PDA

View Full Version : Ltq?

OBAMASMAMA
05-09-2013, 12:08 PM
I've heard numerous reports on here and people from CC about the impending ltq. Job based or pvp? What's gonna go on? If u wanna message me or tell me here it's all cool. Thanks

Bala82
05-09-2013, 12:14 PM
The Hit list should LTQ Event :)

We don't know what exactly is it until tomorrow

AFed
05-09-2013, 12:19 PM
If you want a run through of its possibilities, I'd suggest checking out the MW forums and look for the recent thread Devin made.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53995-Extreme-Measures-LTQ-Walkthrough

Bala82
05-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Who going do Walkthrough in crime city since i don't think he play crime city.

OBAMASMAMA
05-09-2013, 12:26 PM
I already checked it out for my mw player. Apparently it's gonna be jobs. No clue though!

AFed
05-09-2013, 12:28 PM
I already checked it out for my mw player. Apparently it's gonna be jobs. No clue though!

It was PVP in the first MW LTQ. However, due to so many lost units, they switched to jobs. However, I could see it being a mix in CC as all EQ is indestructible (minus the explosives)

OBAMASMAMA
05-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Right. People can blow thru energy faster anyways making gree a little more $

BigMoney
05-09-2013, 12:35 PM
So the LTQ is basically an assigned chain of jobs to do on various maps, right? Perhaps I should save some of my cash from the Pagoda event to use to purchase worthless equipment required for jobs...

Bala82
05-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Right. People can blow thru energy faster anyways making gree a little more $

Yes it's all about the money

AFed
05-09-2013, 12:36 PM
So the LTQ is basically an assigned chain of jobs to do on various maps, right? Perhaps I should save some of my cash from the Pagoda event to use to purchase worthless equipment required for jobs...

Yeah. It's often the lower lvl maps in MW (available around lvl 40 max), so the total cost of purchasing items isn't too expensive.

OBAMASMAMA
05-09-2013, 12:36 PM

I feel the same way

mxz
05-09-2013, 12:37 PM
They'll switch them between jobs, PVP/robs, and maybe random drop (the worst kind).

BigMoney
05-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Yeah. It's often the lower lvl maps in MW (available around lvl 40 max), so the total cost of purchasing items isn't too expensive.

I wonder why they opened up ALL the maps to low level players then? (by "low" I don't know what the cutoff is to unlock all maps-- 75-ish I think I heard?) Either way I'd be very grateful if it was just the low level maps as I've already completed most of them for the skill points.

dudeman
05-09-2013, 12:44 PM
They'll switch them between jobs, PVP/robs, and maybe random drop (the worst kind).

If they even try to pull any of that random drop bullsh!t, I strongly encourage everyone to boycott participation. It should ALWAYS be, "do x, receive y". None of this "do x until you get y# of random drops, then receive z" garbage.

OBAMASMAMA
05-09-2013, 12:44 PM
It was 65.lets just hope it's something good!

Kidkiller
05-09-2013, 04:02 PM
What did I tell you bro! I was sure at 90% it was a job-based event ;) .
But people how do you think the second play throught mode will be called? Eg:heroic mode(KA)/ prestige mode(MW)? Wanna hear your Idea !

LisaM
05-09-2013, 04:11 PM
If they even try to pull any of that random drop bullsh!t, I strongly encourage everyone to boycott participation. It should ALWAYS be, "do x, receive y". None of this "do x until you get y# of random drops, then receive z" garbage.

Oh I *loathe* those kind of goals!

AFed
05-09-2013, 04:56 PM
One recommendation...be sure to have your stamina and energy bars full when it starts

GODZ WRAITH
05-09-2013, 09:19 PM
i hope its just missions. Because i have been prepping my maps.

psxnitro
05-09-2013, 09:31 PM
If it's PVP, all my building 3 hours or less buildings are going to disappear from my hood :)

TZora
05-09-2013, 11:46 PM
ltq is right now ongoing in moderwar, its energy based *sigh* tough with only 200 energy :)

Swedevil
05-10-2013, 03:54 AM
What did I tell you bro! I was sure at 90% it was a job-based event ;) .
But people how do you think the second play throught mode will be called? Eg:heroic mode(KA)/ prestige mode(MW)? Wanna hear your Idea !
There's no telling. I'm sure it'll be a mix of pvp, robberies and map events.

Max Power
05-10-2013, 08:50 AM
The trend in MW is PVE, and I think it is that trend becsause people sepnd more gold that way. You can't finish these things in Prestige or Hero mode without spending gold, and the prizes in the second tier of these events are insane.

I predict PVE from the start.

Bala82
05-10-2013, 08:54 AM
I have modifer from old event which 20% faster energy recovery so i am planning trying hero mode if i can do it. i might not be able finish it but i am at least going attempt it.

Timmaaay
05-10-2013, 09:47 AM
So I screwed up early in the game (back in 2011) thinking energy was what made the game work so I'm sitting on 3,300 energy. Hopefully this LTQ will be energy based so I could actually use some of what I spent so much of my level ups on early in the game, and havent used in a long time to avoid leveling up further. Wish I knew earlier and wish I had read the boards before level 130+ :P

Daswi
05-10-2013, 09:59 AM
The trend in MW is PVE, and I think it is that trend becsause people sepnd more gold that way. You can't finish these things in Prestige or Hero mode without spending gold, and the prizes in the second tier of these events are insane.

I predict PVE from the start.

If I were a betting man, and I am, I'm placing my money on PVE also.

BigMoney
05-10-2013, 10:08 AM
I have modifer from old event which 20% faster energy recovery so i am planning trying hero mode if i can do it. i might not be able finish it but i am at least going attempt it.

What's the difference? Are they on different maps? Is it not possible (i.e. feasible, like if the harder one involved higher level/completely different maps as opposed to doing the same maps more times or something) to do the easier one and then the harder one on top of that?

I just hope I'll be able to reasonably estimate the gold cost of each before embarking.

AFed
05-10-2013, 10:25 AM
If you want a run through of its possibilities, I'd suggest checking out the MW forums and look for the recent thread Devin made.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53995-Extreme-Measures-LTQ-Walkthrough

Reposting - look here for example

BigMoney
05-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Reposting - look here for example

I saw that, but I'm not the least bit familiar with MW and am not sure what is going on.

Barracks: lvl 7 for flamethrower soldier
War Factory: lvl 7 for leopard tank
Air Field: lvl 6 for spectre gunship
Shipyard: lvl 1 for frigate

Elite Training Facility: lvl 1 for heavy gunner
Robotics Facility: n/a
Advanced Airbase: n/a
Dry Docks: n/a

What are these, maps, weapons, what? Can you get a map to level 7 in MW? Do you need to have the map a certain level to do "prestige mode"?

However, I just noticed this line:

...NOTE: the prior 42 prestige mode levels are identical to the 42 levels in normal mode. Now for the additional ending!...

which answers my question if you can do one first and then the other. I still don't understand the "requirements" section though, e.g.

Barracks: lvl 3 for sniper
War Factory: lvl 4 for APC
Air Field: lvl 2 for chinook helicopter

Is the sniper the event item you win, is Barracks a map, what is supposed to be level 3, etc.

Bala82
05-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Barracks: lvl 7 for flamethrower soldier
War Factory: lvl 7 for leopard tank
Air Field: lvl 6 for spectre gunship

These are unit buildings in MW in crime city we don't have these so best way i describe this is that crime city weapons/armor/melee unlock based on level well in MW these item are unlock once your upgraded the unit buildings.

These are units needed to complete certain task.

which answers my question if you can do one first and then the other

No it chain event meaning you can only do it the second time around once you completed it first round. Best way i can describe it are thug life round - you can't do thug life 100 if you haven't done pervious thug life. As you notice every time you complete a goal, another goal pop ups so you are following a chain set of goal.

AFed
05-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Sorry BigMoney. In MW they have unit bldgs that you upgrade. So what you can buy is based on your bldg upgrades, not lvl (for the most part). So you can be lvl 50 with every unit unlocked.

njemt242
05-10-2013, 11:46 AM
No it chain event meaning you can only do it the second time around once you completed it first round. Best way i can describe it are thug life round - you can't do thug life 100 if you haven't done pervious thug life. As you notice every time you complete a goal, another goal pop ups so you are following a chain set of goal.

If I remember correctly the first LTQ in MW was PVP based. I believe it ran up to four goals at a time. But I could be wrong

BigMoney
05-10-2013, 12:03 PM
These are unit buildings in MW in crime city we don't have these so best way i describe this is that crime city weapons/armor/melee unlock based on level well in MW these item are unlock once your upgraded the unit buildings.

These are units needed to complete certain task.

Thanks Bala. So you're saying that to do the "Prestige" mode or whatever, you have to complete the "normal" mode first anyway? If I don't even have a choice at which I want to do, then I don't really have anything to worry about.

OBAMASMAMA
05-10-2013, 12:15 PM
It's a mix

Bala82
05-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Yes finding pizza parlor and pawn shop at high level is a nightmare

psxnitro
05-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Finally a reason to get rid of all my less than 6 hours and low pay buildings :)