PDA

View Full Version : Missing gold from the reward program

2nd dan
05-09-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm still waiting on my reward of atlest 15k gold and the min bonus for cash is anyone else still waiting I see a lot of people have received there's....

Gpzoon
05-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Am waiting as well. I bought 10 vault of gold but I've been awarded with only 2.5k instead to get 15k. Sent a ticket but still waiting for GREE

Morphlingman
05-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Am waiting as well. I bought 10 vault of gold but I've been awarded with only 2.5k instead to get 15k. Sent a ticket but still waiting for GREE

You needed to spend $1000, not purchase 10 vaults to qualify for the 200% gold bonus. Gree changed there gold & cash bonus programs as of April 1st

2nd dan
05-09-2013, 10:18 AM

Let me know if you get a reply please my friend :)

2nd dan
05-09-2013, 10:22 AM
You needed to spend $1000, not purchase 10 vaults to qualify for the 200% gold bonus. Gree changed there gold & cash bonus programs as of April 1st

That's nice of them... Doesn't make it as appealing as it did but never the less its still nice to be rewarded for buying stuff just be nice to get my rewards if that's the case I might not qualify for the cash but I defo qualify for the gold...

Gpzoon
05-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Maybe they changed it but without notifying it to me.
When I decided to enrolle the program, it was according their email stating purchases of vaults on sale were caunted as 100 $ purchases, and bonus aee applied to the highest tier met.
So that, i asked to sign up the program under those rules. I bought 10 vaults and am expecting 15k gold bonus.
If they changed the rules without giving any advice they are wrong,

ZDUBYA
05-09-2013, 10:53 AM
I have never heard of such programs? I would be close to spending $1k on this game. All gold too! Where do I find this information?

Thief
05-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Maybe they changed it but without notifying it to me.
When I decided to enrolle the program, it was according their email stating purchases of vaults on sale were caunted as 100 $ purchases, and bonus aee applied to the highest tier met.
So that, i asked to sign up the program under those rules. I bought 10 vaults and am expecting 15k gold bonus.
If they changed the rules without giving any advice they are wrong,

If you were signed up they sent out emails back in mid March that outlined the changes. I think i got 5 emails on this issue but it wasn't clear that Vaults no longer counted.

Multiple threads were opened in an attempt to get clarity on the issue and i tried to make it as clear as i could to all players that it was changing so im sorry to hear about that man. I agree its wrong to change the bonus program...but its what we have at this time. We need to have Gree change it back for us.

Edit: In the meantime i would suggest sending a ticket asking if you can purchase the additional Dollar amount to get you to the bonus you wish to have (assuming your willing to do that) I'm trying to think of it in a fair way because everyone was only given a bonus based on the dollar amount they purchased but if you didn't know about the new program you should at least be given the opportunity to purchase the extra $200 for your 12.5k gold bonus gold. If CJ sees this he might have a better reccomendation but that seems to be the best approach (although probably not the most popular one wtih you...as i know i wouldn't be looking forward to spend an extra $200)

atretes1
05-09-2013, 11:39 AM
I have never heard of such programs? I would be close to spending $1k on this game. All gold too! Where do I find this information?

It goes by calendar months but send a ticket to support they will help you.

2nd dan
05-09-2013, 11:41 AM
If you were signed up they sent out emails back in mid March that outlined the changes. I think i got 5 emails on this issue but it wasn't clear that Vaults no longer counted.

Multiple threads were opened in an attempt to get clarity on the issue and i tried to make it as clear as i could to all players that it was changing so im sorry to hear about that man. I agree its wrong to change the bonus program...but its what we have at this time. We need to have Gree change it back for us.

Edit: In the meantime i would suggest sending a ticket asking if you can purchase the additional Dollar amount to get you to the bonus you wish to have (assuming your willing to do that) I'm trying to think of it in a fair way because everyone was only given a bonus based on the dollar amount they purchased but if you didn't know about the new program you should at least be given the opportunity to purchase the extra $200 for your 12.5k gold bonus gold. If CJ sees this he might have a better reccomendation but that seems to be the best approach (although probably not the most popular one wtih you...as i know i wouldn't be looking forward to spend an extra $200)

That's true would rather put the little extra and get a lot back than have to go without anything for a month and start all over again I dare say I won't buy anywhere near as much I'm not the only one in my faction feeling the same but it's not a threat and I know a measly few k gold spenders is nothing compared to the top 10 it's just a statement ...

I would like to be treated fairly as a customer but I understand gree is a business and cash is king at the end of the day if I was in there shoes I'd look after the people paying for my sports cars etc :) all I'm bothered about is not losing out on this event as I don't see them getting back to me in 4days hopefully cj will see this and hopefully see what he can do but then there is others with issues just as important as mine so time will tell :)

Gpzoon
05-09-2013, 01:46 PM

The point is that I signed up the 23th of February, getting confirmation of being enrolled the 2nd of march. Accorfing i asked for further information, march 11th I got another email stating again vaults in sales count for the program. Further the 1st of april, not aware the program became authomatic, I sent ingame ticked 4 climing my march award after I bought 10 vaults in sales. A few days lather (6 april) I got my 15k...
It has been january am buying gold, maybe am not an heavy gold player but a moderate one for sure and I woukd like just rules ti b much clear

Thief
05-09-2013, 02:13 PM
The point is that I signed up the 23th of February, getting confirmation of being enrolled the 2nd of march. Accorfing i asked for further information, march 11th I got another email stating again vaults in sales count for the program. Further the 1st of april, not aware the program became authomatic, I sent ingame ticked 4 climing my march award after I bought 10 vaults in sales. A few days lather (6 april) I got my 15k...
It has been january am buying gold, maybe am not an heavy gold player but a moderate one for sure and I woukd like just rules ti b much clear

Ohh trust me i understand where your coming from. The problem is Gree reserves the right to change the program at any time. Up until April all of the Bonuses counted as Vaults and when gree saying the change in April was occuring they never stated that Vaults would no longer count they simply used dollar amounts (the assumption for many players was that it would not change anything and i personally spent alot of time going through threads not only in MW but in CC and KA to find the clear answer that Vaults would NO longer count and it was based on the dollars you spent only. I am in no way defending gree i'm only trying to give you the facts in the hope that you can be a satisfied player to get what you want. Its this exact situation that i didn't understand why Gree didn't spell it out Clearly as i knew it would impact some players.

Gpzoon
05-09-2013, 02:30 PM
As matter of facts am disappointed... bcos who buys regulary 10 vaults or more per month (in february I bought 13 vault) 4 sure goes 4 other 2 to get a fair reward. I feel my self like have been screw up thath all... bcos whilst u got emails I havent got anything about this changes...

The wolf71
05-09-2013, 06:39 PM
It's Thursday and gold was handed out 2 days ago and I'm still waiting I have sent in 2 tickets with no response is there any thing I can do to speed up getting my gold? I spent between 1200-1400$ and I believe I should receive 15k in gold. Getting very frustrated with gree is there someone I can talk too besides keep sending in tickets and hope they respond ?

The wolf71
05-09-2013, 06:43 PM
It's Thursday and gold was handed out 2 days ago and I'm still waiting I have sent in 2 tickets with no response is there any thing I can do to speed up getting my gold? I spent between 1200-1400$ and I believe I should receive 15k in gold. Getting very frustrated with gree is there someone I can talk too besides keep sending in tickets and hope they respond ?

mickymacirl
05-10-2013, 01:04 AM

Nope, you may wait.

fils
05-10-2013, 02:52 AM
I'm with the same problem. I made a lot of small gold purchases and a few big ones during March and, in today's currency rates (I'm in Portugal) i see I'm with a nice margin above 500 dollars. I already sent one ticket (which was replied with the terms of service) and i replied to Gree's e-mail with a timeline with all the events (and iTunes ID's) and so far I haven't got any answer (this was 2 or 3 days ago). I'm starting to think I'll never see a single bonus gold but the fact is that I spend a lot of money in a month with this game. The only reason I can see for not getting the bonus gold is if in the time of any of my purchases, the Dollar was more valuable than today but to this point I just say:

Gree: You either set milestones for all other currencies in the world or you let us see in real time how much dollars we've spent in the current month. You can't expect your users to be constantly checking for currency rates and keeping an Excel file with their expenses. If I don't get my bonus gold, sorry to say but that's BS.

The wolf71
05-10-2013, 03:12 AM
I also am still missing my gold and still waiting to hear back from gree I sent a ticket in on Wednesday. But who knows when gree will answer if at all, which is what I'm expecting. All my faction members received theirs but your truely is still waiting. Fix this bug plz another in a long list if bugs in this game. I guess all I can do is sit back and wait as greedy has us all by the balls.

The wolf USUAL SUSPECTS FACTION

Thief
05-10-2013, 08:57 AM
I'm with the same problem. I made a lot of small gold purchases and a few big ones during March and, in today's currency rates (I'm in Portugal) i see I'm with a nice margin above 500 dollars. I already sent one ticket (which was replied with the terms of service) and i replied to Gree's e-mail with a timeline with all the events (and iTunes ID's) and so far I haven't got any answer (this was 2 or 3 days ago). I'm starting to think I'll never see a single bonus gold but the fact is that I spend a lot of money in a month with this game. The only reason I can see for not getting the bonus gold is if in the time of any of my purchases, the Dollar was more valuable than today but to this point I just say:

Gree: You either set milestones for all other currencies in the world or you let us see in real time how much dollars we've spent in the current month. You can't expect your users to be constantly checking for currency rates and keeping an Excel file with their expenses. If I don't get my bonus gold, sorry to say but that's BS.

There is a standard Currency its called the Gold BAR in MW.

They use Dollars becuase they are a US company. (well were a US company) Now if you want to know how much US dollars you are spending to get gold then based on the gold purchase you are making you are spending either 5,10,20,50 or 100 dollars (bag-Vault) If it's on sale then you have to take the % off of that to get your full amount.

You can't base your currency off the dollar currency because Itunes doesn't do this which is how Gree tracks their funds.

Its not the easiest thing to do i understand (again one of the reasons i'm an advocate of it returning to the old method) but this is more an an Apple thing than a gree thing on this instance.

fils
05-10-2013, 10:06 AM
There is a standard Currency its called the Gold BAR in MW.

They use Dollars becuase they are a US company. (well were a US company) Now if you want to know how much US dollars you are spending to get gold then based on the gold purchase you are making you are spending either 5,10,20,50 or 100 dollars (bag-Vault) If it's on sale then you have to take the % off of that to get your full amount.

You can't base your currency off the dollar currency because Itunes doesn't do this which is how Gree tracks their funds.

Its not the easiest thing to do i understand (again one of the reasons i'm an advocate of it returning to the old method) but this is more an an Apple thing than a gree thing on this instance.

I'm probably not following something in your text, but I re-read it and from what I'm understanding you're saying there's a direct "mapping" between the type of "Gold" and the Dollar amount which is registered in Apple (i.e. I buy a Bag I'm registering a Sale of 5 dollars and not the real value I spent (that one volatile to currency rates)).

If that's the case, I'm sorry but that's absolute rubbish and ignores the basic rules of the currency market. If I spend 4.99 Euros, I'm not spending 5 dollars (in today's rates it's 6.47$) and if Gree receives the information my user spent only 5 Dollars, that's simply false. In the end of the day, my credit card company will credit me for the 6.47 and not the 5 bucks, so where ends up the 1.47 dollar extra? I can think of a word to characterize this, but I won't do it...

Please tell me I misunderstood something in your explanation...

United Nation of Foxes
05-10-2013, 10:23 AM

Yep try the Samaritans

Infamous They
05-10-2013, 10:38 AM
I have had a similar issue. Contacted support. After almost 1.5 weeks, I received a response something along the lines of "if you are still having issues, reply to this email". Since the issue was not resolved, I replied. A day later I received another email saying the ticket was closed. NOTHING WAS EVER RESOLVED!

United Nation of Foxes
05-10-2013, 10:41 AM
I have had a similar issue. Contacted support. After almost 1.5 weeks, I received a response something along the lines of "if you are still having issues, reply to this email". Since the issue was not resolved, I replied. A day later I received another email saying the ticket was closed. NOTHING WAS EVER RESOLVED!

That's what they do I'm afraid, had numerous tickets with this dumb response.

2nd dan
05-10-2013, 10:41 AM

Iv had this a lot basically says they aren't interested :)

BlackArrow
05-10-2013, 11:03 AM
This could be so much easier if Gree actually acknowledged this program. Instead it's still an under the table wink wink for only the lucky few...bla bla bla

A grand is a grand is a grand and anyone that spends that much should all be treated equally. Not based on who sends a polite email or support ticket. This feeble attempt to create a Club for playas is back firing from their own success in getting so many people to drop a fortune into the game.

Gree, be fair and give bonuses to those that are paying your salaries....

2nd dan
05-10-2013, 11:42 AM
I would just like an e-mail confirmation it's just annoying that its coming up for Friday and I know I'm not going toget my gold in time to finish the event!! Means eventho I spend money I'm now missing out on indestructible units!!