PDA

View Full Version : Modern War on IOS 4.2.1 No longer works

ProCision
05-08-2013, 07:48 AM
I have an old ipod 2nd gen touch and have Modern War installed on it but now it tells me that a new version is out. So I go to the play store to download it and it tells me that I can't because I cant put 4.3 on my touch. So now what? I cant play MW any more? I was never able to do the LTQ's and I was fine with that. I was still able to do everything else...

PITA4PRES
05-08-2013, 08:53 AM
I think somebody else posted in another thread about this issue that the device has to have the retina display or something odd like that in order to work with the new OS.

ProCision
05-08-2013, 09:15 AM
its bull crap. I had that camper account rocking.

ProCision
05-24-2013, 10:12 AM
any update on how i can get my account back? It still eating me how I just wake up one day and its gone.

mr_bossman
05-24-2013, 10:26 AM
any update on how i can get my account back? It still eating me how I just wake up one day and its gone.

Unfortunately, the IT world is moving very fast and you will need a new device (by the sounds of original post).

If you have a new device, then you can transfer your game to that device.

You will need your Player ID and character's name (case sensitive) and level.

Send in a support ticket with those details plus your UDID.

The help section does mention this link:-

Visit http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid (to get your UDID on your device).

Zedsdead
05-24-2013, 02:59 PM
If you don't want to buy a new device, you can load blue stacks on your pc. It will let you run apps, such as MW.

ProCision
05-26-2013, 10:01 AM
If you don't want to buy a new device, you can load blue stacks on your pc. It will let you run apps, such as MW.

Its apple. I dont think I can transfer apple to android. If I can I have like 3 older android phones I could use.

United Nation of Foxes
05-26-2013, 10:09 AM

Your need to update both the IOS and modern war version, MW I think the iPa for v3.2 still works but nothing before that.

Same change was pushed to crime city.

No reason in 2013 for anyone to be on such an old IOs unless of course you are hacking.

Jman
05-26-2013, 11:14 AM
I'm pretty sure you can install newer iOS versions on a jailbroken iPod. So if you jailbreak it then update to iOS 4.3 you should be good. I'm not positive though since I'm not into jailbreaking.

ProCision
05-26-2013, 11:41 AM
I thought about jail breaking it, but looked into it and not able to install 4.3 so no point in jail brake.

CAPT.GIN
05-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Stop being cheap and go buy a up to date iPod! You can get iPod 4th generations for $80-100 these days, there problem solved

United Nation of Foxes
05-26-2013, 11:50 AM
Jailbreak won't help you I'm afraid

United Nation of Foxes
05-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Stop being cheap and go buy a up to date iPod! You can get iPod 4th generations for $80-100 these days, there problem solved

Afternoon gin lol