PDA

View Full Version : Are These Faction Boosts a Bit Suspicious?

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-08-2013, 06:37 AM
To higher level factions: Do these faction boosts look a bit high for some faction that ranked somewhere btwn #103 and 105 in Ireland?

Total member slots = 58
Casualty rate=20%;
Health= +30%,
Ground att= 25%
Air att= 20%;
infantry Att= 30%;
Sea Att= 20%
Building Def= +30%;
Building Output= +25%;
Guild= +38;
Infantry Def= +30%;
Ground Def= +30%;
Air Def= +30%;
Sea Def= +30%
and currently over many billion in our bank.

Where are the approximate boosts at #100?

Ranger4Life
05-08-2013, 07:17 AM
I doubt any faction other than Ferr has a higher collective daily income than mine, and we are about 200 billion behind this faction. Very sketchy.

Durt McGurt
05-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Do these faction boosts look a bit high for some faction that ranked somewhere btwn #103 and 105 in Ireland?

Hmmm. Who finished between 103 & 105?

Reference 1.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53364-Battle-For-Ireland-Winners!

Hmmm. Let me find out a little more about them, perhaps they have a recruitment thread on here...

Reference 2.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45835-The-real-kings-greenland-top-25

Whoa, nearly maxed out all the way back in the beginning of February.

Factions that get have benefited from ingame money gained by breaking the ToS should A. Have those funds removed or B. If too large an amount is from violating the ToS....Nuke it.

Reference 3.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48618-219214140-LOOKING-FOR-10-Members-or-a-MERGER

Leader says "IS clean now. i report the hacker leader as i was the member .
Gree let me take over the faction leader so is safe to join"

Come on Gree.

Why do I have the feeling that although TAR & Joe Army were DQ'ed for breaking the ToS, they will be back again with maxed out bonuses.

Durt Diggen up Durt Since February 2013 McGurt

Jhenry02
05-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Is this that Darnell guy who posted on my wall?

ohgreatitsryan
05-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Apparently this is normal, I get a ton of messages from sub 250 factions that have everything but guild increase maxed.....totally legit.

steveo127
05-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Ferr's has 0 daily income. it's a monthly income of well over 300 billion, all at once.

I doubt any faction other than Ferr has a higher collective daily income than mine, and we are about 200 billion behind this faction. Very sketchy.

MCPON
05-08-2013, 02:47 PM
I want to preface my comments by noting that I can’t stand hacks and I wish Gree could remove them all. Whether it is a matter of if they can, or whether or not they are willing to is an entirely different discussion.

That being said, it is getting rather old listening to the same few forum members CONSTANTLY complaining about hacks, as if the squeaky wheel gets the grease. It comes across as sour g****s. What bothers me most is these same players crying out about speculated factions or members being hacks, with little or no proof. Who cares if you think someone might be cheating? What is to gain in trying to ruin the reputation of factions? Is it so you can better fill your own guilds? If you think a player or faction is cheating, then take a screen shot and send it to Gree. If Gree doesn’t take action and you don’t like it, then your options are simple: quit playing the game, stop being foolish enough to waste money on gold, or go on making Gree rich as you already do.

I don’t like coming up against hack players or factions either, but this constantly crying wolf ordeal is tiring. If you have real proof then please send it to Gree, otherwise just stop with the witch hunt already.

Ranger4Life
05-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Ferr's has 0 daily income. it's a monthly income of well over 300 billion, all at once.

I said daily income, not daily donations.

Bobar
05-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Hmmm. Who finished between 103 & 105?

Reference 1.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53364-Battle-For-Ireland-Winners!

Hmmm. Let me find out a little more about them, perhaps they have a recruitment thread on here...

Reference 2.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45835-The-real-kings-greenland-top-25

Whoa, nearly maxed out all the way back in the beginning of February.

Factions that get have benefited from ingame money gained by breaking the ToS should A. Have those funds removed or B. If too large an amount is from violating the ToS....Nuke it.

Reference 3.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48618-219214140-LOOKING-FOR-10-Members-or-a-MERGER

Leader says "IS clean now. i report the hacker leader as i was the member .
Gree let me take over the faction leader so is safe to join"

Come on Gree.

Why do I have the feeling that although TAR & Joe Army were DQ'ed for breaking the ToS, they will be back again with maxed out bonuses.

Durt Diggen up Durt Since February 2013 McGurt

i read all but can´t or don´t want to belive this happens. gree knows about cheated bonuses and doesn´t dq that faction in total?!

Durt McGurt
05-08-2013, 06:58 PM
I want to preface my comments by noting that I can’t stand hacks and I wish Gree could remove them all. Whether it is a matter of if they can, or whether or not they are willing to is an entirely different discussion.

That being said, it is getting rather old listening to the same few forum members CONSTANTLY complaining about hacks, as if the squeaky wheel gets the grease. It comes across as sour g****s. What bothers me most is these same players crying out about speculated factions or members being hacks, with little or no proof. Who cares if you think someone might be cheating? What is to gain in trying to ruin the reputation of factions? Is it so you can better fill your own guilds? If you think a player or faction is cheating, then take a screen shot and send it to Gree. If Gree doesn’t take action and you don’t like it, then your options are simple: quit playing the game, stop being foolish enough to waste money on gold, or go on making Gree rich as you already do.

I don’t like coming up against hack players or factions either, but this constantly crying wolf ordeal is tiring. If you have real proof then please send it to Gree, otherwise just stop with the witch hunt already.

Thank you for your feedback. Somethings are not obvious to everyone. But if you read any of the posts in the links you would see all the proof you would need. As far as the witchhunt, it continues.

Durt McGurt
05-08-2013, 07:09 PM
i read all but can´t or don´t want to belive this happens. gree knows about cheated bonuses and doesn´t dq that faction in total?!

Boy would I be pissed if I purchased vaults of cash to buy faction boosts when other factions could do it with just a few clicks.

Sensei
05-08-2013, 07:26 PM
just dont know

coolman
05-08-2013, 07:50 PM
so how? What can u do? what can gree do? cry u all crying babies. i heard many crying babies shooting to gree few months ago!!!. What!what! how many months ago?.... so we still alive!!!strong and more powerful..

Poppa
05-08-2013, 07:56 PM
so how? What can u do? what can gree do? cry u all crying babies. i heard many crying babies shooting to gree few months ago!!!. What!what! how many months ago?.... so we still alive!!!strong and more powerful..
No matter what place your faction gets,it doesnt matter cuz your tainted. You now can join the other 3 factions that got cought red handed.

coolman
05-08-2013, 08:41 PM
we are still recruiting

Faction name; The Real Kings
Faction ID; 125928554
we have a brother faction
Faction name: The Real Hunters
FAction ID: 305143213
we have almost the same bonous
join Nw
We are going to top 25 or even top 10
Let the crying babies cry more...

Casualty rate=20%;
Health= +26%,
Ground att= 25%
Air att= 25%;
infantry Att= 30%;
Sea Att= 25%
Building Def= +30%;
Building Output= +25%;
Guild= +38;
Infantry Def= +30%;
Ground Def= +30%;
Air Def= +30%;
Sea Def= +30%
[/SIZE]

MCPON
05-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Tisk, tisk, tisk. Oh Coolman, or is it really Superman, ex-member of TAR. You cheat, you steal and then you have the nerve to go after your old faction that you attempted to hijack. All this because they reported you to Gree and you got kicked to the curb. I spoke earlier of hating hacks, and that's stating my opinion lightly. However, what is even worse than a hack is someone who benefited from a hack faction (TAR) and is a thief too. Too bad for you Gree found out your real identity SUPERMAN, because there are no more telephone booths in which you can hide.

I am a cow
05-08-2013, 11:53 PM
we are still recruiting

Faction name; The Real Kings
Faction ID; 125928554
we have a brother faction
Faction name: The Real Hunters
FAction ID: 305143213
we have almost the same bonous
join Nw
We are going to top 25 or even top 10
Let the crying babies cry more...

Casualty rate=20%;
Health= +26%,
Ground att= 25%
Air att= 25%;
infantry Att= 30%;
Sea Att= 25%
Building Def= +30%;
Building Output= +25%;
Guild= +38;
Infantry Def= +30%;
Ground Def= +30%;
Air Def= +30%;
Sea Def= +30%
[/SIZE]

Go away any ways the faction seems suspicious plus why buy money when you can buy gold and get that top 100 spot?

coolman
05-09-2013, 02:02 AM
u would never find out who am i. i still in the faction. crying babies...

BlackArrow
05-09-2013, 02:03 AM
This is mind-boggling....

Is anyone home at Gree? Bueller?, Bueller?....

coolman
05-09-2013, 02:29 AM
dump.......

yankeefreak
05-10-2013, 11:06 AM
who cares. and this is too fill the 10 character requirement