PDA

View Full Version : New Android update in Google store this morning...

Vito Corleone
05-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Anyone noticed any difference?
Haven't installed it yet...:p

Bala82
05-08-2013, 11:09 AM
Wasn't this update where people said they couldn't load there hood ?

Vito Corleone
05-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Just installed it and it seems that now we have the panda goal in the goal list.

BigMoney
05-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Well, I was having trouble visiting hoods since the Pagoda update, so I'll give this one a try and hope it fixes it.

DvD
05-08-2013, 12:34 PM
I have the update.

There's good news, and even better news.

Check out the bargain price for a vault of cash: $2,322,000 for $99.99

Now us low IPH androiders can buy a pagoda (yes!) for a mere seven vaults and have a little cheese left over -- SWEEEET leftover cheese mmmm

HectorAM
05-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Wasn't this update where people said they couldn't load there hood ?

Shortly after I was force to update the first update there was another update announced. I even had to remove the game for the first update. Later it started working just fine again. Server hiccups?

BigMoney
05-08-2013, 12:56 PM
I have the update.

There's good news, and even better news.

Check out the bargain price for a vault of cash: $2,322,000 for $99.99

Now us low IPH androiders can buy a pagoda (yes!) for a mere seven vaults and have a little cheese left over -- SWEEEET leftover cheese mmmm

The amount of in-game cash you can buy is relative to your IPH. My bag of cash ($5) is more than your vault of cash ($100), for instance.

DvD
05-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Ohhhhh, ok that's fair.

My confusion results from running two accounts, my main (DvD - iOS) and my second which is lvl 37 android.

Thanks for the explanation.

ashu83
05-08-2013, 08:49 PM
hello
ima cc player. this mrng i am shocked to know that i m no more a mafia cos i cnt play cc anymore. playstore shows the updated version of cc which is incompatible to my device that is gt s5360 any idea guys what to do. pls help me. i cnt afford a new cell rt now

Bala82
05-08-2013, 11:29 PM
hello
ima cc player. this mrng i am shocked to know that i m no more a mafia cos i cnt play cc anymore. playstore shows the updated version of cc which is incompatible to my device that is gt s5360 any idea guys what to do. pls help me. i cnt afford a new cell rt now

As long as you don't uninstall the game you can play it ?

ashu83
05-09-2013, 03:26 AM
hello

Thanks for your reply, but as it is loading a msg pops stating new version available please download it to play and it stop loading

ashu83
05-09-2013, 03:36 AM
hello

As long as you don't uninstall the game you can play it ?

Thanks for your reply, but as it is loading a msg pops stating new version available please download it to play and it stop loading

Bala82
05-09-2013, 03:39 AM
I have never had this happen to me normally i get message when i restart my phone new update but it never prevented me from loading the game.

Option:
Go to manage application option on you phone
Click on Crime city
Clear Data
Force Close
Try loading the game

I doubt this will work but try it