PDA

View Full Version : ha summon old boss for 5 gems

zhy
05-08-2013, 01:01 PM
new players who werent strong enough n wanna old boss armor better take this chance :P

Thorusa
05-08-2013, 01:07 PM
pretty good change imo

edit: didn't notice it was limited time only.. :/

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Wtf! I suggested something like this to them. It's only bosses that they have seen too. Dayum!!!

Alanna
05-08-2013, 02:01 PM
125 gems to get + version if already had first armor ( minus any extra mats from boss)
245 gems for both if all yoU did was unlock the boss

Are there any past armors truly worth the gems to get the plus or save for other things?

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Admiral,half dragon, maybe deep too, those would be the only 3 that I know of. But I wouldn't do it unless you was already close to the + version.

SoccerStud
05-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Hmmm. I have half dragon and I've unlocked the + version. Should I go for it?

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Hmmm. I have half dragon and I've unlocked the + version. Should I go for it?

I personally love my half dragon+. I would depending on current gems/current status of buildings/how many away you are from crafting the +. I am contemplating on the admiral as I already unlocked plus and I think I am about 20 mats away, waiting to see what new boss is.

Aradan
05-08-2013, 02:16 PM
i hate my luck, just used my regalia(lv19) to enhance some armors since it was regular version and seemed impossible to get + version without spending 100's of gems, now release this and would only cost me 100 gems to get enough mats.

why oh why, at least im only 1 more lair away from dark prince to get a decent fire/spirit

EDIT: @ vigorous, you may as well go to get it, thats only 50 gems and there won't be another fire/spirit combo for awhile

Eunuchorn
05-08-2013, 02:48 PM
I have no will to collect anything but nemesis anymore. Boss armors will always go out of style.

zhy
05-08-2013, 02:54 PM
125 gems to get + version if already had first armor ( minus any extra mats from boss)
245 gems for both if all yoU did was unlock the boss

Are there any past armors truly worth the gems to get the plus or save for other things?nope, i would suggest to do it only if u already have the normal version n if u wanna badly the +version

Marcial1234
05-08-2013, 10:28 PM
I really like this event. I missed out on Regelia+ so this is my chance of getting it. Though i don't like the fact that is such a limited time frame :(

Mighty have to do those 1$ offers since there's no gem sale and the video offers seem to have abandoned me .. Oh well.

Justice711
05-08-2013, 11:10 PM
When I join there wasn't Regelia... :(

Hakurou
05-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Just spent 55 gems to get Half-Dragon+...now after maxing the "big 4" i can start maxing my first lvl70.
I like this special, just a little sad that my lvl was too low/didnt have enough time to Collection a reasonable amount of wyrm and admiral mats.
Really hope this special will return eventually

Eunuchorn
05-09-2013, 01:09 AM
If I still had my account I could make a few armors I barely missed out on or almost had enough for + version.

More interested in collecting Nemesis frankly.

Keymoe
05-09-2013, 02:31 AM
Used this opportunity to farm Dark Prince's Evil Jewels,got 6 jewels for 15 gems, not bad.

deathexe
05-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Actually I would say if you're still in the early to middle parts of the game, and you're willing to spend gems on the event, it'll probably be more beneficial to use the gems to summon either the Cerberus, Dark prince, or the Swamp Kraken. Not only do you have to spend fewer gems to get both the normal and +versions, they also unlock their + versions at level 20 compared to the legendary armors level 35 requirement. Since the armors don't differ that much, it'll be more cost efficient to summon these bosses.

starkthunder
05-09-2013, 05:43 AM
Actually I would say if you're still in the early to middle parts of the game, and you're willing to spend gems on the event, it'll probably be more beneficial to use the gems to summon either the Cerberus, Dark prince, or the Swamp Kraken. Not only do you have to spend fewer gems to get both the normal and +versions, they also unlock their + versions at level 20 compared to the legendary armors level 35 requirement. Since the armors don't differ that much, it'll be more cost efficient to summon these bosses.the only problem with that is you are not always granted the better drop. My first summon of Cerberus gave me chimera talons not infernal iron.

deathexe
05-09-2013, 06:06 AM
the only problem with that is you are not always granted the better drop. My first summon of Cerberus gave me chimera talons not infernal iron.

Hmm.. That's unfortunate. Though overall you'll still probably be saving more gems if you were to summon these bosses instead of the event bosses.

starkthunder
05-09-2013, 06:28 AM
only thing I don't like is I missed the+ on fary dragon by 5 and summoning it is full price oh well. now that I know they are doing this ill level the basic up enough to unlock the + and hope they do it again later on the year

Thorusa
05-09-2013, 06:30 AM
only thing I don't like is I missed the+ on fary dragon by 5 and summoning it is full price oh well. now that I know they are doing this ill level the basic up enough to unlock the + and hope they do it again later on the year

The fairy dragon's armor wasn't worth it anyway..

starkthunder
05-09-2013, 07:38 AM
yah but it's the only boss armor since gorlogs that I don't have a+ version of

Eunuchorn
05-09-2013, 10:41 AM
I'm just hoping tomorrows 11 DP bonus is worthwhile. Still need my bunny suit

konofo
05-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Thanks to this special, three of my armorsmiths are tied up until Saturday making Legendary armor!

Howzee87
05-10-2013, 01:04 AM
I'm really glad this special has come along.
I was only a few mats away from a second Half-Dragon suit and was dreading saving up the gems for it. Now I'm 5 gems and 1 piece away from crafting the + version.

Just hope the offers I've done today all pay up before the sale ends :-/

Epon
06-28-2013, 04:18 PM
This special is here again. Really happy I waited, and now got my Jian plus for only 15 gems. Crafting as I type.

Roark
06-28-2013, 04:24 PM
not gonna lie, buying gems for this, Jian's+ is just way too good

Lieda
06-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Ahhh what a shame if i hadnt lost jian id be crafting it now, but i didnt even get regular version. Its gonna be tons of gems to get plus one....even so..

In the other hand i just need 13 for hateheart plus, but since ive already got last weeks pyromancers plus, it seems not worth it, as pyro one is better, or so i heard

Eunuchorn
06-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Finally! Krabby+ for 30 gems!

Roark
06-28-2013, 06:06 PM
very nice, got a regular Jian brewing and mats for 2+s, pretty excited, really felt I'd missed out on something good when I couldn't even beat Jian 15 with 8 energy

overcire
06-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Roark: I was wondering why you have not had that equipped for these latest bosses. I finally got mine to lvl 70 :D

Aradan: why not brew up a deva armour (Pyromancers Mantle +) instead of a dark prince? mantle has 2249 total stats, quite a bit better than the prince can offer

Roark
06-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Cire.. *shakes fist* lol. Good to see you on the forums :)

One of the people I can't defeat in Arena, definitely one of the people I aim to become as strongly equipped as. I was a new-ish player at the time, I think Jian was my 3rd boss? Siren was my first

When Jian was out I'm not sure if my Big 4 were even capped, and I was still struggling to get Wriggling Roots lol. Anyway, despite you and Aradan and people like Luxus and Punishment as friends, it wasn't enough even with 8 and 5 energy.

Jian was nuts and I didn't realize I could buy Epic Energy for the boss, so that's why I never even had a non plus version

edit: oh god, Jian was my 2nd boss hahaha, you can imagine how I was a bit out of my league

Aradan
06-28-2013, 10:26 PM
Roark: I was wondering why you have not had that equipped for these latest bosses. I finally got mine to lvl 70 :D

Aradan: why not brew up a deva armour (Pyromancers Mantle +) instead of a dark prince? mantle has 2249 total stats, quite a bit better than the prince can offer

i don't think i wore dark prince ever...and i maxed pyromancer earlier today, but then i got a massive roll back and set everything back 24+ hours, and i just don't even want to play the game right now.

Zenobia
06-29-2013, 06:20 PM
LOVE that they are doing this. They did it once a while ago, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't down to only 5 gems. I had been waiting and hoping this would come again and my dreams came true! Very glad I held onto some gems in case this happened. :)

Iamofownage
06-29-2013, 07:43 PM
Jiana Plus Baby!

Newsmurf
07-01-2013, 02:18 AM
hmmm this is kind of cool

hlw_rocer
07-02-2013, 06:15 PM
got my mats for jian