PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Question

asstron
05-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Hey folks. I was wondering if anyone could explain some things I don't understand regarding your mafia. Does it matter what level the people are in your mafia? Or do you just use 500 (more if you won an event), and the only thing those 500 do is carry 1 melee, 1 gun, 1 vehicle, and 1 explosive into battle?

I am really looking for ways to beef up my stats. I leveled up way too quick and have just terrible stats (lvl 200, 40k atk, 50k def!)

Any help would be appreciated.

jobadass
05-07-2013, 02:50 PM
You've been a member here since 11/11 and don't know the answer?

Did you slip into a coma?

Edit: no, it doesn't matter

asstron
05-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I joined when I installed the game. Used the guides in that sticky thread, and went off on my retarded way to level faster than I should have. Now I find myself, much like Billy Madison, a giant idiot sitting in a chair made for a child, failing tests designed for kids.

I am pretty sure I know the answer, that it does not matter, and it just uses them as a body to carry your gear into combat, but it was worth asking since I've been trying hard to beef up my stats.

$Heisenberg$
05-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I joined when I installed the game. Used the guides in that sticky thread, and went off on my retarded way to level faster than I should have. Now I find myself, much like Billy Madison, a giant idiot sitting in a chair made for a child, failing tests designed for kids...............

I am pretty sure I know the answer, that it does not matter, and it just uses them as a body to carry your gear into combat, but it was worth asking since I've been trying hard to beef up my stats.

cool man -.-