks to Thewiseone too, i'm sure he's been relpaying alot of this information back to GREE and deserves a thanks!

Ryuugan
05-10-2013, 01:55 AM
I guess this is a small step in the right direction, but really, to anyone capable of earning these armor rewards, it's just enhancement fodder. I'm sure zhy and ryu are super thrilled about competing for a single copy of the worst legendary armor ever.

The extra granularity in tiers is a solid idea, but it's a shame the ribbons are still identical from #101 down to #1000000.

Arena needs rewards that you can't get elsewhere, not enough Shiny Shards to make half a piece of Crius. Let's see some imagination. What if you could earn extra armor storage? What about extra energy cap space? Extra friend usage, beyond 10/day? Exclusive accessories, even? How about armor that has to be crafted from materials that only drop in the arena, and as arena tiered rewards?

the single copy legendary ur mentioning is also obtainable through fusing... i got it once from fusing deep dragon + rocfeather

zhy
05-10-2013, 02:12 AM
i fought mostly zhy because i saw that he gave me more points than the other player... he was like my point-ching bag hahahaha well im an easy one, i usually leave always the same party cuz i dont wanna make other ppl change, that makes it easier for me too :p killed u few times on revenge but wont bother to hunt ur name as u give me crappy pts :p

Ryuugan
05-10-2013, 02:18 AM
haha well i take a lot and give nothing :D

zhy
05-10-2013, 02:24 AM
well i had 3 pointschin bags on last tourney so doesnt matter if u dont give anything, prob is i didnt find any yet for this one, hoping some will get into top 50 :p

Ryuugan
05-10-2013, 02:31 AM
well i had 3 pointschin bags on last tourney so doesnt matter if u dont give anything, prob is i didnt find any yet for this one, hoping some will get into top 50 :p

well just need to be patient... ikr having pointschin bags its easy to make 1k points in 8 shut downs

zhy
05-10-2013, 02:33 AM
well i think we were 2 of those few ones who knew that :p actually i dont know if battlelist works the same way after top50

600RR
05-10-2013, 03:18 AM
well i think we were 2 of those few ones who knew that :p actually i dont know if battlelist works the same way after top50

Can you guys explain this? I'm confuzzled lol. Also, whats a pointschin bag? :o

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 06:40 AM

Took the keys right out of my board.

Raistmar
05-10-2013, 11:15 AM

I think it's a pun on punching bag lol. Explaining it further would lose its humor.( might have already lost it lol)

As for getting points, from my experience fighting someone below your level you get 15, your level 21 above you 45 points. There might be some other obtainable points in between if there is I haven't notice it yet. So doubling down on someone above your lvl will give 45+ the % bonus of your double down.

Ryuugan
05-10-2013, 11:17 AM
haha right explaining a pun is somewhat of a fail... its a mix of points and punching bag, since u defeat the same player over and over again and ur getting points...

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 02:51 PM
haha right explaining a pun is somewhat of a fail... its a mix of points and punching bag, since u defeat the same player over and over again and ur getting points...
How do you fight the same dude over and over again though? The name gets cleared off the list after starting a battle.

Ryuugan
05-10-2013, 04:41 PM
How do you fight the same dude over and over again though? The name gets cleared off the list after starting a battle.

there will be a point that only 3 oppenent left in the list... the trick is if u go a way it refresh and show another opponent but if dun refresh just beat 1 player and the slot he/she was will keep refreshing till u see the opponent u want to beat. i guess only top 50 has that privilige

zhy
05-10-2013, 06:05 PM
i have 2 pointching bags for this tourney :P yeah i dont remember very well, but i think i have never been able to do that when i wasnt in top50, long time ago...

edit : take ur chance till it last, this advantages ends after the server updates itself, then u will have again a normal battle list, so i u have to spend gems, do it while u can beat continously ur/urs pointching bags, once u fight him/her once, u can change ur party to kill better till it lasts

Keymoe
05-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Would it be possible for you to post up a guide as a new thread on how to properly get a pointsching bag? Picture and video tend to do the job very well.