PDA

View Full Version : New LE boost building?

Fanta32
05-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Battle for Russia, boost building "conscription centre". Would work same as cement factory but for all units giving a possible 10-20% cost reduction when upgraded to level 10.

What do you all think?

Also wonder why we can't say the word "kilt" on in game forum

Tctiger
05-09-2013, 08:51 AM
I would rather something like comp factory but for attack instead of defence even if you have to buy it with gold .

kygiacomo
05-09-2013, 09:07 AM
I would rather something like comp factory but for attack instead of defence even if you have to buy it with gold . ya i like that ideal to...be one for 250 gold but would be worth it...now since gree is doing these stat inflations we could sure use it to go along wit the rest of stat infaltion

Hub_Master_General
05-09-2013, 09:24 AM
How about this idea Gree??? A building where you could put units that have absolutely no value (e.g. Transport IFV A10, D13 or Desert Elite A10, D11), somewhat like the Grinder in CC:Yuri's Revenge. Adding enough units could either boost an existing unit or create a new unit with higher stats. I would be happy using 100:1 ratio; 100 "no value" units to give one that helps increase my stats.

Sam of Semper Fi
05-09-2013, 09:30 AM
around laughing... Thank you!
Also wonder why we can't say the word "kilt" on in game forum

Fanta32
05-09-2013, 11:04 AM
But you can say kilts on the forum lol just not kilt.

Ability to sell units or merge would be of use aswell. Anything new would do.

My post is a bit pointless now I think my army consists of probably 300 event units and 1700 valor units

Max Power
05-09-2013, 11:08 AM
How about this idea Gree??? A building where you could put units that have absolutely no value (e.g. Transport IFV A10, D13 or Desert Elite A10, D11), somewhat like the Grinder in CC:Yuri's Revenge. Adding enough units could either boost an existing unit or create a new unit with higher stats. I would be happy using 100:1 ratio; 100 "no value" units to give one that helps increase my stats.

That really would be no different than letting you sell units and have better ones available for purchase. It would also be a programing nightmare that would not monetize for Gree. Never expect on ounce of programming from Gree unless it fixes a vital bug (on occasion) or results in more gold being spent.