PDA

View Full Version : Decisions, Decisions

Tommy Two Toes
05-08-2013, 11:48 AM
So I figure at best, my campers can earn about $40MM in 10 days, leaving me about $2.6 billion light (thank goodness for 30% off upgrades, or it would be more like $3.7B).

Also, there is a time constraint on the build time itself. Only about 220 hours left or so, and I'm looking at about 500 hours remaining which means about 2800 Gold bars to finish in time if I had the money.

So if I calculated right, that means 2 vaults for gold to finish, and another 92 vaults of cash to buy the materials I can't afford.

My question is actually pretty simple: Should I spend the $18,800 to get these things for both accounts, or should I just complete one, and get a Jet Ski?

#amidoinghashtagsrightdippy

Dipstik
05-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Spend it you pauper.

#smug

Tommy Two Toes
05-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Please feign some empathy Dippy.

Some of us have to choose between Jet Skis and L10 Chinese Pagodas.

I know it sounds like a very tough decision, but it's even tougher when your kids expect to be out on the lake this summer.

Bala82
05-08-2013, 11:58 AM
My question is actually pretty simple: Should I spend the $18,800 to get these things for both accounts, or should I just complete one, and get a Jet Ski?

Are you willing to spend this amount every month because if this go like MW everytime there new town war there will be building to spend it on?. I could be wrong but i rather be patient

Tommy Two Toes
05-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Are you willing to spend this amount every month

Sounds like my kids can cancel their swim lessons--we won't be getting a pool anytime soon.

zwiswoo
05-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Split the difference for the second account and get yourself some rusty jet skis.

chalex accepted
05-08-2013, 12:15 PM
to be fair there are tards out there realy spending this kind of money. i would not be supriced if some even prioratice games over their kids as horrible and unlikely as it sounds.

nopenopenope
05-08-2013, 12:27 PM
to be fair there are tards out there realy spending this kind of money. i would not be supriced if some even prioratice games over their kids as horrible and unlikely as it sounds.

Don't blame your parents for being stupid. Ahh, the splendors of America's youth....

Ramshutu
05-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Please feign some empathy Dippy.

Dippy thinks that empathy is something to do with the second law of thermodynamics.

AFed
05-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Dippy thinks that empathy is something to do with the second law of thermodynamics.

The empathy of the CC universe is constantly increasing

#smugodynamics

Tommy Two Toes
05-08-2013, 01:35 PM

Every time I think of that word, I'm reminded of a nerdcore classic:

The second law is quite precise about where it applies,
only in a closed system must the entropy count rise.
The earth's not a closed system' it's powered by the sun,
so **** the damn creationists, Doomsday get my gun!
~MC Hawking~

http://youtu.be/5bueZoYhUlg

cooch
05-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Every time I think of that word, I'm reminded of a nerdcore classic:

The second law is quite precise about where it applies,
only in a closed system must the entropy count rise.
The earth's not a closed system' it's powered by the sun,
so **** the damn creationists, Doomsday get my gun!
~MC Hawking~

http://youtu.be/5bueZoYhUlg

personally I prefer: The angle of the dangle is proportional to the mass of the a**....etc

bald zeemer
05-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Don't get the jetskis. As soon as you've killed your first tourist the insurance rates are insane, then you won't be able to buy more gold.

honeybadger14
05-09-2013, 11:07 AM
as your iph increases through levelling of pagoda so to does the cash you recieve per vault. You might only need about 85.

Plus I beleive that there is also a vault cash bonus similar to the way the gold works. That would help you to negotiate the next month of Bala's equation.

Bala82
05-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Ok for me this came at wrong time i finally made it level 100 and last week during 20% sale i bought Gold to build my rock cafe and that was my plan for this week and than on tuesday my plan went to hell and now i have even more choices.

Original plan
Buy rock cafe and upgrade it
Buy French building and upgrade it
Buy Condo and upgrade it

New plan
Buy pagoda and upgrade it to level 2 and puchase another one ( The money i saved for upgrade rock cafe has gone)
Build rock cafe after the event finishes
Buy Condo ( this will be delayed since next limited building will prevent me buying as money used to purchase next month limited buildings)