PDA

View Full Version : Boss countdown waiting room

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 12:04 PM
We have 5 hours until a new boss appears. Have some cookies and feel free to discuss your final battles with this boss, suspected upcoming boss. Look forward to discussing the new armor with you all!

Which element type/types would you want?

I'd be peppy for anything :p

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Well I want to wait for 5 hours, but yesterday I did not sleep well, thus maybe I will go to bed sooner and wake up earlier tomorrow.

For the game, I would say Spectral Captain Uniform does need to be replaced, the stats just suck...

For me, I like to see a Fire/Wind armor to replace Barbarian.

Consider current existing armors, I would guess the next armor would be:

1) water/spirit
2) fire/wind
3) mono like this week :(

Hope it will be a dual with good looking and awesome weapon, like sword, arrow, and maybe gun:cool:

konofo
05-08-2013, 12:17 PM
I said air/spirit, just so I can stop trying to fuse Sky Guardian.

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Spectral definitely needs to be replaced! A gun eh? XD maybe a cannon? LOL

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 12:19 PM
I said air/spirit, just so I can stop trying to fuse Sky Guardian.

I personally would not be attempting to fuse that. You will not be able to make the + version. You'd be better off using those to craft uncraftable like volcanic for enhancing armor.

Ryuugan
05-08-2013, 12:23 PM
I personally would not be attempting to fuse that. You will not be able to make the + version. You'd be better off using those to craft uncraftable like volcanic for enhancing armor.

but rather than spending gems for a + version that is chance very low so better to try a normal version one.

konofo
05-08-2013, 12:23 PM

Well, that combo tends to make a lot of Wind Monarch's Robes and Exorcist's Vestments, which fit in with your suggestion. :cool:

Air/spirit aside, I agree with most of Harvey's list. Air/fire and water/spirit combos are lacking at the moment, and either of those would be great.

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Well, that combo tends to make a lot of Wind Monarch's Robes and Exorcist's Vestments, which fit in with your suggestion. :cool:

Air/spirit aside, I agree with most of Harvey's list. Air/fire and water/spirit combos are lacking at the moment, and either of those would be great.

Carry on :p

Balthasar
05-08-2013, 01:06 PM
I would like a Air/spirit as I need 1 and it may get me of my lazy a
and lv it

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 01:10 PM
I would like a Air/spirit as I need 1 and it may get me of my lazy a
and lv it

Haha. Yeah I wouldn't mind that either.

Raistmar
05-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Anyone knows if your energy resets back to 10 once the new boss comes out?

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Two hours to go!

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Actually no, the energy will remain the same with your current energy.

I've tired one time before, using all my energy then hope there is a fully recharge when the new boss appear, but my energy remain the same:(
Anyone knows if your energy resets back to 10 once the new boss comes out?

Justice711
05-08-2013, 03:06 PM
That I can confirm. Energy doesn't recharge.. I think anything with wind should be a good armor :)

KingPoop
05-08-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm hoping for a fire/wind, since there's only two in the game so far and they both suck.

Raistmar
05-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Okay just got to 10 lol was gonna attempt my lvl 53. Good thing I asked before doing anything with my energy lol.

I'm good as long as its not a mono.

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Yeah save up that energy! Yeah I hope It's not a mono but if it is ill just focus on leveling for a week and gathering resources. I got the mats to make + mono now but not gonna bother unless I see fit.

Raistmar
05-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Well if it's a mono, you can still attempt the boss for the rewards just don't target the armor lol. You never know you might just get that 60 haha.

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Well if it's a mono, you can still attempt the boss for the rewards just don't target the armor lol. You never know you might just get that 60 haha.

Ah true. Lol

Yawsome
05-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Wonder what boss it's going to be know hopefully it's wind and spirit

maple1736
05-08-2013, 04:25 PM
I go for air/fire as most ppl agreed! Or an All element one ha ha !!!! may be im too greedy

Vigorous
I'm assuming it'll replace spectral/wind spirit/mono we wil see! 35 mins to go!!!

Vigorous
An all element would be cool, though I feel like they would release that in the dpc.

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 04:30 PM
An all element would be cool, though I feel like they would release that in the dpc.if all element has stat for ATK 1000 DEF 900 that would be the king.

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 04:35 PM
if all element has stat for ATK 1000 DEF 900 that would be the king.

I second that! Decided to wait it out? ^.^

zhy
05-08-2013, 04:39 PM
i would like a spirit/water, i need it against shamans n deep dragons, dont need a fire/air atm, already have admiral for sky guardians n rocfeathers

edit : no gems sale pfffffff, might need to get some, cuz i only have 6 keys left, n had to use 11 n 8 for the last 2 nemesis

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 04:47 PM
12 mins! If it has water in it ill be happy just no earth haha, funny how all have votes but earth. Good luck with the 6 keys!

Sunsfan1caw
05-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Water/spirit would be my preference. Hopefully with high defense.

Yawsome
05-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Please please wind and spirit

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 04:50 PM
I'd be down for that combo. Lol

Water/spirit

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Well the game updated, boss disappeared, now appear new boss appear! XP

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 05:07 PM
First time a boss didnt automatically appear humph lol

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Air/earth lame

Yawsome
05-08-2013, 05:15 PM
It's earth and wind

zhy
05-08-2013, 05:17 PM
good 5 keys only

monstrous
hydra
forgemaster
wave charmer
nemesis

n cant say anymore gree makes fake adv lol nemesis is not uncommon now but have its own rank

btw still no + version of any armor :p

Aradan
05-08-2013, 05:24 PM
wow this armor is crappy, half decent defense, but not so good attack, not sure if i was to try for + version or not

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 05:32 PM
wow this armor is crappy, half decent defense, but not so good attack, not sure if i was to try for + version or not
This one purely crappy, not even worth for crafting.
I will Reach 60 without nemesis.

Aradan
05-08-2013, 05:38 PM
i feeling the same harvey, my only eath/wind armor is flowstone +, so while this armor is better then flowstone attack and defense wise, its going to be way to costly for such a minimal increase in stats. just going to save my mats and gold and invest them towards getting my half-dragon 60-70, flowstone 25-50, and my then work on my rocfeather + armor after that.

besides the most common armors i see in arena are half dragon and regalia, so this would just get owned

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Good choice, this one just a big size of flow stone plus, no need to craft.

Half dragon is good, I am upgrading my plus version to lv50 now, hope can max it out soon :)
i feeling the same harvey, my only eath/wind armor is flowstone +, so while this armor is better then flowstone attack and defense wise, its going to be way to costly for such a minimal increase in stats. just going to save my mats and gold and invest them towards getting my half-dragon 60-70, flowstone 25-50, and my then work on my rocfeather + armor after that.

besides the most common armors i see in arena are half dragon and regalia, so this would just get owned

Bayu
05-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Still better than flowstone +..

What else to do with my goldzzz

Aradan
05-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Still better than flowstone +..

What else to do with my goldzzz

it may be better then flowstone but not by much, and considering how much it would cost to get it to level 70, not worth the time or effort, but used for enhancing purposes.

@harvey im loving my half dragon, only level 60, and sadly ran out of gold to keep leveling it any more, but it does serious damage in the arena. i have fought many people that were using hydra and other water and or spirit based armors and half-dragon still smashed them, glad i chose this as my first level 70 armor to seriously level. Next on the list will be rocfeather +, unless next weeks boss is something actually useful, as wind monarch is just poopy

Chris_$
05-08-2013, 06:45 PM
This one purely crappy, not even worth for crafting.
I will Reach 60 without nemesis.
Have you done this before? I opened five but no nemesis, but lvl 64 half and max dp armor wondering if I can reach it, my half dragon will be maxed in a day.

Bayu
05-08-2013, 06:50 PM
it may be better then flowstone but not by much, and considering how much it would cost to get it to level 70, not worth the time or effort, but used for enhancing purposes.

@harvey im loving my half dragon, only level 60, and sadly ran out of gold to keep leveling it any more, but it does serious damage in the arena. i have fought many people that were using hydra and other water and or spirit based armors and half-dragon still smashed them, glad i chose this as my first level 70 armor to seriously level. Next on the list will be rocfeather +, unless next weeks boss is something actually useful, as wind monarch is just poopy

I don't understand this. Once you reach end game, what else besides minor upgrades do you expect? Waiting for more than 700+ stats on your current 'best one'?
What else you gonna do with gold? Put it in the other legendary you already got level 70? Or waiting for a new boss that actually has the elements + stats you desire? Might take weeks/months. Meanwhile ppl getting this armor are better than you.

Eunuchorn
05-08-2013, 07:01 PM
We need a competitive AIR/FIRE

Aradan
05-08-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't understand this. Once you reach end game, what else besides minor upgrades do you expect? Waiting for more than 700+ stats on your current 'best one'?
What else you gonna do with gold? Put it in the other legendary you already got level 70? Or waiting for a new boss that actually has the elements + stats you desire? Might take weeks/months. Meanwhile ppl getting this armor are better than you.

except im not at end game? not even close, im only level 72 now i think, i've only just started really getting good arena armors, my half-dragon is the only legendary i have that is actually good(also have bone harvester, ruby plate, and regular rocfeather(level20 now, working on mats to forge + version)). Maybe you are already a level 100+ player that already has his 3x+ maxed out legendaries and everything else now is just getting whats new and what not? but for me its a waste of gold, time, and mats as i am not at that stage of the game yet, and im not rushing to get there as all that will be left is the weekly boss and arena fights and improving the newest armor.

I personally don't think we are going to see any really nice armor coming out of weekly boss event for couple weeks yet. I believe this because of that little teaser that Wise One posted. It showed i think 6 or 7 new armors that were coming. Since that we have seen only good armors obtainable through the DPC, while weekly boss ones are just poop in relation, and i believe thats how it will stay until those armors have all been released.

But thats just my thoughts on whats coming forth for the next couple weeks-month

zhy
05-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Have you done this before? I opened five but no nemesis, but lvl 64 half and max dp armor wondering if I can reach it, my half dragon will be maxed in a day. uhm i tried once but failed, well also had worse armors, were during tenton boss, used infernal shaman n spectral lol got till 55, so if u have a wicked wraith, infernal/half dragon, admiral/dark prince u might give it a try

deathexe
05-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Actually this armor can be considered one of the best of its element, the +version that is. Horrible wurm+ excels in being balanced, while this armor works more as a tank to whither down your foes before your next knight comes in for the finishing blow. I would say this armor wouldn't be that bad if you can manage to get it and haven't gotten swamp shaman or deep dragon yet.

zhy
05-08-2013, 08:49 PM
may work against lower ppl (as a shaman does) but put it as 1st knight n beside its on ur main knight fighting a follower, in the other cases it will probably loose if u have some1 of ur same lv n with armors as good as urs, most of good fighters use deep dragons shamans infernals half dragons rocfeathers skyguardians dark princes n admirals, so id say good stats but on the wrong elements

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 09:32 PM
FYI.. They changed energy rewards for boss.

zhy
05-09-2013, 02:49 AM
uhm was wondering y i was still at 14 when ran out of energy

Thorusa
05-09-2013, 03:44 AM
Why isn't anybody thinking of an earth/spirit armor? That would be awesome, and a major replacement for my brawlers..

Ryuugan
05-09-2013, 03:59 AM
Why isn't anybody thinking of an earth/spirit armor? That would be awesome, and a major replacement for my brawlers..

there is already wicked wraith+ total stats of 2300

Thorusa
05-09-2013, 04:12 AM
there is already wicked wraith+ total stats of 2300

cba to buy gems for lame-ass dpc :p