PDA

View Full Version : An interesting thread about Damages between armors.

Harvey Guo
05-07-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm pretty interested in damages between different armors, and participated into the discussion about do new armors really better than old armors etc.

Although in the real fight, the situation may complex, thus sometimes there does have a chance that old armors can still beat new armors, but most of time in the overall situation, new armors DO slightly better than old armors or their substitutions.

The reason would be simple.

1) Better stats
2) Released later by GREE

Although someone may still believe that real fights are complex, but I would say in the complex fight the old one may have a chance to win, but the new one may get higher chances to win, both of us cannot be sure about that. Thus we should focus on the stats. And if the new armor, in the overall situation (not whole situation), not better than old ones, I believe there is no need to exist, no need for GREE to release them later.

I've keep observing the damages between different knights, but mainly focus on the Main knights fight. However, few days ago, zhy shared an interesting data of new/old armors, and that really prove something.

From his observation, in both Followers' fight, Regalia+ can 1 shot with special attack or simple attack with critical hit Dark prince+, but Dark prince+ cannot 1 shot Regalia+.

That's pretty interesting. Why does this happen?
Since these data between these two armors not big different, I may guess

1)Regalia+ may just be able to kill Dark prince+, or
2)Dark Prince+ may just need a little bit damage to reach the 1 shot

Thus I just check it in the arena, and lucky enough to get that record, that's

Regalia+ vs Dark Prince+ 313 vs 303

Thus for both *1.5 that's 469.5 vs 454.5 (lv100 followers have 455 hp)

BUT some one may say there is NO dot in the game, if the data is correct, that should be 470 vs 455 in the game, which means Dark prince+ CAN 1 shot, but why it couldn't???

I have the same confusion before, but since I observed the damage from the enemy, I found the answer.

In the Haunted Citadel, Epic stage, the red dragon can give my main knight 22 damage, but when it uses critical attack during the simple attack, the damage becomes 34! (not 22*1.5=33), why? Because the damage is not exactly 22, but between 22.0 to 22.4 (not enough to 22.50, otherwise the damage would be 23), thus if we use 22.4 (for example), the critical damage would be 22.4*1.5=33.6=34

Now we can see that's why Dark prince+ cannot one hit, because the original damage it gives to Regalia+ is not exactly 303, but between 302.5 to 302.9 thus the critical damage or special attack damage would be 454.35=454, just 1hp left............LOL

This 1hp in the real fight may directly change the whole result.

For the rest, I would share some data between armors and knights, maybe useful maybe useless, just for fun:)

Main knights fight:

Swamp Shaman Robe+ vs Deep Dragon Mail+ 120 damage vs 124 damage

Dark Prince+ vs Regalia+ 306 damage vs 308 damage

Regalia+ vs Aegis+ 213 damage vs 224 damage (Insane!!!)

ETC. (I will update new damage data between different armors and knights)

For clearing stages, from Haunted Citadel, Epic stage, Red dragons (most common enemy) give:

Swamp shaman robe+ main knight 24 damage
Swamp shaman robe+ followers 26? damage
Deep dragon main+ main knight 22 damage
Deep dragon main+ followers 24 damage
Infernal+ main knight 26? damage
Infernal+ follower 28? damage

For ?, based on my memory, should be correct, but need to be double checked and confirmed. This although meaningless, but may help some people who wanna improve their farming efficiency.

If you're interested in the damage too, free feel to post the data from your observations, cheers:)

Budd
05-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Interesting read, I wonder if the developers Designed the regalia like that, or if it was accidental, just a thought.

Luthienwind
05-08-2013, 12:54 AM
I am currently lvl 91, I tested both armors Hydra (Water and Fire) and Living Flame (Fire and Spirit) on what is the damage mulitpler. My result is as the following:

Hydra
Normal Dmg 1,700
Special Dmg 2,550

Living Flame
Normal Dmg 2,550
Special Dmg 3,825

Both my armour attack power is the same @ 1k. However, Living Flame is stronger against Earth

If you notice that the normal dmg different is 1,275 (2,550 - 1,700) which 0.5 mulitpler or 0.5 times more dmg. The normal attack compared to the special attack is 2,125 dmg (3,825 - 1,700) which is 1.25 times more. This test is carried with the same subject Earth RAT. The defense is constant and both armors attacking power is the same.

Which means that if you are doing Arena battle or fight boss, if your none element armor is dealing let say 1,000 then with element advantage it will do 0.5 times more. You can have a spread of armors in your team and If you look at the Arena most stronger armor have Earth Elements such Half Dragon, Deep Dragon, Ageis and Wicked Wraith.

My hyponthesis is that Eldritch Keeper's robes + is likely to win over Ageis +, because of the 0.5 times difference. This doesnt take into consideration of defense. I need other players inputs and advice on my research. Hopefully, we can provide a better insight when lvling armors.

In game Character: Luthienwind
Friend's code: XBB-PZG-DBV

Raistmar
05-08-2013, 04:53 AM
I am currently lvl 91, I tested both armors Hydra (Water and Fire) and Living Flame (Fire and Spirit) on what is the damage mulitpler. My result is as the following:

Hydra
Normal Dmg 1,700
Special Dmg 2,550

Living Flame
Normal Dmg 2,550
Special Dmg 3,825

Both my armour attack power is the same @ 1k. However, Living Flame is stronger against Earth

If you notice that the normal dmg different is 1,275 (2,550 - 1,700) which 0.5 mulitpler or 0.5 times more dmg. The normal attack compared to the special attack is 2,125 dmg (3,825 - 1,700) which is 1.25 times more. This test is carried with the same subject Earth RAT. The defense is constant and both armors attacking power is the same.

Which means that if you are doing Arena battle or fight boss, if your none element armor is dealing let say 1,000 then with element advantage it will do 0.5 times more. You can have a spread of armors in your team and If you look at the Arena most stronger armor have Earth Elements such Half Dragon, Deep Dragon, Ageis and Wicked Wraith.

My hyponthesis is that Eldritch Keeper's robes + is likely to win over Ageis +, because of the 0.5 times difference. This doesnt take into consideration of defense. I need other players inputs and advice on my research. Hopefully, we can provide a better insight when lvling armors.

In game Character: Luthienwind
Friend's code: XBB-PZG-DBV

I'm confused. Are you saying that living flame did more dmg against an armor with earth element compared with hydra?

If so is it not a given? We know living flame will deal 50% more dmg to an earth armor cause spirit beats earth.

What I'd like to know is would a dual element will deal a 100% dmg to a mono element?

Or I just totally did not understand your post.

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 05:42 AM
if the element against the enemy, the damage would be 50% bonus.

For testing, both followers, target on the weakest earth enemy:

Hydra+ ATK 1,014 Damage:3,260 M=D/A= 3.215
Regalia+ ATK 1,446 Damage:6,974 T=D/A/M=1.5

Thus, 50% bonus (1.5 times damage).

This time Target on Chimera boss (earth/spirit):

Hydra+ ATK 1,014 Damage: 533 M=D/A/T=0.35
Regalia+ ATK 1,446 Damage: 1013 Thus T=D/A/M=2.00

Thus, the dual element for both against enemy's elements does give 100% bonus (2 times damage).

At last, test both dual and mono element followers, target on mono enemy, red dragon (fire):

Half Dragon+ (fire/earth) ATK 1089 Damage: 866 M=D/A/T=0.797
Nemesis (water) ATK 731 Damage: 872 T=D/A/M=1.497=1.5
Atlantean+(water/wind) ATK 983 Damage: 1173 T=D/A/M=1.497=1.5

Thus, dual element as same as mono element, does give same amount damage to mono element, but the bonus only 50%, not 100%.

I'm confused. Are you saying that living flame did more dmg against an armor with earth element compared with hydra?

If so is it not a given? We know living flame will deal 50% more dmg to an earth armor cause spirit beats earth.

What I'd like to know is would a dual element will deal a 100% dmg to a mono element?

Or I just totally did not understand your post.

Luthienwind
05-08-2013, 06:01 AM
This means that if use Atlantean Armor (Air and Water) against Hydra Armor (Fire and Water), it will give 2 times the dmg. Dual against dual with advantage in Elements.

Raistmar
05-08-2013, 09:31 AM
This means that if use Atlantean Armor (Air and Water) against Hydra Armor (Fire and Water), it will give 2 times the dmg. Dual against dual with advantage in Elements.

Yeah but I'm still confused with what you posted. Comparing two armor one having a dominant element on the target the other without and say that this one will do more damage. Which of course will. So I don't really see the point of your previous post, sorry.

As for Harvey's post, thanks for clearing that up. Always had a feeling that it works that way. Just didn't think of testing it out.