PDA

View Full Version : upgrading train station glitch

SuperSonic Chimp
05-09-2013, 03:19 AM
I sold both my space stations to make the differwnce I was missing to upgrade the train station and I've been getting a connection error message for the past two hours....as I'm sitting overvault. Anyone else having this issue. Im connected to wi fi and can play every aspect of the game...just can't upgrade the darn building!

SuperSonic Chimp
05-09-2013, 04:31 AM
Now I'm ROYALLY PISSED! I sold both my space centers to get the cash up for the upgrade....still can't connect to the server...and I was just freaking raided dor the upgrade cash! Wtf???!!!

Blest@iBOB!.mw
05-09-2013, 04:56 AM
Hey S.S.C.I'm in the same boat for the past 2 days...I'm not overvault but its screwed up my whole flow man...

Ph4ntom Stranger
05-09-2013, 05:19 AM
@Sinaloa cartel

It's against forum policy to name players in the game like you have.

SuperSonic Chimp
05-09-2013, 05:43 AM
Not to mention I'm overvault and no way in hell I'm going to attack anyone to make the money back...

digisyn
05-09-2013, 05:50 AM
Same here. Opened a ticket yesterday morning. I upgraded the second train station to 5 throughout the day yesterday and now both are stuck at 5 with this error.

Fl@sh
05-09-2013, 06:28 AM
ak i have been having a party at your hacked base, you have been using the repo to upgrade your building for along time. Your units where bought with the repo when you purchased the oil rigs, sold them for half price and bought units. Gold units where bought for 21 gold using the repo. Ban ban ban

ak is a known hackYou know an awful lot about these hacks...

killerm2
05-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Yes,i had the same issue.i wanted to upgrade trainstation from 4 to 5,could not because of the same issue.so I upgraded my lvl 2 station,and emailed gree.gree needs to give up the lost units.

SuperSonic Chimp
05-09-2013, 04:52 PM
So total for today, I've lost my two space centers to get the funds, then proceeded to get attacked for 9 million today, making this an epic fail. Not to mention I have lost 15 hours of upgrade time which means I'm going to have to use gold to upgrade war factory in time to complete LTQ event. So Gree just got over on me. My ticket was closed saying they were aware of the situation...but what is gone is gone and I got none of it back....time for me to re evaluate my playing status. It has also cost me over 120 gold to complete bossea because of glitching messing up timed hits. To spend 20 gold when the boss is showing ZERO health is flat out stealing.

killian121212
05-09-2013, 09:17 PM
happening to me the last few days since the latest 2 android updates . I can upgrade buildings under $50 million in cost, that's it. I get server error everything higher.

Richie.
05-10-2013, 02:22 AM
Same here..can't upgrade station from 4 to 5...connection error.

psxnitro
05-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Whenever I encounter this error, yes it happens quite often in android for me, I just force close the app, clear cache, then uninstall and install. Not sure why, but that process seems work better than just simply uninstalling and installing.

Cameltoe
05-10-2013, 02:48 AM
I'm having the same problem as are other members in my faction. Let's get moving on this fix GREE, this is a limited time mission and many of us can't participate in it until you fix it. Between the update that doubled the price of buildings on Android to now this, it's been a tough week for Android players.

Dutchie
05-10-2013, 03:48 AM
I'm having the same problem as are other members in my faction. Let's get moving on this fix GREE, this is a limited time mission and many of us can't participate in it until you fix it. Between the update that doubled the price of buildings on Android to now this, it's been a tough week for Android players.

It is a tough week every week for you Android peeps!

digisyn
05-10-2013, 04:59 AM
Also affecting Anniversary Towers for me. I have also reinstalled to no effect.

Cameltoe
05-10-2013, 10:46 AM
One of my faction mates solved this problem, though it's still not totally fixed.

After the update on Android that doubled the cost of upgrades, GREE sent out an update to fix that. It appears that now some of the higher cost upgrades are listed as costing less than they actually do. When you try to upgrade you get the error message. If you get more cash you can upgrade the building at a cost which is higher than what is listed.

I still was charged more than I should have been. If Devin's thread about base cost on Santa Marta is correct I purchased the upgrade at 53.5% of cost with a 46.5% savings. Problem is according to my profile my upgrade cost should be 50% less, not 46.5% and that is even incorrect because it should actually be 55% less when I total my unit boosts and cement factory in.

So in summary, I was able to bypass the GREE error but it cost me 8.5% more than it should have, which is significant when you are talking billions.

Diggs37
05-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Solved the mystery here.

The Tactical Strike Jet is affecting the price shown for buying and upgrading buildings but isn't being used when you actually go to purchase. I was getting the server connection error when trying to buy a second Santa Marta Train Station. It was showing that it cost around 27 mil. After reading Cameltoe's post I raided about 10 mil more and went back to buy it. When I placed the building it showed that it took 27 mil to buy but actually took 32.55 mil from my bank. I have a lvl 7 Cement factory. 35 * .93 = 32.55

Richie.
05-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Still not fixed ...that's 24 hrs off the time we have ..and no response from the ticket sent.

killian121212
05-10-2013, 07:50 PM
still.... no new update, data download, ticket response, or even an acknowledgement of this problem. Android is still plagued with issues but a Le building not upgradable is unacceptable.

vNastIER
05-10-2013, 08:24 PM
ive sent some tickets to gree about the issue for me and have had like 6 emails telling me they have to send it to a dev. lmao. so basically nothing will come out of it....oh ya and I got the infamous customer survey lol

killian121212
05-11-2013, 01:01 PM
mine finally was able to upgrade but I had to upgrade my cement 2 more levels first... lame

Richie.
05-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Still broken....you can upgrade but costs more than it should ...had to save up an extra 10mil on top of displayed cost.

vNastIER
05-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Still broken....you can upgrade but costs more than it should ...had to save up an extra 10mil on top of displayed cost.

how much was your level 3.
mine said i needed only 32 mil but would glitch out when trying to upgrade. hmm....probably need 42 mil
oh well

killian121212
05-13-2013, 07:11 AM
going on 5 days without a fix..... wtf.

ohgreatitsryan
05-13-2013, 10:28 AM
I tried to upgrade my 3 to 4. It said I needed 120mil, I saved up to 190, and it still wouldn't let me.

SuperSonic Chimp
05-13-2013, 01:14 PM
I finally got mine to upgrade about 10 minutes ago. It costs almost 40 million more than what the upgrade said. So now I'm short two space centers, 2 nannos, 2 chem plants, and 2 nuclear power plants.....and about a week of upgrade time. Seriously starting to wonder why even play with all the glitches.

josempolo
05-14-2013, 03:00 PM
I have same issue. I can not upgrade from 4 to 5, maybe is because the cost shown is not the real they want to charge for it. I do not know why Gree is taking so long to fix that, when they have a timmer set to finish upgrades. Must be an over time to do it, or a discount to get it done.

ohgreatitsryan
05-14-2013, 03:17 PM
I still can't get mine from 3 to 4. I had over 300mil on hand at the time and still couldn't buy it.

ohgreatitsryan
05-14-2013, 05:40 PM
I wish we could get extra time since we are being completely ignored.

killian121212
05-14-2013, 05:47 PM
I wish CJ would comment on this

atretes1
05-15-2013, 06:03 PM
I have a feeling that this will be fixed after the limited time goal is gone. How I have his feeling I will not say. I will only say that we can not talk about in-game tickets on this forum.

With that being said this crap is a bunch of malarkey. See I didn't even cures so no banning there. Did I say malarkey that's all this is.

killian121212
05-15-2013, 06:16 PM
Perfect. I love this game more and more. I'm glad I can also manually change my name. :mad:

GEMH
05-16-2013, 04:52 PM
I sold both my space stations to make the differwnce I was missing to upgrade the train station and I've been getting a connection error message for the past two hours....as I'm sitting overvault. Anyone else having this issue. Im connected to wi fi and can play every aspect of the game...just can't upgrade the darn building!

The issue with the Santa Marta Train Station not upgrading has been fixed. Please visit the Google Play App store and install the update, if you have not already done so.

ohgreatitsryan
05-16-2013, 06:36 PM
The issue with the Santa Marta Train Station not upgrading has been fixed. Please visit the Google Play App store and install the update, if you have not already done so.

day late and a dollar short.

Biff05
05-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Yeah. I blew all my money I was gonna use for the upgrade to Level 4 already. Now with the battles starting I can't go over vault. That is the only place anyone can beat me and take it. :D