PDA

View Full Version : Where is my game?

Berneburg
05-08-2013, 02:15 PM
I was playing my game all afternoon and then stepped away for a bit. When I came back my level 139 player was gone, replaced with a level 1 brand new game with a different name! What happened? Can anyone help? I was in Brothers in Arms guild, Masacre. Does anyone have me as an ally that can provide me with my ID?

Rastlin
05-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Sounds like you just got hacked. Your character is stored on your device, so it is not a GREE server problem. You will have to contact GREE to try to get it fixed. Turn around time for GREE on this stuff is 13 days.

Nacon10
05-08-2013, 02:30 PM
ill give it back to you for 1000 dollars

flamingdragon
05-08-2013, 06:02 PM
I am still waiting for my main account

glitters
05-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Someone must have obtained your account retrieval password somehow. And then used it to to transfer your account to their device.

Berneburg
05-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Turns out it was Gree. In trying to resolve a previous service request, they completely messed up my game. Luckily I still had the first service request resolution e-mail from Gree that I was able to respond to. Gree fixed it within 2 hours. Can't tell you how it feels when you log in and your account is just not there.

goowokji
05-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Glad to hear you have your game back.

Hypothetically if your game was hacked and they were able to crack your password, wouldn't they need to physically be on your device to transfer the game first.

Dirt road Joe
05-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Turns out it was Gree. In trying to resolve a previous service request, they completely messed up my game. Luckily I still had the first service request resolution e-mail from Gree that I was able to respond to. Gree fixed it within 2 hours. Can't tell you how it feels when you log in and your account is just not there.

Thanks for the update! Glad you got all your stuff back.

Mickeytah
05-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Glad to hear you have your game back.

Hypothetically if your game was hacked and they were able to crack your password, wouldn't they need to physically be on your device to transfer the game first.

Yes. You have to transfer your game from the old device first.

Rastlin
05-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Not really. People can hack phones, etc.. via the net. Your phone just like a computer, can be accessed/hacked from people across the world.

If someone hacks your iCloud account they can have a compete copy of your device.

Mickeytah
05-09-2013, 06:49 AM
Not really. People can hack phones, etc.. via the net. Your phone just like a computer, can be accessed/hacked from people across the world.

If someone hacks your iCloud account they can have a compete copy of your device.

Only if you have a backup on iCloud.

Alucard47
05-09-2013, 09:05 PM
I cannot open my KA app. It starts to load and connect to server then shuts down abruptly. Anyone having similar issue or know how to fix it... It's been two days.

Dirt road Joe
05-09-2013, 09:24 PM
I cannot open my KA app. It starts to load and connect to server then shuts down abruptly. Anyone having similar issue or know how to fix it... It's been two days.

I had the exact same thing happen to me about a month ago. Just uninstall and reinstall the game. That should fix your problem. (Don't worry, all of your info is stored on Gree servers. So when you load it all back up everything will be just the same as you left it.)

Alucard47
05-10-2013, 03:31 AM
Thank you Joe! I wanted to make sure before I did something that drastic without knowing that I wouldn't lose anything. Much appreciated! It worked!

mariusdb
07-04-2013, 01:37 AM
Similar to some of the experiences described in this thread, yesterday I was playing the game having this backward and forth battle with another player which battle has been going on for a couple of days.

At a stage I noticed all the posts on my news wall disappearing, except the last post showing the attack on me by this other player.

Next thing after restarting the game I was now in control of someone else's game.

I am a member of the same guild on two devices and I can obviously look at my stats on the affected device from the guild member page and am noticing my stats declining. Who knows what the person now in control of my game is doing with my gems, gold, honor points and guild membership. Not to mention the fact that we are reaching the end of a guild and individual LTQ which my guild was hoping on finishing.

If this can happen there is obviously a very serious security vulnerability or serious glitch somewhere in the game which should be of concern.

I have logged a ticket, but have not had any response as yet, while my kingdom is being attacked and pilfered probable to complete destruction by now.

So Ralph, if you are looking for your game, I have it and would like to give it back to you, but don't know quite how. I had some wicked thoughts of donating the 1 million in gold in your vault to my guild, but being an honest person and not wanting to be banned I decided against the idea.