PDA

View Full Version : Faction leadership question

Hakim
05-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Our faction leader has been unable to get into the game since the last update and has had no luck from support so far. Is there any precedent for Gree to make another member leader so we don't have to abandon our faction? We have all put in a lot of time money ( gonks and real world cash) and bricks into building our faction and would hate to lose it all...

Anyone know of our options?

Thanks.

rar
05-09-2013, 01:31 PM
Send in a ticket to Gree. You must explain what is going on. They will make one of the officers the leader.

Our faction leader has been unable to get into the game since the last update and has had no luck from support so far. Is there any precedent for Gree to make another member leader so we don't have to abandon our faction? We have all put in a lot of time money ( gonks and real world cash) and bricks into building our faction and would hate to lose it all...

Anyone know of our options?

Thanks.

Jhenry02
05-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Yes rar is correct, that is the correct procedure.

Hakim
05-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Thanks guys. Will do.

Appreciate the advice.

Bobar
05-09-2013, 01:53 PM
before that try to uninstall the app and reinstall. helped some of my teammembers, which had the same trouble.

Hakim
05-09-2013, 02:01 PM
before that try to uninstall the app and reinstall. helped some of my teammembers, which had the same trouble.

He hasn't been able to after multiple reinstall attempts. We are just looking for a backup plan in case he can't get in before next war. Need to be able to buy some fortifications and do some housekeeping.

puffypete
05-09-2013, 05:43 PM
CJ/GREE - Can you make a co-leader option? That way things like this can be resolved without your involvement?

Hakim
05-09-2013, 05:44 PM
CJ/GREE - Can you make a co-leader option? That way things like this can be resolved without your involvement?

+1 agree. This would help out a lot.

Mr. Pink
05-09-2013, 05:59 PM

Co-leader would be so helpful. Especially when you're trying to get something done and the leader is asleep on the other side of the globe lol

Maybe a position between officer and leader (general?) that can buy bonuses and remove members but the leader still has control of who can be general and can't be removed. Depending on what a leader thinks is appropriate a faction can have 0 to multiple generals.

Yankster
05-09-2013, 06:23 PM

+1 agree. This would help out a lot.

Having a second in command would be key or even having a faction leader, a second in command and then squad leaders would be sweet.. Basic chain of command.

King little fruit fly
05-09-2013, 08:03 PM
If you can do min 150k wd points, you all can come over to a new home, top 10. We have all the faction bonus. PM me. :D

puffypete
05-09-2013, 08:50 PM
If you can do min 150k wd points, you all can come over to a new home, top 10. We have all the faction bonus. PM me. :D

I believe they have a, wait for it, thread that's dedicated specifically for faction recruitment!!!!! Doesn't that just blow your little fly mind?!?!?

Mcdoc
05-09-2013, 08:53 PM
I believe they have a, wait for it, thread that's dedicated specifically for faction recruitment!!!!! Doesn't that just blow your little fly mind?!?!?Better than a thread - it is a whole a sub-Forum :)

Golf4life
05-09-2013, 09:09 PM
+1 on making more levels of leadership in the faction.

GODZ WRAITH
05-09-2013, 09:22 PM

great idea

mine.utd
05-09-2013, 10:05 PM

+1 great idea !!!

Auspex
05-09-2013, 11:05 PM
This has occurred 3 times for our faction. First time we all abandoned the faction and started over after 20 or so upgrades. (since we don't have a cash hacker that was a lot of in game cash).

The second time we all kinda lost hope and fell from our normal top 500 finish to almost 1000 but it got fixed the night before the WD event finished, then it happened again before China and wasn't fixed til Ireland started.

We have had 2 different leaders and it is still something that may occur again. It would be a big step forward to at least have officers able to do anything the leader can or the Co-leader idea would be nice. I'm sure we submitted over 50 tickets on this issue alone maybe a lot more.

SGT Rud
05-10-2013, 05:28 AM
I like the idea of having a co-leader. In the militarty we had a Team Leader(TL) and an assistant Team Leader(ATL). Works on the same principle. The ATL would not be able to declare another person ATL, only the TL can do that. But the ATL can remove players from the faction and buy bonuses. Makes sense to me. I have been in this arguement before, there are other threads about the command structure of the factions, but this is the first on creating a new rank.

I second, or +30.....something.....the notion.

Bobar
05-10-2013, 05:54 AM
I like the idea of having a co-leader. In the militarty we had a Team Leader(TL) and an assistant Team Leader(ATL). Works on the same principle. The ATL would not be able to declare another person ATL, only the TL can do that. But the ATL can remove players from the faction and buy bonuses. Makes sense to me. I have been in this arguement before, there are other threads about the command structure of the factions, but this is the first on creating a new rank.

I second, or +30.....something.....the notion.

support this idea too