PDA

View Full Version : Boss event will not trigger (1 day lost)

Ak Killah
05-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Titles says it all, I've tried the usual advice, checking for updates, uninstalling and re installing. shutting down device etc.

I'm you a Samsung tab2, boss works fine on S3.

If someone has any other suggestions please let me know. I have contacted support but the event will be over by the time they reply.

Scarface78
05-07-2013, 03:55 PM
When this happens to me I just complete one job that requires killing NPC or rob map buildings... then you have to wait 1 or 2 minutes with the gome opened, if this don't work, try restart the game

Elliotyee215
05-07-2013, 03:59 PM
If your game is updated. Then what I would suggest is. Do separate missions, if that doesn't trigger it. Then waste your energy NOT attacking 1 person, but keep switching to different players. This has always worked for me.

panty sniffer
05-07-2013, 04:01 PM
I know you said you lost 1 day already but after reinstall and getting splash screen and goal alert you still might have to wait a couple hours for trigger.

Same thing happen to someone in my syn just now and it worked after above advice. She was also missing an update. Don't know what to tell you besides try to trigger boss every half hour or so.

Also , sometimes you won't get initial trigger if you are doing area 1 type map missions. Fight someone or do a mission more at your level. "Not verified"

BigRob
05-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Its ridiculous that any of this needs to be done in the first place. It always takes at least a day for me to be able to fight boss events and I'm getting really frustrated. Does anyone know why this happens? Is there something GREE isn't doing that they should be doing?

Ak Killah
05-07-2013, 08:12 PM
When this happens to me I just complete one job that requires killing NPC or rob map buildings... then you have to wait 1 or 2 minutes with the gome opened, if this don't work, try restart the game Thnx for the suggestion it worked, i just killed my first boss.

Also thank you everybody else who suggested much appreciated.