PDA

View Full Version : Pagoda Pandamonium, update

dart
05-07-2013, 09:04 PM
This is really Beardy's thread, he deserves the credit, but that thread was getting spammy so thought I'd start clean.

UPDATED TO REFLECT COMMENTS

This building appears to have income growth based on a new algorithm, a bit less than A but better than B.
Items in red are estimates.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a518/csommers79/Pagoda_zpsc46dd568.gif

dart
05-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Please only post here if your post is filling in an unknown data entry above or correcting an error. (Wishful thinking, I know)

AFed
05-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Just one thing to add to gold cost. I'd factor in the in-game cash that will need to be purchased to get the required amount for the upgrades, so attack/gold is actually a bit less.

Thanks for updating!

Stav
05-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Spot on but,
In the money shop it says payout 240k not 10k here?

CohibAA
05-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Spot on but,
In the money shop it says payout 240k not 10k here?

Payout is daily. IPH is hourly.

Hooligany
05-07-2013, 11:38 PM
How big is this building?

hustler98
05-07-2013, 11:38 PM
wow u need tons of money and GOLD to complete that pagoda

Bala82
05-07-2013, 11:40 PM
How big is this building?

4 by 4

i can only get level 3 , can't afford level 4?

the_brein
05-07-2013, 11:43 PM
It seems like gold is the easy part. Getting this much cash for the upgrades will be a serious problem for anyone under 500k iph.

Bala82
05-07-2013, 11:54 PM
It seems like gold is the easy part. Getting this much cash for the upgrades will be a serious problem for anyone under 500k iph.

Now campers get the last laugh :D

Spartacus18888
05-07-2013, 11:56 PM
so 510 hours to complete, in 9 days......umm so its gold or nothing.

Deuces914135880
05-08-2013, 12:15 AM
gold or nothing? no you can still buy it and upgrade it a couple of times without using gold

bjornrey
05-08-2013, 12:22 AM
Luckily I had 250 mil saved up from upgrading long hour buildings, will be able to get the lvl 5 one without using gold hopefully :)

Stav
05-08-2013, 12:50 AM
Payout is daily. IPH is hourly.
Oh Ye my bag. Never noticed the iph.

gambet1234
05-08-2013, 12:51 AM
Unluckily, I had just bought an Office Building and donated the rest of my cash to the Syndicate!
I will be testing if you can double build with this like you can with the Fish Store and Brownstone goals... :)

groovdog
05-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Unluckily, I had just bought an Office Building and donated the rest of my cash to the Syndicate!
I will be testing if you can double build with this like you can with the Fish Store and Brownstone goals... :)The took this from MW so following based on that concept. If you are questioning whether you can get items more than once you cant. If you are questioning can you build two you can. Those that have done so let us know the truth of it. Was in middle of building so first drops tonight.

daware
05-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Missing stats appear to be 2800/1587 and 3000/2350. I'm going off screenshots I saw, not my own findings.

gambet1234
05-08-2013, 01:59 AM
The took this from MW so following based on that concept. If you are questioning whether you can get items more than once you cant. If you are questioning can you build two you can. Those that have done so let us know the truth of it. Was in middle of building so first drops tonight.

If I understand you correctly, you said...

"They already did this in MW. I'm basing everything I say off of that. You only get bonus equipment for upgrading one of the buildings, though you can build two of them. If anyone can confirm what I said then please do so. I'm in the middle of building something now, so (the first drops tonight?!?!)"

I'm a little unsure about that last part...
I'm asking if you can have an Office Building building and do the build goal because you can buy it through the Goals menu. This sometimes allows you to build two buildings at once.

bald zeemer
05-08-2013, 02:07 AM
And it's unequivocally glitching.

gambet1234
05-08-2013, 02:13 AM
I'm pretty sure that longer than six months ago someone said, "Hey, guys! I can build two buildings at once if I build it through the goals menu! I e-mailed GREE :)"

They didn't fix it because those are the game mechanics... in the same way that they didn't fix the NC error that lets you have the strongest building in the game at level 15. That's the game we play.

Edit: I guess I'm saying that, until you show me the line in the official rules that proves that you are right, you are wrong. I assert that it is the game mechanics that they intended and I have the entire time I've been playing as evidence of that fact.

Spartacus18888
05-08-2013, 02:14 AM
I understand you can upgrade, but to complete you need to be an Oil Shiek or a Hacker - I wonder how many Shieks complete.....lol

Bala82
05-08-2013, 02:23 AM
Player with level 10 nightclub shouldn't have no problem.

I am just happy we got a new building to get finally in crime city.

gambet1234
05-08-2013, 02:23 AM
No talk of completing... I can buy it and upgrade it to level2 if I have to wait until my Office Building build completes. If it is like the Build A Fish Store/Brownstone goal then I won't have to wait and I can get the prize for upgrading it to level 3... which I wouldn't have as an option, otherwise, because of bad timing with my build and Syn donations.

SilentJay
05-08-2013, 02:33 AM
so 510 hours to complete, in 9 days......umm so its gold or nothing.

The $ to upgrade will be no probleme "5.5 mil iph" But 510 hrs is just not fair they force you to buy gold again. This game has been promoted as a free game, yet once again they make it impossible. If it were a 219.9999 without a second to loose than ok. But double the Time possible. Wow. What a greeeedy bunch of lires.

bald zeemer
05-08-2013, 02:52 AM
The $ to upgrade will be no probleme "5.5 mil iph" But 510 hrs is just not fair they force you to buy gold again. This game has been promoted as a free game, yet once again they make it impossible. If it were a 219.9999 without a second to loose than ok. But double the Time possible. Wow. What a greeeedy bunch of lires.

There's about a half-dozen modifiers that reduce upgrade time. Most of these were reasonably available to a free player. It is entirely possible to finish this for free - you just need to have had been playing for a long time, have a good IPH and make sure you are willing and able to upgrade on time.

Recruit
05-08-2013, 03:07 AM
I don't understand why some people are complaining.

So what if you don't complete it!!! Take whatever bonuses come your way using cash if you don't want to use gold.

As long as you have $30m the worst thing that will happen is you will get two fantastic buildings with great IPH.

For the love of God people are negative on this forum!!!!

Bala82
05-08-2013, 03:12 AM
I don't understand why some people are complaining.

So what if you don't complete it!!! Take whatever bonuses come your way using cash if you don't want to use gold.

As long as you have $30m the worst thing that will happen is you will get two fantastic buildings with great IPH.

For the love of God people are negative on this forum!!!!

+1 Agreed this is a step forward

bald zeemer
05-08-2013, 03:25 AM
Since we're giving well-earned praise (for once, huzzah!), I'd like to add that it's a very nice-looking building. And on a good payout schedule. Definite props all around on this one.

Just get whoever was responsible for this to start having more control on other areas of the game, and we're set!

Lars
05-08-2013, 03:46 AM
There's about a half-dozen modifiers that reduce upgrade time. Most of these were reasonably available to a free player. It is entirely possible to finish this for free - you just need to have had been playing for a long time, have a good IPH and make sure you are willing and able to upgrade on time.

A half-dozen? If I remember right there were two from box events and I think there was another one as a high syndicate war price (something like top 5 or higher). I don't think the combined time reduction is high enough even if you earned all reductions. (Reductions don't directly add up, e.g. two 30% cost reduction result only in a 51% reduction.) Don't know anybody who had earned all of them (guess only big spenders have a realistic chance) and I *am* a long time player.

However, it does not really matter as the time and price reductions are reported not to work on this building ... So, nobody can get the top prices without spending gold.

bjornrey
05-08-2013, 03:49 AM
So if I get this all right (I have not been playing MW for the last year so I have no experience of these kind of events), we now get the opportunity to build and upgrade this building. If we ugrade it fast enough (during the event) we get bonuses. And if we are free players we are not likely to reach above lvl 5 before the event ends unless we have alot of former equipment lowering the upgrading time of buildings.

Probably a stupid question, will we be able to build 2 of these? And will we be able to contiue to upgrade these buildings after the event (without the bonuses ofc)

If that is the case I think we all can agree that it is a pretty nice building with a pretty good potential to increase IPH severly.

2 of these at lvl 5 will increase IPH by roughly 500k which I must say is quite nice for the money it will cost you.

Please do correct me if any of my thoughts on this are wrong!

/B

BigMoney
05-08-2013, 03:50 AM
How sure are you in the upgrade cost numbers? I have 30% off building upgrade cost, and it just cost me $17,535,000 to upgrade the Pagoda to level 2. Some simple math implies that the cost without the perk would be $25,050,000 to upgrade the building to level 2 (as opposed to the currently listed $31mil number).

I want to make sure I have the numbers exactly right, because I can't make it to level 10, so I want to make sure I spend my gold as wisely as possible in cutting upgrade time (i.e. it would be really dumb to spend gold to finish an upgrade if I don't have the cash on hand to afford the next upgrade).

Invisigoth
05-08-2013, 03:53 AM
I have a 30% reduction in building upgrade cost. But the building is still 15m? So does that mean

1) that the initial cost is the same but the reduction only applies once upgrade's start, ie: level 2 onwards
2) The reference to 15m is that most people playing the game by now already have a 30% reduction as they are easily to come by if you've been playing for a while
3) my reduction is not actaully working?
4) It does not apply to LE buildings?
5) Gree screwed up as it's the first LE building?

BigMoney
05-08-2013, 03:55 AM
I have a 30% reduction in building upgrade cost. But the building is still 15m? So does that mean

1) that the initial cost is the same but the reduction only applies once upgrade's start, ie: level 2 onwards
2) The reference to 15m is that most people playing the game by now already have a 30% reduction as they are easily to come by if you've been playing for a while
3) my reduction is not actaully working?
4) It does not apply to LE buildings?
5) Gree screwed up as it's the first LE building?

Constructing a building isn't the same thing as upgrading a building. So no, you don't get a discount in purchasing the building. All money buildings you can buy in the Store are full-priced, not just the Pagoda.

Spartacus18888
05-08-2013, 03:57 AM
Its not about complaining.

Its not about time played......

But surely you make a Task possible - not 10 times out....Reality and Greed are starting to move further apart - a month to build would have been tough enough - 9 days....please...

Whilst I agree - its nice to have a new building etc etc....its nice to get prizes for upgrades etc etc....its opening more for the hackers to get - That's what needs to worked on before buildings. IMHO- But sorry if that goes down as negative.

Spartacus18888
05-08-2013, 04:01 AM
And one other question - am I right in assuming the bonuses will stop in 9 days...ie if I level from 5 - 6 will I get the prize or just the building.

Invisigoth
05-08-2013, 04:04 AM
thank you bigmoney

Invisigoth
05-08-2013, 04:06 AM
Is it worth cancelling a level 9 to 10 upgrade of a loft to get 2.5 more days worth of upgrade on the Pagoda building.... mmmm.... what do you all think?

BigMoney
05-08-2013, 04:36 AM
Is it worth cancelling a level 9 to 10 upgrade of a loft to get 2.5 more days worth of upgrade on the Pagoda building.... mmmm.... what do you all think?

I mean, you have to sell the building to cancel the upgrade, right? (Or would you use gold to finish the loft upgrade?) So there's the opportunity cost of that to consider, but the answer depends entirely on how far you actually plan to go in the Pagoda event-- if you have the cash required for upgrades, and how much gold you're willing to spend on the event, etc. Instead of going into way too much detail, here's a summary of my opinion.

If you have tons of in-game cash and tons of gold: upgrade the loft with gold, upgrade the Pagoda to 10 with gold.
If you have tons of in-game cash but not too much gold but still plan to make it decently far with the Pagoda, sell the loft.
If you don't have enough in-game cash to level the Pagoda to level 5 and/or less than 360 gold (assuming 9 days left in the event and 2.5 days left to upgrade the loft), then just wait for the loft to upgrade.

Basically I only think you should do something drastic with the loft if you actually anticipate using those 2.5 days time to upgrade, which seems probable.

Bala82
05-08-2013, 05:10 AM
Big money has a point if it takes time to save for the upgrade for level 2 than wait for upgrade to finish assuming you can start upgrade within last 2 days the deadline.

If this is going monthly event i would advise people to continue to save after event for next building so that you are more prepared because it seems a lot of player seem caught off guard with this event.

bald zeemer
05-08-2013, 05:12 AM
A half-dozen? If I remember right there were two from box events and I think there was another one as a high syndicate war price (something like top 5 or higher). I don't think the combined time reduction is high enough even if you earned all reductions. (Reductions don't directly add up, e.g. two 30% cost reduction result only in a 51% reduction.) Don't know anybody who had earned all of them (guess only big spenders have a realistic chance) and I *am* a long time player.

However, it does not really matter as the time and price reductions are reported not to work on this building ... So, nobody can get the top prices without spending gold.

The mods definitely work on this building.

I don't have access to the full list of mods just at the moment, but from the top of my head Loaded Dice (open-10), Cobra Roadster (not sure what event) and Santa Shield (PvP?) all give time reduction, as do at least 2 (I think it's actually 3) top leaderboard prizes, as well as a syndicate mod (top 2 or top 3, can't remember). I know for a fact that there is at least 1 free player who has the capacity to pull off the full upgrade for free.

If anyone had all of the mods (nobody does) their total reduction would be, I think, somewhere around the 80% mark. The largest total cumulative mod around is somewhere around the 60% mark, IIRC. And yes, I am aware that they stack.

edit: I've just been shown the list by a team-mate. There is another upgrade time mod, the Widowmaker. Widowmaker, Santa Shield and Cobra were all PvP items, so well and truly available to free players. So with these items a free player could have achieved a total time reduction of 45%, which would bring the total upgrade time to 291 hours - which would require a minimum gold spend of 390. Had they got the syndicate mod they'd be able to do it for free (as I mentioned, at least 1 person is in this boat).

Also, it was 3 top leaderboard prizes that gave time reduction mods (25% a piece). Which brings the maximum theoretical reduction to 81.5% (as mentioned, nobody has the full set, but these mods become of increasingly little value the more you get, because they stack).

Probably a stupid question, will we be able to build 2 of these? And will we be able to contiue to upgrade these buildings after the event (without the bonuses ofc)

Yes. Just buy them before the event ends.

Invisigoth
05-08-2013, 05:13 AM
If my maths are correct I will be able to upgrade to level 6 instead of 5 with the extra 2.5 days without gold. So the question is what is the prize for level 6 and is it worth it?

I haven't seen a full list of weapons earned so far... can somebody post please?

bald zeemer
05-08-2013, 05:20 AM
The stats on lvl 6 prize are 1500/1282. Not sure what category.

BigMoney
05-08-2013, 05:24 AM
Kunai are typically melee weapons.

Edit: by "typically" I mean they ARE knives, but it's not like GREE has never miscategorized an item before and it's not sitting in my inventory.

BigMoney
05-08-2013, 05:42 AM
Also, since I haven't seen the payouts listed anywhere, here is what they are without any Tycoon bonus, etc., assuming it's a type B building (which I'm assuming it is based on the payout my level 2 pagoda):

Level 1: $240,000
Level 2: $480,000
Level 3: $840,000
Level 4: $1,320,000
Level 5: $1,920,000
Level 6: $2,640,000
Level 7: $3,480,000
Level 8: $4,440,000
Level 9: $5,520,000
Level 10: $7,200,000

Invisigoth
05-08-2013, 05:46 AM
thanks bald zeemer. Can someone list all of them 1 to 10 what you get at each lvl for ease of reference pls

scott(ST6)
05-08-2013, 05:51 AM
Can you build 2 pagodas at the same time?

Bala82
05-08-2013, 05:58 AM
i thought it was Type A building because it's limited time building?

Dipstik
05-08-2013, 05:58 AM
Not without cheating. Why... Are you cheating, Scott?

#smug

scott(ST6)
05-08-2013, 06:09 AM
Not without cheating. Why... Are you cheating, Scott?

#smug

someone in our syndicate thought you could build 2 of the LE buildings at the same time...If im cheating I'm doing a pretty horrible job of it

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/099/383/1297536933725.jpg?1297539467

Dipstik
05-08-2013, 06:15 AM
Fantastic!

#smug

BigMoney
05-08-2013, 06:16 AM
i thought it was Type A building because it's limited time building?

Level 2 pays out twice what Level 1 does. Type A should pay out three times as much for Level 2.

bjornrey
05-08-2013, 06:24 AM
I might be a tad bit slow now due to studying 24/7 the last week but how is 10k/hour vs 30k/hour 2 times as much?

Or do you count it as increasing with 20k and in such it is an increase by double?

murf
05-08-2013, 06:24 AM
Now campers get the last laugh :D

Campers don't have the huge IPH needed for this...NCs alone don't get top IPH...you need the other top buildings to get there. I'd estimate at least a $2mm/hr IPH (if 100% collection) to be able to max out free upgrades (which is 6)

murf
05-08-2013, 06:29 AM
Its not about complaining.

Its not about time played......

But surely you make a Task possible - not 10 times out....Reality and Greed are starting to move further apart - a month to build would have been tough enough - 9 days....please...

Whilst I agree - its nice to have a new building etc etc....its nice to get prizes for upgrades etc etc....its opening more for the hackers to get - That's what needs to worked on before buildings. IMHO- But sorry if that goes down as negative.

I think the time period is about perfect. High income free players can get to level 5 or 6 quite easily. If you want to get high-end prizes you can spend gold. This sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Spartacus18888
05-08-2013, 06:55 AM
interesting murf, ill be happy with level 5 or 6, I chucked in a bit of lying around gold from last war....so im at levelling up...Greedy me wanted it all....lol

OneHoop
05-08-2013, 06:58 AM
Dart, you miscalculated upgrade costs based upon a 75% upgrade cost reduction, when the reduction is actually 65.7%. Actual costs should be slightly lower, so that L2 upgrade is 25.05M.

Also, gold per upgrade hour seems to be 5, at least for initial construction.

Bala82
05-08-2013, 07:03 AM
Level 2 pays out twice what Level 1 does. Type A should pay out three times as much for Level 2.

Thank you for confirming this :)

BigMoney
05-08-2013, 12:30 PM
I might be a tad bit slow now due to studying 24/7 the last week but how is 10k/hour vs 30k/hour 2 times as much?

Or do you count it as increasing with 20k and in such it is an increase by double?

Who says all the info in the OP is correct? I don't know where they got their information from, but I know for a fact that the cost to upgrade to level 2 is not $31mil, as I already purchased that upgrade (for $17,535,000 with 30% off upgrade cost, which means it should cost $25,050,000 at normal price, as stated at the top of page 4), and the payout for level 2 was twice that of level 1 (I can personally confirm this). There is no way the OP's "IPH gain" numbers are correct either. My guess is whoever did that assumed it was a Type A building.

Dart, you miscalculated upgrade costs based upon a 75% upgrade cost reduction, when the reduction is actually 65.7%. Actual costs should be slightly lower, so that L2 upgrade is 25.05M.

Also, gold per upgrade hour seems to be 5, at least for initial construction.

It's 5 gold per hour to build, 10 gold per hour to upgrade.

nopenopenope
05-08-2013, 12:33 PM
This thread is worse than the original. I blame Dart....don't start anymore fire threads in the future.

#smug

SilentJay
05-08-2013, 01:18 PM

I never missed a event tired to the minute. I have zero gold items. And never spent gold on a event. I have been known to spend on wars though as this is a group thing. But i never won a time modifier. Luck of the box. Ērate. Brief case. What ever you want to call it. Most i know that have. Have sent gold to get it. Yes its a good event. Lots of nice items i will make it to level 6. So its cool. But no. Even with every modifier i dont think its possible. To those who have them.
A little jealous but happy for you. LoL

Beardy
05-08-2013, 01:27 PM
This thread is worse than the original. I blame Dart....don't start anymore fire threads in the future.

#smug

And whats wrong with the original thread?

Or was that just an example of your smugness?

dart
05-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Updated the table to reflect comments, which was quite difficult given there were only 3 datapoints in over 60 posts. I will most likely not have time to make any further updates.

Lars
05-08-2013, 03:54 PM
The mods definitely work on this building.
Great! That's good news to me. (I have 25% upgrade time reduction and 51% upgrade price reduction).

edit: I've just been shown the list by a team-mate. There is another upgrade time mod, the Widowmaker. Widowmaker, Santa Shield and Cobra were all PvP items, so well and truly available to free players..

OK, much more than I remembered I have to admit.

I have now my list available:

Cobra Roaster (10%) was for top 25 cash collectors. I guess there was no real chance for free players to get it as they have to compete against those with gold buildings. Also, these are only a total of 25 players who owns them. (I understood the post I originally replied to as almost all long time players should have enough time reduction bonuses.)

Santa Shield Armor (10%) was even worse, top 10 players with PvP Victories -- should have been impossible without gold stamina refills.

XM Sniper Rifle gives 25% but was a get-20 price for the single top scoring player only. Absolutely impossible for non-gold spenders.

Street Demon (10%) was a top 500 price in a get-20 event (very hard to reach without gold though maybe possible for a few free players).

Exploding Dices gave 25%. Don't know where you could get the the window maker from.

For a free player I would only expect the exploding dice and perhaps the widow maker. If he was lucky.

dudeman
05-08-2013, 04:08 PM
I have 51.4% faster and 72.56% cheaper upgrades. I think I miscalculated my original estimate of being able to complete this quest though. Even with my bonuses I think I may just be able to get the level 10 upgrade started before time runs out, but not complete the upgrade within the time limit.

I already have all the cash I will need though, so at least I won't have to worry there! :cool:

lordsagacity
05-08-2013, 04:27 PM
I have 51.4% faster and 72.56% cheaper upgrades. I think I miscalculated my original estimate of being able to complete this quest though. Even with my bonuses I think I may just be able to get the level 10 upgrade started before time runs out, but not complete the upgrade within the time limit.

I already have all the cash I will need though, so at least I won't have to worry there! :cool:
How is that you have 72.56% cheaper upgrades? Minigun Striker, Evidence Blaster, Executive Coupe, anything else?

SilentJay
05-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Great! That's good news to me. (I have 25% upgrade time reduction and 51% upgrade price reduction).

OK, much more than I remembered I have to admit.

I have now my list available:

Cobra Roaster (10%) was for top 25 cash collectors. I guess there was no real chance for free players to get it as they have to compete against those with gold buildings. Also, these are only a total of 25 players who owns them. (I understood the post I originally replied to as almost all long time players should have enough time reduction bonuses.)

Santa Shield Armor (10%) was even worse, top 10 players with PvP Victories -- should have been impossible without gold stamina refills.

XM Sniper Rifle gives 25% but was a get-20 price for the single top scoring player only. Absolutely impossible for non-gold spenders.

Street Demon (10%) was a top 500 price in a get-20 event (very hard to reach without gold though maybe possible for a few free players).

Exploding Dices gave 25%. Don't know where you could get the the window maker from.

For a free player I would only expect the exploding dice and perhaps the widow maker. If he was lucky.

So like i said. Its another obligation to spend on a game promoted as a free game....

Swedevil
05-09-2013, 12:55 AM
So like i said. Its another obligation to spend on a game promoted as a free game....

Nothing says you HAVE to play in this or make it to the top. It is promoted as a free app because it can be played well for free and many do it. Consider the fact that even Angry Birds has options to purchase things... and it was the top free app for a long time. Subway surfer....yup, same thing. Have to pay for certain boards!

bald zeemer
05-09-2013, 01:05 AM
I never missed a event tired to the minute. I have zero gold items. And never spent gold on a event. I have been known to spend on wars though as this is a group thing. But i never won a time modifier. Luck of the box. Ērate. Brief case. What ever you want to call it. Most i know that have. Have sent gold to get it. Yes its a good event. Lots of nice items i will make it to level 6. So its cool. But no. Even with every modifier i dont think its possible. To those who have them.
A little jealous but happy for you. LoL

I don't have any of the "potentially available to free players" items I listed (I was working in Papua New Guinea at the time, and didn't have internet).

I do have the XM Sniper and the syndicate bonus. 40% off time, very handy, but I'll still have to spend gold. However, it is by an enormous margin the best stat boost per gold spent.

edit/ Lars: Your list is incomplete. Evidenced by the fact that you listed fewer items than I did. Although to be fair you named one of the top 1 prizes. For the record the other 2 are Weaponised T-82 (as opposed to non-weaponised T-82's, I suppose) and some form of Jetpack. Both, as mentioned also giving 25% off. If my post was unclear, I apologise, but I never intended to imply that a top leaderboard prize was viable for a free player.

Lars
05-09-2013, 11:09 AM
edit/ Lars: Your list is incomplete. Evidenced by the fact that you listed fewer items than I did. Although to be fair you named one of the top 1 prizes. For the record the other 2 are Weaponised T-82 (as opposed to non-weaponised T-82's, I suppose) and some form of Jetpack. Both, as mentioned also giving 25% off.

True. The top scoring prizes are a bit off-radar for me: After you mentioned it I found the Jetpack , it's another top 1 prize. The T-82 is another top 1 and my screenshot says its bonus is "buildings upgrade 25%". I thought this was an upgrade price reduction and not a time reduction but maybe I was wrong.

Marian79
05-13-2013, 12:24 AM
Thanks for this post. Also i think the upgrade costs depends on your bonuses, ex: for me lvl 8 pagoda cost 380 mil.