PDA

View Full Version : Bring back pirate justice

Muse_boa
05-08-2013, 10:32 PM
He is too much fun to read. Besides that i'm stil an adict. (to greed)

King little fruit fly
05-08-2013, 10:55 PM
You and your wannabe pirates may miss him.
But those of us who actually used to read and enjoy these forums are dancing like munchkins.
It seems like the only people who like or miss him were people that wanted to join PUN or at least have their protection.
The rest of us despise him and his unintelligible babbling. What he said that seemed like "cloaked allegory" was in fact utter ignorance from a person who's main medium of education was movies.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54052-Too-early-to-celebrate&p=749229#post749229

Correction, PJ is no longer associated with PUN, so no one is seeking protection from PJ by buddying with him. We agree and like him because he is quiet a guy. :D

King little fruit fly
05-08-2013, 10:56 PM
He is too much fun to read. Besides that i'm stil an adict. (to greed)

What happened to PJ? This place is fast becoming a tyranny like North Korea!:mad:

DME
05-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Correction, PJ is no longer associated with PUN, so no one is seeking protection from PJ by buddying with him. We agree and like him because he is quiet a guy. :D

He certainly seemed like quite a piece of work.
The fact that he felt the need to spam his crusade all over the forums seemed more like attention seeking and preaching than actually trying to achieve anything. It was also rather foolish/naive of him to think that they'd let it go on indefinitely on their own forums.
There is always the possibility though that getting banned was his ultimate goal so that he could go down as a martyr (at least in his mind and that of those that joined his religion).

I am a cow
05-08-2013, 11:29 PM
careful about the thread youll get banned about talking about bans

glitters
05-08-2013, 11:42 PM
It's the internet. Take everything, absolutely everything, with a grain of salt or with great caution. I'm speaking in general.

BADMARKX
05-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Like him or hate him, he added a whole new element to this game. Probably made it more popular with his rabble.
No such thing as bad publicity, eh?

Mr. Pink
05-09-2013, 12:02 AM
This place was so much more pleasant in 2011 lol

I am a cow
05-09-2013, 12:07 AM
This place was so much more pleasant in 2011 lol

No trolls Im guessing?

United Nation of Foxes
05-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Bring back PJ

ppownage
05-09-2013, 12:38 AM
no need for ppl like him. that post about the children in bangkok made me so ****ing angry.

Rowdydowdy
05-09-2013, 12:47 AM
You and your wannabe pirates may miss him.
But those of us who actually used to read and enjoy these forums are dancing like munchkins.
It seems like the only people who like or miss him were people that wanted to join PUN or at least have their protection.
The rest of us despise him and his unintelligible babbling. What he said that seemed like "cloaked allegory" was in fact utter ignorance from a person who's main medium of education was movies.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54052-Too-early-to-celebrate&p=749229#post749229

I never wanted to join PUN or felt the need for protection.He humored me with the insanity. Whether he is a fraud or not I don't know, but even a fraud sometimes speaks the truth.

kostam7
05-09-2013, 01:14 AM
no need for ppl like him. that post about the children in bangkok made me so ****ing angry.
If someone is posting things like that kick his ass out. There is a limit for everything

ppownage
05-09-2013, 01:19 AM
If someone is posting things like that kick his ass out. There is a limit for everything
and thats what they just did

njemt242
05-09-2013, 01:29 AM
The rest of us despise him and his unintelligible babbling. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54052-Too-early-to-celebrate&p=749229#post749229

I'm sorry daddy please tell me what else I am supposed to despise. Last I check the only people that spoke for me and what or who I like were me or my wife

simpleman
05-09-2013, 01:35 AM
I'm sorry daddy please tell me what else I am supposed to despise. Last I check the only people that spoke for me and what or who I like were me or my wife
Wow, you get a say? I haven't been allowed my own thought since I got married ;)

njemt242
05-09-2013, 01:45 AM
Wow, you get a say? I haven't been allowed my own thought since I got married ;)

It's very rare.

Octavian
05-09-2013, 04:41 AM
Like him or hate him, he added a whole new element to this game. Probably made it more popular with his rabble.
No such thing as bad publicity, eh?

Sorry, this is ridiculous. It really shows why society is in the garbage.

Please explain why we need people like him? He makes it interesting? No. So many people in this world crave useless drama, and for what? The are a million and one positive things to do in this world that are productive and interesting. Pointless drama and reality TV show-style messes add no value to anything in life and continue to drain what little moral conscience we have left.

I'm excited that these forums can now be used to talk about playing the game and enjoying the experience. That is what they should be used for. They are not for entertaining a megalomaniac, attention-craving derelict that spews nothing but nonsense all day.

This is a new chapter. Lets stop looking for drama, and actual add some value to this place.

Rough Neck
05-09-2013, 05:15 AM
He doesnt care about you, dont think he would have opened a thread saying bring back Musa_boa if you got banned.

Please stop holding on to his nuts

.....+++1.....

Speed ump
05-09-2013, 05:42 AM
Corsair, our members do post useful things. Just because you are not interested dosnt reduce their value. Post some useful thoughts yourself, and I will be happy to read them. No one has ever received any protection from us by agreeing with our views in the forum, so don't let that concern you.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-09-2013, 05:43 AM

Please explain why we need people like him? He makes it interesting? No. So many people in this world crave useless drama, and for what? The are a million and one positive things to do in this world that are productive and interesting. Pointless drama and reality TV show-style messes add no value to anything in life and continue to drain what little moral conscience we have left.

I'm excited that these forums can now be used to talk about playing the game and enjoying the experience. That is what they should be used for. They are not for entertaining a megalomaniac, attention-craving derelict that spews nothing but nonsense all day.

This is a new chapter. Lets stop looking for drama, and actual add some value to this place.

WOW! You point at his ramblings as illustration of "why society is in the garbage". Yes.. OCTAVIAN..some lunatic's posts on the gree forum is why society is so messed up. what a brilliant observation! Ill give you an even better reason (err.. i should say another reason which is not quite as stupid as yours) It's bc of fascist censorship.. And whiny people like you who think that it's ok to silence someone simply bc you don't like what they say. If his posts were so annoying to you lot of crying children.. Why would you suffer through reading them? Not to mention.. Your responses to him getting ousted by the gree censorship agency clearly show you cared about him much more than you let on. I also beg to ask what kind of "value" your post adds... Oh wait.. It must be the nice violin music I hear playing when I read them. Haha

yankeefreak
05-09-2013, 05:58 AM
LOL. I enjoyed the arguments against PJ every thread. But those who are happy he is gone (to the extreme) think about this. All the posts above that talk about his nonsense is in reality doing the very same thing. If his posts piss you off don't read them, if you enjoyed his post and are mad about him being banned then so be it. Like I've said 100 times before.. WHO GIVES A #$&#^@&. it's the internet and its a game, quit taking it all so seriously. Spend gold, don't spend gold, why do people care what others do here.....

And by posting this I am doing exactly what I am saying not to do, I get that....

Opinvu
05-09-2013, 06:30 AM
Well didn't a sort of pirate like justice take place? A man walked the plank just for his insolence. I remember a nation of freedom, free people able to speak freely. Now even the known crazy are silenced. Next it will be babies and old people remembering a better time. Can anyone say fascists!?

yankeefreak
05-09-2013, 06:42 AM
Well didn't a sort of pirate like justice take place? A man walked the plank just for his insolence. I remember a nation of freedom, free people able to speak freely. Now even the known crazy are silenced. Next it will be babies and old people remembering a better time. Can anyone say fascists!?

Its the internet. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This is GREE's business. You can' stand outside of Apple HQ and scream obscenities all day long and expect no consequences. You can't stand outside the White House and blast the President day in and day out even with the freedom of speech.

But most importantly..WHO CARES!!!!!

yankeefreak
05-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Yeah, but all he has to do is create another account and come back. Having a username banned is not the end of the world

groovdog
05-09-2013, 07:06 AM
Its the internet. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This is GREE's business. You can' stand outside of Apple HQ and scream obscenities all day long and expect no consequences. You can't stand outside the White House and blast the President day in and day out even with the freedom of speech.

But most importantly..WHO CARES!!!!!Actually if you are on public property you can. Need to read up on the Constitution. Of course if you threaten personal harm to the CEO or the President that could result in your being arrested and or committed but I can stand on public property outside of Apple HQ and yell Apple sucks all day long. This of course pre-supposes there are no local laws governing reasonable assembly hours etc.

kygiacomo
05-09-2013, 07:22 AM
I never wanted to join PUN or felt the need for protection.He humored me with the insanity. Whether he is a fraud or not I don't know, but even a fraud sometimes speaks the truth. same here..i get attacked daily by PUN and not 1 time have i asked to be protected..its a war game who can really protect anyone in a game with 100k players lol...

thunder
05-09-2013, 07:42 AM
There is no need to talk bad about someone. Pj can still read what you write. Expecially went he cant reapond to what you say about him. The time for that when he was still here.

Octavian
05-09-2013, 07:58 AM
WOW! You point at his ramblings as illustration of "why society is in the garbage". Yes.. OCTAVIAN..some lunatic's posts on the gree forum is why society is so messed up. what a brilliant observation! Ill give you an even better reason (err.. i should say another reason which is not quite as stupid as yours) It's bc of fascist censorship.. And whiny people like you who think that it's ok to silence someone simply bc you don't like what they say. If his posts were so annoying to you lot of crying children.. Why would you suffer through reading them? Not to mention.. Your responses to him getting ousted by the gree censorship agency clearly show you cared about him much more than you let on. I also beg to ask what kind of "value" your post adds... Oh wait.. It must be the nice violin music I hear playing when I read them. Haha

Oh look, another fanboi has come to kiss his master's sack.

First of all, learn some reading comprehension skills. I said society is a mess because people crave his drama and nonsense. I did not say his postings itself were the problem.

While I'm glad to see him gone, I didn't campaign for his banning. I believe in free speech. He has every right to post his nonsense. Therefore, I have every right to be critical of his nonsense.

That being said, you know nothing of fascism and censorship. You throw these words around to seem intelligent and revolutionary and defiant. You are none of these things.

He was banned for his trolling, pointless nonsense with no meaning which cluttered the forums and created personal arguments. This is something he acknowledges in enjoying.

He did not have a legitimate argument or coherent idea that was being suppressed. That would be censorship.

In the age of the Internet, everyone thinks their BS and nonsense is worthy of a Pulitzer. To flood a medium with rambling, attention-whoring drivel doesn't hold any weight.

It's ok, someone uneducated and as ignorant as yourself obviously isn't capable of knowing the difference.

DME
05-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Why did PJ get banned?

Spamming would probably be one reason.

Dutchie
05-09-2013, 09:39 AM
The idiot PIRATE JUSTICE must be reading this forum none stop hoping for his nut holders to have a strike to get him back, what a loser.

The idiot was logged on when he was banned, must have been a painfull experience. He lived on this forum, his life was all about this forum. lol, this was the best thing i have seen.

Is it painfull PJ, are your crying your eyes out, lol. ma ma ma ma, lol cry baby.

Banned forum members are also banned from messaging in-game, this will be another big blow to the fool as he must have not released that.

Bye Bye son, keep reading PJ. Next time dont mess with the wrong people, they will come get you one way another.

Really pathetic.

sherlock123
05-09-2013, 09:45 AM
WOW

Even after his online death, he is still remembered. It's as if he is immortal and a legend on Gree forum.

But it's likely that he will come back with a different id on this forum.

Dutchie
05-09-2013, 09:45 AM
First off, let me say this, this has to do with "the subject" being the face of your organization. He may not be he leader etc, but with his constant exposure he certainly was the image people associate with PUN. I know there are good even great members of your organization. I've chatted on walls with them, but they don't seem to like it here on the gree forums.

Stephen, aside from your own posts defending him, and lord's post about a month ago, when was the last time someone in your organization made a useful post? That one shouldn't be hard to find somewhere.
But I double dog dare you to show me the last useful post "the subject" made. And if your response has anything to do with his last endeavor as a cartel; you will only prove to me that you're as big a fraud as he is. Because as I said I fell for that crap once; it ain't happening again.

PJ is no longer with PUN... maybe you missed this bit of news.

Mickymacirl posted some very insightful info about the game recently.

I am not here to defend anyone but your constant PUN bashing is boringly monotonous...

Everyone is as bad as each other and the troll content has grown exponentially, hence why I don't visit this place that often anymore.

Muse_boa
05-09-2013, 09:46 AM
oi dutice aka PJ'S left Nut aka Admin Wannabe aka Gree Right Nut, dont you start. I will finish you boy, i will be on you like a rash. Take this as a warning boy. Ask about me to those who have come across me already, i am no joke little tampon aka period pad

Are you crazy?

Dutchie
05-09-2013, 09:46 AM
oi dutice aka PJ'S left Nut aka Admin Wannabe aka Gree Right Nut, dont you start. I will finish you boy, i will be on you like a rash. Take this as a warning boy. Ask about me to those who have come across me already, i am no joke little tampon aka period pad

Grow up you insolent child troll...

Oh and learn how to spell or use a spell checker you dumb fook!

andypandy2
05-09-2013, 10:01 AM
If you really miss him, click on the link in my signiture.

Dutchie
05-09-2013, 10:16 AM
oi you little pussy what the F U C K is fook you dirty little fanny, scared to say F U C K are we. Im goner shut you down you little W h o r e. Crying that the guy that used to put his **** in your mouth has been banned.Iv seen you on acting as your working for Gree you sad little queer. Spell check this you cock sucker, get off your ass and get off the food stamps, living of state handouts and pretending to work for gree is kinda sad, your just ****ed. Sad, what a loser.Im shutting you down! Thank you muppet. Don't forget to charge your phone rather than throw it away thinking it is broken... Still laughing now at your stupidity! Please don't have any children.

Muse_boa
05-09-2013, 10:27 AM
Your a rare breed! what a clown, do you understand when someone is having a laugh. Go sort your head out boy.
It's the way you use the word boy, that makes me laugh, i get this image of scrappy doo in my head reading your posts. It was supposed to be about free speech, but your rantings make it a bit more difficult.

Dutchie
05-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Your a rare breed! what a clown, do you understand when someone is having a laugh. Go sort your head out boy. You're the one with issues muppet!

BADMARKX
05-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Please explain why we need people like him?
I'm excited that these forums can now be used to talk about playing the game and enjoying the experience. That is what they should be used for.
Nope, don't need him, but I thought he was fun. FYI, I've read a few of your post lately, and you seem to enjoy getting a rise out of folks too. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and looked at all your posts to see if you had any game related posts. I count about about 6 out of 61 that were actually about gameplay. The rest just add to the drama.
I look forward to hearing about some useful strategy from you Octavian. That's not a knock, I'm sure it's in you. You have your own flavour of charm and wit, so I know you can contribute. Ill be reading.

Muse_boa
05-09-2013, 10:54 AM
If you really miss him, click on the link in my signiture.
Nice read.............

BADMARKX
05-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Thank you muppet. Don't forget to charge your phone rather than throw it away thinking it is broken... Still laughing now at your stupidity! Please don't have any children.
Gotta love the trolls, eh Dutcie? Talk to you later in Our Forum, lol.

njemt242
05-09-2013, 12:02 PM
People get over yourselves. If I am not mistaken is there not a block person button? Is there not a search button to find your useful information?

Anyone can sit behind a computer and talk all the trash that they want. There are a lot of people I do not like. Should I get them banned from life because I see them on a regular basis in person?

You guys are pathetic. " All of you people who are happy that PJ is banned because you dont want to read his threads, take a look at what you are posting." I find many of your responses to be very offensive. Why aren't you guys banned for those remarks?

I don't know PJ or anyone from PUN or any high ranking faction. I do know that for all of you who claim to be well educated some of you remarks make you sound like my 7 y/o son. Grow up people. PJ may have written some ramblings but if you were as well educated as you say then you would be able to read between the lines.

Get a life people

DME
05-09-2013, 12:12 PM
PJ may have written some ramblings but if you were as well educated as you say then you would be able to read between the lines.

I read between the lines and saw a self important attention seeker. The fact that he felt the need to make so many threads all of which essentially saying the same thing (aka spamming) was a good indicator of that.