PDA

View Full Version : statistics for android user

factasy
05-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Hello Gree teme.
I and many spirit owners of android phones wondering when you guys are supposed to get the statistics of attack and defense.
It is very difficult for us to know which players we can attack, it also becomes a handicap for us when we are going to join a Faction that has certain requirements on statistics attack and defense,

Ph4ntom Stranger
05-09-2013, 05:11 AM
They are ways around the former profile display glitch on android. However with the latest update the profile stats are now completely accurate to show your full boosted stats. Mine is now accurate, so make sure you game is updated to the most current version.

atretes1
05-09-2013, 05:15 AM
They are ways around the former profile display glitch on android. However with the latest update the profile stats are now completely accurate to show your full boosted stats. Mine is now accurate, so make sure you game is updated to the most current version.

I agree they are are finally right.

factasy
05-10-2013, 01:49 AM
No it is not fixed.
I have the latest update.
When a person with a iphone check my stat so do he see that i have 94k/96k
I see that i have 103k/122k so i can not say that gree have fixed the problem.

Ph4ntom Stranger
05-10-2013, 07:11 AM
No it is not fixed.
I have the latest update.
When a person with a iphone check my stat so do he see that i have 94k/96k
I see that i have 103k/122k so i can not say that gree have fixed the problem.

When a rival or even an ally looks at your stats, he/she is NOT going to see what you see. You see your fully boosted stats. A rival or even ally will Only see your stats with base boost (this means only the buildings on your base)(it used to be raw stats you see, but I'm pretty sure these are the boosts we see now). Also if you have any units that have boosts they are hidden from rivals, and if you have factions boosts those are hidden as well.

mgriss
05-10-2013, 07:22 AM
I'm running Android Jellybean and I now see my stats as accurate and all my bonuses listed on my profile. However... my rival's statistics are far from accurate. Most of my rival's defense varies normally by 20-30% between their profile and the battle results screen, but several times a day I'll hit people and their defense jumps by 300% or more. They do not appear to be hackers either. Anyone else have that problem?

Ph4ntom Stranger
05-10-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm running Android Jellybean and I now see my stats as accurate and all my bonuses listed on my profile. However... my rival's statistics are far from accurate. Most of my rival's defense varies normally by 20-30% between their profile and the battle results screen, but several times a day I'll hit people and their defense jumps by 300% or more. They do not appear to be hackers either. Anyone else have that problem?

This is normal (except the 300% stat swing part). A 20% (possibly higher or lower) swing either up or down is part of gree's algorithm. None of us know exactly what it is because they won't tell us for obvious reasons, but we have been told in the past that there are random modifiers written into the program when you attack and raid rivals.

So Android users still get to see the swing in your attack and your rivals defense in the battle result screen (BTW iOS players currently do not see the swings in stats). Because we can see the swings in stats you can then figure out (with some math and educated guesses as to what potential bonuses [if any] the opponent might have) who you should be able to attack and win against a majority of the time.

Now as to the guy you saw that had a 300% increase in defense. That would be cause for suspicion.

ohgreatitsryan
05-10-2013, 12:22 PM
Are you guys seeing your nation boost included on android yet? I'm still not seeing it.