PDA

View Full Version : Levelling Glitch

Drama Llama
05-08-2013, 04:11 PM
So my LLP was on level 41 and I did some of the early missions in the LTQ but then on levelling up I got a "congratulations you have unlocked such and such map" pop up and rather thn levelling to L42 I went straight to L45!
Has anyone else seen this before, not particularly happy about this for obvious reasons!

Brahmin
05-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Wow, that really sux. You may have just halted my advancement on this event. And I was only going to go a little ways into it anyway. Gree will do anything to get us leveled up.

ohgreatitsryan
05-08-2013, 05:39 PM
The worst part about this is, by the time they actually get to your ticket and fix it, you will probably be in the 51-75 bracket for the next boss event, and they will refuse to do anything about it.

Golf4life
05-08-2013, 06:08 PM
when you leveled up, did you get a TON of cash, like completing a bunch of missions?

There is the potential, albeit a small one, that you just hit some mission achievement when moving to 42 and rushed an inflow of other queued up completed missions and it shot you to 45.

did you have 12 skill points to spend?

So my LLP was on level 41 and I did some of the early missions in the LTQ but then on levelling up I got a "congratulations you have unlocked such and such map" pop up and rather thn levelling to L42 I went straight to L45!
Has anyone else seen this before, not particularly happy about this for obvious reasons!

Thief
05-08-2013, 06:24 PM
when you leveled up, did you get a TON of cash, like completing a bunch of missions?

There is the potential, albeit a small one, that you just hit some mission achievement when moving to 42 and rushed an inflow of other queued up completed missions and it shot you to 45.

did you have 12 skill points to spend?

Thats what i was thinking. I know i've jumped a lvl before when this has happened

Drama Llama
05-09-2013, 12:31 AM
in answer to the questions above yes I did suddenly seem to get a few million and 12 skill points but I wasn't doing pvp at the time just pve so not sure how many missions there could have been that could have completed at the same time.

Thanks for the sympathy too everyone, I guess it's not the end of the world if they do nothing about it or if in fact it was just a combination of achievements stacking but still puzzling for a llama like me!

I am a cow
05-09-2013, 12:37 AM
wow that sucks for you at least you got a couple of million though ;)

Drama Llama
05-09-2013, 01:49 AM
wow that sucks for you at least you got a couple of million though ;)

True, although not sure it makes up for losing my favourite L41 cash cow with a L10 Alexandria Villa!

YourPastLife
05-09-2013, 09:49 AM
There might be an issue with leveling, I have a faction member who was level 141 and when he opened his game yesterday he magically was level 156. He is not so happy about that.

yankeefreak
05-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Same here. When I started the game I was level one, one year later I'm almost at 250...UNREAL!!!

Armand2REP
05-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Are you suggesting avoidance of LTQ if you are a camper?