PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoff

Raistmar
05-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Anyone else watching the playoffs?

What's your favourite team?

Who do you think will face off in the finals?

What do you think about D. Rose sitting out of the game even though he has been cleared by the doctors to play since march way before the playoffs started.

And just how great has the bulls been so far, playing wounded and still making it to round 2 and upsetting the heavy favourites Miami in their game 1. How far can they go?

Can Steph Curry carry his team all the way to the finals or would he be stopped by the aging superstars of spurs?

Can Durant go back to the finals now that he's flying solo having Westbrook sidelined with a knee injury or will he get knocked around by Zbo and marc gasol's Memphis?

And can the knick's duo of melo and jr smith continue their hot shooting or would they get suffocated by indiana's rising star Paul George and their defense.

I for one even though I know it's very unlikely, would like to see the bulls and the warriors face off in the finals.

There's nothing better than cheering for the underdogs and see them pull an upset victory!

The Wise One
05-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Been following it since Day 1! Rootin' for my GSW!

Raistmar
05-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Yeah go dubs! And they tied the series 1 - 1. I hope both curry and Thompson light it up at home.

The Wise One
05-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Splash Bros. going to make it rain threes tonight. I'm loving Draymond Green's play as of late.

Neomagic
05-11-2013, 11:06 PM
Didn't expect you go be a basketball fan, Wise one. I'm sooooooo disappointed that the Nuggets lost. They were the team that I thought could have represented the West.

Zach3432
05-11-2013, 11:14 PM
GS needs to run more, but never count out the Spurs with Pop as the coach. I like LeBron, not the Heat so much (I'm an Ohioan). The Grizz is who I'm pulling for, SHOW THE BIG MEN SOME LOVE! I was a post player and love to see teams and aren't as guard focused and know how to win on the inside

Neomagic
05-11-2013, 11:17 PM
hah, I'm surprised you're a LeBron fan. I was under the impression that everyone from Ohio hates him. The West is up in the air now that Westbrook is out. I wish Rudy Gay still played with the grizz though, now they are just too boring to watch. I'm reallly high on the Pacers, and I think they can take out the Heat

Zach3432
05-14-2013, 06:21 AM
Not everyone hates. He needed help in Cleveland and the Cavs never did anything to get him that help. I don't exactly blame him when the organization is the one screwing up. How bout them Grizz? And Miami is going to the finals. Anderson can bang down low with Hibbert, the only place the Pacers have an advantage.

Raistmar
05-14-2013, 08:30 AM
I've never liked Rudy Gay. He takes a lot of bad shots, the only good thing he brings is the highlight reels and those does not make you win games. They might be boring to watch now but grizzlies is a better team with gay out.

Zach3432
05-14-2013, 08:39 AM
Hard to stop the post game they have when all every other team cares about is the guard play. I find it fun to watch, but again, I'm partial toward post players.

The Wise One
05-14-2013, 01:03 PM
GS needs to run more, but never count out the Spurs with Pop as the coach. I like LeBron, not the Heat so much (I'm an Ohioan). The Grizz is who I'm pulling for, SHOW THE BIG MEN SOME LOVE! I was a post player and love to see teams and aren't as guard focused and know how to win on the inside

It's okay, you have Kyrie now! I'd say Marc Gasol is the best Center/Big at the moment, defends, high fg %, and can shoot the free throws.

Raistmar
05-15-2013, 07:00 PM
There goes my bulls vs warriors finals haha. Still hoping for gsw vs any east team.

If anyone can get them warriors out of this twice to beat scenario it would be Curry! Go dubs!

The Wise One
05-16-2013, 12:56 PM
I have a feeling it's going to be grizzlies v. pacers. QUOTE ME when it happens!

Zach3432
05-16-2013, 11:47 PM
I have a feeling LBJ might be back in Cleveland when he's a free agent and the Cavs got some good draft picks (like Kyrie!). I love how the Grizz are bearing everyone by playing old man ball, it's priceless and funny to watch. The Western Conference finals is going to be so d@mn boring to so many people because the Grizz play old man ball and San Antonio is just old. The Heat are playing in the finals. The only team I could see beating them are the Grizz, nobody can keep up with fast break or keep the ball to prevent the break.

Raistmar
05-17-2013, 03:36 PM
I've been a Knicks fan since I was a kid. But I would hate to see a Knicks vs Heat east finals. Heat would just run them over. Even if they posted a 3-1 over the heats during the regular season. The way they're currently playing I can't see them doing any better than the bulls.

Raistmar
05-21-2013, 12:00 AM
I think the pacers will have some difficulty beating the heats because they don't have a consistent scorer. And we've seen west and hibbert suffer from foul trouble, and when that happens they will have a hard time denying Lebron the lane. Even if the two bigs can stay out of foul trouble they still need to get it done on the offensive end of the floor.

Memphis has what it takes to win the western conference but they need to keep the spurs three pointers on check throughout the whole game. And z-bo has to do better under the rim.

I think it will be heat in 6 and Memphis in 6.

Zach3432
05-21-2013, 12:06 AM
Hibbert will only be playing by the rim when Anderson is in the game. Bosh will play more outside this series and has proven he can hit from distance. I like the Western Con finals, most fundamental basketball anyone can watch. The Spurs win in 6 if no one goes down, hard to pick against Pop, only coach that would be better is the Zen Master.

Zach3432
05-21-2013, 06:01 PM
It's okay, you have Kyrie now!

And Noel! :)

Raistmar
05-21-2013, 09:15 PM
Spurs up 2 - 0.

Great rally by Memphis to get it to overtime after being down 18 points. But Bayless wasted a great opportunity by taking such a bad 3 with so much time remaining. They should have opted for a quick 2 instead.

Raistmar
05-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Wow west and hibbert carrying the pacers offense in the first half. Hope they can keep this up throughout the whole series.

Wow close game! Don't know why hibbert was removed in the last 2 heat possession.

The Wise One
05-24-2013, 02:26 PM
Wow west and hibbert carrying the pacers offense in the first half. Hope they can keep this up throughout the whole series.

Wow close game! Don't know why hibbert was removed in the last 2 heat possession.

Late to the party on this one. Horrible D to finish the last 2 seconds....stolen.

Raistmar
05-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Late to the party on this one. Horrible D to finish the last 2 seconds....stolen.

Game 2 in half an hour. These playoff games has been really exciting so far.

Regius
08-19-2013, 11:51 AM
is there a way to look this on the internet?
as i live in the Netherlands and i cant see it on tv

DS Bonehead
11-11-2013, 01:07 PM
I bet an NBA team wins

Sweenz
12-12-2013, 04:45 PM
To all the Lebron lovers, answer me this.. Who is John Stockton? ;)

Sweenz
12-12-2013, 04:47 PM
To all the Lebron lovers, answer me this.. Who is John Stockton? ;)

Or Karl Malone?

Sweenz
12-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Or Karl Malone?

Perhaps Tony Kukoc?

SYN_Marek
12-24-2013, 02:29 AM
John Stockton of the Jazz? What does he have to do with Lebron?

SYN_Marek
12-24-2013, 02:40 AM
And I remember the mailman from the Jazz. I think Tony was on the bulls..