PDA

View Full Version : [Discuss] The Dragon Tortoise - May 8th - May 15th

The Wise One
05-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls, not so fast, it's a Tortoise! Defeat The Dragon Tortoise to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! The Defeat The Dragon Tortoise will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/0fcf91aacf618f92ac76edb327188f5c_zpsf0a5fac4.png

Wdraizen
05-08-2013, 06:00 PM
such a shame, it's a weak armor w/ high defense which is not my type =/ looks cool tho

zhy
05-08-2013, 06:07 PM
a earth/wind high def is really not my type :P i use high def for the 1st knight but no way ill put a air/wind, will be smashed by all those water/earth fire/earth spirit/fire spirit/wind

ang1977
05-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Since the title says slow down, i shall agreed to it with this earth/wind "again" armour ;( SORRYYYY to all my friends-in-actions, I have maxed out my wurm+, so I won't be getting nemesis for this week, but my commander char will be wearing maxed out regalia+ as a compensation. Btw I love this armour for its superb defence , it's a tanker in the arena, thumbs up !

ang1977
05-08-2013, 06:29 PM
a earth/wind high def is really not my type :P i use high def for the 1st knight but no way ill put a air/wind, will be smashed by all those water/earth fire/earth spirit/fire spirit/windObviously there are too many armours with earth element, so this may be a nice sand bag in the arena LOL...

Aradan
05-08-2013, 06:31 PM
very disappointing with this armor release, we just had air/earth combo not to long ago, and this one is not very good at all. I do like the design, but such a shame it has poor stats, especially with all the people that run regalia, and some sort of spirit combo armors which are most popular it seems, which will just crush this armor.

looks like going to be used purely for enhancement purposes as there are to many cons to this armor, just like last weeks.

DrakoK&D
05-08-2013, 06:59 PM
I got the nemesis armor from the first DP chest Thank god:cool: since the last chest i got gave me a damn
living flame armor a damn rare really kinda jacked for 20 gems:mad:
working on maxing the lvl add me if you want XBC-CXB-BRF

Justice711
05-08-2013, 07:00 PM
It is worth a newbie getting it? Must be objective.. Stats wise looks decent...

Justice711
05-08-2013, 07:00 PM
I got the nemesis armor from the first DP chest Thank god:cool: since the last chest i got gave me a damn
living flame armor a damn rare really kinda jacked for 20 gems:mad:

Hah congrats!

DrakoK&D
05-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Hah congrats!

Thanks!!!:cool:

Eunuchorn
05-08-2013, 07:11 PM
LoL - Wicked Wraith is this things total nightmare. I'm on fight 24, I got to 22 with just my main knight, lol

Aradan
05-08-2013, 07:25 PM
It is worth a newbie getting it? Must be objective.. Stats wise looks decent...

IMO no its not, you should be saving your gems to max out all your armories and training fields 1st and foremost as that is going to permanently help you out, while you only have a chance to gain nemesis, and this boss armor isn't really even worth it because of what its going to cost, especially for a newer player. These level 70 armors are definitely not cheap to level up

yyace
05-08-2013, 08:00 PM
I like how the nemesis of the tortoise is a rabbit costume lol

Justice711
05-08-2013, 08:02 PM
IMO no its not, you should be saving your gems to max out all your armories and training fields 1st and foremost as that is going to permanently help you out, while you only have a chance to gain nemesis, and this boss armor isn't really even worth it because of what its going to cost, especially for a newer player. These level 70 armors are definitely not cheap to level up

Yup I know... :) but its a decent armor if people miss out on wrum..

@ my level, I won't spend gems on it... For newbies, I think it's worth trying for 43 wins without gg for nemesis

Justice711
05-08-2013, 08:02 PM
I like how the nemesis of the tortoise is a rabbit costume lol

Really? Err.... Okie...

Climax
05-08-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm level 62 with maxed out living flame+ on main knight. Also got maxed atlantean + and crius +. Almost got the maxed hydra +. If I could be any help to anyone, feel free to add me but pm me first. Even for high lvls, you can add me (if you need that last small hits and don't want to use a friend with nemesis for it). Since I'm 62, I'm not such a big boss hunter cause of my level, but I'll always try to get as far as possible for gold/gems/armor. Just got to 11 with main knight, should be able to get around 14-15 I think ^^

XBB-VPM-VVC

(Also currently working towards the + versions of some craftable lvl 70 armors, althoug this will take me a while)

iisaiahc
05-09-2013, 12:15 AM
Opened one DPC and didn't get so lucky... anyways it's not a boss i would go for so wont bother this week.

Eunuchorn
05-09-2013, 01:06 AM
Really? Err.... Okie...

Did you really not see that?

Tortoise vs the Hare yo

Brutus
05-09-2013, 01:12 AM
"Approaching your castle walls fast!" Fast? Really? ;)

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/0fcf91aacf618f92ac76edb327188f5c_zpsf0a5fac4.png

Justice711
05-09-2013, 01:50 AM

Tortoise vs the Hare yo

Oh mine... Lol... Haha.. I really didnt see that 1 coming... :p

Didnt realise gree had such good sense of humor... Haha

zhy
05-09-2013, 02:58 AM
"Approaching your castle walls fast!" Fast? Really? ;)

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/0fcf91aacf618f92ac76edb327188f5c_zpsf0a5fac4.png ahahahahha the wise one might need to edit the thread :p

Ryuugan
05-09-2013, 03:17 AM

Tortoise vs the Hare yo

this times its the rabbit beating the turtle...

Raistmar
05-09-2013, 04:31 AM
Guess Gree got tired of the 'slow and steady wins the race'.

hhm
05-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Haha, thats right. Good relation.

Nocturne
05-09-2013, 07:52 AM
Just got Nemesis for this guy. Although I don't really like the look of being in pjs..

Add me up if you want. I'll be as much help as I can be. I'm only at 44 max nemesis armour currently!

XBB-YGX-XPN

Thanks!

Bayu
05-09-2013, 10:03 AM
Level 96 without nemesis armor, but do have Half dragon warrior's armor.

Could use people with the nemesis!

Thanks!

XBB HMY HWC

(And if possible, add my girlfriend too! XBB HMY HMC)

Epon
05-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Funny glitch today. Got the nemesis and about half-way through upgrades I have enough energy for a boss fight. I go to Haunted Citadel where I'm working on a quest to craft infernal lord and at about fight 5 got the boss summon. Go to that fight and change main knight into the bunny suit. Add a second knight and push the button to start and I get the 'connecting to upgrade server' screen. A second later, I'm back in Haunted Citadel, with my main knight in the bunny suit. I get through the 6th battle, but this armor is totally unsuitable and I die on the 7th battle (only had main knight and 1/2 a second by that time). So now I'm stuck on the 7th battle of Haunted Citadel in a bunny suit waiting for my knights to regain health and hoping I can get through the fight even with the bunny suit, since I can't change the armor (although apparently the game can randomly do so).

Ryuugan
05-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Funny glitch today. Got the nemesis and about half-way through upgrades I have enough energy for a boss fight. I go to Haunted Citadel where I'm working on a quest to craft infernal lord and at about fight 5 got the boss summon. Go to that fight and change main knight into the bunny suit. Add a second knight and push the button to start and I get the 'connecting to upgrade server' screen. A second later, I'm back in Haunted Citadel, with my main knight in the bunny suit. I get through the 6th battle, but this armor is totally unsuitable and I die on the 7th battle (only had main knight and 1/2 a second by that time). So now I'm stuck on the 7th battle of Haunted Citadel in a bunny suit waiting for my knights to regain health and hoping I can get through the fight even with the bunny suit, since I can't change the armor (although apparently the game can randomly do so).

if cant clear the stage with ur current armor, u can just abort

The Wise One
05-09-2013, 01:41 PM
ahahahahha the wise one might need to edit the thread :p

Done and done! Good catch :p

zhy
05-09-2013, 02:06 PM
lol now its funny :P

Yawsome
05-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Just got Nemesis for this guy. Although I don't really like the look of being in pjs..

Add me up if you want. I'll be as much help as I can be. I'm only at 41. Levelling this armour currently!

XBB-YGX-XPN

Thanks!

Added You.You're welcome.

Yawsome
05-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Is it worth it to get the nemesis?

musizian
05-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Hey Guys, can somebody with nemesis help me out for this, I just wanna get the eqp for collection.
my id is XBC FMG GMC thank you!

Eunuchorn
05-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Well I got to 40 with my own knights & no nemesis. None of my 8 friends have nemmies either :(

Howzee87
05-10-2013, 01:14 AM
The Chimera Armour whoops this boss. If you don't have a nemesis give that a go.

I really like the theme they've gone with this week: tortoise vs hare. Hadn't noticed that it's the hare kicking the tortoise's butt until I someone above pointed it out.

The nemesis is kinda cool, but very dorky - purple and fluffy with a huge kitchen knife.
It looks like something from Tron mixed with the rabbit from Donnie Darko.

Edit: In two minds about the boss armour. Would add heaps of EP to my Horrible Wurm, but I really like the look of it.
Might save it for a while and see what other boss armours come along.

Ryuugan
05-10-2013, 01:26 AM
The Chimera Armour whoops this boss. If you don't have a nemesis give that a go.

I really like the theme they've gone with this week: tortoise vs hare. Hadn't noticed that it's the hare kicking the tortoise's butt until I someone above pointed it out.

The nemesis is kinda cool, but very dorky - purple and fluffy with a huge kitchen knife.

Edit: In two minds about the boss armour. Would add heaps of EP to my Horrible Wurm, but I really like the look of it.

i think its worth saving it cause sometimes defense is better than atk

Slevinn
05-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Well I got to 40 with my own knights & no nemesis. None of my 8 friends have nemmies either :(

That is because you got maxed out lvl 70 wickeds (multiples, yeah i said it). For other less big players, nemesis is always good to fight the weekly boss, but getting it is up to you. It depends on how bad you want the boss armor, if you are leveld enough to reach level 43 for the + version and if you are willing to spend gems on the DPC.
I have opend 11 chest this week, no nemesis for me

Slevinn
05-10-2013, 01:57 AM
Is it worth it to get the nemesis?

The rest after the first part is directed to you :P not to eunuchorn ofcourse

deathexe
05-10-2013, 02:31 AM
That is because you got maxed out lvl 70 wickeds (multiples, yeah i said it). For other less big players, nemesis is always good to fight the weekly boss, but getting it is up to you. It depends on how bad you want the boss armor, if you are leveld enough to reach level 43 for the + version and if you are willing to spend gems on the DPC.
I have opend 11 chest this week, no nemesis for me

Actually I can confirm that it's more than possible to kill a level 52 version of the boss with no nemesis at all. I've done it with the previous boss. None of my friends had nemesis and I only had two 70+armors. You just need to be high leveled and have the right equipment.

600RR
05-10-2013, 03:15 AM

I really love the look of the boss armour this week tbh, can't really justify using it but damn, it's hella nice :D

Do you normally craft the boss armour and just use it for easy, yet expensive! EP's?

Lcharlie
05-10-2013, 09:18 AM
I really love the look of the boss armour this week tbh, can't really justify using it but damn, it's hella nice :D

Do you normally craft the boss armour and just use it for easy, yet expensive! EP's?

Crafting boss armour for EP is not so worth it. It takes too long and expensive. I only craft it if I am going to max out the Plus version. I also save enought money, fusion stones, etc to do it in one go.

Lavathan
05-11-2013, 09:23 AM
I could use some friends with the nemesis armor and/or high lvl player, im a lvl 50 knight atm. Currently working on getting the "big four" to max lvl
Code: XBB-ZGB-BFM

Timothy13
05-11-2013, 09:25 AM
I could use some friends with the nemesis armor and/or high lvl player, im a lvl 50 knight atm. Currently working on getting the "big four" to max lvl
Code: XBB-ZGB-BFM

If you could please read the Do's and Dont's thread that'd be great :)

Gunghoe
05-12-2013, 06:20 AM
Level 64 with max nemesis, any other players with nemesis wanna help me pm with ign and code .

Grahamtastic
05-12-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm level 35 and need some help with this boss, none of my friends have the nemesis armour. So if high level people like 70+ or high level with nemesis add me that would be amazing!

Thanks so much!

XBC-GFM-RQH

Eunuchorn
05-12-2013, 07:39 PM
I was having trouble w/ my 60th kill lvl 18 nemesis & only 1 friend w/ nemmy. Then I fell asleep at 4 energy :( & slept for 16 hours lol

deathexe
05-13-2013, 12:46 AM
How many of you guys are gonna manage to kill the level 60 boss? Currently at 50 kills and I'll probably be going for it.

Ryuugan
05-13-2013, 12:54 AM
im at boss 54 using my 3 knights and 1 friend atm though friend char remain most of his hp.

deathexe
05-13-2013, 01:05 AM
im at boss 54 using my 3 knights and 1 friend atm though friend char remain most of his hp.

Nice, I'm currently using both friends and three knights cause I don't have nemesis. Currently using swamp shaman+, Regalia+ and half dragon+ to get to 60 haha.

RockLee
05-13-2013, 04:19 AM
Hi ppl. I am at currently at lvl 81. I am trying to go for the +version of the armor by beating the boss to lvl 43. Am at waiting for energy to re-spawn to go for boss at lvl 37.

I am currently using max out living flame+ for my main knight. I do not have other strong spirit armor at the moment. Do you guys think it's worth to max out a normal version chimera corps (cos it's at lvl 30 currently) or it will be better to max out the +version?

Am finding difficulty to beat the boss cos my own knights other than the main knight is quite weak and ddoes not have strong armor so I need to depend on 2 friends every time I fight the boss. Can any kind soul out there offer some advice or add me at XBB XMM XFW if you have the nemesis armor.

Cheers!

deathexe
05-13-2013, 04:41 AM
Hi ppl. I am at currently at lvl 81. I am trying to go for the +version of the armor by beating the boss to lvl 43. Am at waiting for energy to re-spawn to go for boss at lvl 37.

I am currently using max out living flame+ for my main knight. I do not have other strong spirit armor at the moment. Do you guys think it's worth to max out a normal version chimera corps (cos it's at lvl 30 currently) or it will be better to max out the +version?

Am finding difficulty to beat the boss cos my own knights other than the main knight is quite weak and ddoes not have strong armor so I need to depend on 2 friends every time I fight the boss. Can any kind soul out there offer some advice or add me at XBB XMM XFW if you have the nemesis armor.

Cheers!

If you really want to go for the chimera corps, level the +version if you can do it fast enough. You may not be able to make it to 43 with your armor though, but you might be able to do it with nemesis friends.

Justice711
05-13-2013, 04:43 AM
If u r @ lvl 37 now, u shld be able to clear level 43 comfortably with friends

So I will advise not to level chimera. Anyways u might not level it max in time might as well level another living flame armor....or else u can spend some money to try to fuse air/spirit or earth/spirit & cross your fingers for something good..

RockLee
05-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Thanks lots for the advice. Appreciate it! =)

Cheers!

Eunuchorn
05-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Is it Wednesday yet? QQ

apin13
05-14-2013, 04:03 AM
Im trying to beat lv16 just to be able to craft the armor..
Im just a lowbie lv 34 :( Can someone help me please just for a day to beat this lv16.

my code : XBC HRD ZMB

Thanks in advance.

deathexe
05-14-2013, 04:23 AM
Im trying to beat lv16 just to be able to craft the armor..
Im just a lowbie lv 34 :( Can someone help me please just for a day to beat this lv16.

my code : XBC HRD ZMB

Thanks in advance.

You only need to kill the level 15 boss to craft the armor. Anyways the normal version of the armor isn't worth crafting.

apin13
05-14-2013, 05:52 AM
You only need to kill the level 15 boss to craft the armor. Anyways the normal version of the armor isn't worth crafting.

yes lv 15...

On the chart page the no.15 text is at the same line as my progress bar, So I thought I'm at lv 15.. but actually I'm at lv 14.

Since its only 1 level to go, I really wish to get it.. even if not worth it.. >< oh well, we'll see my luck if anyone willing to help me =D

code : XBC HRD ZMB

Eunuchorn
05-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Me & Fluffy have been head to head for that 3rd spot for two days. Hope I finish top 3

Neomagic
05-14-2013, 10:35 AM
Good luck with that Eunuchorn! I wish there was a way to display our ribbons we won from the bosses.

Also, currently at lvl 55, this will be my first boss that I got to lvl 60. It's nice seeing so many forum members ahead of me on the leaderboard.

Eunuchorn
05-14-2013, 01:01 PM
I kept getting the turtle to slivers of hp & I've spent more gems than I wanted for this boss. 1 week is too long, I think I can craft 5 of these armors

RockLee
05-15-2013, 02:03 AM
Hi dude

I can lend a hand. Am at lvl 87 with maxed out living flame+ armor. I still have slots for friends.
You can add me at XBB XMM XFW.

Cheers! =)

Genocide788
05-15-2013, 03:53 AM
Anyone can advise what time the boss changes and which timezone since its already 15th? I'd rather save my energy for the next one as i can't get past the 6th win = =.

Slevinn
05-15-2013, 04:47 AM
Anyone can advise what time the boss changes and which timezone since its already 15th? I'd rather save my energy for the next one as i can't get past the 6th win = =.

Prolly in 12 hours

Eunuchorn
05-15-2013, 09:53 AM

5pm PST / 8pm EST

Daemon
05-15-2013, 09:56 AM
Me & Fluffy have been head to head for that 3rd spot for two days. Hope I finish top 3

Hey Eunuchorn, either the guy in first is cheating or he bought a lot of epic energy. He's got 50% more damage than you, he must be on fight #83 or something...

Ulabadula
05-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Pls need 4 friends with max nemesis to finish lvl 28 of boss.

My friend code: XBC CDY VWC

Thanks all i'm lvl 54

Ulabadula

zoorrrrr
05-15-2013, 11:45 AM

Can you add me or accept me please i need help for tortoise dragon XBB-CPD-PZZ
Or accept me : zoorrrrr :)

zoorrrrr
05-15-2013, 11:46 AM

Add me up if you want. I'll be as much help as I can be. I'm only at 44 max nemesis armour currently!

XBB-YGX-XPN

Thanks!

Can you add me or accept me please i need help for tortoise dragon XBB-CPD-PZZ
Or accept me : zoorrrrr :)

Varza
05-15-2013, 12:21 PM
Killed this one to level 21. And that's where I stop. Thanks a lot, my friends! :)

I keep telling myself the day when I can kill the boss up to 60 will come. I don't want to waste gems on DPC, but I am aching to open them, so I'll have to aim for keys.

Daemon
05-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Damnit, where's the new boss monster... its 3 mins late :(

Keymoe
05-15-2013, 05:05 PM
It's come. And it's ****. 930attack to 1200def. Hopefully + version is crazy good compared to regalia. Everyone's been waiting for a water spirit. Doesn't look the nicest either.

Keymoe
05-15-2013, 05:07 PM
There's something else given as a reward. New currency?

Daemon
05-15-2013, 05:13 PM
There's something else given as a reward. New currency?

I don't see it... Do you mean the crafting material?

Daemon
05-15-2013, 05:16 PM
The nemesis is as hard to upgrade as a lengendary... urgh

Keymoe
05-15-2013, 05:17 PM
I don't see it... Do you mean the crafting material?
Oh my days... I'm retarded. Cant beleive I just ****îng said that haha.

Ominousz
05-15-2013, 05:27 PM
this armor is better then last boss one?
I just dun get it, it seemed to me just the opposite as i saw it :P

Anyone can enlighten me what am i missing :)

Ominousz
05-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Damnit, where's the new boss monster... its 3 mins late :(

lol'd :-)

there was lot of traffic and stuff ^_^