PDA

View Full Version : Gree/CJ - a few (i think) simple requests

jjm521
05-08-2013, 09:14 PM
I dont see an official suggestion subforum, but i was hoping i could make a couple suggestions that i think everyone would really appreciate. With ally counts numbering in the high hundreds or even thousands, finding specific allies to visit (friends that want you to check something out or whatever) is a pain. With thousands of units in our inventory, finding a specific unit is a pain. And lastly, chatting in the games forum (particularly during wars) is a bit of a pain since theres no auto refresh feature. So, my requests based on the aforementioned issues are below.

1) please add a search function to our allies list. Is this something that can be done fairly easily or is it really hard to e code?

2) please organize units in a way that makes it easier to find a particular unit without having to scroll through a list of 500 different units. Alphabetical would be nice!

3) I dont know why the forum doesnt already have either an auto refresh feature, or at least a refresh button since this is such an important tool during battles. Seems like a must have IMO

Thanks for considering these seemingly simple updates

Jhenry02
05-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Wait until you've read a years worth of it.

Muse_boa
05-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Wait until you've read a years worth of it.
I wish i could make a movie about it, would be great, i liked all the old treads like Grammy nights and forum fight night.

DME
05-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Well gree, i have another request; unblock pirate justice. He is a big part of the reason i'm stil playing this silly game. Im wishing one day to see him or speed ump on the rivallist. if i got smashed doesn't really matter. So he made his remarks about the addictive part about playing this game, those are valid points, but won't affect the income of gree. Lets bring him back. I like the story of the pirates and the emperors unfold.

If he's been banned then he's been banned for breaking the rules. Technically we're breaking the rules too by even mentioning his possible banning as that would fall under discussing moderation actions.
There are a couple of questionable rules, one of which gets broken frequently (discussing activities that violate the ToS, e.g. hacking), but it i what it is.

Muse_boa
05-08-2013, 09:45 PM
If he's been banned then he's been banned for breaking the rules. Technically we're breaking the rules too by even mentioning his possible banning as that would fall under discussing moderation actions.
There are a couple of questionable rules, one of which gets broken frequently (discussing activities that violate the ToS, e.g. hacking), but it i what it is.
Will you lighten up please? It's just a game

DME
05-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Will you lighten up please? It's just a game

What do I have to lighten up about? I'm simply stating facts.

Muse_boa
05-08-2013, 10:01 PM
What do I have to lighten up about? I'm simply stating facts.
Lol, maybe i got the wrong frase, because english is not my native tongue, and the ipadcorrector does silly things sometimes, but in my profession it's wrong just to obey by the rules without questioning them. And maybe, this will get me banned: i got this funny feeling in my belly reading pj's post

DME
05-08-2013, 10:07 PM
At the end of the day these are Gree's privately owned forums, so like it or not their rules apply.
Maybe somebody should make a fan forum where people can speak their minds more openly if that's what they wish. That way Gree wouldn't be able to shut them up if they didn't like what they were saying.

Muse_boa
05-08-2013, 10:12 PM
At the end of the day these are Gree's privately owned forums, so like it or not their rules apply.
Maybe somebody should make a fan forum where people can speak their minds more openly if that's what they wish. That way Gree wouldn't be able to shut them up if they didn't like what they were saying.
Duh? What are you so mad about?

jjm521
05-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Um, this thread was for some legitimate requests, thanks for taking it totally off topic though 👍

Mcdoc
05-08-2013, 11:03 PM
. . . i got this funny feeling in my belly reading pj's postI think that is called diarrhea

Bobar
05-09-2013, 02:15 PM
I dont see an official suggestion subforum, but i was hoping i could make a couple suggestions that i think everyone would really appreciate. With ally counts numbering in the high hundreds or even thousands, finding specific allies to visit (friends that want you to check something out or whatever) is a pain. With thousands of units in our inventory, finding a specific unit is a pain. And lastly, chatting in the games forum (particularly during wars) is a bit of a pain since theres no auto refresh feature. So, my requests based on the aforementioned issues are below.

1) please add a search function to our allies list. Is this something that can be done fairly easily or is it really hard to e code?

2) please organize units in a way that makes it easier to find a particular unit without having to scroll through a list of 500 different units. Alphabetical would be nice!

3) I dont know why the forum doesnt already have either an auto refresh feature, or at least a refresh button since this is such an important tool during battles. Seems like a must have IMO

Thanks for considering these seemingly simple updates

like those suggestions.

AND PLEASE DONīT HIJACK this thread... nothing to do with other (former) forum members

yankeefreak
05-09-2013, 02:32 PM
I think that is called diarrhea

I think i'll join your faction just for this response