PDA

View Full Version : New Strict Anti-Hacker Policies?

BigBlueNationAWC
05-07-2013, 06:22 PM
How should we ban the hacker community?

PIRATE JUSTICE
05-07-2013, 07:24 PM
How should we ban the hacker community?

$

We (including me, myself, and I) shouldn't have to worry about hackers.

Snitches get stitches.

Hackers are Gree's problem.

Now, if Gree paid me to snitch, (say 10,000 gold per hacker), maybe I'd say something.

Without being paid, I ain't seeing nothing.

Kara T
05-07-2013, 07:42 PM
It is a common practice in SW programs/releases (where downtime/ reliability) is not sold with a certain level of minimum thresholds, that the user community is relied upon by the developers to identify and report bugs and security concerns to improve the program.....cheap/ free testing to keep the costs as low as possible...

Gree is not taking unusual advantage of us in this respect....please continue to report issues to help to prove the game for honest players...

Best regards....

Alexlee
05-08-2013, 10:54 AM
sent so many tickets to report hackers but receive no reply from gree at all.

TAA Sam
05-08-2013, 11:05 AM
I've seen many, frustrating to see, but no matter what Gree did, I'm sure the hackers will find a way round updates, fixes.

DME
05-08-2013, 12:18 PM
There will always be hackers.
The obvious ones will end up being caught and banned and then likely make new accounts if they can be bothered provided the weakness they exploited isn't patched, but the more skilled hackers will always be able to find a new way in.
Those that are more conservative in their hacking will go unnoticed for longer if not indefinitely.

To be honest though, I'm more against employees playing with unlimited resources in order to influence certain people to spend more to stay on top.

MCPON
05-08-2013, 03:25 PM
By "we" do you mean the royal we? What influence does "we" have with Gree? Last I checked nothing "we" says or does about hackers makes a difference with Gree. Unless you happen to be an employee of Gree, and in that case I am talking to the right person.

I'm all for hackers getting busted, but tired of the self-appointed hacker police who go around claiming everyone in this game that has better stats or better faction boosts must be a cheat, based on a gut feeling. Can "we" kick both of those groups out? This is assuming "we" can make a difference.