PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to buy Pagoda Pandamonium?

Bala82
05-08-2013, 07:19 AM
I am just curious if the answer is no why ?

bimmer kid
05-08-2013, 07:20 AM
nope

sike:cool:

Ben Weston
05-08-2013, 07:36 AM
already got 1 and its currently upgrading from 2 to 3.

bald zeemer
05-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Got 2. One going 3-4.

I really like this building, and this event.

MediumRawr
05-08-2013, 07:39 AM
I'm not going for the lvl 10 upgrade as it costs a good bit of gold.

I'm going to buy it and sport it in my hood thou.

Dipstik
05-08-2013, 07:48 AM
I only clicked on this thread to mock you. The content isn't worth commenting on.

#smug

sister morphine
05-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Yup, got one building now and will add a second. Gree's money pit event is beside the point.

zwiswoo
05-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Not sure there's any reason not to buy it besides not having the cash...even ignoring the event it's a really good building. Plus it occupies very little space if that's a constraint.

tehlolkid
05-08-2013, 08:29 AM
70k IPH. Already built one. Will try to rob/fight and get enough for atleast level 3.

D3V
05-08-2013, 08:32 AM
The only thing I fear is if this turns into a trend. MW has limited buildings coming EVERY other week. I can barely keep up with them and I've missed a couple lol.

I won't have any money left to upgrade my older buildings and feed the syndicate lol!

I guess we will see what happens. For now, I will buy 2 and upgrade 1 to lvl2.

Jazza
05-08-2013, 08:41 AM
If you have the money, and you choose not to, you are a fool...

So ye, lol, 1st is nearly built, soon as its done it wil be upgraded and the 2nd one started

zwiswoo
05-08-2013, 09:54 AM
70k IPH. Already built one. Will try to rob/fight and get enough for atleast level 3.

If you only have enough money to get to to L3 by fighting, you may be better off buying two pagodas then upgrading one to L2. The prize for L3 is good, but I don't think it's better than one more of a limited building like this.

Timmaaay
05-08-2013, 10:10 AM
As I dont play MW and this is the first event of its type here, are you still able to upgrade the building after the limited time of the event? Or does that cut off when the event ends. I'm planning on buying 2 but just curious if I can still upgrade them even after the event as I am not planning to get them to level 10.

(sorry if it sounds like a dumb question but some of the other posts in here made it seem like you couldnt).

Thanks!

Swedevil
05-08-2013, 10:15 AM
As I dont play MW and this is the first event of its type here, are you still able to upgrade the building after the limited time of the event? Or does that cut off when the event ends. I'm planning on buying 2 but just curious if I can still upgrade them even after the event as I am not planning to get them to level 10.

(sorry if it sounds like a dumb question but some of the other posts in here made it seem like you couldnt).

Thanks!

They will stay in your hood and you can continue to upgrade. They will be worth it too as it's a 7.7mil payout over 24 hours to get it to level 10.

Timmaaay
05-08-2013, 10:32 AM
They will stay in your hood and you can continue to upgrade. They will be worth it too as it's a 7.7mil payout over 24 hours to get it to level 10.

I'd love all the weapons that come with upgrading in the next 10 days but its just not realistic. I've got enough to build a second and probably 1 or 2 upgrades. I assume you only get one weapon if you upgrade the second building too?

Bala82
05-08-2013, 10:49 AM
I'd love all the weapons that come with upgrading in the next 10 days but its just not realistic. I've got enough to build a second and probably 1 or 2 upgrades. I assume you only get one weapon if you upgrade the second building too?

YES only first building will give you unit after upgrade finishs but if you are middle of upgrade when it expires you won't get the unit so you keep an eye upgrade time to make sure you get item before event ended. TBH it should been normal?

Stav
05-08-2013, 11:12 AM
I thought the building was a type A so wouldn't final payout be 18m?

Gunflame
05-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Provided I obtain enough money I will buy it.

Bala82
05-08-2013, 12:00 PM

Nope it confirmed this is type B building :(.

Brahmin
05-08-2013, 12:52 PM
I don't have anywhere near the IPH for this building and I'm not willing to level up as much as it would take for me to attack and rob my way to 15M. The cash units in this game are a fart in the wind. So no matter what my iph is I just can' t justify leveling up that much.

AFed
05-08-2013, 12:55 PM

Nope. Type B.

bald zeemer
05-09-2013, 12:58 AM
If you can't justify leveling up then the cash weapons will be incredibly valuable to you, eventually.

And also, it is highly likely there will be more of these events. A big IPH boost, such as provided by this building, would aid in obtaining weapons in future events. And the prizes on this are way, way better than boss prizes.

Amber_
05-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Anyone know if this is a limited time building? Thinking of buying a second one, but at the same time I need to save cash to upgrade the first one. Will you still be able to buy the building after the event is over?

Tommy Two Toes
05-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Anyone know if this is a limited time building? Thinking of buying a second one, but at the same time I need to save cash to upgrade the first one. Will you still be able to buy the building after the event is over?

The consensus is that it is limited time, and other limited time buildings will follow. Whether Gree executes on this, is uncertain.

Frosty Hideouts were still available months after Christmas. I wouldn't chance missing out if you can avoid it, but if you do, you might get lucky.

Sandukan
05-09-2013, 07:57 AM
What is the ballpark amount of gold to get to level 10 straight away?

Bala82
05-09-2013, 08:01 AM
What is the ballpark amount of gold to get to level 10 straight away?

Estimate 3000 gold

Bala82
05-09-2013, 08:02 AM
The consensus is that it is limited time, and other limited time buildings will follow. Whether Gree executes on this, is uncertain.

Frosty Hideouts were still available months after Christmas. I wouldn't chance missing out if you can avoid it, but if you do, you might get lucky.

The diffrence frosty didn't have units attached

Sandukan
05-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Estimate 3000 gold
Has anyone found the most economical way to do it? A mix of waiting and gold?

Bala82
05-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Has anyone found the most economical way to do it? A mix of waiting and gold?

Well to be honest the quicker you start ( as soon as building became avaliable on Tuesday) more time you have to play around with it. Gree really awful because this event should been 20 days instead of 11 days.

IN MW the building upgrade event last 20 days.

Max Power
05-09-2013, 09:24 AM
If this is like MW LTE buildings, here are some notes:

1. It truly is limited time and won't be available to purchase after the event is up, as there are prizes and upgrade goals attached to it.

2. If you don't finish your last upgrade before time expires, you don't get the prize for that level.

3. Once you own these buildings, they are yours. You can upgrade them up to 10 if you want, but the prizes will cease when the event timer runs out.

4. Leveling two of these buildings to level 2 will not get you two level 2 prizes. You only get the prize for each level once, regardless if you have 2 buildings or 1.

Bala82
05-09-2013, 09:45 AM
If this is like MW LTE buildings, here are some notes:

1. It truly is limited time and won't be available to purchase after the event is up, as there are prizes and upgrade goals attached to it.

2. If you don't finish your last upgrade before time expires, you don't get the prize for that level.

3. Once you own these buildings, they are yours. You can upgrade them up to 10 if you want, but the prizes will cease when the event timer runs out.

4. Leveling two of these buildings to level 2 will not get you two level 2 prizes. You only get the prize for each level once, regardless if you have 2 buildings or 1.

I really do wish you post more you are such a knowledgeable player but post are always insightful.

murf
05-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Well to be honest the quicker you start ( as soon as building became avaliable on Tuesday) more time you have to play around with it. Gree really awful because this event should been 20 days instead of 11 days.

IN MW the building upgrade event last 20 days.

I disagree Bala, 10 days seems about right, if you don't have any modifiers and don't spend gold, you could get to Level 6. With one time modifiers, you could get to Level 7. It you want to get 2000+ / 2000+ weapons, you most likely will have to spend gold. That all seems pretty reasonable to me.

Plus, it once again punishes people who have neglected their IPH all this time. But since syndicates started, we've added high-end cash weapons and now these LTBs, in-game cash is incredibly valuable.

Bala82
05-09-2013, 11:40 AM
I disagree Bala, 10 days seems about right, if you don't have any modifiers and don't spend gold, you could get to Level 6. With one time modifiers, you could get to Level 7. It you want to get 2000+ / 2000+ weapons, you most likely will have to spend gold. That all seems pretty reasonable to me.

Well if we were compare this to the time that MW have with limited buildings it wouldn't be fair. Why should they get more time to build limited building compared to Crime city?.

I agree this is great for players with good IPH but my syndicate members have beg me for a break in daily donation so they can purchase this building i told them it was ok as long make up for donation after the event was over.

murf
05-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Well if we were compare this to the time that MW have with limited buildings it wouldn't be fair. Why should they get more time to build limited building compared to Crime city?.

I agree this is great for players with good IPH but my syndicate members have beg me for a break in daily donation so they can purchase this building i told them it was ok as long make up for donation after the event was over.

I thought you had a camper syndicate, why do you still need donations?

Bala82
05-10-2013, 10:17 AM
I thought you had a camper syndicate, why do you still need donations?

We are trying max out all the bonuses we completed most defence bonuses within 1 month and some of my members want purchase attack bonuses to scare off rivals from attacking their hood.

AFed
05-10-2013, 10:24 AM
We are trying max out all the bonuses we completed most defence bonuses within 1 month and some of my members want purchase attack bonuses to scare off rivals from attacking their hood.

Not worth it for a camper syn since they don't factor into bosses. For campers, traditionally stats are lower so the attack bonuses won't help boost stats much at all. Do the LE buildings...will be better long term for stats plus reinvestment in econ.

hawks
05-10-2013, 10:24 AM
I answered NO!. Because i dont have the $15000000. Would be nice if i could get it.

Swedevil
05-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Not worth it for a camper syn since they don't factor into bosses. For campers, traditionally stats are lower so the attack bonuses won't help boost stats much at all. Do the LE buildings...will be better long term for stats plus reinvestment in econ.
Yes, but some campers still rob occasionally so they can do the case events and activate the bosses and whatnot. So it doesn't hurt to get as much help from the syndicate as you possibly can.

Bala82
05-10-2013, 10:33 AM
I answered NO!. Because i dont have the $15000000. Would be nice if i could get it.

Well this is the advantage of being long term player ( a player who been playing longer 1 year) over new player (less than 6 months)

murf
05-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Yes, but some campers still rob occasionally so they can do the case events and activate the bosses and whatnot. So it doesn't hurt to get as much help from the syndicate as you possibly can.

But as a camper, do you really need that small attack bonus upgrade, when you have been sitting there collecting scratchers and doing epic boss events? Without the syndicate upgrade, I would think you would be top 1-5% at your levels just from those 2 things. Not too mention if you've bought any items.

murf
05-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Well this is the advantage of being long term player ( a player who been playing longer 1 year) over new player (less than 6 months)

I don't even think it takes 6 months to get the $62,500 IPH ($15mm / 10 days / 24 hrs), needed to buy one of these?
Maybe 3 months?

Danimal247
05-10-2013, 12:36 PM
built my first, started my upgrade already. can't wait to get my 2nd built woo

Amor
05-10-2013, 05:26 PM
The only thing I fear is if this turns into a trend. MW has limited buildings coming EVERY other week. I can barely keep up with them and I've missed a couple lol.

I won't have any money left to upgrade my older buildings and feed the syndicate lol!

I guess we will see what happens. For now, I will buy 2 and upgrade 1 to lvl2.
No kidding, thats the biggest drawback. Everyone get's stingy with donations...especially me haha (a*shole, I know).