PDA

View Full Version : Which bonuses would you like to have most?

HenryVIII
05-07-2013, 03:43 PM
For prizes rewarded post battles (or any prize for that matter), which bonuses would you prefer to be applied to prizes?

If I left out a bonus please add in comments.

Also, I had to combine a few to get them all in within the limit.

Also, you can choose more than one. But please choose your top picks!

Thanks!

TZora
05-07-2013, 04:08 PM
where the heck has "no bank fee" gone? never saw it again :(

HenryVIII
05-07-2013, 04:13 PM
I know, right! Those who started after that are missing out. :-)

HenryVIII
05-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Oops, just saw I forgot armor attack or defense... Oh we'll, it's not likely to be chosen much anyway. :-/

Justsimply
05-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Well there's a few that a equally important in my eyes...hard desicion

SinSir
05-07-2013, 04:23 PM
I'd like a bonus that indefinitely bans cheater, no resets no return of gold just a simple thanks for playing we will pin your name in the new hall of shame section in the forum.

The End.

HenryVIII
05-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Looks evident nobody cares for job payout increase. Wonder why Gree implements that bonus so much? Hope they take note as to which are the most popular and implement those!

Semi-automatic
05-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Upgrading multiple buildings sounds good to me. Has there ever been a weapon with this modifier given out before?

HenryVIII
05-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I believe it was a top 3 prize first event, if I'm not mistaken. MW on the other hand has done this many times.

dudeman
05-07-2013, 07:18 PM
I believe it was a top 3 prize first event, if I'm not mistaken..

You are mistaken.

AFed
05-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Looks evident nobody cares for job payout increase. Wonder why Gree implements that bonus so much? Hope they take note as to which are the most popular and implement those!

It's quite simple. GREE wants to give me a simultaneous ulcer and aneurism every time its purchase is brought up for conversation.

mxz
05-07-2013, 08:22 PM
The last time there was a poll like this (in MW) Gree took the results and just made them the #1 prize. So, be wary that whatever wins could be what FC ends up with after a future war.

Good for FC...bad for you.

cooch
05-07-2013, 08:29 PM
The last time there was a poll like this (in MW) Gree took the results and just made them the #1 prize. So, be wary that whatever wins could be what FC ends up with after a future war.

Good for FC...bad for you.

Too late! should have voted for % jobs to payout and now everyone else should too!

hustler98
05-07-2013, 11:45 PM
would liek to have them all =D

hustler98
05-07-2013, 11:46 PM
they should allow you to equip which ever items you want in this game imo

bald zeemer
05-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Multiple buildings, definitely.

MW and KA have both had it already.

We're overdue, dammit.

To flesh it out, after that I'd go:

Attack %+
Building upgrade time decrease
IP Boost
Building cost upgrade decrease
Various category attack mod increases. My preferences are based on my own inventory (cars, then explosives, then guns), but a ballpark guess would have the modal preference at guns, then cars.

HenryVIII
05-08-2013, 11:07 AM
The last time there was a poll like this (in MW) Gree took the results and just made them the #1 prize.

My hope is that they implement simply people's favorite bonuses more frequently. Obviously a lower percentage for lower placement. But people want to spend money for bonuses they like. Seems obvious that if top 10 was a multi building bonus, people would spend for that. And gree would make more money with a good bonus at #10.