PDA

View Full Version : When did you max your first legendary?

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Hello fellow forum members, feel free to post any accomplishments you've made on this game!

I just maxed out my half-dragon + at lvl 64 ive played about 2 weeks now. Topic starter

what lvl was you at when you maxed your first legend/or 3star?

Also shout out to Harvey/rad/ and many more for all the useful information and help in game.

Aradan
05-08-2013, 09:29 AM
not maxed yet, but i just got my half-dragon to level 59, currently waiting to get more mats for the final 11 levels.

zhy
05-08-2013, 09:36 AM
i dont remember well :P but was already 100+, was a wurm+ or steampowered+.

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Well, I would say the answer would be vary:)

For me, I focus on fast leveling and expansions, thus slow down the enhancement for lv70 armors, and when I got those 3 3star+ armors, There are 3 4 stars armor appearing, thus I use 3 stars armor as material to feed them......

When I first max out my Regalia+, I've already lv100+...... then save about 5-6 days golds and maxed out my second armor Deep Dragon Mail+ in 3 hours:)

Thanks for admiring:)

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 10:13 AM
Very cool! First thing I did was expand completely :p

Raistmar
05-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Haven't had the chance lol and I've been playing a month and half. But I only started playing this seriously sometime around the 1st week of may. And glad to say I've opened up all expansion and is on my way to saving gold for upgrading. And a legendary armor worth upgrading lol.

Edit: first week of April lol.

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Well we are about to have a new boss today! Hopefully a duel element lol can't decide if ill even be leveling this weeks armor. It looks like beekeeper outfit haha

Raistmar
05-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Well we are about to have a new boss today! Hopefully a duel element lol can't decide if ill even be leveling this weeks armor. It looks like beekeeper outfit haha

Not only does it look quite ugly, Harvey just posted a great piece of information as to how a dual element armor is much preferred compared to a mono. And in my opinion he is right and leveling this week's legendary armor would just side track you in focusing on something like leveling or expansion. Which in your case you don't need to expand, so I'd just rather save up on the gold and mats and wait for a a better one.

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Yeah I saw that. Ill probably not touch it. If it atleast looked cool I'd maybe change my mind. But if something is a lose, lose then you got your answer :P

Keymoe
05-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Maxed SkyGuardian by lv.93 or less I reckon.

Vigorous
05-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Maxed SkyGuardian by lv.93 or less I reckon.

Nice. Did you use to play a game called LoC?