PDA

View Full Version : Something you might what to know about resource collecting!

maple1736
05-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Hi everyone, I am creating this thread to share something I found which will help everyone to collect more resources from beating up monsters!

Let me state the obvious:

Everyone should know if you kill normal monster with a special attack you will get the basic material and if you kill a boss like that you will get something uncommon/rare/ultra rare... depending on the area.

Here is what you might be interested:

If you kill the first monster with a SA at any round at any locations, every other ones you kill (without SA) in that round will drop something other than exp! The basic material might not be the interest of high level players but most people might farm the Faerie Forest boss to get, for example, the Mystic Armor material for upgrading other good armors such as the Regalia at early stages.

For people who need the uncommon materials (only the Mystic one can be collected through this way), you must be strong enough to fight the Zephyr Plateau area first, then kill the first monster with a SP for every single round at, at least, the Valor level or above. I managed to collect some 20 Mystic material at once using this method.

Now, one thing which I am not sure! At the last round of the fight, what I did was that I killed the first guy with a SA, kill the rest with normal attack and FLEE before hitting the boss. I am not sure whether the material they drop will be lost if I flee. I got too many Mystic so cannot confirm that! SO,could someone try this and confirm the result please!

This is only some experience which might be helpful for everyone since upgrading the high level armors takes a long time and no one would like to waste time on farming the Zephyr Plateau boss to get just 4 pieces of materials at once!

Thanks for watching and please comment if you want! And if you know this already please forgive me as I've just wasted your time! :)

Ryuugan
05-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Hi everyone, I am creating this thread to share something I found which will help everyone to collect more resources from beating up monsters!

Let me state the obvious:

Everyone should know if you kill normal monster with a special attack you will get the basic material and if you kill a boss like that you will get something uncommon/rare/ultra rare... depending on the area.

Here is what you might be interested:

If you kill the first monster with a SA at any round at any locations, every other ones you kill (without SA) in that round will drop something other than exp! The basic material might not be the interest of high level players but most people might farm the Faerie Forest boss to get, for example, the Mystic Armor material for upgrading other good armors such as the Regalia at early stages.

For people who need the uncommon materials (only the Mystic one can be collected through this way), you must be strong enough to fight the Zephyr Plateau area first, then kill the first monster with a SP for every single round at, at least, the Valor level or above. I managed to collect some 20 Mystic material at once using this method.

Now, one thing which I am not sure! At the last round of the fight, what I did was that I killed the first guy with a SA, kill the rest with normal attack and FLEE before hitting the boss. I am not sure whether the material they drop will be lost if I flee. I got too many Mystic so cannot confirm that! SO,could someone try this and confirm the result please!

This is only some experience which might be helpful for everyone since upgrading the high level armors takes a long time and no one would like to waste time on farming the Zephyr Plateau boss to get just 4 pieces of materials at once!

Thanks for watching and please comment if you want! And if you know this already please forgive me as I've just wasted your time! :)

if u flee before clearing the wave u wont get the item... if u look closer and clearly the monster u defeat in a wave will drop exp/item abd if there is monster behind him, u will see in the animation that it will collect the exp/item it drop and so on till u killed the last monster. that is when u tap the exp/item to collect.

Harvey Guo
05-09-2013, 01:19 PM
correct answer:)
if u flee before clearing the wave u wont get the item... if u look closer and clearly the monster u defeat in a wave will drop exp/item abd if there is monster behind him, u will see in the animation that it will collect the exp/item it drop and so on till u killed the last monster. that is when u tap the exp/item to collect.

Thorusa
05-09-2013, 01:20 PM
I just tried this at the epic stage of Skeletons Tomb and it didn't work for me.. :/

Eunuchorn
05-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Let me explain what he's saying in much simpler terms.
USE THIS SAME THEORY TO MAKE SURE YOU AKWAYS SA THE BOSS
- 4 hits to get a special attack (or 1 special+3) The following assumes SA whenever it's up
If you kill an Uncommon as the first enemy as 4th hit, RESET MAP, use special, more often than not a perfect pattern will be created

Key: C.ommon, U.ncommon, B.oss
Boss stage listed first
EX1
B C C C - U C C - U U C C - U C C C
STAGE 1: KILL FIRST ENEMY, RESET
EX2
B C C C - U C C C - U C C C - C C C C

Uncommon Mobs
Griffon in cockatrice lvl
Fish men in pirate
Sirens in the Roc

Keymoe
05-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Let me explain what he's saying in much simpler terms.
USE THIS SAME THEORY TO MAKE SURE YOU AKWAYS SA THE BOSS
- 4 hits to get a special attack (or 1 special+3) The following assumes SA whenever it's up
If you kill an Uncommon as the first enemy as 4th hit, RESET MAP, use special, more often than not a perfect pattern will be created

Key: C.ommon, U.ncommon, B.oss
Boss stage listed first
EX1
B C C C - U C C - U U C C - U C C C
STAGE 1: KILL FIRST ENEMY, RESET
EX2
B C C C - U C C C - U C C C - C C C C

Uncommon Mobs
Griffon in cockatrice lvl
Fish men in pirate
Sirens in the Roc

Around as confusing as the original post.
Perhaps a video or picture illustration could help as this does interest me. Could simply farm 30min armor instead of snakeskin and basics.

Ryuugan
05-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Around as confusing as the original post.
Perhaps a video or picture illustration could help as this does interest me. Could simply farm 30min armor instead of snakeskin and basics.

the original post meant that if u kill the first monster in every wave in a dungeon, he stated valor or above, the other monster in that wave will drop items also but its not the case....

here is the real thing : if u killed the first monster in a wave it sure drop an item (basic/uncommon) but the case is the next monster that comes will collect the items of the monster u killed with a Special Attack, and if u kill the next Monster it looks like it drops an item too BUT THAT NOT THE CASE... the item u saw it dropping is none other THAN THE ITEM IT COLLECTED from the previous monster uve beaten.

only some monster will drop uncommon material w/o using special attack like : griffon, sirens, fish men(mighty stage) from guardians crossing - Dark Castle

maple1736
05-09-2013, 04:28 PM
the original post meant that if u kill the first monster in every wave in a dungeon, he stated valor or above, the other monster in that wave will drop items also but its not the case....

here is the real thing : if u killed the first monster in a wave it sure drop an item (basic/uncommon) but the case is the next monster that comes will collect the items of the monster u killed with a Special Attack, and if u kill the next Monster it looks like it drops an item too BUT THAT NOT THE CASE... the item u saw it dropping is none other THAN THE ITEM IT COLLECTED from the previous monster uve beaten.

only some monster will drop uncommon material w/o using special attack like : griffon, sirens, fish men(mighty stage) from guardians crossing - Dark Castle

Right, I see what you mean but don't get that logic. But anyway please ignore this thread then!

Eunuchorn
05-09-2013, 05:34 PM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zps8155c4bf.jpg

Questions? It's not the best photo example but I have 5 phone games & a business to run

Neomagic
05-09-2013, 11:03 PM
Right, I see what you mean but don't get that logic. But anyway please ignore this thread then!

Hi Maple,

Lemme try to explain to you what is happening. When you use SA, that monster you kill drops an item. You don't actually get to pick up this item until the end of the round. This same item will show after every monster you defeat UNTIL the end of the round. At which point, you can collect all items you have won (which includes the item you got from your SA)

maple1736
05-10-2013, 01:07 AM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zps8155c4bf.jpg

Questions? It's not the best photo example but I have 5 phone games & a business to run

Thanks for this example!!

Hi Maple,

Lemme try to explain to you what is happening. When you use SA, that monster you kill drops an item. You don't actually get to pick up this item until the end of the round. This same item will show after every monster you defeat UNTIL the end of the round. At which point, you can collect all items you have won (which includes the item you got from your SA)

Yes I do understand it, the only benefit for this thread now is to use this 'random' theory to ensure one can use SA when against monsters that drops uncommon or above materials and the boss! Thanks for everyone to explain that to me!

600RR
05-10-2013, 03:01 AM
I was gonna explain this literally, as though he was the enemy being knocked out and his friend runs up behind, picks up his wallet holding it till he then gets knocked out and so on, when they finally are all knocked out, the attacked takes the loot.

Seemed pretty simple in my head, lol.

Eunuchorn
05-10-2013, 12:52 PM
It took me 1 zone to realize items collect at the end of the round. Does everyone understand the theory on farming uncommon mobs? Medusa always has 2 mobs, if you go in w/ only 0 charges, kill them & exit, the extra hits shorten your farming time as well as guaranteeing SA on boss.
If you go in with 1 charge you only need to hit the first one & exit.

Personally I like to see if the second one evades so I don't have to exit, but I only take 20 damage per run so extra hits are my friend lol

Dear Gree, please make a "loot collected" GUI! Picking up the items is a terrible mechanic

Sir William
05-10-2013, 01:18 PM
It took me 1 zone to realize items collect at the end of the round. Does everyone understand the theory on farming uncommon mobs? Medusa always has 2 mobs, if you go in w/ only 0 charges, kill them & exit, the extra hits shorten your farming time as well as guaranteeing SA on boss.
If you go in with 1 charge you only need to hit the first one & exit.

Personally I like to see if the second one evades so I don't have to exit, but I only take 20 damage per run so extra hits are my friend lol

Dear Gree, please make a "loot collected" GUI! Picking up the items is a terrible mechanic

Can you elaborate on the theory?

What does charge mean?
Normally when I farm I just kill the boss with SA for the mats.

Eunuchorn
05-10-2013, 01:35 PM
4 charges activates your SA. Treat uncommons like bosses

maple1736
05-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Can you elaborate on the theory?

What does charge mean?
Normally when I farm I just kill the boss with SA for the mats.

What he is saying is you should hit the uncommon with SA. If you don't have enough charges then flee before the end of the round. You won't collect the material but what you kill will get you charge so that you could hit those uncommon to get more materials!

Neomagic
05-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Ohhhhh, so THAT is something that we all didn't know. Thanks for tip!

600RR
05-11-2013, 01:50 AM
How do you distinguish an uncommon from another??

Eunuchorn
05-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Best options are stages 4/5 for uncommons. Only fire uncommon is before Prince

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zps18b65d29.png

Flee.

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpsc5824aad.png

Keymoe
05-12-2013, 01:53 PM
At the end of the round if you're on your iPad just 4 finger swipe from left to right, if you're on iPhone/iPad double click the home button (bringing up app switcher) then just tap on the game again or hit the home button again.