03) Sky Guardian+
04) Wicked Wrath+
05) Storm Sorcerer+
06) Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Rainment+
07) Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+/Armor of the Infernal Lord+
08) Admiral's Battleworn Regalia+/Dark Prince's Royal Armor+
09) Deep Dragon Mail+/Swamp Shaman Robes+
10) Horrible Wurm Costume+

If I've remembered correctly, for both main knights, Regalia+ can give Starmetal+ 303 damage, twice for 606, need 1 more hp to 2 shots, thus Armors which above ATK 1209 can 2 shots Starmetal+, otherwise need 3.

Starmetal+ should be able 3 shots any armors, confirm?

Feel free to discuss.

600RR
05-08-2013, 05:27 AM
Wow, I actually thought Starmetal was way up there with Dragon Aegis, how wrong I was O.O I know the def was bad, but damn.

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 05:45 AM
Actually there is no purely right or wrong, but the low defense of starmetal does suck.

I've compete starmetal+ with Regalia+, which prove that when Starmetal+ faces high attack armors, it becomes weaker.
Wow, I actually thought Starmetal was way up there with Dragon Aegis, how wrong I was O.O I know the def was bad, but damn.

Aradan
05-08-2013, 09:46 AM
to me starmental is only good for use on your final knight with arena, with your main knight 1st taking out as much as possible, a very high defense knight second to take lots of hits and deal average damage, then hopefully your starmental can finish off with 1 or 2 attacks since it can't take many.

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Good point, as the 3rd place would be the great choice. It can make sure that no body can one shot it, and it should be able use 1 simple attack and 1 special attack to kill the enemy.
to me starmental is only good for use on your final knight with arena, with your main knight 1st taking out as much as possible, a very high defense knight second to take lots of hits and deal average damage, then hopefully your starmental can finish off with 1 or 2 attacks since it can't take many.

Sunsfan1caw
05-09-2013, 03:50 PM

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but starmetal can only be equipped by your main knight.

To me, starmetal is just a huge disappointment. I have not yet found a good use for it, either in the arena or in farming. And it's a PITA to level up since you don't get ANY matching element bonus (you'd think that would be just the opposite, right?). It's a great concept but not really useful. It does look badass though.

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 06:50 AM
Where would normal Sky Guardian fall on the list?

deathexe
05-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Where would normal Sky Guardian fall on the list?

Probably somewhere around regalia+ and deep dragon+.
Sky guardian's pretty balanced, 916atk and 1027def, but its stats are a wee bit low as compared to the balanced armors like half dragon+ and infernal lord+. The great thing about it is its unique element combination.

basbeer
05-10-2013, 07:57 AM
Hi deathexe! Could you explain why sky guardian's combination is that great? I've got a sky guardian and imo the combination sucks. :/

deathexe
05-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Hi deathexe! Could you explain why sky guardian's combination is that great? I've got a sky guardian and imo the combination sucks. :/

I guess the good thing about its element combination is that it dominates the tank armors like deep dragon+ and swamp shaman. So if you manage to put your sky guardian in the right place, it helps get rid of the opponent's tank so as to let you other knights dish out the damage. That's probably the good thing about the element combination.

iisaiahc
05-10-2013, 08:06 AM
I have the choice of leveling both Regalia + and Half Dragon +. Which should i start on first?

basbeer
05-10-2013, 08:07 AM
I guess the good thing about its element combination is that it dominates the tank armors like deep dragon+ and swamp shaman. So if you manage to put your sky guardian in the right place, it helps get rid of the opponent's tank so as to let you other knights dish out the damage. That's probably the good thing about the element combination.

Thanks for the quick reaction! Yea me and my friend were fusing for fun and then I got a random SK. Didn't level it much but so far it gets it ass handed in the arena..

Cheers to you as well my friend!

deathexe
05-10-2013, 08:19 AM
I have the choice of leveling both Regalia + and Half Dragon +. Which should i start on first?

I would say go for the half dragon first, i'd prefer balance over pure attack. But that's just my opinion though.

Justice711
05-10-2013, 09:15 AM

What are the rest of your level 70 armor... Since both have wood element, u can decide whether u need fire more or spirit in your team :)

Thorusa
05-10-2013, 12:35 PM
What are the rest of your level 70 armor... Since both have wood element, u can decide whether u need fire more or spirit in your team :)

Wood element?

Harvey Guo
05-10-2013, 12:37 PM
he means earth element.
Wood element?

Thorusa
05-10-2013, 12:39 PM
he means earth element.
Regalia doesn't have earth element?

Harvey Guo
05-10-2013, 01:14 PM
then he may think both half dragon and deep dragon, otherwise, he wont say need spirit to against wood(earth).

Regalia doesn't have earth element?

Thorusa
05-10-2013, 01:18 PM
then he may think both half dragon and deep dragon, otherwise, he wont say need spirit to against wood(earth).
Haha sorry, didn't get his sentence quite good :p

Slevinn
05-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Where is the dragon tamer costume+ in all this?

Harvey Guo
05-10-2013, 02:17 PM
that armor is my favorite good looking armor, but due to the lower stats which totally dominated by swamp shaman+ and deep dragon+, I have to remove it from the list:(
Where is the dragon tamer costume+ in all this?

Slevinn
05-10-2013, 02:22 PM
that armor is my favorite good looking armor, but due to the lower stats which totally dominated by swamp shaman+ and deep dragon+, I have to remove it from the list:(

That is my favourite aswell. Best looking armor yet!
But are the maxed + stats lower than the shaman+ ?

Harvey Guo
05-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Unfortunately, yes:(

ATK 767 DEF 1034

Swamp shaman+

ATK 816 DEF 1120
That is my favourite aswell. Best looking armor yet!
But are the maxed + stats lower than the shaman+ ?

Slevinn
05-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Unfortunately, yes:(

ATK 767 DEF 1034

Swamp shaman+

ATK 816 DEF 1120

Wow that is indeed some diffrence. They should improve the stats of the Dragon Tamer Costume for 2 reasons:
1. It's extremely hard to get the normal version of the Dragon Tamer Costume, let alone the + version. Where the Swamp Shaman is rather easy to get.
2. What is the deal with 3star armor being better than a 4star legendary?

So Wise One, your move

Keymoe
05-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Wow that is indeed some diffrence. They should improve the stats of the Dragon Tamer Costume for 2 reasons:
1. It's extremely hard to get the normal version of the Dragon Tamer Costume, let alone the + version. Where the Swamp Shaman is rather easy to get.
2. What is the deal with 3star armor being better than a 4star legendary?

So Wise One, your move
To elaborate on this point I think Infernal Armour and Swamp Shaman should be nerfed as its unfair that craftable armours are so much better than the harder to attain non craftables. This is the same case with * map armours being better than ** chest/combination armours. Also a couple *** armors if I'm not mistaken.

Harvey Guo
05-10-2013, 03:39 PM
To elaborate on this point I think Infernal Armour and Swamp Shaman should be nerfed as its unfair that craftable armours are so much better than the harder to attain non craftables. This is the same case with * map armours being better than ** chest/combination armours. Also a couple *** armors if I'm not mistaken.
Nerf is a good idea, also need to improve the Legendary armor to make them become real legendary:)

Eunuchorn
05-10-2013, 06:03 PM

People, i've been saying this since my very first suggestion thread.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47252-Quality-of-Life-Issues-Changes
All 2 star armors should have exact same stats
All 3 star armor should have exact same stats
All 4 star armor should have exact same stats
All boss armor should be 5 stars & balanced around each other

Buccaneer & half dragon are absolutely stupidly overpowered & everyone has one, my 3 team 70/70 Wicked wraith is totally dominated by these silly 1500/1300 Fire armors

jcuff17
05-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Wow I want all those armors, only have three

Keymoe
05-12-2013, 01:58 PM

Buccaneer & half dragon are absolutely stupidly overpowered & everyone has one, my 3 team 70/70 Wicked wraith is totally dominated by these silly 1500/1300 Fire armors
Pretty sure I +1'd your post ages ago on that thread...

Jordon1992
05-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Would someone help teach me how to make good arms currently lvl 60 with horrible armour

busteroaf
05-28-2013, 04:33 PM

This is a multi-edge sword. If they made every level of armor with the same stats, I feel you'd get copycat builds with a quickness, and (I think) it will get boring. Many battles would come down to who misses first or who has what armor in which spot. Or, you simply have those that CAN get the legendary-ish boss armor, and they're magically instantly all better than everyone else (provided they level their gear properly, and level up themselves)

Also, there is the $$ aspect of the game. People assume that because it is a new boss armor "OMG, BOSS ARMOR! MUST HAVE!" without taking into consideration the ability to get the + version, or if it even has better stats. They'll spend money on gems for health refreshes, or energy refreshes. Then Joe player gets said armor and hopefully tries to max it out, thus ensuring Joe player keeps playing the game longer, and without realizing, there is just as good armor available through normal questing (aka "free"). People see a cool looking armor (which who doesn't have that "I think my knight looks pimp wearing this" armor that they keep around?) they want, and are willing to spend money for it, regardless of stats. If all stats were the same, and people were made aware on a large-scale basis, (you know, this forum perhaps, or simply smart enough) they'd probably stop spending money on them. People just see "ooh, legendary, **** armor! its the next best thing." Purely a money grab. So by keeping the stats fluid between levels, they can ensure money flow simply by releasing armors that look attractive as opposed to have the best stats.

Plus, the game by advertisement, is free to play. So if they only had the best armors as the purchasable/DPC chests (which many people would say it should be) it would be seen as unfair, and clearly geared towards the money spenders. People who have no intention of spending money, would probably quickly leave, thus really ensuring less money spent. This way, with some of the craftable armor with solid stats, it allows people to be competitive without having to spend money. The longer a person plays, the more likely they are to eventually spend money. A positive for the player base as a whole, as more people are around, thus more potential money spenders for Gree.

For many of us though, yes, many would like to see the best armors be the least attainable, only had by a select few. If that is the case though, then the gem farmers/buyers should have the advantage, and then the game becomes "(s)he who spends more, wins more" and that makes the game just suck for people who don't spend money. As long as there is a way to purchase more arena energy, more gems, and more boss energy, there will always be the people who will "pay to win" thus instantly making it unfair to those who don't pay. Does Bob with the $12000 credit line who blows $$ on the game in the form of "buying" his way to boss armor deserve to be better than Joe who doesn't spend a dime and tries to farm his way doing quests and fusing etc? Some think yes, some think no. In this case, maybe I'm far reaching in my thinking or theorizing, but by not always having the best armor be the boss armor, or that new super legendary, it alleviates some of this from happening.