PDA

View Full Version : Crime City wasn't able to load due to invalid data for Android....GREE fix ASAP!!!

Vito Corleone
05-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Just got the latest Android update with the new panda building.
And this invalid data crap. ANd I cannot even fight against the boss.
No PvP works either.

Fix ASAP!

Daswi
05-07-2013, 04:59 PM
I second that!!!

Vito Corleone
05-07-2013, 05:02 PM
My stats dropped with 50k as well.

montecore
05-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Yep, broken here as well. Hope they extend the event for all android players.

CobraStrike
05-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Android and Bluestacks here, also cannot connect to anything faction related, as soon as I click faction it says "Server error updating syndicate data". All robbing results in an automatic "Player is too beat up already" for everyone.

Vito Corleone
05-07-2013, 05:07 PM
My stats dropped with 50k as well.
They returned to normal after restart.

TZora
05-07-2013, 07:25 PM
thankyou for the warning. after reading this thread i checked my game and the popup was waiting for me to click yes/no for the new dataset. i'm glad i clicked no. appreciate the warning folks.

gree, where r ur beta testers? do u even test these new datasets before slapping them on ur "customers"?

Lonestoner
05-07-2013, 07:31 PM
thankyou for the warning. after reading this thread i checked my game and the popup was waiting for me to click yes/no for the new dataset. i'm glad i clicked no. appreciate the warning folks.

gree, where r ur beta testers? do u even test these new datasets before slapping them on ur "customers"?

It's working now.. Bosses, new building, stats, syndicate menus all work again as normal it seems.

TZora
05-07-2013, 07:59 PM
ok sweet. i restarted the game and i guess the new data set is already kicking in. got the new building and everything looks normal.

thankyou gree for the new money building. this is my first LE building :)